Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the eighth part of the story and is now about the time back at home. This chapter covers a period a couple of months after the holiday. I come home to find my father has been fucking Josie and that she and Ana have colluded to both fuck him. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Stephanie is not in this chapter. All the characters are fictional and any similarity to anyone is purely accidental. Everyone involved is over sixteen before the holiday begins""

A couple of months after we all came back from Florida, my fortieth birthday was approaching. All three girls were excited to do something, and I hoped it would be a chance to mend things with my mother. She had reacted very badly to my relationship with Josie, who was so many years my junior. God knows what she would have said if she also knew about Ana. My dad had taken it in his stride and would still drop in regularly for a chat. Josie flirted with him to tease me, and so did Stephanie if she was there. I think Dad enjoyed the attention, and I am sure he did not tell my mother half of the time when he visited.

Dad normally visited in the evening, on his way out to the club or to have a quiet beer with me indoors. After a month, sometimes I would get home from work and find Dad indoors, drinking tea with Ana and Josie. Both girls enjoyed his company; he was always full of stories and jokes, and I was glad to see them getting along so well. I had no idea quite how well they were getting on until one Wednesday when I came home unexpectedly early.

I let myself in through the back door to surprise the girls and hopefully enjoy an afternoon in bed with them both. I heard Dad and Josie laughing and stopped in the kitchen to listen, wondering if they were talking about my birthday. Out in the garden, I had noticed Ana sitting in the sun and hoped she had not seen me creep into the house. I could not hear the conversation clearly but was catching the odd word; it sounded very flirty from Josie.

Then I clearly heard Josie ask my dad if he had ever worn a blindfold; my heart skipped a beat remembering the night on holiday. I heard something about secrets and not telling, and then Josie asked if he was ready. I heard movement in the lounge and was ready to make a noise as if I had just arrived, but heard the curtains being closed and Josie giggling.

The talking had stopped, and I strained to listen. I was concentrating so hard that I was startled by Ana coming up beside me. She held a finger over her lips. “Shhh,” she whispered into my ear. “We are going to play a trick on Grandad; wait here a second, then have a look but be quiet.” With that, she quietly stepped barefoot through into the lounge. I heard muffled voices for a short while, but no words I could make out. I edged to the doorway and peered into the lounge; the curtains were closed but the light was on.

My dad was on the sofa with his shirt undone and his trousers and underpants on the floor. Josie was talking to him in a low voice while stroking his cock. I knew I ought to be shocked, outraged, angry, and storm in and put a stop to it but could not bring myself to move. Behind Josie, Ana was silently slipping out of her bikini to stand naked with her hands on her hips. Josie said something about not touching, and I watched Ana replace her hand and continue stroking her grandfather’s cock.

Ana nudged Josie, whispered something in her ear, and pointed to the door, and both girls turned and smiled at me. Ana knelt between my dad’s legs and began slowly sucking his now fully erect cock; I knew how good that would be feeling. Josie made her way silently towards me; she gripped my already hard cock in my trousers and smiled. “He has a lovely big cock, just like yours, but he does not last very long,” she whispered. As she spoke, she was undressing until she too was naked like Ana.

“How long have you been. . .” I started to say.

“About a month, he is so sweet. This is Ana’s first time with him; we thought the blindfold trick would be fun.”

Josie pulled open the front of my trousers, released my cock, and slowly stroked it as she spoke. I was gripped with the thought that I wished Stephanie was here to give him the full experience. Josie kissed me and whispered, “Don’t be mad; he deserves some fun,” before sinking to her knees in front of me. I felt my already rock-hard cock being slowly sucked into her warm, willing, and so skilled mouth. I had to stifle a groan of pleasure, and she began to suck me deeply.

I thought the girls' scheming had reached a pinnacle on holiday with the nighttime visits and the memorable blindfold game, but this was a new high. Having my teenage girlfriend sucking me while watching my daughter sucking her grandfather was turning me on more than I could explain. I saw Dad begin to put his hands out towards Ana, and she stopped sucking and told him to sit on his hands. It is a good job the girls sound so alike, and even I still get caught out on the phone or from one room to another.

Dad shuffled his hands under his legs, and Ana went back to sucking and wanking him at the same time. I could see Ana was taking her time and going slowly, unlike Josie, who was sucking and wanking me quite vigorously. Ana kept wanking my dad as she stood and turned her back on him and slowly lowered her pussy onto his cock. She pulled his hands out and onto her hips and began riding him slowly. I had a perfect view of my daughter’s neatly trimmed pussy swallowing my dad’s cock.

“Let me turn around.” I heard Ana say, and immediately Josie stopped sucking me and swiftly joined Ana. As Ana lifted off of him, Josie straddled his lap and guided him inside her equally tight and lately neatly trimmed pussy. Josie put Dad’s hands on her hips and resumed the slow rhythm Ana had been keeping rising and falling on his cock. Ana joined me and kissed me on the lips before sinking to her knees to continue sucking me.

AmberHills
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberHills

“Tell me when you get close,” Josie said to my dad, and she began to grind herself against him on each down thrust. I could feel my orgasm starting to build with those little tingles in my balls, helped by the overload of visual stimulation watching the scene in front of me. Dad started grunting and nodding, and both girls reacted. Ana pushed me back into the kitchen while Josie lifted herself off of him. Ana ran back through and sank her mouth down over her grandfather's cock, moments before it erupted.

I grabbed my clothes and peered around the doorway, ready to duck out of sight. Both girls were kneeling naked in front of my dad. “You can look now,” Josie said. Dad pulled his hands free and lifted the blindfold away. He looked between the two girls and appeared confused. I had hidden back in the kitchen and silently pulled my clothes back on. I understood that also seeing me there might have been too much for my dad to cope with for the moment. I heard Ana explaining that Josie and her share everything and that they both noticed how he watched them equally.

I guessed the time was right to make an appearance and called out, “Hi girls, anyone home,” as I noisily closed the back door and strode into the lounge. “Hi Dad,” I said cheerily, as if nothing was out of the ordinary. “Was it the blindfold?” I asked my dad. “That’s how they got me too.” I could see he was struggling and decided to just explain what had happened on holiday and how the three of us lived together. I told him the girls were free to explore and that I also knew he had been sleeping with Josie lately. I didn’t let on that I had only found out a few minutes ago.

Despite his confusion and my intrusion, I was surprised to see Dad’s cock twitching. I guessed that the revelations about the recent holiday and what had been going on since were as big a turn-on for him as they were to me. Josie and Ana were still kneeling in front of him, and both slid a hand up his legs. dad’s cock reacted, and soon both girls were sucking him back to a full erection. I could not resist the chance to fuck Ana in front of my dad and stripped out of my clothes in record time. I wished that he had cum inside her pussy so that I could feel her pussy full of his cum, but sharing her would be such a rush anyway.

The girls knelt up and offered their peachy bums to me. I slid so easily into Ana’s wet pussy and began fucking slowly. I was already so turned on by both girls sucking me that I feared I would not last long. I swapped to Josie after a few minutes to find she was equally as wet and tight. I felt my balls tighten, and those tingles ran down my spine and swapped back into Ana’s pussy just in time to pump her full of my cum. Josie was sucking my dad at the time, and he was staring at the scene in front of him. He had not spoken a word since I had arrived home.

Ana moved slowly off of my cock and then swiftly around to sink her cum-filled pussy down onto my dad’s cock. Somehow she did not let a drop of cum leak out. She began to ride him hard and fast while facing me with the widest smile on her face. “I. Love. This. I love. This family.” She said one word at a time between slamming her pussy down on my dad. I saw his hands reach up and grab her boobs from behind, his fingers making white marks as he gripped them so tightly. I watched his legs twitching and shaking, and Ana slowed and ground herself down.

Josie leaned onto the sofa and turned onto her back. Ana lifted from Dad and then pivoted around to plant her pussy onto Josie’s face in one swift movement. She began licking and sucking, draining all of the cum out of Ana. I wished Ana had knelt back down and offered her pussy to me; my cock had never softened after cumming, and I’d loved to have slid into my dad's cum inside her. I knew at that moment I needed to share Ana and probably Josie too with more men and enjoy fucking their cum-filled pussies.

I stared at the scene in front of me. My dad was sitting with his glistening wet, softening cock and trousers around his ankles. Ana was sitting astride Josie’s face, with her hand idly rubbing Josie’s pussy. I stood and gathered my discarded clothes and said I was going upstairs to change after work.

Returning downstairs five minutes later, it was as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. My dad was still on the sofa but fully dressed and holding a steaming mug of tea. Josie was dressed and brought a mug of tea out of the kitchen for me as I settled onto my favourite chair. Ana was back in her bikini under a long summer dress. I assured my dad that I was completely happy with everything that had gone on and hoped he would visit even more regularly. Both girls echoed my comments as they sat on either side of their grandfather.

“So what secrets are you cooking up for my birthday?” I asked the three of them.

 

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments