Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Today Was Like Every Other Day - Part 1 - The Daughter Changes In A Surprising Way

"She was not supposed to be home."

31
20 Comments 20
13.9k Views 13.9k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Today was like every other day. I got up. I went out and got a cup of coffee that the wife left on for me when she went to work. I sat down in my favorite chair to drink it. I turned on the laptop and was waiting for it to load while sipping on the coffee. This seemed to be my routine every day. Nothing different.

I grabbed my phone to check Facebook and Snapchat messages. Then it happened.

Right in the middle of reading messages and taking a drink of coffee, my 18-year-old daughter walked up behind me. I about choked on the coffee and jumped halfway out of my skin. She was not supposed to be home. Why was she home? What the hell am I supposed to do now? You see, as per my usual routine I was completely naked with my laptop on my lap.

I swallowed hard and asked her “What day is it?”.

She looked at me funny and said it was Friday. Then she looked closer at me and started scanning down my body to my waist. She seemed to hesitate there. It seemed like hours had gone by while she was staring at all of me. I knew it was only seconds, but sure felt longer. Suddenly she turned and went towards her room.

“Thank God”, I thought to myself. She didn’t see anything.

I quickly got up and ran to my room as soon as I heard her door close. I put on some shorts and started walking back to my chair. As I walked past her room, I could hear her on the phone with someone. I couldn’t make out any words but guessed she was talking about seeing me naked.

An hour went by while I finished reading the messages and surfed the web for news. I heard her door open and she came up to me. She looked me straight in my eyes and gave me a weird little look before telling me she was going to her friend’s house for the weekend. She gave me a quick little peck on the cheek and walked out. She seemed to be almost normal.

I thought to myself that she didn’t see anything, and it would be okay. I also thought to myself that I need to be more careful. I never did find out why she was home that day. Maybe it was some school work day or teachers pet day or who knows. These kids seem to get days off for the craziest reasons now. Either way I will have to make doubly sure I am home alone first before stripping down and relaxing.

I know you are wondering why I would be home alone everyday while the wife leaves to go to work. Well you see, I work from home. I handle computer programming for companies remotely. This gives me plenty of free time to be myself and completely free of clothing restrictions. Believe me, I enjoy every second of it.

Around 6pm the wife came walking in from work. She looked at me and asked where Jalinda was. Just so you know, I did not name her. Her mom thought it was a cool name and who am I to fight with her. I just called her Lynn for short. I was the only one allowed to call her that since she was around 8 or so. She prefers Linda. It makes her sound older and smarter, according to her. I told the wife that Lynn went to her friends for the weekend and we should see her on Sunday.

I was in the middle of a programming job that was really frustrating me all day because of what happened earlier. I just couldn’t shake it out of my head. All I could do is think about Lynn seeing me naked. My mind kept bouncing between guilt and fantasizing.

My guilt came from being her dad and knowing in todays society that it was improper to be seen naked in front of a child. I had always thought this idea was wrong and would love to live in a nudist colony somewhere, but the wife just would not agree. I have tried several times to get her to understand that it is perfectly normal and that we lived this way for thousands of years. She was not having any of it though. So, I had no choice but to agree to disagree. I love my wife and really wouldn’t know what to do without her. We had a good life together and I think we did a great job raising Lynn.

Now the fantasizing. This is where I was really having issues. Lynn is my daughter and no father should ever think about sexual things with his daughter. I couldn’t help it though. The fact that she saw me naked, just caused me to conjure up all kinds of things that could have happened. Things that she could do with the young and nimble body she has. I have seen her naked at least once since her 18th birthday, and she has grown into a mature beautiful young woman. She’s 5’ 9” with long flowing blonde hair and an athletic body that accentuates her curves and great ass even more. From the times I saw her naked, I remember seeing that she has small nipples and light-colored areoles sitting on top of a 34 C chest with a small trimmed patch between her legs. Her patch was as blonde as her head.

It was during one of those early morning pees that all guys my age get, that I happened to walk in on her coming out of the shower. She must have turned off the water just before I got to the bathroom door because I never heard it. I would never have opened the door if I had. This happened just a few days ago. Funny thing is how she never screamed or even covered herself up. She just stood there in all her nakedness and still glistening from the water while reaching for a towel. Needless to say, I jumped back and closed the door as quick as my brain registered what I was seeing. She came out a few minutes later covered in the towel, sort of. She smiled and walked to her room. It was then that I noticed the towel was only covering her front. Her very toned little butt was moving side to side as she walked away. She stopped at the door and quickly turned to me with a smile again before entering the room. I did my business and went back to bed thinking I had been dreaming.

Lynn was gone all weekend and with all the fantasies of possible things we could do and the recent nudity from her still fresh in my head, the wife and I had really great sex quite often throughout the weekend. My wife kept asking what had gotten into me. I just said it was because we were alone, and she was sexy as hell. Which really wasn’t far from the truth. My wife is a beautiful woman that has done a great job of keeping in shape over the years. She always gets taken for younger than she is and still turns heads everywhere we go. I didn’t dare tell her about Lynn and what I had seen or what she had seen, or about the fantasies running around in my head.

Sunday morning came around and after having some really good sex with the wife, I decided to go outside and cut the grass. Even though I said I spend most of my time on the computer and sitting around, I try to stay in shape. I have a workout room with weights and a treadmill. I try my best to use it at least two or three times a week and get outside as often as I can be cutting grass with a push mower or raking or weeding or something to work up a sweat. It felt good to be outside today. It kept my mind from thinking about the picture of Lynn getting out of the shower and the fantasies of sex with her. What was wrong with me, I am her dad for God’s sake.

It was around 11pm Sunday night and as usual, I was asleep in my chair with the tv on and my laptop in lap. I woke up to Lynn leaning in to me and gently shaking me. I heard her saying it was time to go to bed, I think. My eyes focused on what I now know was her ample cleavage close to my face. I noticed she smelled like ivory soap right after a shower. I tried to look away from her and she just leaned in more. She was trying to get to the light switch behind me. Then she reached down and grabbed the laptop to put it on the side table. I guess between the smell and the cleavage I was getting excited. There was quite a noticeable bulge in my shorts. She was looking right at it and smiling. She looked back at me and leaned down along side me to lower the foot rest on the chair. It was then that I saw her shorts riding up between her crack. I could just barely make out the outline of her pussy lips folding around the cloth. I am pretty sure my bulge continued to grow. She seemed to keep looking at it and smiling. Now she leaned completely across me to grab the remote. I wanted so much to put my hands all over her but resisted.

As she was leaning back up, she patted my bulge and said, “Mom’s going to have a good night tonight”.

I was flabbergasted. I didn’t know what to do. I never thought that my little girl would ever touch me there.

With that she looked at me and got the biggest smile on her face and said “Good night dad. Don’t keep mom up too late, she has to get up early remember.”. Then she kissed me on the lips, giggled a little and left.

What the hell just happened? When did Lynn get so open about sexual things? Why was she touching and kissing me? I knew that I was very open about sex, so maybe she got it from me. Maybe it was genetic. Her mom wasn’t quite as openminded. She used to complain that Lynn would hear us when were having sex. She always stayed covered up around her. I would go around with hardly anything on except underwear or shorts and she would have a gown and robe on. Used to drive me crazy. My wife is gorgeous to me and anyone that sees her, except herself.

The whole next week was back to normal. Wife went to work, Lynn went to school and I went back to sitting in my chair naked working on programs. Of course, I started checking to see if she was really gone to school before I would come out naked. I thought to myself it was just some thing she felt she needed to do or it was a dare from her friends. She never gave me any indication as to why she suddenly started acting this way.

My wife came home on Thursday night and informed us that she had to fill in for someone at a convention this weekend through next. I guess one of her coworkers got sick and she is the next logical choice to fill in. She said she would be gone from Friday night till next Sunday sometime. I congratulated her and asked if there was anything I could do to help. She said we needed to go shopping of course since she didn’t have anything to wear to it. So, the whole family went after dinner. I hung out on the chairs in the middle of the mall while Lynn and her went in and out of clothing stores. They must have hit every one of them. They would come out and hand me the bags while they went into the next one. I sat and watched them through the windows. They looked like a couple teenagers getting ready for their first date. They were giggling and smiling and shaking their heads no while holding up different things to each other. I couldn’t help but admire their enthusiasm and think about how lucky I was to have them both in my life. What did I do to deserve two of the most beautiful women I have ever seen?

It was 10pm and the stores were closing. We decided to stop off at Chili’s and have a late-night snack and drink. Lynn had a coke since she was not old enough. But the wife and I had cocktails. They were talking the whole time about the clothes they bought and what would look good together. I found out that Lynn also bought herself some. I really didn’t mind listening to it. I was enjoying watching them act like teenagers. I was starting to get tired from sitting in the mall and the drinks. I suggested we go home so the wife could get a good night’s sleep. Especially since she isn’t usually up this late on a work night. Plus, I was ready to sleep as well. It was midnight by the time we got home and unloaded the car. My arms were worn out from all the bags. We all slept well that night.

Friday morning the wife and Lynn were up early sorting and packing the clothes for her trip. They were matching everything as they went. They were really loud with talking and squealing about how good it all would look. I couldn’t sleep, so I got up. I went to the bathroom and then to the kitchen to make coffee. I decided to make breakfast for everyone since it was so early. I called them to the kitchen a few minutes later for some eggs and bacon with toast. We all sat there eating and they kept talking about the clothes.

It was almost like my wife had never bought any new clothes in her life. This was not true. She had two closets full of them. But I guess this was special since she never gets to go to the conventions. It will be her first time.

She left with her bags around 7am to head to work. They were taking her to the airport later. I kissed her and told her she would be great and to have fun.

Lynn jumped in the shower while I cleaned up the kitchen. A few minutes later, Lynn came out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped on her hair. I just stood there and stared at her while she smiled and walked to her room. She looked so good I was sure I was starting to tent my underwear. I felt so guilty, I didn’t want to look down and check.

MarahJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarahJones

I went to my room and put on shorts, so I could finish my coffee in my chair. Just before 8am, Lynn came out dressed for school with her backpack.

She came to my chair and said, “Goodbye dad, have a good day working.”.

Then she kissed me on the lips. Not like a little girl would, but a full-on woman. She lingered for a few seconds while kissing me. I kissed her back.

I managed to break the kiss and say, “Goodbye Lynn, have a good day at school.”.

My mind was about to explode. I didn’t know what to think about what was going on with us. Things have definitely changed. Lynn was not acting like my little girl anymore. I needed to find out where this was going. With the wife gone all week, it was a good time to talk to Lynn about it.

All day I tried to stay busy with cleaning the house and weeding the flower garden and hauling off the trash. Because I stay at home during the day, we agreed it would be up to me to deal with the housework. I am ok with that. It breaks up the monotony of writing code. Today I tried to use it to formulate a plan for talking to Lynn about her behavior lately. I thought maybe it was a good idea to take her out to dinner since she seems to want to act like an adult now. I figured in a crowded restaurant it would be harder for her to act wrong. I raised her better than that at least. Now if I could only figure out how to broach the subject of sex and what is not acceptable.

When she came home from school I said I wanted to take her to dinner. She jumped up and down and smiled and squealed. She was so excited. She said that she bought new clothes last night after telling her mom they were for a date. She bought several outfits and asked if she could model them. I said sure.

I sat down to wait for her. I figured she would go to her room and put on an outfit to show me. Nope. She went and got all the new clothes from her room at once. Threw them on the couch and started stripping out of her school clothes.

I just sat there trying to get my mouth to work. Before I could utter a sound she already had her shirt and bra off. I think I uttered a grunt or something and then her pants and underwear were on the floor too. She just smiled at me again and grabbed the closest bra and panty set. I was very torn between stopping her and watching. I think the tent forming in my shorts won out. I sat there and admired her firm breasts and finely groomed bush. I also enjoyed looking at her toned arms and stomach. And let’s not forget the muscular butt as...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Jimwillhavefun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments