Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Resort - Chapter Six

"As the second week of vacation kicks off, a new selection of potential partners presents itself"

65
7 Comments 7
3.5k Views 3.5k
6.9k words 6.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is the finale of my "The Resort" series. I hope you all have enjoyed it and that it didn't end with a whimper. Please like, friend, and follow if you feel that my stories are worthy."

The whirlwind first week of our vacation had come to a close. One of the best aspects of that milestone would be that a flurry of new arrivals would land at the resort. Personally, I was really hoping for some people who were somehow different from the current roster, whether that be age, body type, race, etc.

I kept a sharp lookout for the newbies as they slowly trickled into the resort. It didn’t take long for me to spot my first target. It was a younger, redheaded girl that seemed to be on her own. She appeared to be in her mid-twenties and she was pleasantly plump. I would say that she was average-looking at best, but she probably did alright for herself since she had gigantic breasts.

The opportunity for me to be the first to pounce on this younger woman, plus the fact that I don’t mind redheads, prompted me to strike first. I talked to her briefly, and she seemed pretty nice. She said it was her first time staying at the resort and that she heard that things got pretty wild here. I got the distinct impression that she was there for much the same reason as Chan and I.

I casually commented, “There is nothing stopping things from getting wild right now.”

She quickly agreed and we headed to one of the usual spots. Fortunately, she didn’t have any misconceptions about my intentions with her. She sat down on the edge of the bed and offered herself to me. For a big girl, she was surprisingly flexible. I really liked that she left a little strip of red pubic hair (something that should be mandatory for all redheaded women.) Funnily, she spent most of the time squeezing her breasts so that they didn’t smack herself in the face as I fucked her.

I toyed with her for a while, holding her on the edge of orgasm before finally making her cum. Deciding to mix things up a bit, I pulled out and painted a white stripe from her navel to her slit.

Since I had gotten her all sticky, I helped her get cleaned up before we parted ways. She would seek me out a few days later and we had a replay of our encounter, but a bit more aggressive.

There was one other new arrival, technically two, that caught my eye. A younger-aged couple arrived that I would later learn were originally from Vietnam. The wife was in her early twenties, while the husband was about ten years older. My initial impression was that it looked like it was some sort of arranged marriage.

The woman was incredibly timid, and she clearly let her husband take control of almost every situation. She was slightly over five feet tall, could not have weighed over one hundred pounds, and her tiny breasts would have struggled to fill an A-cup bra. She had a full coverage of dark pubic hair, but it was trimmed extremely short. I got the impression that she was brought up in a very humble environment and was trying to be a proper trophy wife for her husband. She had a couple of scraggly teeth that supported my theory, but otherwise, she was quite beautiful.

Her husband carried himself in a standoffish and businesslike manner. Even though he was stark naked, I could easily picture him wearing a business suit. He was lean, fit, tidily coiffed, and always standing with proper posture. What really stood out about him was that hiding beneath a veil of spikey, but neatly trimmed, pubic hair was a very unimpressive set of tackle. His cock looked to be a bit larger than an acorn, and his balls were proportionally small and snug.

They stayed in one of the private cabins. I doubted that they had picked it with the intention of putting on a show for everyone, however. It was more likely that he, in particular, didn’t want to have to mingle with the rest of us commoners. It was going to take a bit of nerve on my part to make the offer, but I was determined to find the right moment to make my proposition.

Chan and I seemed to be on an unofficial schedule. Whenever we would bump into each other around midday, we would hook up in one of the rooms. Most of our encounters were a near carbon copy of the last, so I won’t bore you with the details.

It didn’t take long for Chan to sink her hooks into one of the new arrivals, either. That night, she was locked inside one of the cabins with another of the new couples. The couple, whose names I later found out to be Tasha and Lex, was an African American couple that was roughly thirty.

The woman was curvaceous and reasonably attractive. She had long, straight hair with a few braids mixed in, and a couple of blonde streaks as well. She certainly looked like she could be down for a fun time, but I was too intimidated by her partner to approach them.

He was well over six feet tall and a bit more slim than the average build. The intimidating part was, not surprisingly, the dangling hunk of meat between his legs. It wasn’t overly thick, but it was long. There was no doubt that Chan, and everybody standing around the cabin, were about to find out exactly how big it could swell.

As the show began, Lex was standing while the two girls were on their knees servicing him. Sometimes they would take turns fellating him, others they would both go at once. Tasha, in particular, seemed to have an incredibly agile tongue. The girls seemed to be enjoying one another’s company as well since they occasionally kissed as they crossed paths.

The girls seemed to have achieved their desired result, as Lex’s cock looked quite rigid. It must have been at least ten inches long because each of the girls could wrap a hand around it simultaneously and still suck on the head.

Eager to step up the action, Lex directed the women to one of the beds. They each got on all fours and pointed their backsides to him. Lex started with Tasha, placing both hands on her round ass as he slowly gained penetration. He fucked her briefly, only giving her about half of his length before withdrawing and lining up behind Chandra. The routine would be much the same with Chandra and she seemed to be handling his size pretty well in the early stages of the encounter.

Lex would switch back and forth between the two women multiple times. Each time, he would feed them a bit more of his length than the previous time. As the last couple of switches happened, I could hear Chan groan as Lex’s cock bumped into her cervix. Tasha didn’t seem to react in the same way, so I could only assume it was because of some slight differences in either their physiques or previous experiences.

After one of Lex’s turns with Tasha, he directed Chan to get on her back. Holding her legs straight up, he pressed his body against her and demonstrated to her how deep his cock was about to go inside of her. Lex stepped back and after gaining initial penetration, he directed Tasha to join in on the fun. Tasha climbed onto Chan in a sixty-nine position and started to rapidly lick Chan’s clit.

Chan was trying to return the favor, but with Lex fucking her deeply at the same time, she struggled to stay on task. She was still grunting with every deep thrust that he made and I could see that it was not Tasha’s first time eating pussy. It may have taken two of them, but they certainly were giving Chan all that she could handle.

I could see Chan’s legs shaking as Lex kept a firm grip on her ankles. Her arms flailed wildly and aggressively as she came, eventually settling into place as they tightly gripped Tasha’s robust backside. While it was a team effort, I had to believe that Tasha’s nimble tongue had more to do with Chan’s climax than Lex’s impressive manhood.

Lex was, once again, ready to change partners. He circled around to the other side of the bed and slid the “still entwined” girls to that edge of the bed. Chan tried to continue to orally stimulate Tasha, but it was clear that Lex had lost all restraint. She rested her head on the edge of the mattress and enjoyed a bird’s eye view of the deep, hard pounding that Tasha was taking.

As he came inside Tasha, Lex let out a loud groan. When he withdrew his cock, cum dribbled out of Tasha’s pussy and onto Chan’s face. He pointed his cock toward Chan’s mouth and directed her to suck it clean. Chan complied until Lex was satisfied with her performance.

Once Lex backed away, Chan had one more mission. She licked Tasha’s pussy clean before focusing on returning the favor from earlier. Chan locked her hands around Tasha’s back as she buried her face between Tasha’s thighs. It took a few minutes to really get Tasha revved up, but once she got there it was an amusing sight. She cried out either “Shit!” or “Oh, shit!” about one hundred times. A few times, it sounded like she was going to shout “Fuck!” but there was only an “F-sound.” I would later find out that Tasha didn’t like that word and refrained from using it.

Lex simply stood back and watched his fiance cum with a big smile on his face. As I watched Tasha, I couldn’t help but feel like I was missing out. Although I had told myself to take a pass on the couple, seeing them in action had changed my mind. I had to make an attempt to have a go at Tasha.

The following day, I was fortunate enough to bump into the Vietnamese couple, Khan and Linh. As I approached them, Khan immediately took charge of the conversation on the couple’s behalf and Linh did not say a single word. Despite his controlling nature, he was actually quite polite and pleasant to talk to. I told him that I thought that his wife was quite beautiful and asked if they were interested in having some fun together.

He hesitated for a moment and I was sure that I had offended him. To my surprise, his response was simply to offer his wife’s services to me. The only caveat was that he would get to watch us. I couldn’t believe my luck. That was a much better option than a threesome as far as I was concerned.

We decided that there was no time like the present, so we immediately headed to the nearest white room that had a bed. As I locked the door, Khan directed his wife to sit on the bed. She seemed nervous, apprehensive, and somewhat uninterested in what Khan and I had planned for her.

I told her not to worry, I would not harm her in any manner. As I brushed her hair away from her face, I told her that she was beautiful and that I would privileged to be with her. She would soon extend her frail, delicate arm toward me, grab onto my cock, and offer her mouth to me. Since I was still trying to gain her trust, I was careful not to try to control her head. Once I was fully erect, I directed Linh onto her back.

As I slowly slid my cock inside of Linh, her face started to scrunch up. I wasn’t aware if Khan had been her only previous sexual partner, but she was clearly not used to handling even a modestly sized cock. She was very tight, easily the tightest female that I had encountered at the resort. I tried to assure her that I would take it easy, but it was necessary for me to leave it in for at least a little bit.

I pulled out briefly, just to give Linh a break. As I turned around, Khan was deliberately stroking his erect cock. It was still undersized and very narrow, but it was not as petite as it was in its flaccid state.

There were several more “starts and stops” before I felt comfortable really getting into it with Linh. Before I got going, I gently brushed her face and told her that I would make her feel good. That felt like a bold promise considering that she may not be the most receptive of partners.

Not surprisingly, Linh was incredibly quiet. Other than an occasional erratic breath that turned into an almost hiccup-sounding squeak, she was completely silent. I was determined to keep my promise to Linh, though, and I focused all my efforts on pleasing her. It took longer than usual, but eventually, I felt her squirm in my grasp. Moments later, the squeaking sound returned but far more frequently. With every thrust of my cock, Linh let out one of those adorable squeaking noises.

Her eyes were focused on Khan for most of the encounter. She seemed like she was fearful of what his reaction would be if she enjoyed our interaction too much. I, however, was determined to give her the best sexual experience of her life.

Linh didn’t seem to know what to do with herself as she teetered on the verge of orgasm. She clutched her hands around several parts of her body as well as the mattress, while never again touching me directly. There was a strange look on her face as she experienced climax. It was almost as if it was her first-ever orgasm. That seemed impossible, but if her entire sex life was centered around her husband's pleasure, she could have been denied any sort of gratification.

I watched as the muscles in her tiny torso tightened and relaxed. Once it was over, I could feel her body slump onto the bed. For the first time, she stared at my eyes. She looked to be in shock. I could only assume that it was the good kind.

From behind, Khan called out for the first time. He asked me to cum inside of his wife. I looked Linh in the eyes and she gave me an almost undetectable nod.

Switching modes, I took on a more aggressive approach. While I didn’t go at Linh hard, I started to implement quicker strokes. It was also the perfect moment for me to finally explore her tight, slender body with my hands. Still holding back slightly, I finished with moderate thrusts. Linh let out a tiny gasp with every throb of my cock.

Once I had disengaged with his wife, Khan approached me. His cock was incredibly rigid and it looked like one could have driven a nail with it. He thanked me profusely and gave me a double handshake before hurrying me out the door and locking it. I am not sure what his upcoming plans were for Linh, but he was certainly in a rush to get things underway.

The following day, I was approached by Khan and Linh. Khan wanted to know if I was willing to continue on with our previous arrangement throughout the duration of my stay. I agreed to do so, but only if Linh wanted me to. She was blushing and couldn’t bear to make eye contact with me, but she nodded her head and quietly agreed. The couple, along with Chan, became part of my daily routine at that point.

We all headed to the same room and, for the most part, it was a carbon copy of the previous encounter. There was one noticeable exception, however. That was the way that Linh interacted with me. For most of our session, her eyes were locked on me, almost studying me. She was clearly testing me to see if I could repeat the previous day’s performance.

Thankfully, I did. The best part was that, on this occasion, she could feel it building. I could tell that she enjoyed the entire experience a lot more the second time, although she tried to not show it in front of her husband.

My interactions with the couple didn’t vary much at all, that was until Chandra interrupted us while we were having our daily discussion. Khan clearly couldn’t take his eyes off Chan, and it was immediately obvious what I needed to set up.

I pulled Chan aside and asked her if she would be willing to have a quick romp with Khan while I did so with Linh. She certainly wasn’t in love with the idea, but she agreed, mostly because she could tell how much I enjoyed Linh’s company. I told her that Khan was used to being with a submissive woman, so perhaps we should see his reaction to one that is dominant.

Leaving Chan to the side, I returned to Khan and Linh. I told Khan that Chan was my sister and that she was willing to keep him busy while Linh and I were together. Although I was pretty sure that this arrangement would disrupt his normal routine, he eagerly agreed to it.

Since there were four of us involved on this occasion, we elected to go to the couple’s private cabin. I didn’t foresee any interaction between all four of us at the same time, so having two beds was optimal.

Once inside the cabin, Khan was clearly quite eager to get things started. However, he soon found out that Chan was in control as she forced him onto the bed. Although I was getting things started with Linh, I kept a continuous eye on what Chan and Khan were doing.

Chan climbed onto the bed, mounted Khan, and started riding him like a pro. He was so eager to touch her body, but she would only allow him a small sample before pulling his hands away and pinning them to the bed. I could hear him crying out, “Yes! Yes!” over and over again.

Unfortunately, I was just getting things going with Linh when I heard that Khan was clearly...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments