Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cheerleader's Diary - Part 1

"When Sarah becomes a cheerleader her sex life changes dramatically"

116
18 Comments 18
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words

The Blowjob

Russ and Sarah were good, wholesome kids. They made top grades in school and never got in trouble. Russ was a cross-country runner, his sister a gymnast.  Russ was seventeen, a year older than Sarah. Over the past year, she had matured from a thin, underdeveloped teen to a pretty sixteen-year-old blonde with long hair, big brown eyes, full lips and a stunning body. Her gymnastics coach encouraged her to try out for the cheerleader squad. She made the team.

One afternoon, Russ was walking by Sarah’s room and noticed her personal diary sitting in the middle of her desk. She always kept it in her lockbox, but for some reason had left it out that morning. Russ was curious about his sister’s social life. Before her junior year, Sarah hadn’t dated much. That changed once she became a cheerleader. Boys asked her out all the time, but Sarah was careful about who she dated.

No one was at home. Sarah was at practice, his father was working and his mother was showing houses for a new client. The temptation to peek was too great. He sat down on her bed, opened the diary to the first page and began to read. The first several pages were filled with New Year’s resolutions, school activities, some thoughts on different kids at school and what she did on a class trip. 

Russ was feeling guilty for prying, particularly when there wasn’t much to discover. He quickly flipped through most of the diary and was about to put it back when the words He squeezed my breasts in a most sensuous manner jumped off one of the pages. He went back to the beginning of that entry and began to read.

**********

Dear Diary,

I am so confused. I need your advice. Let me tell you what happened tonight. I went out with Brad for the first time. He’s a really nice guy on the football team. I’ve been wanting him to ask me out for a few weeks. We went to the movies with Jill, who was with Richard, and Susan, who was with Bill. Afterwards, we went to Jill’s house. I didn’t know her parents weren’t going to be home. I was somewhat nervous about it, particularly when Jill turned the lights down real low and put on soft music. 

Susan and Bill began making out on the couch while Richard and Jill danced, only they didn’t really dance. They sort of swayed to the music while kissing and rubbing against each other like in the movie Dirty Dancing. His hands went to her bottom and squeezed it, pulling her even closer and grinding into her like they were making love while standing. Finally he picked her up and carried her off to a room in the back.  

Brad put his arm around me and pulled me close. I thought he was going to kiss me. Instead, he told me we could leave if I was uncomfortable. He must have sensed I was nervous. Well, I didn’t want to seem like a prude so I shook my head no and leaned into him. Our lips met. Oh Diary, I’ve kissed other guys but this one was special. It was like magic. My mouth opened and our tongues mingled. My body was feeling things I couldn’t control, and the thing was, I didn’t want to control them. 

Brad slid his hand up my waist and over my breast. A few boys had touched me there, but this was different. With them it was mechanical, almost like an obligation, something you were supposed to do on a date. With Brad, I wanted it. He squeezed my breasts in a most sensuous manner. I felt my nipples swell and a powerful tingling grow in my belly. I wanted more. I did something I had never done before. I unbuttoned my blouse. 

Brad kissed my neck. His fingers slid underneath my bra and over the bare flesh of my breasts. I moaned when the tip of his finger brushed across my swollen nipple. He pushed me down on the couch and unfastened my bra.  Brad kissed my neck and kept going lower until his lips traced across my breast and found my nipple. He sucked it into his mouth.  

My fingers slid through his hair as I pulled him closer. He had a leg wedged between mine. I could feel it pressing against my sex and his hardness rubbing against me. I was breathing hard. My head was spinning. A tremendous pressure kept building in my tummy. I began to grind my sex against his thigh. I was losing control.  

Brad sucked and licked each of my nipples, sending jolts of pleasure directly to that place between my thighs. My hands shook and my legs trembled. That’s when the dam burst. My entire body stiffened, then jerked and shook with uncontrollable spasms. I bit my lip to keep from screaming. Wave after wave of pleasure surged through me. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced, even when I touched myself at night. I finally collapsed, weak and still breathing hard.  

Brad kissed back up my neck to my ear, saying he had never seen anyone get off just from having her nipples sucked. I didn’t know what to say or do next. I looked over to the other couch and got the shock of my life. Bill was sitting up with his jeans down around his ankles. Susan was bent over him. She had his hard penis in her mouth with her hand wrapped around the base.  

I didn’t know what to think. I knew girls did those things, but seeing it happen right in front of my eyes had me mesmerized. Brad noticed me looking and asked if I was okay. I mumbled something unintelligible and continued to stare. Susan was sucking him with such enthusiasm that she had to be enjoying what she was doing. She made loud slurping and sucking sounds as she frantically worked him in and out of her mouth.  

Suddenly, Bill stiffened. He pushed up between her lips, grabbing the back of her head. Susan began sucking harder. He was yelling really nasty words as he bucked and thrust into her mouth. He finally slumped back on the couch. Susan continued to suck on him for a while before she sat up. A small dribble of white stuff ran down her chin. She wiped it off the back of her hand, then swallowed what was in her mouth.  

ElaAudrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElaAudrey

I should have been disgusted. Instead, I felt the tingling in my tummy return. I knew I had to get out of there or I would really lose control. I sat up and told Brad I had to get home. Brad was understanding and a perfect gentleman. I straightened my clothes and we headed for the door. I heard a piercing scream coming from the back room. Richard and Jill were having sex. The thought of it made the tingling between my legs even more intense.  

Brad drove me home. We made small talk, but I wasn’t paying much attention. I couldn’t get the image of Susan sucking on Bill out of my mind. It had turned me on more than I wanted to admit. Brad pulled into the driveway and asked if he could kiss me goodnight. I smiled at him and leaned over. Oh, Diary, his lips felt so good. We continued the kiss well beyond a simple ‘goodnight’. His hand went inside my blouse and squeezed my naked breast.

The angle was a little awkward so I put my hand down for balance. It ended up resting on his thigh. I think he misunderstood my intentions because he put his hand on mine and moved it over his hard bulge. I pulled away from the kiss to say something, but my hand didn’t budge. Then my fingers, almost as if they had a mind of their own, squeezed it and moved along his length.  

Brad took his hand off mine. I continued to massage the hard lump in his pants. He unbuckled them and pulled down his zipper. His naked penis sprung out and poked up from between his thighs. I looked down at it in the dim light. It was so hard and big with veins bulging from the shaft. Brad wrapped my fingers around his naked flesh. I could feel it throbbing in my hand. I had never given a handjob, but I knew what one was. I pumped my hand up and down and moved my face closer to get a better look. I licked my lips and realized what I really wanted. I wanted to put it in my mouth, just like Susan had done to Bill.  

I looked up at Brad with pleading eyes, as if asking his permission. He nodded his head and put his hand on the back of my neck, pushing my face lower. My lips brushed against the tip. I slowly opened my mouth and felt the smooth skin slide inside. I touched the crown with my tongue and tasted something sweet and sticky leaking from the tip.  

His hard flesh pushed deeper into my mouth. I wasn’t exactly sure what to do so I experimented a little. I slid my lips up and down like I had seen Susan do. I used my tongue to probe the veins bulging out from his shaft. Brad’s moans encouraged me to go faster. My entire body pulsed with excitement as I made love to him with my mouth, lips and tongue. I rubbed my legs together, trying to contain the pressure that continued to build in my belly. My panties got so wet that I thought I had peed myself.

I took Brad  deeper into my mouth until the tip of his penis pressed against the opening of my throat. I traced my tongue along his length, exploring every ridge and crevice. The feel of his warm, hard manhood throbbing in my mouth made my head spin. I was losing control. My body tensed and shook. My lips gripped his shaft tightly as flashes of white shot through my brain. A powerful surge of excruciating pleasure gushed from between my legs, drenching my panties.  

Brad grabbed my head and pushed deeper, almost choking me. I heard him grunt. Something thick and warm sprayed into my mouth. I gasped for air. He fell from my lips. His penis continued to shoot in spurts. Some of his stuff shot up the side of my nose. More splashed across my chin and cheek. I wrapped my fingers around him and felt the last few drops ooze over my hand.

I was still high from my own release. I had become a sexual animal. I wanted more. I lowered my head and clamped my mouth over his spent shaft. He quickly grew hard. I moved my lips up and down, sucking and slurping like it was my last meal. I slid a hand between my legs and rubbed myself through my dripping panties. I went off again.

My jaw was getting tired when Brad thrust up into my mouth and grunted. Hot, thick cream exploded from his tip. Spurt after spurt washed across my tongue and pooled in the bottom of my mouth. I kept my lips wrapped tightly around him and didn’t lose a drop. When he was finished, I gulped twice and swallowed it all. 

Oh, Diary, I am so confused. My body is tingling with excitement. His taste is still fresh in my mouth. What is happening to me? I’ll figure that out tomorrow. Right now, I need to go to bed and rub myself one more time or I’ll never get to sleep.

Sarah

**********

After reading the passage, Russ had a throbbing hard-on about to rip through his pants. He rummaged through Sarah’s underwear drawer and found a pair of sexy white satin panties. He pulled down his zipper and wrapped them around his cock, stroking while imagining it buried between his sister’s lips. He came hard, drenching her panties in thick cum. Russ pulled out another pair to clean himself.  Then he went crazy and wiped cum into the cups of several bras and across the crotch of every pair of panties in the drawer.

He was about to read more when he heard the front door open. He put the diary back on her desk and scampered out of the room.

Published 
Written by Erlikkhan69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments