Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mother Nymph

"A son is surprised by his seductive mum"

87
5 Comments 5
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"A steamy encounter between mother and son"

Russ had returned home to his parent's house after three years at university. It was a drag for the twenty-five-year-old now qualified graphic designer, but he couldn't afford his place until he started work.

As soon as he returned home, he noticed there was a change in the relationship between his mum and dad, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it, although he knew it wasn't good.

He saw them antagonizing each other over the silliest little things, but it would always escalate before they came to an uneasy stalemate, which would make them quiet, but left an awkward atmosphere in the house.

One morning Russ was going to the family bathroom to go to the toilet. He had his headphones on, listening to music, so he didn't hear the shower running, and with his back to it, while he used the toilet, he didn't see his mother Annabelle in it until he turned around to wash his hands.

Annabelle hadn't seen her son enter the bathroom, but when she turned the shower off and turned around to exit the shower, there he was, staring at her slender body, with a very noticeable bulge in his shorts.

There was the initial shock, but then a sort of acceptance that they were both there, and while this was accidental, it was also quite welcome after they had gotten over the initial shock.

Annabelle opened the door to the shower cubicle and gestured her son forward, looking at her slender body, pert tits, shaven pussy, and her wet blonde hair, Russ didn't need to ask twice, he started to strip off while his cock was twitching and getting bigger by the minute.

His mother turned the shower back on and the hot water invigorated both of them as their lips and tongues met and his fingers found the entrance to her pussy that was aching for his cock.

She told him, "Get your cock in me now, fuck me as hard as possible."

Russ looked into her eyes as he slid his meat into his mother's wet pussy, seeing her eyes glaze over and a very satisfied smile spread across her face.

Once his cock was as deep as he could get into his mother, Russ started pumping it in and out of her at a frantic pace, while she panted her approval.

"Yes, fuck me hard, fill me with your cum."

Russ pushed her against the back of the cubicle and fucked her as hard as he could. Annabelle lifted one leg and put it around his arse, as his cock pistoned in and out of her cunt.

After a few minutes, the well-built Russ picked his mother up and she wrapped her other leg around the back of him, while she slid up and down on the wet side of the shower cubicle.

As he pounded his mother, Russ got even more turned on than he had ever been. He was fucking his gorgeous mother; he had wanted to do this since he was a teenager, and now they were doing it because it was what they both wanted.

When his hot, sticky sperm entered her vagina, Annabelle also climaxed, with her juices surrounding her son's cock and mixing with his cum, with both of them screaming and shouting with absolute ecstasy.

MonserrattMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonserrattMiller

After the shower, they went to the marital bedroom, the same room where Russ was conceived, they wanted more of each other, and unable to stop themselves, they got on the bed and for the first time, Russ went down on his mother, licking out exactly where he had emerged from a quarter of a century earlier and this turned both of them on even more as the intensity went up a few more notches.

Annabelle spread her legs as wide as her athletic body would allow, before grabbing her son's head and pulling him further into her most delicate place.

His tongue parted her soaking wet cunt, tasting his and his mother's juices, which excited him even more. His mum lifted her legs in the air, and let out a rapturous moan as he licked her clitoris.

Russ greedily drank her juices as another orgasm took hold of her, making her whole body shudder and a satisfied gasp escape her mouth.

After her latest climax, she lay her son on his back, moving down his body, with her tongue leaving a wet trail, she opened her mouth and engulfed his hard-on, her head bobbing up and down, making him grimace with the sheer pleasure, her tongue curled around his thick shaft, she was desperate to taste and swallow his cum.

Russ understood how important this sex was for his mum. He wasn't aware of what had gone wrong between his mum and dad, but he wasn't thinking of that now; he just wanted to enjoy fucking her.

They both knew it was wrong, but they also needed it more than they would dare to admit.

Annabelle sucked his dick harder and harder, willing him to cum in her warm mouth so she could swallow it all.

Russ bucked his hips and pumped his cock into her mouth; finally his hot cum burst and she squealed with pleasure as she drank it.

As the pleasure reached its peak for them, they gave vent to the satisfaction by panting, shouting, and screaming, but were also determined to keep going.

Annabelle put her legs on either side of him, lowering herself onto his hard, throbbing cock, feeling more pleasure as her son's cock entered her pussy again, she leaned back and pushed her vagina on his cock as hard as possible, while he thrust upwards, making her juices gush out of her, surrounding his cock and draining out onto his midriff.

They pounded each other relentlessly, and both of them reached a bone-shuddering climax at the same time; his cum and her pussy juices mixed again, which meant another hugely satisfying release.

As they came down from their physical high, they talked about incest, what they had done and what it would do to their family.

Russ asked her, "What brought us here, what's happened between you and dad?"

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Juddo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments