Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Twin Motherlovers Ch.2

"The twins continue to entertain their mommy."

65
4 Comments 4
3.5k Views 3.5k
4.5k words 4.5k words

They watched me with a silly look as I savored Lucas' load. The salty taste felt like an amazing meal because of the situation we were in. The semen from my partners was always like a prize for me. I made them feel good. I brought them to orgasm and they rewarded me with their sticky fluid.

You always have to care for your lover's pleasure as much as you care for yours. I'm glad this was a default thing for me because I enjoyed giving pleasure. And I was glad my boys did not seem to care about just sticking their dicks into some hole. They gave me two mind-blowing orgasms and I returned the favor. The score was even.

Their gaze continued to stay on me and I was enjoying their surprised looks mixed with arousal. I could only imagine how the two young men felt: watching their own mother hungrily gulping down cum, and their cum at that...

I finally finished eating the huge load my son offered me. "I need to wash my face. Be good and wait for me, okay?" I informed them with my caring voice.

But my sweet boys weren't kids anymore. I fed them, looked after them, and watched them grow up into handsome young men. Looking at their cocks, my boys definitely weren't children anymore.

And oh my God! What dicks they packed...veiny, hard, beautiful. Not too big and not too small, just the perfect size to please a woman. And with a pair of beautiful testicles to pump seed into me, onto me, all over me...

Maybe I was biased since they were my indispensable angels in this world. They were my everything, and now our relationship has reached a whole new level.

Thinking about the beautiful hard cocks waiting for me in the next room ignited my arousal again. I quickly washed my face and prepared myself for the next round. I wasn't going to let them go without draining their balls. They needed to know that, since we were already in this type of relationship, their mother was a cock-hungry woman. I didn't fuck everyone I met, but I made good use of the few dicks that were available to me.

I chased away my thoughts as I finished my brief preparation and went to the cocks that were waiting for me in a semi-hard state.

"Looks like I have to work a little so we can make those cocks stand and then you can fuck me properly," I openly declared and their dicks twitched in anticipation.

After recovering from the slight shock caused by my straightforwardness, Logan replied with a grin. "Then what are you waiting for, my sexy mother."

They were half sitting against the headboard, probably planning how they were gonna fuck their own mother before I came back. I crawled toward them on the bed from the front side with sexy moves. When I was in the position to blow them, their dicks were almost fully standing. I felt proud about not needing to do much. Just a few moves and they would be ready to fuck me hard. Well, they would if they didn't spill their seeds for me twice a few minutes back.

I needed them at full size. So I looked at them. "Hmmm... I wonder who should feel my touch around his cock first?" I asked. "Well, Logan, since you were really the first one to fuck my mouth and pussy, I should give my attention to Lucas a little so he doesn't feel excluded, right honey?"

Logan smiled. "I'm okay with that."

"That's my boy," I playfully praised him and shifted my attention to my other son.

My Lucas seemed to love tits, so I took his handsome cock between my tits again. I felt the heat of his dick, and he felt my heat as well. I looked him in the eye as I began to bob my breasts up and down his length.

"You like my titties, baby? You like to suck and fuck your mother's tits?" I asked.

"I love every part of you, but I just love them a little more," Lucas replied as his plentiful precum coated my bosom again.

"Don't worry. You fucked them first after all, and there is still a hole for you to be its first," I smiled suggestively.

He gritted his teeth and his cock became rock-hard after hearing this. I was done with one dick. I looked at Logan's cock and it was already standing proudly. "Looks like you are already eager to fuck your mom again, Logan."

I stopped with Lucas' dick, straddled Logan in the cowgirl position, and took his cock into my soaking wet pussy in one go. We both moaned as his cock almost touched my womb.

Logan looked at my body and then my face. "You are gorgeous. How can you be this beautiful?" he asked in awe as his hand grabbed my nape and pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

Maybe it was his dick talking but I was pleased with the compliment nonetheless. His tongue probed deep into my mouth just like his dick did to my pussy. Only after a minute of intense kissing did I manage to break it and call Lucas.

"Lucas, honey, my ass is waiting for you if you didn't notice," I immediately felt two hands caressing my bottom cheeks and a dick resting on the crack of my ass. His hands, caressing my smooth skin all over, traveled up to my neck gradually. Then he grabbed me by the neck with his left arm and pulled me back, making his chest meet with my back.

"Did you prepare your ass for your son's dick?" he whispered to my right ear with a husky voice as his right hand kneaded my right breast, all while his brother's hand was on my other tit.

"I-I did..." I answered with a moan-like voice. Being stimulated on multiple fronts was making me light-headed.

"Mmm, my mom is slutty. I like it," he said before licking my earlobe. I shuddered as he made me lean toward Logan again. Logan immediately pulled me in for a kiss again. This son of mine loved my lips, both on his mouth and on his dick.

"Bro, a little lubrication, please. Okay. She already lubed up her asshole but I want feel her pussy a little," Lucas said to his brother. Logan pulled out of my pussy and another dick replaced it a second later. "So warm..." Lucas commented.

After a few slow thrusts, he pulled out and smeared his dick around my asshole. He repeated that act a few times and I couldn't even comment on it because of the intruding tongue in my mouth. This young man was a good kisser and it was making my brain shortcircuit. He was kissing me as if my saliva was a source of some sort of divine taste.

Lucas finally plunged his dick into my pussy for the last time and pulled out to position it against the entrance of my asshole. Logan didn't waste any time to place his cock back into my pussy.

I whimpered into Logan's mouth when I felt a light spank on my ass. "Loosen your muscles, Mom. Don't worry, I will be gentle," Lucas assured me, then added. "At first."

I tried to do like he said as anticipation and nervousness collided in me. That was my first double penetration and I was understandably anxious a little. Surprisingly, Logan broke the kiss and looked at me.

"This your first time taking two at the same time, right?" he asked and I nodded. A reassuring smile formed on his lips. "Don't worry. It might be a little uncomfortable at first. But you will beg us to fuck you faster in no time. Trust me."

His confidence told me that they had done this to someone else before. Thinking about a random girl experiencing the attention of my boys before their own mother made me jealous. My possessive side was taking over but the feeling of a dick trying to penetrate my ass distracted me.

Lucas was done with waiting and he was pressing his dick against my asshole. "Shhh, relax," Logan stroked my hair as I bit his shoulder to suppress my whimpers.

The head of Lucas' dick popped into my anus, eliciting a moan from him. "So tight..." he mumbled to himself.

He waited a few seconds before continuing his intrusion. "It's halfway," he informed me a little later and stopped again.

"Are you okay, Mom?" Logan asked. I nodded without lifting my head from his shoulder. It was a little uncomfortable like he said but nothing too bad. I endured it for the promised euphoria. And the fact alone that I was being filled by both of my sons at the same time almost made up for the pain.

Lucas began to move again. I literally felt his dick going forward in my asshole. Even their father didn't get to enjoy my ass. But his sons were already doing incredible things to their mother. These thoughts almost made me laugh. But then, I felt Lucas' groin touching my ass before hearing his satisfied moan. "So good. Your ass is amazing, Mom," he praised. My boy was vocal about what his dick felt.

A feeling of incredible fulness enveloped me. I felt so full. Really full. Imagine having your fist fill your mouth. It felt exactly like that, but it wasn't my mouth. It was my pussy and ass being filled at the same time. It was a unique and extremely satisfying feeling. I always wondered how it would feel to be double penetrated, now I was able to experience that with my own twin sons.

They waited for me to adjust to the multiple penetration. I knew they were dying to move but waited patiently. I was proud of them. My boys were gentlemen. They waited for my approval before proceeding to ravage me.

A short while later, the twitches and slight movements of their pricks started to ignite a pleasurable sensation inside me. My senses heightened. I even felt Lucas' dick coating my asshole with precum. This was an indication of how horny and how impatient they were to double-penetrate their mother. And I reached their level of arousal before long.

I instinctively began to move my body back and forth, trying to create some friction. They immediately understood that I was ready and started their thrusting slowly. My pleasure kept growing with every thrust of the beautiful dicks inside me. The initial clumsy movements became a pleasurable agony for me.

Then they found their pace. They created a perfect rhythm for the sole purpose of fucking their mother. The dick in my pussy thrust into me right when the one in my ass pulled back, and my ass filled with cock just when my pussy felt empty. Logan wrecked my lips licking and sucking and kissing them while Lucas' hands traveled all over my back and my ass. My brain was under attack coming from almost all the sensitive skins on my body.

The sensations that my sweet boys were giving me rushed to my brain one after another. I felt as if my body was flying above the clouds. I hadn't been fucked that intense before, and the fact that these sensations were coming from my own flesh and blood only fueled me further.

I don't know how long they fucked me like this, but I felt a hand wrapping my hair around itself and pulling it back as a spank landed on my ass. My body arched because of the pull as a mix of moan and whimper escaped my lips, making my tits show themselves in front of Logan. Not a second later, I felt my left nipple being enveloped inside a mouth while a hand grabbed my other breast. Logan roughly sucked it and pinched my other nipple, making my body jolt. But their strong arms held me in place.

Another spank landed on my ass and I screamed with both pleasure and pain. Their fucking reached an incredible pace at that moment. They fucked me, spanked me, pulled my hair, pinched and sucked my tits. They were properly fucking me. They were doing those all lewd things to their mother, and I loved every one of them. I wondered for a split second, how they managed to do all those things simultaneously.

The pleasurable and painful stimulations my boys inflicted all over my body created an intense blend for my mind. Pain, pleasure, arousal, pride, and a little embarrassment combined and created a euphoric mix for my brain to enjoy. I felt like my head was about to explode from all the things they were doing to me. I never thought my body was capable of something this intense.

My moans mixed with their groans. The slapping sounds caused by our fucking filled the room and echoed around us. Our bodies were on fire, sweat coating us more and more as they fucked the life out of me. Yet they didn't slow down, even for once. They didn't show mercy as the two virile dicks continued to bring me to new heights.

I lost my sense of time. It felt like they had been fucking me for hours. One of them was hitting a spot inside me that caused my body to writhe every time, or maybe both of them were hitting that spot. Someone started rubbing my clit. A strong shiver went through my body. A while later, I suddenly felt something strange. The need to pee faintly showed itself in the middle of our intense copulation. I was confused as they kept ramming their dicks into my holes.

SophiaLerma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLerma

"S... st..." I failed to say stop. Something earth-shattering hit my body a moment later. I started to convulse in their arms. Lucas released my hair and Logan hugged me as he showered my face with kisses. A prickling sensation covered all my skin. I felt like fainting as a force from inside pushed Logan's dick out of my pussy. Then I felt in my trance-like state, something flowing out of it.

'Oh, my God! I'm peeing,' I thought in panic.

Then I heard Logan comment, "Holy shit! She is a squirter."

The dick in my ass came to a halt. "What?! For real?!" Lucas asked.

"Yeah, man. She practically soaked my dick and balls in her fluids."

Squirting... So that was what happened. I didn't think about it at first because it never happened to me before until my boys fucked me intensely. Still, it was kind of embarrassing to have copious liquid gush out of your pussy in front of two men, and my sons at that.

Lucas gave me a playful spank. "How do you even manage to become more alluring, woman?"

Then I felt his dick moving in my ass again and Logan took his place again a moment later. They began their fucking again, this time without pulling my hair. My sensitive body was still feeling their every move.

"Bear with us a little. My balls are about to explode even though I cummed twice before that. You are driving us crazy," Logan whispered into my ear before a tongue pricked open my lips again and made its way inside. He captured my tongue and started to suck on it.

"Y-yes, fuck me," I managed to whisper even when my tongue was in my son's mouth, and they did it. They fucked me until I heard Logan groaning against my mouth while he was still sucking my tongue. Then he pushed his cock all the way. Its head nearly touched my cervix and I felt the warm seed flowing into my womb.

Lucas kept fucking my ass while his brother spilled his seed inside me. His frantic thrusts continued for nearly a minute before he began to offer his semen to his mother as well. Feeling his warm cum filling my rectum caused another orgasm to ripple through my body because of my already sensitive senses from the intense fucking and warm seed in my pussy.

I was spent. I just lay down on Logan while their dicks softened inside my holes. Lucas caressed the spots he spanked as if he was soothing them and Logan caressed my back and hair. Our pants mixed with each other as we basked in the afterglow of our delightful ordeal.

I don't know when but I felt someone carrying me in my sleepy state. Then I felt myself sinking into lukewarm water. Four hands traveled all over my body as they cleaned me thoroughly.

"Fuck! I got a boner again with all this rubbing," Lucas, I think, commented.

"Chill out, man. She is tired. Give her an hour or two."

'An hour or two?! Are they planning to fuck me again in an hour or two?' I wanted to protest but nothing came out of my mouth.

"Forget it. My dick is hard but my balls are in pain. We need to fill them with sperm before we spill them again," Lucas gave up.

After what felt like fifteen minutes, a towel dried my body and I felt the bed surface touching my back. I was finally going to rest.

"Sleep." Logan's voice commanded as two other bodies hugged me from behind and front. My consciousness drifted into a deep slumber while their bodies provided mine with a comforting warmth.

***

I woke up to the feeling of some hands caressing my body. Two strong hands rubbed me all over and two pair of lips kissed various places of my skin. I opened my eyes to see my boys' cocks were hard again.

"Hi," he smiled. "You didn't think you could seduce two young men and we would be okay with only three rounds, right? How do you expect us to resist a woman like you after having a taste?"

Grabbing my nape, he captured my mouth with his lips. His kiss was etched with a newfound hunger. He bit my lips, almost causing them to bleed but he knew when to stop nibbling them. He licked and soothingly sucked them, and then bit them again. It was different from his brother's kissing and I loved...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by unorthodoxone
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments