Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tommy, Jessica And Me

"My son has sex with my friend and me."

210
31 Comments 31
8.6k Views 8.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words

I was talking to Jessica about fucking my son, something I’d done with Tommy three months ago. We’d never fucked again, although we did use our hands and mouths on each other more than we used to.

“He molested you, Lolita,” Jess said.

“No, he didn’t,” I insisted. “He was licking my pussy and just decided to go a little further. I can’t, I don’t blame him.”

“It still sounds like sexual abuse to me. Even if you did enjoy it.”

Jess sounded like she was being tough judging my son, but I knew she liked him. She’d commented in the past about his good looks, his lean body, and his ready smile. She’d asked about his dick, but I’d never said anything until today and now I was regretting it. We were sitting in the living room, side by side on the sofa, the TV on but totally ignored.

“Whatever,” I said. “And the next time we had sex, I had him fuck me in the ass!”

“You didn’t!”

“Yes, and…,” I stopped.

“Hi, Tommy,” Jess said. “We were just talking about you.”

I didn’t think that was a good thing to bring up. Tommy was just seventeen, he’d graduate from high school the next year, and he was entirely self-aware, by which I mean he seldom thought about anything or anyone else.  I asked, “How was studying with your friends?”

“What are you guys saying about me?” he asked, smiling.

“Well…,” I began.

“About you and your mom having sex,” Jess said.

He looked at me. He blushed. He began to leave.

“How you fucked her,” she added.

“Jess!” I complained.

“It’s OK, mom, I guess, although I thought we weren’t going to tell anyone. I don’t care that Jess knows if you don’t.” He shrugged and smiled again.

“Maybe you’d like to fuck me,” Jess said nonchalantly, as though he could or he wouldn’t, it was all the same to her.

I didn’t say anything, but my mouth fell open. Tommy’s eyes widened and he leaned toward her. Jess, for her part, undid the top three buttons on her blouse. Her boobs were really small, so she didn’t actually show much besides some skin and a pale freckle, but her intent was clear. Until that moment, I expected she’d be fucking me soon, not my son.

“I, uh, mom?” he asked.

“Don’t ask me. I know it would be good for you to have sex with other women. I’d been thinking girls your own age, not women my age, but it’s up to you.”

Jess, who had a son who went to school with Tommy, but who was a year younger than me, undid the rest of her blouse buttons and took it off. She wasn’t wearing a bra, she seldom did, and her tiny breasts popped from her chest. She had larger-than-average areoles and nipples that formed small peaks at the end of her boobs. I guess I like breasts of all sizes, but those I can fit entirely in my mouth are among the best.

Tommy didn’t say anything, but we could both see him getting hard, his shorts bulging outward. He reached down and straightened his cock so it pointed up. The bulge wasn’t as noticeable, but it was still there. Jess reached over and rubbed my nipple. I was a little embarrassed, but it did feel good.

“Talked me into it,” Tommy said, his eyes moving between us.

“I want to watch,” I said, but no one acknowledged me.

“Come here, Tommy,” Jess asked nicely. She quickly licked her lips. She could be a real slut.

Tommy stood next to her and she surprised us both. Jess reached out and rubbed his cock through his shorts. She used one finger to trace the outline of his dick. With all her fingers she pressed lightly, stroking his cock and cupping his balls. She returned to using one finger to massage the end of his dick. My son closed his eyes and moaned softly.

Jess’s hands moved to his belt buckle and unfastened it. She unbuttoned his shorts and unzipped them, pulling them down to his ankles. Her finger resumed tracing his cock through his boxers and rubbing the sensitive bit at the end. She pulled his boxers down to rest with his shorts. Tommy’s young cock stood straight out at a ninety-degree angle, pointed directly at her face. Again, she used one finger, then all her fingers, massaging him gently.

“You have a lovely cock,” Jess said.

It was actually a bit short, less than six inches long, and still a little narrow. But it gleamed with youth, not yet affected by many years of fucking and sucking and masturbating. A drop of pre-cum formed at the end and Jess rubbed it into the head of his dick.

“Do you want to fuck me, Tommy?” Jess whispered, asking again.

“Oh, yes,” he said.

She began to jerk his cock. Her hand wrapped around him, it slid down to his balls and back. She did this a few times, then I could see her squeeze a little tighter and jack the end of his cock. Her face was inches from his dick. Without warning, Tommy shot a long squirt of cum onto her face and left breast. Jess’s head lurched back, but she quickly moved forward and took the rest of his cum in her mouth.

I watched him pull his softening cock out and I said, “Wow, that was pretty fast, Tommy.”

He smiled at least and said, “She’s good. She is. I wanted to hold back but couldn’t.”

Jess turned to me, her mouth closed, and kissed me on the lips. She opened her lips and I tasted my son’s cum, felt the slippery texture of it, and savored it flowing into my mouth. I swallowed what she gave me and felt my clit twitch.

Tommy just stood there for long seconds, his clothes around his ankles, before pulling them back up and fastening himself. He sat in the chair opposite Jess and me, adjacent to the coffee table, but got up when I took Jess by the hand and led her to my bedroom. He followed us in.

“I want to watch,” he said.

“What makes you think we’re up to anything?” I asked. He laughed.

Jess and I climbed onto the bed. Tommy pulled the chair by the window closer to us and sat. She and I were both clothed, although our feet were bare and Jess was naked above the waist. We snuggled face to face, her hand behind my head and my arm over her hip. She pulled my lips to hers and we pecked at each other, quick kisses on lips, cheeks, and neck. Our mouths came together and opened, her tongue snaking into my mouth.

Her head pulled away and returned, her lips brushing mine, again and again. I felt her hand on my blouse, my nipples hard. Her finger began to do to my nipple what it had done to my son’s cock, rubbing it slowly, tracing around it, then joining her thumb in squeezing. My own hand found its way close to her boob. Jess’s hand found mine and pulled it tight against her. My palm cupped her breast, engulfing it. My fingers roamed over her boobs, petting her nipples, then my arms reached around her and stroked her naked back. I felt her hand massaging my thigh.

I hurriedly took off my clothes and Jess pulled off her shorts and underwear. We were both totally naked. Tommy appeared to be fascinated.

We kissed some more. I really like Jess, maybe even loved her a tiny bit, although I’d still choose a cock on a well-muscled guy. When I was with her most of the world went away and I was simply making love to her. I kissed her neck and lingered, small kisses under her chin, then down her chest and I took a breast into my mouth.

I shivered with the joy of it. Her whole breast was in my mouth, the back of my tongue pressing her nipple into the roof of my mouth. My tongue slithered around the sides. I slurped her boob back out of my mouth and kissed the nipple, sucked it. My cunt was soaking wet. Tommy was completely forgotten.

I continued with kisses all over her fairly tight abdomen and found myself lying between Jess’s legs, a hand on each thigh, my tongue on her pussy. Jess had a recently waxed Brazilian triangle that was incredibly cute. She had long, dark brown hair, but down below it was cut so short it appeared black. I spread her cunt lips with my fingers and licked her. Like me, she was soaking wet. I treated her clit gently at first, then slurped it more aggressively.

Jess had sat up on one arm to watch me for a bit. I saw her looking over at Tommy, too, but mostly she stared at my tongue between her legs. I sucked her clit and she made loud moaning sounds, falling back on the bed. I began to finger her cunt.

My middle finger went in easily. I located her G-spot and rubbed it gently. My index finger followed and both massaged her G-spot. The two fingers started to fuck her, moving in and partway out, always touching the G-spot on the way in. My thumb rubbed her clit and she groaned loudly.

“That feels so good, Lolita. So good.”

I kept doing it for a long minute, then got to my knees, my fingers still inside her. Jess’s hand quickly joined the party, rubbing her clit enthusiastically. Somehow, it seemed to me, masturbating with a woman was a far more natural thing than doing yourself with a guy. She was making noises like “mmm” and “oh oh oh”.

kandyummy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kandyummy

I moved up far enough to kiss her. Jess’s mouth opened for mine before it reached her and my tongue stretched to fill her mouth. I sucked her lower lip. I’d pretty much stopped finger-fucking her, but she was masturbating like crazy, saying, “Yeah… yeah” breathlessly between quick inhalations.

My body extended over hers and I looked her in the eye. My lower thigh pressed into my hand fingering her pussy. I was seriously aroused and cunt honey dripped down my leg. My fingers were now vibrating inside her, moving little but very quickly, and Jess’s fingers quivered on her clit.

“Are you going to cum, baby?” I asked. “Cum for me.”

Her head was thrown back and I kissed her neck.

“Oh, my god,” she said. “Oh, my god!”

I took her breast in my mouth again, sucking it hard. I finger-fucked her even faster, my wrist becoming sore. I could see her throat turn red. Licking her nipple, I looked her in the eye again, although her eyes were closed, and I saw a bright blush on her face. I felt her leg pressing against mine as she came.

We both mumbled incoherently as her ass came up off the bed.

“Oh, fuck!” she cried, then began to laugh. I’d almost forgotten that she often laughed when she came.

She grabbed my shoulder and held it tightly. Her ass fell back and her boobs lifted, her body spasming. She laughed some more. It jerked several times as her breasts returned to a more relaxed position and her head came up to look at her pussy. Tiny tremors continued to shake her body like aftershocks.

I bent over her pussy and gave it many long licks, mostly to the wet skin around it, but also using my tongue to reach from the bottom up to her clit. I was very gentle with her clit, assuming it to still be super-sensitive.

Climbing back up her body, I held myself up on my arms and pushed against her pussy with mine. I was basically fucking her without a cock or a strap-on, just enjoying the sensations of cunt rubbing cunt, clit often touching clit. I made quick fucking motions and felt Jess’s hands on my ass, pulling me into her. Her legs came up in the air, knees close to her shoulders. I kissed her for a while, then we swapped positions.

“Get on your knees,” Jess said.

As I did that, I looked at Tommy and saw that he had lost all his clothes and again sported a new hard-on. I looked at his stiff dick for long seconds as I got into position for whatever Jess was up to. Tommy was, of course, smiling.

On my hands and knees, Jess pushed my legs a little further apart. I felt two fingers on either side of my labia, moving up and down. Then her tongue touched my asshole sending a shockwave through my body. I bit my lower lip in excitement.

I’ve read that an asshole has a lot of nerve endings, but I forget what I’ve read every time until they’re teased again. Tommy did it recently, fucking me in the ass, and now Jess had started with her tongue. Her fingernails scratched lightly at my thigh. I felt her tongue penetrate my asshole.

This is one of my favorite sexual sensations. Someone’s, especially a woman’s, tongue exploring my asshole and the area around it generates waves of arousal. When I felt Jess’s tongue enter, simultaneously touching the entire ring, my asshole exploded with pleasure.

She spit and it dripped down my labia. She fingered my clit, just barely touching it, and her tongue resumed its penetration of my asshole. Her fingers resumed massaging my labia, just on the sides, and squeezed my clit. Delightful!

Her tongue quit my asshole and I felt her thumb begin to rub it. It was damp, probably with spit, and I felt it ease in.

It was hard to say what felt best. Her tongue smoothed its way into my asshole, slippery as hell, and set off all my nerve endings there. Her thumb added a little pressure to my asshole and that pleasant sensation made my cunt wetter. But I’m pretty sure that a cock was best, a real cock not a silicone one, sliding many inches into my ass. What a wondrous, full feeling.

“Turn around, babe,” Jess said.

Ever compliant, I did that and saw that Tommy was slowly rubbing his dick. He loved the show, I guess.

Jess and I entangled our legs. I lay on my back, propped up by my arms, and spread my legs as though I were being fucked. Jess sat atop me, facing me, her left leg outside my right leg and her cunt touching mine.

“Fuck me, Jess,” I said. “Fuck me with your wet cunt.”

We rubbed out pussies together, Jess bouncing a bit, for maybe three minutes. At first, the sensation was simply pleasant, her clit against mine some of the time, but Jess moved up a bit so my clit rubbed her thigh and I felt the sparks of electricity begin. I was getting more and more aroused, my wet pussy leaving a trail of juice on her thigh.

“Cum for me, Lolita,” Jess begged. “I want to feel you cum, see you cum, hear you cum.”

I sat up and gripped her body as my cunt pushed hard against her. I didn’t last long in that position, though, and fell back, letting Jess do most of the work, her thigh moving steadily back and forth atop me. She leaned forward enough for me to suck on her breast.

“Jess, fuck me, I’m going to cum.”

“Cum, mommy,” Tommy said from the chair, “cum on Jess.”

My tummy and pussy clenched tighter and tighter and released. My legs went numb for a few seconds and trembled, shaking for a long minute, even after my orgasm. My whole tummy fell to my pussy as Jess pushed her thigh even harder along my clit.

“Oh, babe,” I said loudly.

I relaxed for a bit, but Jess continued to rub me and suddenly I came again. It was shorter and less intense, but still, an orgasm that shook my body. Or maybe I was still shaking from the first one.

“Stop, Jess, stop!” I cried and wriggled up the bed a little so my clit wouldn’t be touching her.

She leaned forward and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back.

“That was nice,” I said. My legs still shook a little.

Tommy, completely naked, climbed onto the bed and kissed me, then kissed Jess. He fell in between us, his cock rigid, facing Jess, and asked, “Who wants to play some more?”

Jess reached down and began to stroke him. Their thighs were touching and she could hardly get her hand in between her body and his. I pushed up behind him and settled my still-wet pussy tight against his ass. Jess pushed her tiny boobs against his chest. I reached over Tommy and fingered her breast.

Jess asked again, after what seemed a long time ago, “Do you want to fuck me, Tommy?”

“Yes, ma’am,” he said. He can be annoying, but also very polite.

“Well, pull yourself out of this sandwich and get between my legs.”

Jess lay flat on her back and Tommy quickly fit himself over her, his cock touching her pussy, his skinny ass sticking up in the air. Jess reached down and guided him into her. Tommy groaned the happiest sigh I’d heard in a long time.

“Do you like that, Tommy?” I asked.

“Shit, mom,” he replied, “she feels so good. Unbelievably good. I don’t think I’ll last very long.”

He did, though. Doubtless having already cum once was a factor. Maybe masturbating while watching Jess and me was another, hard to say.  But he fucked Jess, his cock moving in and partway out of her cunt, for several minutes.

“How about me, Son?” I asked. I meant it, too. The first time he’d fucked me had been all his idea and I’d resisted. This time, I was eager.

I lay next to Jess, our knees touching, my legs spread, not as wide as Jess’s. He looked at me and looked at Jess who said, “Whatever you want, Tommy.”

He pulled his dick out of Jess’s cunt and quickly moved to mine. I steered him into my pussy. His cock slid right in, my pussy and the area around it soaked, as were the sheets from both Jess and me. I spread my legs farther...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by lolitap
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments