Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tricked and Treated at a Halloween Party: Part 2

"A follow-up to the story I entered in the Halloween competition."

16
1 Comment 1
3.4k Views 3.4k
12.0k words 12.0k words
Note: Since I wasn't planning on writing another chapter, the days got screwed up, so now instead of the party happening on Friday, it now happened on Thursday, and the story picks up from there.

I just came from a party where I had sex for the first time, and had my first threesome. Not only did I find out afterwards that I had sex with my two best friends, but now I find out I lost my virginity to my very own little sister, in front of a crowd of people, this has quickly turned into a craziest night ever.

“We had sex? Us? And in front of everyone! Oh my God what if someone recognized us?”

“No one knew who we were, except my friends, and they won't say anything.”

“How do you know? Sometimes secrets just slip out, what makes you so sure they'll keep quiet?”

“Because they're my friends, and I trust them, and I have dirt on both of them much worse.”

“Worse than what we did? What they do, rob a bank? Must be a pretty big secret.”

“Its pretty big.” She sighed and gave me a pouty face. “Are you mad at me Chris?”

It was my turn to sigh as I sat down next to her. “No I'm not mad, just confused. We committed incest Sarah, what we did was illegal, and you were drunk, so I pretty much took advantage of you.”

“I wasn't drunk Chris, I was only pretending to be. I drunk apple cider and two cups of vodka the whole night, and you didn't take advantage of me, I planned on having sex with you.”

“Planned it? Well I guess it makes sense now, but why?”

“Because I knew you wouldn't sleep with your own sister under normal circumstances. I've wanted you for a long time, and when I heard Matt was throwing a party I saw my chance, so I got him to invite me and came up with a plan on how I could finally get you.”

“But why did... wait what?! Did Matt know you wanted to sleep with me? Did he help you?”

“No he didn't know, he didn't even wanna invite me because of the kind of party it was and since you were going, but I begged him until he made me a flier, he didn't know about anything.”

“Oh, good,” I said calming down. “I'm still a little uneasy, I mean were related Sarah, were family, with the same blood, and we had sex! Doesn't that bother you even a little?”

“It doesn't bother me one bit. I don't care that were related, I love you and I wanted to do this. If you want me to feel guilty for having sex with you I won't. I am sorry for the way I did it, but I'm not sorry at all that I did it, I just hope you're not too mad at me,” she said hanging her head down.

I put my arm around her and kissed her forehead. “Come on, you know I could never get mad at you, its just a lot to take in. Its not every day you find out your first time was with your sister.

Her face lit up as she smiled at me. “I was your first?”

“Yea, and after you left I had sex again with the two cats, who turned out to be Terra and Stacey.”

“Terra and Stacey? As in your best friends since elementary school Terra and Stacey? Wow, you turned into a stud overnight!”

“Haha me a stud? No I'm still the same guy, I just can't believe all this happened to me of all people. I need to go lay down and process all this, its a lot to soak up in just one night.

As I got up to leave she grabbed my hand. “You can stay here if you want, its been a long time since we laid together in the same bed,” she said dropping my hat and her sword on the floor beside her. I was a little skeptical, but I agreed. I took off the rest of the costume and got down to a shirt and my boxers and lay down next to her under the blanket, making sure I left some space between us.

“You really don't see anything wrong with sleeping with your brother?”

“No, I honestly don't. Like I said before the only thing I'm sorry for is the way I did it. I should have stayed in the bedroom instead of going down to that orgy, but those two cups of vodka must have got the best of me. Our first time shouldn't have been in a room full of people, it should have been us, by ourselves, alone, you know, kinda like we are now,” she said, almost whispering the last part.

I tried to pretend like I didn't hear her, but we both know I did. I kept looking at the ceiling trying to stay cool, but I got all fidgety and nervous knowing she was watching me. She wanted to have sex again, and I didn't think it was a good idea, not at this moment. She scooted over to me while still under the blanket and cuddled up to me putting her hand on my chest. She didn't say anything, she just looked at me with those pleading eyes and scooted up so her face was right next to mine. I wanted to look away, but I couldn't, the way she was smiling at me in the dim light of her lamp made her look as beautiful as ever. I finally did manage to look away, but it was only short lived as she put her hand on my cheek and turned me back to look at her.

“Sarah, I...”

“Shh, don't talk,” she said as she brought her face to mine and kissed me.

My cock was getting harder by the second. Her lips were so soft and wet I didn't wanna stop kissing her, and her moaning into my mouth only made me want her even more, but somebody had to be the logical one, and judging by the way she was kissing me, I knew it had to be me.

“Sarah, we have to stop, mom and dad could come back any minute.”

“Mmm don't worry, they won't be back for another hour,” she said pushing her lips to mine again.

“They could come back early, or be on their way now,” I said breaking the kiss again.

“No, were fine I promise, just kiss me.”

I tried with all my will power to get away from her, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. My last little bit of self control left the moment she climbed on top of me, pressing her body against mine, I was done, and we both knew it. I put my hands on her back only to find no shirt or bra, and I ran my hands over her ass to find no panties either, needless to say I was amazed I didn't notice before. She got up and went to her night stand drawer and pulled out a condom, then she crawled back in and pulled my shirt over my head and my boxers down my legs and jerked me off a few times, causing a few moans of pleasure from me. She took out the condom and rolled it down my cock before she climbed over me again face to face and sat my cock at her entrance. She looked me in the eyes as she rubbed her pussy along my cock before taking it in her hand and positioning it at the entrance to her pussy. I nodded and she smiled as she slowly eased the head in and sat down until I was fully buried inside her.

“Uuuuuuuuuugh, oh Chris,” she moaned as my cock filled her pussy.

I couldn't say anything, it felt too good to talk. I just closed my eyes and grunted as I felt her mash her chest to mine and slowly raise her ass up off my cock before sitting back down. I grabbed her ass and helped her pull off and sit down on my cock until she got her own rhythm, but I still left my hands there. Her moans of pleasure filled the room as she picked up speed fucking me while I squeezed her soft ass in my hands.

“Oh Chris, you feel so good inside me!”

“God, you're so tight Sarah, I can feel you squeezing me!”

She moved her mouth onto mine kissing me and sucking my bottom lip as her hard nipples dug into my chest. She grabbed my hands and interlocked our fingers and moved her ass faster now grinding on me back and forth, all while never breaking the kiss. If it was even possible her nipples got even harder as she forced her pussy down onto my cock making the bed rock in unison with us.

“Oh Chris, I love you! I can feel my orgasm coming, oh God its so good!”

“God Sarah, I'm gonna cum too, I can't hold it much longer!”

“We'll come together then. Roll over, I want you on top of me.”

I nodded and did a barrel roll with me still inside her. I used my arms to brace myself up a little and thrust into her as we looked deep into each others eyes. I felt her legs wrap around me and help pull me into her as she grabbed my arms and moaned my name.

“Chris, oh God! Chris! Oh my God! Don't stop Chris, please don't ever stop!”

She grabbed my face with both hands and pulled me down to kiss her. Our lips molded together and my arms eased out from under me, slowly dropping my weight onto her, which I don't think she seemed to mind. I broke the kiss and worked my way into her neck gently sucking and kissing the skin, but not enough to give her a hickey. She moaned and put a hand behind my head and another on my back and held me in place as I continued sliding my cock into her.

“Harder Chris, fuck me harder! Oh God I'm so close!”

I pulled my face from her neck and looked her in the eyes once again as I thrust my cock into her harder just as she requested. Her moaning and panting was really getting to me making me move faster and thus making me build to my own climax. I looked down at her closed eyes and gritted teeth and knew she too was on her way, so I went a little faster, rocking the bed and forcing her eyes back open.

“I can't hold it anymore Sarah I'm gonna cum!”

“Ugh, me too! Look at me when you cum, I want us to look in each others eyes as we cum together!”

I kept that steady rhythm and kissed her until I could feel her pussy clasp around my cock at the same time I felt the cum rushing through my cock. I wanted to close my eyes so bad but I fought it just in time to see her gasp and let out a long, loud moan of ecstasy as she came around my cock. A second later I grunted and pushed into her as far as I could go and shot jets of sperm into the condom without breaking eye contact with her. When we were both spent she threw her head back into the pillow and I fell on top of her mashing my sweat soaked body into hers.

The room smelled of sex and was quiet except for our labored breathing. When I regained a little of my strength I pulled out of her (which caused her to groan in protest), eased the condom off, tied it and sat it on the floor. She slid over to me and put her head on my chest and lay there, content.

“So, where do we go from here?” I said getting my breath back.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean how does this change our relationship, do we keep doing this?”

“Well I am kinda still dating Johnny, and you'll probably end up dating either Terra or Stacey, or both, but I definitely don't wanna stop this, I love our new relationship, even though we can't go public with it like kiss or anything. We can try things out how they are now, since we can never go back to just being brother and sister, and see where it goes. How do you feel about all this?”

“Its gonna take some getting used to, but you finally wore me down. Being seduced by your little sister twice in one day has its effect on you the second time around.”

She gave me a few quick kisses. “But you liked it though, otherwise you would have stopped me.”

“I think we should get some sleep, its been a long day for both of us,” I said ignoring her last statement.

I grabbed up my clothes and the condom and got my hat off the floor next to her. When I turned around she was up on her knees on the bed waiting and pulled me into what I guess was a goodnight kiss.

“Dream about me, I know I'll definitely be dreaming about you,” she said as she winked at me.

I smiled and walked to her door, taking one last look at her and closed it. When I got to my room I cut on the light and threw the stuff on the floor and went to the bathroom to dump the semen in the toilet. I flushed it and went to my room and put the condom in the middle of the trashcan instead of on the bottom, so if someone besides me emptied it, it wouldn't show up on top. I cut off the light and climbed into bed, replaying the days events in my head. Still amazed with everything, I curled up under my blanket and drifted off into the most peaceful sleep I've had in a long time.

“Chris? Chris honey? Chrrrrrrrrrris? CHRIS GET UP!”

“Huh, what? What happened?”

“You've gotta be at school in an hour that's what happened,” my mom said stepping back.

I sat up in the bed and yawned as I stretched. “Oh man, it feels like I just went to sleep.”

“That must have been some party Matt threw, now get going,” she smiled as she left the room.

“You don't know the half of it,” I said to myself as I lay back down on the bed.

Oddly, I thought I would feel a little guilty about yesterday, but I didn't. I did find myself wondering what Sarah was thinking though, and how she felt. I wondered what I was gonna say to Terra and Stacey, if there was anything I could say. I decided I would let them play the first card, then I would go from their reaction and found out where we stood, but first I needed to actually get to school, so I quickly got up and grabbed my towel and some clean boxers and headed for the bathroom.

Since I was pressed for time I did what every guy does when hes in a rush, I got in the shower, peed down the drain, brushed my teeth, and washed up at the same time (don't judge me, everyone does it). I finished up and toweled off in the bathroom as I put on my boxers and made my way back to my room. I pulled on a band shirt and dark blue jeans, combed my hair out and headed downstairs for a quick bowl of cereal. I was met in the kitchen by mom and Sarah, who was eating my Fruity Pebbles. Usually I always get on her every time she eats my cereal, which has been happening lately, but after yesterday she could eat the whole box for all I care. I poured myself some Corn Pops and sat down across from her. I kept getting this weird feeling she was staring at me but every time I looked up she was looking down at her cereal. I shook it off as paranoia and went back to eating.

“Ok kids, I gotta go, make sure you get to school on time,” mom said.

“Bye mom,” we both said in unison looking up from our cereal.

She kissed us both on the cheek and headed out the door to work. It sort of became routine, mom leaves then we leave then dad leaves, but none of us are home before four, so we could skip school and our parents would never know, but were the good kids, so I don't think it would happen. I finished my cereal and put the bowl in the sink and headed upstairs to get my stuff and tell dad I was leaving, when I came back downstairs, Sarah was waiting by the front door.

“Can I get a ride with you today?”

“Don't you usually get a ride with your friends?”

“Yeah, but I told them I'd be getting a ride with you today, you don't mind do you?”

“Of course I don't mind, come on, we don't wanna be late.”

She smiled and headed for my car getting into the passengers seat, I walked around the car and saw her doing something with her shirt, but shrugged it off and got in and drove off. Once again I had that feeling I was being watched, but when I looked over at her she was twirling her hair or fixing a button or just smiling out the window, so I just let it go.

“So now that you slept on it, how do you really feel?” Sarah said out of the blue.

“To be honest, I thought I would wake up feeling regret, but I don't. I guess I'm ok with it, now that I had time to process it. That doesn't mean I'm completely ok, but close enough.”

She sighed. “Good. We still have to keep up with our regular routines in public though. I'll keep seeing Johnny and you keep hanging with Matt, Terra, and Stacey, but when we get home we can be free around each...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by nivek_88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments