Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Masseur

"A mature woman seeks a massage from a masseur who just happens to be her son"

55
7 Comments 7
10.0k Views 10.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Suresh Bose was a thirty-year-old man who had recently separated from his wife Deepti after he caught her in bed with a nineteen-year-old youth. As a temporary measure, Suresh was living with his mother, Sangita, who had divorced his father Sunil several years before.

Suresh got on well with his mother, he always had, but for both of their sakes, he was wanting his stay with her to be short term. Suresh, although deeply hurt by his wife, was wanting female sexual company and he knew that he could not entertain a lady in that way under his mother's roof.

Sangita Bose was aged fifty-eight and although she had not had any serious relationships, she still sometimes wanted a penis between her legs and having her son at home, made inviting a man in next to impossible.

Actually, both mother and son had long found the other to be sexually arousing but both knew that it must stay in the mind. Neither was aware of the others thoughts which, if they had known, might have changed their perspectives.

Suresh was a masseur by profession and had a studio in town where he practised. He had both male and female clients but, so far, had remained entirely professional whilst massaging an attractive female. The problem was, in his current celibate state, that more and more of them were becoming attractive.

Sangita too was feeling the need for sexual release, although seducing her own son was still very much at the back of her mind. She was lifting a box at home and felt something tweak in her lower back. It was a sudden pain but it eased slightly after a while but did not clear completely. She thought that she would mention it to Suresh when he got home although she was still not thinking in terms of it being a potentially sexual situation.

On Suresh getting home, they had a meal and Sangita then mentioned her back which was still giving her discomfort, if not pain.

"Maybe I have trapped a nerve or something, could you see if you could free it?" Sangita asked her son.

"I can try if you do not mind having your son poking you about," replied Suresh.

"You are a masseur, I just want it sorted, " responded Sangita.

"Okay; in a few minutes you go and lay on your bed and you had better have the bit that hurts bare," suggested Suresh.


A short while later, Sangita was on her front on the bed with an area just above her left hip uncovered. She felt both slightly nervous and slightly aroused. Suresh, then climbing the stairs, felt strangely nervous too. He knocked on the half-open door to his mother's room and entered on Sangita's invitation.

Suresh went in to find the well-built woman laying on the bed with some bare skin on her lower back. He felt disgusted with himself when he became aware that his eyes had gone to the large clothed buttocks just a bit lower. He was even more disgusted with himself when he felt his penis start to stiffen and almost turned around and walked out of the room.

Sangita had turned her head towards him and her eyes fell on Suresh's crotch and she was almost sure that she detected some movement in her son's trousers. She saw that he had stopped approaching the bed so encouraged him. "Suresh, are you going to massage my back or not?" said Sangita, who was aware that she was starting to find the situation erotic.

"Yes, yes Mother, I am," said Suresh who hoped that his using the word 'mother' would soften his penis, but it did not.

Suresh massaged the unclothed area and he very soon solved the problem, although Sangita did not tell him straight away and let him continue. "Is that feeling better?" asked Suresh, who was embarrassed that he was now fully erect in his trousers.

"A little bit, but please continue," said Sangita softly, very aware of her son's predicament and her own increasing arousal.

Suresh's fingers felt wonderful to Sangita, who was wrestling in her mind as to whether to take things further or not.

"Is it better now?" asked Suresh after some more massaging, during which Sangita got more turned on and his own arousal did not show any signs of diminishing.

"Um yes, much better; you have wonderful fingers, Suresh," complimented Sangita, who was feeling very warm.

"It is my job, mother," responded Suresh, longing to go to the bathroom for a wank.

Sangita had made up her mind about what to do next. "As a thank you, I will cure your stiffness, Suresh," said Sangita, in a very sexy voice.

"What stiffness?" said Suresh, hardly believing what he had just heard.

"You know what stiffness; lower your trousers and boxers and lay on my bed," instructed Sangita, who was now sitting up on the bed.

"But, but you are my mother," spluttered Suresh.

"I am a woman, call me Sangita; now drop your trousers," insisted Sangita.

Suresh was speechless and motionless so Sangita got off the bed and undid and started to lower her son's trousers, her dark eyes looking into his. Suresh tried to speak but couldn't. He did take his trousers further down and then shift his boxers over his erection though. 

Sangita stood back and Suresh, still not speaking, got on his back on the bed. "I will just masturbate you, for now," said the very attractive Sangita, as she put a hand at the base of Suresh's cock and slowly started to wank him.

"Oh, Sangita," muttered Suresh as his mother continued caressing his rock hard cock

Suresh closed his eyes as Sangita's jerking got faster and his climax rapidly approached.

Sangita was wanking hard and fast now and Suresh felt his spunk build and then rise, "Oh fuck!" he almost screamed as he started ejaculating.

Sangita giggled as her son's semen shot high in the air and some of it splattered back down on her still moving hand. She kept jerking until Suresh stopped cumming and then Sangita licked spunk off her hand and wrist and then off the end of Suresh's cock.

They were both breathless and Sangita had orgasmed in her underwear at the height of the masturbation. "At bedtime I want you to massage my buttocks, will you do that for me, Suresh?" asked the wild-eyed Sangita.

"Yes, yes I will, Sangita," said the panting Suresh.

"Good, I will be on this bed ready for you," said Sangita, leaving her son with his softening penis now flopped on his pubic area, which was splattered with cum.

Suresh lay on his mother's bed for a while, stunned. His mother had just wanked him and she had indicated that there would be more sexual action later. He had to try to stop thinking of her as his mother and start thinking of her as the attractive, sexy older woman that she was. Suresh removed his trousers and boxers and went to the bathroom to wash the cum off his cock, pubic hairs and stomach.

The two of them met downstairs a bit later but neither mentioned what had happened and what was going to happen, they just smiled at each other.

At just after ten o'clock, Sangita had a stretch and then made an announcement, with her eyes fixed on Suresh. "I am going to get ready for my massage, see you soon," she said, with a flashing smile. 

"See you soon," responded Suresh, although he was still feeling very strange.

He gave Sangita about ten minutes before he went upstairs. Her bedroom door was again partially open but this time he did not knock before entering. Sangita was naked on her front on the bed, her magnificent arse on display, stopping Suresh in his tracks.

Sangita turned her head to face him. "I think you will be more comfortable without your clothes," she said to her fully clothed son. After a moment of hesitation, Suresh got naked, his penis standing very proudly, causing a smile to spread over Sangita's face.

"Massage my buttocks please, Suresh," requested Sangita.

Suresh looked at the sight before him. His penis wanted to go straight to the cunt that was peeping at him from between the woman's legs but his hands, mouth and mind wanted to go to the buttocks, as requested. This body in front of him was no longer his mother, it was a very sexy mature woman that he was going to give pleasure to and get pleasure from.

Suresh got on his knees beside Sangita and placed one hand on each of her arse cheeks and started kneading them. "Mmmm, fuck, oh yes," uttered Sangita as the younger man massaged her buttocks

Suresh changed position so he had a leg on either side of Sangita as his hands continued to work her buttocks, more caressing than massaging now though. The head of his erect cock was brushing the backs of her legs, further stimulating both Sangita and Suresh.

He then kissed each buttock in turn and then started kissing up Sangita's back. As he got higher, Suresh's penis dragged against Sangita's upper legs and then, with him kissing the back of her neck, her buttocks. "Oh fuck," mumbled Sangita, raising her arse a bit against Suresh's large cock.

Suresh then swung around so that his cock was brushing Sangita's upper back and he leaned forward and again kissed her buttocks. This time, his tongue snaked out and started licking her arse crack, Sangita squirmed and opened her legs. "Oh, oh, oh fuck," Sangita now muttered as Suresh's tongue played her arse crack and touched her arsehole.

As Suresh started tonguing around her arsehole, Sangita started humping the bed and her orgasm arrived, with a scream. "Fuck! oh Suresh, oh fuck, oh, oh," she wailed as she writhed through her orgasm.

Suresh stopped licking and raised his head and watched the woman's vibrating buttocks as she shuddered to the end of her climax. "Suresh, fuck me now, please fuck me now," Sangita said breathlessly.

Suresh very much wanted to fuck her, he very much needed a fuck, but he still had slight doubts. "Mother, are you sure that we should do this?" Suresh asked, really wanting her words to override his doubts.

"It is Sangita and yes I want you to fuck me and I want you to fuck me good," replied Sangita, with Suresh still astride her back.

KattiePierce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattiePierce

Suresh got off her back and Sangita rolled over, her eyes ablaze. Suresh looked at her hairy and wet cunt and her large tits as Sangita spread her legs. Still having slight doubts, Suresh found himself positioned between her legs with his rigid cock just touching her cunt lips. "Do it; put it in; fuck me," instructed the hot and sexy woman.

Suresh eased forwards and they both sighed and then groaned as his penis entered her cunt and went further and further in. There was no going back now so Suresh concentrated on producing the fucking that they both needed.

He soon built up a rhythm, accompanied by Sangita's groans and swearing, and his penis slid quite rapidly in and out. "Yes, oh yes lover, fuck me hard," encouraged the panting Sangita.

"You want a fucking and you will get a fucking," answered Suresh who was desperate to pleasure the woman that he was shafting, and pleasure her he did.

Sangita's legs were on Suresh's back when she came hard. "Fuck, oh fuck, fucking cumming, argh!" Sangita shouted as the fucking went on and on. Suresh had not had a fuck for a while and he was making the most of this one although it seemed pretty obvious that this was not going to be a one-off.

He was now fucking at top speed and Sangita kept cumming before Suresh felt himself about to explode, he briefly thought about pulling out but it was too late. Suresh groaned as his spunk started spurting into Sangita's hot cunt and Sangita first shrieked and then giggled as she felt the ejaculation inside her.

They were in their world of mutual climaxes for a while, before the cumming stopped and their bodies slowly relaxed. "Amazing, wonderful," said Sangita before pulling Suresh's head to hers for a long and passionate kiss.

"Yes, amazing," Suresh eventually responded with the kissing briefly finished.

They did get some sleep, together, and then had another fuck in the morning before Suresh had to get up and get ready to open up his business.

Only one bedroom in the house would be needed in future and Suresh was in no hurry to think of getting a place of his own. Sangita would certainly not be kicking her lover out.

Sometimes their fucking would commence with Sangita face down and naked on the bed getting a massage from an equally naked, and aroused, masseur. Just as their first fuck had commenced.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments