Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We Live Together - Part 4

"Several days have passed, and the teenagers find themselves alone together after dinner."

42
6 Comments 6
2.8k Views 2.8k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"Part 4/4"

"Go ahead," Riley said, motioning to the sink.

Christian jumped at the opportunity and set the stack of plates inside like it was the greatest privilege he'd ever received. It was the most she'd said to him in three days and he didn't want it to end there, not while there was still so much he wanted to talk about. Neither of them had said a word about what had happened. A day went by. Then, another. By then, things had gotten so awkward the two barely even acknowledged each other. Christian cleared his throat.

"I, uh, was just kinda wondering if—"

"Shh!" she hissed. But before he even had a chance to be confused, Riley wiped her hand on the dishrag and then answered her phone. Her voice was ten times more welcoming. "Oh, hey! How are you? Miss me already? I hope you don't mind, you're on speaker."

"Why? Is someone with you?" a boy's voice asked.

Riley craned her neck to her brother. "No, it's just you and me. We're all alone. I'm just washing dishes, that's all."

Christian shrugged and politely motioned to the door as if he should leave, but his sister shook her head. It was only after she pointed a soapy finger at all the dishes still on the table that he realized why. There was more on the stove too, it was covered with pots and pans, and their attempt at making smoothies on a hot summer night didn't help either. It looked like a Golden Retriever had made dinner. Christian didn't mind cleaning up though.

He was just glad to still be in the same room with her, even if it was doing chores. But still, it made him feel a little uncomfortable with the way she was speaking with this boy. Christian felt like he was tagging along as a third wheel on a date as their conversation picked up. He started wondering though. He wondered if Riley may have had a boyfriend before she came to stay with them.

That should have been it though, the thoughts should have ended right there. But Christian began to consider whether that cute, young girl in her short shorts may have left out some details about her past. Her plump bottom jumped when she stood up on her toes and laughed.

"Oh my God!" she said playfully, "you're a perv!"

Christian stumbled and his clumsy hands tipped over a glass of water. It didn't break, but the glass rolled noisily over the wooden table and water began to drip over the edge.

"What was that?" the boy asked.

Riley frowned. "Oh, nothing, I'm just clumsy that's all."

"Are you sure you're alone?"

She hesitated, watching with irritation as Christian wiped the table with a towel.

"Hello?" the boy asked again.

"What? Oh, yeah—no, we're alone. Why? Is there something you wanted to ask me?"

Even though he had maintained a playful tone, his eagerness was slowly chipping away at the facade. "Yeah, I want you to answer the question," he joked. "So... What are you wearing?"

"Oh my God, remind me to slap you the next time I see you!"

"It's the white shorts, isn't it? The ones that look like they're shiny, like they're plastic, right?"

Her soapy hand suddenly stopped scrubbing. Hot water poured straight down into the drain as Riley peered back over her shoulder at her perky bottom. "I... I mean yeah... But, how did you know that?"

"Easy. You said you were working out, and no offense, but you only have like one good outfit. Let me guess, the black sports bra too?"

Christian's gaze immediately snapped to her backside. He didn't have to look at her to know that the boy was right. He'd noticed her outfit and her sweaty skin the minute she came back in from her jog. It had distracted him all during dinner. Even their mother had been uncharacteristically quiet like she was afraid to even look at her daughter. The poor woman eventually made some excuse about the church needing help at 8:30 in the evening on a Tuesday and then disappeared. Christian almost wished he had gone with her.

He'd been staring down his sister's top for the last hour. It wasn't completely open down the middle, instead, there were fancy notches that had been carved into the material that had probably cost her a fortune. Christian would have paid for it too, he loved being able to see her wet, light-brown skin through the holes. Her breasts looked bigger too, like the soft flesh would spill through his fingers if he cupped them. His erection twitched in his shorts.

"Are you wearing any underwear?" the boy asked.

"Ryan!" she protested.

"You're wearing the ones I got you, huh?"

Riley took a deep breath. Her voice got quiet. "Maybe..."

"Will you do something for me?" he asked softly.

"No! I'm not doing that! I've told you a thousand times! Ugh!"

"Oh come on," Ryan insisted, "it's not like there's anyone around to see, right? Just a little!"

"Why do you care? It's not like you can see it anyway, right?"

"Please? You don't have to take your pants all the way off..."

Riley turned and caught her brother staring while he was pretending to stack dirty plates and cups. She wasn't fooled though, that tent in his pants just made him look silly, especially since he was trying so hard to look busy and uninterested in her underwear. Eventually, he had amassed such a collection of glassware that he had no choice but to carry it over to the sink. He stared down nervously at the floor when he got there.

Riley stepped to the side. A few white suds clung to her flat, brown tummy. There were even some on her bra, and Christian could see small bubbles between her breasts. He gulped and made his way past her, setting the plates down in the sink. But he didn't rush back to the table when he was done. He wasn't sure why, but he just stood there.

His sister may not have even noticed him, she just squirmed her way back in front of the sink and turned the hot water on. Soon, steam and bubbles were rising in front of her.

"Riley?" the phone asked.

"Yeah?"

There was a pause. Ryan's voice was so soft and gentle that both Riley and Christian had to lean in to hear it. "So? Can you take them off for me?" he asked.

"You're obsessed!" she scoffed.

"Come on! Just like you used to, please! That was fun, right?"

Christian cocked his head. He did it so she could see it, he wanted her to see the confusion on his face. And it worked. Riley began stuttering, trying to explain herself. "I, uh, well—it was just the one time! Don't make a big deal out of it!"

"But you flashed me! And it was right there in the library at school! You seriously lifted your skirt and showed me your... Everything..."

"You did?" Christian whispered.

Riley shook her head. "No—I mean, not like that. It was an accident! And it's not like I wasn't wearing any panties..."

"But they were all squished up in your ass because you were just like, I dunno, bending over that table. I think about it all the time." Ryan's voice got quiet. He whispered, "And Riley?"

The two leaned in closer.

"Yeah?" she said.

"I'm still hard."

Christian pressed his erection into her hip. A plate slipped from her hands and tumbled into the metal basin. Riley grunted, her big brown eyes blinked.

"That's why I got you that thong, because, well, I..."

"What?" Riley asked.

"I, well, I just thought you could do it again sometime for me. And this way you'd look a lot more—"

"Like what? Like all the other slutty girls in our class?"

"What—no! I'm not saying that you're a, you know..." Ryan explained.

"Good! Because just... Oh my God, no! I'm a good girl!"

Ryan shouted through the phone, "But! But then you... You just sat down right on top of it—right on my cock! And there were so many people around! God, it was so hot between your legs, I wanted to cum so bad."

"Ryan! Oh my God! I can't believe you're telling me that. That's so—" Riley was cut short. She grunted again.

Her brother's erection rubbed into her lower back, his balls mashed into her cheeks.

She squirmed. Her voice softened. "I... I didn't know. I just thought I was, I dunno, sitting on your knee? And then I—" Her thoughts were interrupted once more when Christian's hands clamped onto her hips.

She turned her head toward him and snapped, "What are you doing!"

A very confused Ryan answered, "What? Are you talking to me? Is there someone else there?"

The two siblings ignored him. Christian leaned in close to his sister, so close his lips touched her ear. He whispered something that he wanted her to ask the boy. She immediately wriggled her shoulders free and glared at him as hard as she could almost like if she concentrated hard enough she could burn a hole right through him. It was her death stare, but it did nothing to stop Christian who just pressed himself harder into her.

"Come on," he pleaded, "do it for me. Ask him, please!"

"No!" she whispered. Then, there was a gasp. A grunt. Riley's head bobbed a few times before settling. The angry scowl was back in a heartbeat, but this time it was less certain, tainted with confusion and doubt.

"Riley, are you OK? What was that?" Ryan asked again.

"I, uh... I was just imagining you here, you know, with me," she lied.

"You... You were? What was I doing to you?"

"Well, you're kinda behind me, and you're—" a short pause "—rubbing your dick on me."

There was a racket on the other end of the line like the phone had been dropped.

"Oh my God, it's like you don't have any shame, you're just... You're just humping me through our clothes...." Riley panted. She didn't bother to cover her mouth. She just kept glaring at her brother, almost like she was taunting him, daring him to go further.

He immediately squeezed the soft flesh of her waist and embedded his shaft as far into her shorts as it would go. Riley flinched. She made a fist and stubbornly pushed herself back into her brother. She flexed her buttocks, trapping him behind her. They both narrowed their eyes at each other. Riley snarled her lip and Christian gritted his teeth.

"Are you still there?" Ryan asked.

"I, uh—yeah! No, yeah I'm here... I just, well, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

Riley hesitated. Her head lurched forward, and with each thrust of his hips, her death stare began to come apart. She still managed a scowl, but to Christian, it just looked cute. Riley cleared her throat.

"So you're like hard right now?" she asked.

"I... Yeah... And I'm... I'm touching it too."

A pause.

Her wild brown eyes softened. They twinkled like a cartoon princess in a movie. She took a breath and asked, "H-h-how big are you?"

The phone went silent. The two siblings thought the line may have been disconnected. Christian gave a thoughtful look at the black screen. He imagined the boy on the other end was a cute blonde boy the same age as he was. At least, that's what he hoped.

Riley leaned her soapy chest toward the phone and asked again, but Christian hardly heard her—Riley barely even heard herself. Christian tucked his fingertips inside her pants and traced them over the top of her panties. He pulled the material up her back.

"I'm... I'm playing with my panties, you know, the ones you bought me," she whispered. “They're seriously so small and so tight you can barely even see them.”

No response.

Riley suddenly jumped. She started to squirm as Christian's fingers slipped inside. He didn't go far, but Riley still knew exactly what he was going to do. She looked back over her shoulder, snarling and flashing her perfect white teeth.

"Are you seriously going to undress me?" she asked. "Really? You wanna take off my pants?"

There was stirring on the other end, a rustling sound. Christian's heart began to race. He knew what that sound was. A moment later, he tugged, and Riley's shorts slipped past her bottom. Christian was immediately overwhelmed by all the bare, light brown skin of her buttocks. He felt lightheaded and disoriented. But it was his sister who nearly collapsed.

Her knees buckled and she arched her back. She gasped right into the phone, leaving spit and hot moist droplets of her breath all over the screen. "I'm... I'm almost naked now—oh my God, I can't believe you did it. You actually pulled my pants down to my... To my knees..."

April_Stone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
April_Stone

The fleshy sounds coming through the speaker grew louder.

Her lips kissed the plastic when she spoke, "Come on, I bet you have a big dick. Why won't you tell me how big it is? Don't you want me to, you know—"

"It's almost five inches!" Ryan blurted out.

The siblings grunted at the same time. Christian's erection spilled out the top of his shorts and slipped between her thighs. He pressed his shaft all the way through until it came out the other side. Another grunt.

"Hello?" the concerned boy asked.

Riley stumbled. She shot an incredulous look at her brother before peering down between her legs. Her hand followed a moment later and seized the tip. She made a fist around it and nearly lost her footing.

"Riley?" Ryan asked. "Are you OK?"

"I... It's just..." She paused and pumped with a shaky hand. "I've never touched one before and... And you're so big."

There was a short pause before Ryan's weak voice answered, "I... I am?"

Her jaw came apart as she nodded to her brother. "I seriously don't think it would fit inside me," she said as she squeezed her fist around the flesh sticking through her legs.

All three of them moaned together until Ryan's unsteady voice rose above the rest. "But you're like, you know, wet, right?" he asked uncertainly.

Christian nearly lifted her off the ground with his shaft. It was damp and moist between her legs to the point he couldn't feel her panties anymore. He wasn't even sure if they were still there. Riley's hand pumped again. Even her fingers felt sticky.

"Riley? Are you wet?" he asked impatiently.

Her lip twitched. With her eyes on her brother, she whispered, "I... I think so? Maybe?"

"Maybe?" Ryan asked.

"I mean, I... I think so—but I can't help it! Your dick is so, it's just so..."

"Are you touching yourself?"

"No—I mean maybe! I'm... I'm—" she gulped "—I'm bending over for you, just how you like."

The screen suddenly came to life. Ryan was on his back in the middle of his bed, his smooth, white thighs were spread wide. It appeared that he was holding his phone with a selfie stick as he stroked his penis. He brought the camera in close between his legs and asked, "Do you like it?"

Riley nodded stupidly to the phone until she remembered he couldn't see her. "It's... It's so pretty," she whispered.

His hand stroked up the slender shaft and stopped around the head. "Riley?" he asked.

"Yeah?"

"Do you, you know, think you would want to suck it sometime?"

"I... I...” she began, but her thought was cut short. She yelped and set a hand over her mouth.

The head of Christian's penis had slipped under her thong.

"Well, would you do it? Would you suck my cock?" Ryan asked again.

She bit her hand.

"Do you think I could cum in your mouth?"

Riley yelped. The tip had breached her lips and was nestled inside of her.

Ryan gritted his teeth and pumped. "I've thought about this for so long," he confessed. "I always picture you on your knees with my dick in your mouth, and your big tits are right there. I want to cum on them so bad—I want to cum all over you, even your pretty face. You look so hot—fuck!"

She nodded to the phone as if she understood what he was saying but couldn't find her wits to reply. All she could do was exhale her hot breath all over the phone.

It was enough for Ryan who raised his hips, closed his eyes, and whispered, "Oh my God, you're such a slut, Riley. You're such a slut."

Christian had barely moved. He was afraid he was going to hurt her so he held her firmly by the waist and let her come to him. Slowly, carefully, she pressed backward until her moist vagina swallowed him.

Ryan raised his voice and stroked, "Riley? Are you there? Can I cum on your face?"

Her forehead banged into the faucet. She blurted out, "I don't care where you do it, just... Just fuck me—bend me over and fuck me! Jesus!"

Ryan shrieked. A rope of cum arched up from his erection and left a glimmering trail of liquid across his belly. He pumped again and again until his chest was sparkling.

The two siblings hardly even noticed. Riley couldn't even tell which direction Ryan's voice was coming from, and she fought hard with her eyes to keep them from drowning out the light. Her head began to bob. Slowly. Steadily. Every time her brother pulled back, he'd slam it right back into her. His hips began to sting her fleshy, round cheeks.

She made a fist and pounded the counter. "I can't believe you're fucking me!" she shouted. "I'm your sister!"

Then, her knees buckled and she slumped forward into the sink. Christian just went faster, deeper. Riley screamed into the soapy water.

"Sister?" Ryan asked. "Hey, Riley? Who's there with you?"

Her screams got louder, but still not loud enough to drown out the stinging sound of flesh on flesh.

The cute blonde boy propped himself up on his shoulders, cum dripping down his chest. He looked into the camera. "Riley? You're... You're actually having sex, aren't you? Turn on your camera."

The poor Latina girl's feet came off the floor and her head dipped into the hot, soapy water. She pulled herself out immediately, vigorously shaking her head, but the small bubbles wouldn't budge. They clung stubbornly to her cute, little nose. She spat the dirty liquid into the sink.

"Riley? Please! Turn on your camera, let me see...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by bojacauthor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments