Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mistake

"Siblings get hot and heavy... too heavy"

94
9 Comments 9
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Part 1 of Beth and Johnny. <p> [ADVERT] </p>More to follow!"

It had been a while since I'd had sex with anyone. I had been aching to feel a man inside of me again. There was a primal need to make passionate love to someone again—anyone. I had spent the evening out at a family gathering and my brother John was kind enough to drive me, as my car had been in the shop for the past few days. When we arrived at my apartment, I invited him in for a beer.

"How's it going with that guy?" he asked me.

"Devin? You know we broke up a while ago, right? It's been like three months now," I replied.

"Oh shit! Sorry Beth, I didn't know. Are you okay? I mean you must be if it's been that long ago now," John said.

I replied, "Yeah, I'm good. Mostly. I don't really miss Devin much, but I do miss getting laid on the regular."

I instantly regretted saying that out loud.

"I know what you mean... about the sex part, but you were too good for that guy," John said.

"Thanks? I think?" I replied, not sure exactly why my brother was telling me this.

"I'm serious! You're beautiful. I've always low-key had a crush on you," John said, much to my surprise.

I was taken aback by his words. John was three years my senior, and while tall and handsome, I'd never really pictured him as anything other than my older brother. Here he was closing the gap between us, and I could feel he didn't mean that platonically. He hugged me and I could feel the bulge in his jeans. He was half hard and hugging me, and suddenly I felt something inside of me beg for him. I don't know if I was just horny from lack of sex, or if I actually felt something more for him. I suddenly felt a wetness in my panties thinking about how I'd never kissed him before and how much in this moment I wanted to.

As if he had read my mind, John leaned in and kissed me hard. As I kissed him back, I could feel him getting harder. I wanted- needed to feel it. I reached down and rubbed the length of his hardening cock. He felt big, much bigger than I expected. I undid his belt and opened the top of his jeans. His penis was easily seven inches in length. Though not the girthiest dick I'd ever seen, it was long, and I needed it. He kissed me harder now. His tongue occasionally making its way in to greet mine.

I was soaked now, aching for him, wanting him to have his way with me. He reached his hand down to my waist and slipped it under my skirt. John moaned when he touched the wetness of my panties, rubbing me right where I needed it most.

"Damn. Someone's excited," he said.

"Says the guy who was rock hard from just a hug," I retorted.

"Shut up and kiss me," he said, pulling me in closer and kissing me.

He pulled my panties down and I—probably less than gracefully—stepped out of them. He kissed me again. As he rubbed his fingers against my slit, I could feel my wetness all over his hand. He slid a finger inside and I almost lost my balance.

"Easy there! That good huh?" Johnny joked.

"Shut up! It's been a minute for me," I jabbed back.

John resumed fingering me and I rubbed his shaft as he did so. Though, it was hard to focus on doing anything other than the immense pleasure I was feeling as his thumb circled my clit. He managed to bring me to orgasm with just his hand in a mere minute or two. After the waves of pleasure subsided, I took his cock into my mouth to return the favor. It wasn't my favorite thing to do—give a guy head—but somehow, I didn't really mind my brothers cock in my mouth. I sucked and licked him up and down the length of his member. He then pulled me to my feet and kissed me some more.

"Goddamm Beth. Are we really going to do this?" he asked.

"I want you so bad, Johnny. I don't even care if it's wrong. I want to fuck you," I replied.

"I don't have any condoms on me. Do you?"

"No, but fuck it, I'm on the pill," I replied, while stripping his shirt off of him.

"Are you sure?" John asked, while we proceeded to strip each other naked.

"Yes, fuck me. I want to feel you inside of me. All of you," I begged.

He kissed me again and picked me up so that I was straddling his waist. He carried me to my bedroom and kissed me some more. I could feel his erection against my ass as he held me in his arms. He wanted me, maybe needed me, as much as I needed him. He put me down on the bed and crawled on top of me, kissing me once more.

VictoriaLara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaLara

"I love you, Beth. I've always loved you," Johnny whispered.

His lips returned to mine once more and I felt the head of his cock push against the opening of my vagina. I kissed him passionately as he pushed himself inside of me, all seven inches filling me and making me squirm.

"Oh god that feels good. It's like you were made to be inside of me," I told him.

John moaned loudly in response.

"You're so tight babe. You feel so good!" he said.

I felt him start to move in and out, slowly at first, stroking every inch of my vagina and filling me with his cock. Filling the primal urge I'd been having for weeks now. An urge that no other man was ever going to be able to fulfil again. I was Johnny's. It was like our bodies were made for this. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him into me as he pumped harder and harder. I could feel myself losing all control as he pounded away at my cunt. I was nearing orgasm, and I could feel him nearing the same. It was as if his cock had somehow gotten even harder. We were both moaning loudly, loud enough my neighbors likely could hear, and I didn't care. I didn't care if they could hear me yelling Johnnys name over and over. I didn't care if they knew that was my brother's name. I didn't care about anything other than the mind-blowing sex I was having, consequences be damned.

John kissed me hard, grabbed my hips, and pulled me down hard against his pelvis. He was as far inside of me as he could get when I felt his cock twitch, again and again. I could feel myself coming to orgasm as he came inside of me. My pussy twitched and I convulsed against him, squeezing every last drop from his balls and holding it inside of me. I felt a warmth inside of me so full that I was sure no birth control in the world was going to protect me. We'd made such passionate love, and he'd filled me so deeply and so full that I was sure I was just impregnated by my own brother Johnny. And in that moment, I didn't even care.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. In the morning, we fucked again—once in the bed and then again in the shower. He came deep inside of me each time. Filling me up with his cum until there was no more to give and screaming my name as he did. Afterwards, we kissed some more until John had to leave for work.

"I love you, Johnny," I whispered in his ear as we parted from our kiss.

"I love you too, Beth," he whispered back.

"We should do this again sometime," I told him.

"I'm leaving on that business trip tomorrow morning and I'll be gone for a few weeks. Once I get back, we can do this again," John replied.

"In your bed or mine?" I asked, jokingly.

"Why not both?" John smirked as he replied, kissed me once more, then disappeared out my front door.

The first day felt like pure bliss after having had amazing sex with my brother John. But the next morning I started to feel regret. He's my brother after all. I would love to pretend that we could keep it a secret, but what if our family found out? I'm pretty sure my neighbors probably knew. They likely saw my brother leaving the morning after I spent the night screaming his name in ecstasy—and him mine as it echoed in the shower. And what if I'm now pregnant with my brother's baby? I'd had a scare before when I was with Devin despite being on the pill. I've never been good at taking my birth control routinely. 8am today might be 11am tomorrow. I didn't want to be pregnant with anyone's baby, let alone my own brothers. Was this all a mistake? How could something that felt so good be so wrong? I'd been with plenty of guys in my twenty-seven years, but none had come anywhere close to feeling as incredible as John. I knew John and I were going to need to talk when he got back from his trip. In the meantime, I was going to try and enjoy what it was—absolutely mind-blowing sex—and not think too hard about consequences.

More to cum in the future!

Published 
Written by ejack27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments