Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Couch - Chapter Four

"Our young man gets to finally take control, but only after Mother teaches him a valuable lesson"

132
11 Comments 11
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you all will enjoy this chapter. Unfortunately, it lacks some of the tension of previous stories, but it is necessary to set up our new story element. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I think that you will all enjoy the ending, if nothing else."

The following week seemed to drag along at a snail’s pace. I was constantly consumed by thoughts of Saturday nights, both past and future, including what had already happened and what was to come.

I had formerly told Mom that I wanted to be on top next Saturday, but I didn’t really have anything specific in mind. During our previous encounters I had been fairly passive, but I felt pressure to be more dominant and manly. The only problem with that was that I really didn’t know what to do next.

Strangely enough, that Saturday night I was even more nervous than the previous week. We still had a good time as we ate our pizza and watched the first movie, but I felt pressure to perform capably. I wished that I hadn’t “called my shot” like I had last week. I actually picked out a good video this week, so we had fun watching it. There were a lot of suspenseful, scary scenes, so we took turns trying to frighten one another.

Once the first movie had concluded, we settled into our usual routine. Wearing just my underwear, I returned to the living room to find Mother waiting for me in her pink bathrobe. I wasn’t completely sure, but I was pretty confident that she wasn’t wearing anything underneath it. In retrospect, she probably realized that teenage males don’t place much emphasis on the subtlety of lingerie and gave up on wearing sexy clothing.

I settled down next to her and she started playing the movie. For the first time in a couple of weeks, we started off rather slowly. Eventually, I started to ask her some questions about sex and what women enjoy. I think that she realized that I was nervous about taking control of the action for the first time.

We were nearly a half-hour in when I asked her to remove her robe. She did so slowly, and she proved me right about her lack of clothing underneath as well. We continued our “sex chat” as we started to get physical with one another.

Although I was still wearing my underwear, she would randomly rub my cock indirectly. Most of my attention was paid to licking and squeezing her breasts.

Nervously, I asked, “Do you know how to sixty-nine?”

Mom started to laugh.

“Dear, I am an expert. Your father loved to sixty-nine,” she proclaimed.

“Mom!” I shouted.

“I’m sorry, Dear,” she apologized. “Was that too much information?”

We got up from the couch and I removed my underwear. I told her that I would be on the bottom because she was significantly smaller than me. As we settled into position and she lowered herself down on me, it was becoming apparent that each of us was having a hard time reaching one another with our mouths. We did our best, but eventually, she just gave me a blowjob until she brought me to orgasm.

Then she backed up onto my face and planted herself firmly against me. At times it felt as if she was going to break my nose, but it surprisingly didn’t take that long to get a reaction from her. I could feel the couch shift as her upper body started to squirm. Her trembling rattled my face as I felt her climax approach.

As she came, only her backside remained aloft as she collapsed on top of me. I continued on until she pleaded with me to stop. After a moment to rest, we returned to our seated positions.

The dialogue resumed as we each took a moment to reset and get ready for the second round of action. She said that I was getting really good with my tongue, which made me quite happy. I enjoyed doing it to her, but mostly I liked giving her pleasure.

I asked her to show me how she likes to touch herself. She licked her fingers and then started with the circular sort of motion that I had seen her use before. When she told me that she increased the pressure and speed as the sensations intensified, I couldn’t help but feel that a clitoris wasn’t all that different from a penis.

EbonyPanther
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyPanther

I studied her diligently until I felt like I needed to get involved. As I reached toward her, she pulled her hand away and invited me to try my hand, so to speak. After some coaching, it seemed like I was catching on pretty well.

Mother’s little cries of pleasure had brought me to a point where I was quite ready for our next adventure. I asked her to take back over for a moment, and we once again passed the baton.

I grabbed her by her waist and turned her sideways on the couch and then forced her onto her back. At her request, I grabbed a condom from underneath the couch and placed it on. Facing her while on my knees, I lined up my cock and slowly slid it inside of her. As I started to thrust, I took back over massaging her clit.

Somehow, I had managed to turn the tables on her from our first encounter. She seemed like she was much further along than I was, and that soon became readily apparent. While I continued to thrust at the same pace, I started to rub her clit faster. I tried to minimize her squirming by steadying her with my free hand.

I watched closely as Mother squirmed and wriggled in ecstasy as she came. Miraculously, I was still in pretty good control of myself. She batted my hand away, clearly not interested in any additional contact with her clitoris.

With her approval to continue, I felt completely free. I had already made her cum, so there was no real pressure to perform anymore. I grabbed her legs tightly and hoisted them in the air until her bottom lifted off of the couch. I started to thrust away with firm, deep strokes. Our bodies made a rhythmic slapping sound as my torso crashed into her over and over again.

Hypnotized by the sounds of sex, I lost myself in the moment. Before I knew what had hit me, I was on the verge of orgasm. My torso seemed to lock up, rendering me virtually unable to move as my cock throbbed away. I could feel the warm wetness of cum as it filled the condom. As I withdrew my cock, I could see that the tip of the condom was plump with my freshly deposited load.

I caught Mom checking it out as well and decided to share the bounty with her. Straddling her body, I crawled forward until I was just shy of her chest. I slowly pulled the condom away, releasing most of the excess onto her breasts. Continuing to crawl forward, I aimed my cock toward her waiting mouth and she dutifully licked it clean.

As I backed away, I could tell that she wasn’t ready to call it quits for the night, either. As I glanced to the side, I could see that the credits had already started to roll on our movie. I directed her attention toward the television screen.

“Yeah…I guess we are done then,” she bemoaned, clearly not happy with the situation.

I climbed off of the couch and continued to watch as she wiped up the remaining cum from her chest and licked it from her fingers. We grabbed our clothing and turned everything off for the night. Mother led me down the hall. As she neared her bedroom door, she stopped and stared me down. I could tell that she wanted to invite me to join her, but instead, she went inside and closed the door.

I hopped in the shower and quickly cleaned up before bed. Still pretty worked up, I rubbed one out while I was in there. As I headed to my bedroom, I heard a buzzing sound coming from her room.

The next several weeks were amazing! Sometimes we would just have fun, usually trying a new position or some other twist. Other weeks, I would ask her to show me how to do something that I didn’t know, such as how to “fingerbang” a woman properly.

One day, my best friend, Derek, had stopped by the house. Just as he was getting ready to leave, I couldn’t believe what Mother said.

“Derek, you should join us this Saturday night. We get pizza and watch movies. It will be fun!”

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments