Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Turning Eighteen Has Some Perks - Part Two

23
14 Comments 14
7.4k Views 7.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

David was waiting patiently for his mother, Susan, to come home from her stripping job.  He had found out that his mother likes to be submissive when she has sex.  David and his mother had taboo sex, and she seemed okay with it.  That morning she surprised her son with a birthday breakfast, and accidentally, her breast hung out for him to see.

David approached his mother for sex with hardly any coaxing she agreed to.  She loved that her son was endowed and showed that she liked to suck cock and ride her son while playing with her huge breasts.  His mother also enjoyed her son to fuck her anally.  David couldn’t wait to have his mother again.  He planned on fucking her all night and have her do anything he wished.  She stripped for a living and was a lonely single mom.  She hadn’t had a boyfriend in a while, so most of the time would masturbate late at night.

She was a moaner and a screamer when she had orgasms which always woke her son David up.  He was already mesmerized by his mother’s enormous breasts and voluptuous body.  He often smelled her dirty panties when he did the wash.  A few times, he would smell her pussy scent while masturbating with another pair around his cock.  He’d always blow a nice load in her panties.

It was around two in the morning when he heard her pull into the driveway.  He greeted her naked at the door.  She opened the door and saw her son standing there with an erect cock.

“Hi, mother!  Did you have a nice night stripping?”

“Hi, David.  It was busy, but I made a lot of tips.  The guys were very generous tonight.”

“That’s good.  As you can see, I’m hard.  Does mother want to suck her good boy’s cock.”

“Oh yes!  David, you know I do.  Should we go to my room?”

“No.  I want you to get on your knees and suck my dick!  Do it, mother.”

“Yes. Sir.”

Susan dropped to her knees and opened her mouth.  She accepted David’s cock into her mouth.  She looked into his eyes while she began to pleasure him with her mouth.”

She held and massaged his droopy balls, which were warm and filling up while she took more of his big cock down her throat.

“Mother, play with my ass!  Rub my prostate and make me more excited.”

Susan, David’s mother, held onto his hips and sucked and adored his cock.  She rubbed his butt with her other hand and pushed her finger into his butt.  David was adoring his blowjob and held onto the wall to keep his balance.  Her wet mouth felt terrific and her fingers massaging at his prostate made him get very excited, and he blew a load down his mother’s throat.

“That was amazing, Mother.  I want to see you strip.  Put on some music and give me a lap dance.  I want to get hard again for some more fun.”

“Sure.”

Susan turned on some music and began her sexy dance for David.  She wasn’t wearing much but did as her son said to do.  She moved around the floor, wiggling her ass and tits.

She was wearing a camisole top with no bra.  So once her top was off, her breasts were on display.  She unzipped her skirt and removed her satin thong.  She continued to dance and sat on David’s lap, and did a sexy lap dance.

David held her big tits in his hand while he twisted her nipples.  She moaned while he assaulted her nipples with his fingers.  He felt her pussy getting wet and began swatting at her chest.

“Oh, David.  Mommy has been so bad.  I think you better spank me.”

“Susan, you are a bad girl.  Lay on my lap and suck my cock.  Do it whore!”

Susan lay on David’s lap and licked his cock while he swatted her several times on her buttocks.  She loved getting spanked, and David got excited while he spanked her, and she pleasured him with her mouth.

David pushed his fingers into her butt and fingered her hard while she licked and kissed his shaft.  David would swat her butt hard and then jam his fingers up inside of her butt.

“Let’s go to your room.  I want you to cum on my face.  Mother, you are quite a dirty girl.”

“David, you make me so excited.  I know it is wrong, but it feels so good.”

AimarMandoza
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AimarMandoza

Susan got up, and she and David went to her room.  She lay on the bed with her legs opened wide.  David went into her draw and looked at her toys.  He found a large-sized dong that he would fuck her with while he licked her pussy.

She seemed to like big toys.  She had several different-sized vibrators, but David picked the biggest one that he would use. He wanted to see his mother look and act like the whore she was.

“You are a nasty girl!  Look at all these filthy toys.  You are such a whore, mother.  Spread those legs wide.  I want to lick you and fuck you with my tongue.”

David’s mother lay still on the bed while her son licked her pussy and played with her cunt.  He moved his tongue all over her pussy lips and found her clit, and worked hard to make her moan.

“David!  Fuck!  You are so good at this.  I’m going to cum!  Fucking hell!”

“Not yet!  You will not cum.  You will hold it together until I say you can cum.  Don’t you dare cum!”

“David.  I can’t hold this back.  It feels so good.  Shit!”

“Hold it back slut!  I’m going to jam this fake cock into you.”

David pushed the huge cock into his mother’s pussy.  He moved it in and out of her.  She was yelling and screaming on the bed, but she didn’t cum because David told her not to.  He continued to fuck her with the toy, and she began to go crazy moaning.

“I want you to ride my face.  Keep holding your cum back.”

“David, I am going to lose it.”

“You won’t slut!  You will ride my face and hold your orgasm.”

David lay on the bed, and his mother crouched down while David pleasured her with his tongue.  She was screaming and crying because she needed to cum.

“Do it bitch!  Cum now!”

“Oh, yes.  Yes, David!”

Susan held her breasts while she came all over his face.  She squirted her hot pussy juices, and David drank them all.  Her orgasm went on for a bit which made David incredibly hard.

“Get on your hands and knees, mother.  I need to fuck you now.”

Susan went to her hands and knees, and David pushed his hard cock up inside his mother.  He swatted at her ass while drilling into her pussy hard and fast.

“David!  Your cock is so big, and it feels so good.  Fuck me harder!”

David liked how sexy his mother was.  He fucked her and spanked her hard and fast.  She moaned and screamed while her big tits hung.  He rode her like a horse and spoke to her very nasty.

“Fucking hell!  Arrrrggh!  Feel my cum, mommy!”

“Oh, David.  You are the best lover!”

“I think I want to try something with you.  Something so nasty, and I think you will like it, mother dear.”

“What do you want?  I will do anything.”

“I know.  Let’s go into the bathroom.  I need to take a piss.  I want to piss on you, mother.”

“Okay.  Why do you want to do that?”

“I fucking own your pussy, and that’s what I want.”

Susan and David went into her bathroom.  She lay in her tub, and David stood over her.

“Play with your cunt, mother.  I want to piss over your pussy.”

Susan was in a trance and did what David asked.  She fingered herself while David pissed on her pussy and breasts.  He moaned while emptying his urine onto her.

“Rub my piss into your skin, slut!”

David’s mother rubbed his piss all over her body.  David liked that she did whatever he asked.

“That was so hot, mother.  I own you!  Your pussy is mine whenever I want it.  You will do whatever I tell you to do.  You will fuck me and whoever else I bring to this bed.  You are mine!”

Susan looked at her son while he spoke.  Her body smelled of urine, and it made David laugh while she looked so helpless lying in his piss.

“Take a shower, whore!  I’m exhausted.  Rest up, mother dear, we will have a full day tomorrow.”

“Good night David.  Thank you!”

David loved how he controlled his mother.  She obediently did whatever he said.  He saw the pissing thing in one of the pornos he liked.  It is the most prominent form of humiliation.  He wanted his mother to be humiliated.  He had plans for his mother and would push the envelope with his ideas.  He knew she loved his cock and would do anything to please him.

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments