Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

That Mandy Pepperidge Feeling

"Our protagonist has been looking all his life for a voyeur experience to rival his favorite nude scene, and he doesn't care who it is."

50
4 Comments 4
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I've often heard people talk about their "sexual awakening"; the thing they experienced when they were younger that first "excited" them, and ultimately would determine their sexual kink later in life.

When I was younger, let's say sixteen, I watched a movie I found in my dad's VHS collection(I was born in 1979) called Animal House. Funny movie for a kid that age, lots of pranks and crazy antics. Anyway, there's a scene in there where a guy spies on a sorority house, and sees a bunch of girls naked. He then notices this one girl he's had a boner for (named Mandy Pepperidge, which I always thought was kind of funny) and, realizing her room is next door, bounces the ladder over to her window.

We then get a nude scene that has taken up permanent residence in my brain, as Mandy slips her dress off, then stands there, sighing and subtly feeling herself up, before finally taking the bra off. It's here where the feeling-herself-up gets more overt, as it becomes apparent she's about to masturbate. I was so disappointed when the scene ends with the guy falling off the side of the house before she starts, but I at least had a good imagination, and knew what to do with the erection she gave me.

In the weeks that followed, I couldn't stop thinking about that scene, and how much it excited me, not just what she was about to do, but the fact that guy was watching her without her knowledge. In short, that scene gave me a voyeur fetish, and I wanted to appease that fetish.

There were plenty of girls in my school that I wouldn't mind seeing naked, but I realized the amount of planning made for way too much work, and my grades were already not great. I then hit upon what I thought at the time was a brilliant plan. My sister, who was two years older than me, tall, blonde, and gorgeous, always went to bed after our parents, leaving only me up and about, and drastically reducing the odds of getting caught.

That first night, my dick was already hard in anticipation, when my sister announced she was going to bed. As soon as she was out of the room, like a ninja, I followed behind her, until she entered her room, closing the door behind her. As silently as possible, I cracked it open slightly, just in time to see my sister take her shirt off. Seconds later, she removed her bra, followed closely by her panties.

As stimulating as it was, though, taking in my sister's incredibly sexy body, I couldn't help but feel like something was missing. My sister was very deliberate in how she took everything off, not like that scene. As exciting as it was seeing my sister naked, it didn't give me that Mandy Pepperidge feeling.

Twenty-something years later, I'm in my forties, divorced(neither party's fault), with a teenage daughter, about the same age my sister was all those years ago, and some might say she even looks a lot like her. I hadn't thought about the night I peeped on my sister in years, when, while scrolling through Netflix one night, I came across that movie: Animal House. For nostalgia's sake, I watched it, and that scene came up. To my surprise, I had the very same reaction that I did as a kid.

That night, I found myself again thinking about recreating the feeling of that scene in real life, but I realized I had no idea how to do so, especially with the heightened security of the last twenty years. Suddenly, my thoughts turned to my daughter...and I instantly pushed them out. Peeping on my sister was bad enough, but my daughter? I mean, she is definitely an attractive girl, and-No! That's...just sick.

AlaniIsMorgan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlaniIsMorgan

As much as I tried to keep those thoughts out of my head, again and again my daughter came into it. I was still trying to keep her out the next night, a Friday, when she came home from, based on her demeanor, apparently a bad date. As she immediately headed to her room, something about the situation had my brain telling me, "Go. Now."

Moments later, I was standing outside my daughter's cracked open door, feeling beyond dirty, watching my little girl undress. As I watched her, I suddenly realized there was something about the way she was disrobing. Not routine, like my sister. The way she breathed, and even started feeling herself up. I was finally seeing that scene, but real, right there in front of me. My intuition turned out to be true, as suddenly my daughter lay on her bed, and started rubbing herself through her panties.

"Uhm...hmm..." Even though I still felt how wrong this was, I started feeling a strong urge: Go in there. Now. Even knowing what a bad idea it was, I crept in, unnoticed by her. By the time I crawled over to her bed, my daughter had pulled her panties aside, and was directly rubbing and fingering her pussy, right in front of me. I watched for a moment, then an impulse hit me, and I leaned in, and began licking her, causing her to gasp, and sit up.

"Dad!" As I stared at her, no doubt looking like deer in headlights, my daughter lay back again, breathing sharply, and sighed, "Fuck, keep going..." In my shock, I kept doing what she asked, causing her moans to get louder, and her to occasionally sigh, "Oh, God, Daddy..." After a while, I sensed she was about to climax, as she started shaking, and gasping vocally. When she finally came, she lay there catching her breath for a moment, before again sitting up. "Trade places with me."

Moments later, I was laying on my daughter's bed, naked, watching her suck on my stiff member. As she sucked me, I felt my whole body tense up. Before long, I felt I was about to go off, so I pulled my daughter's head off me, and groaned, "Switch."

More moments later, I found myself kneeling between my daughter's legs, my whole body beating in time with my heart. "Do it, Daddy..." Hesitantly, I pressed the head of my cock against her moist hole, and pushed it in. "Yesss..." Slowly, I started to thrust into her tight pussy, causing her small breasts to bounce slightly. "Oh, God!" my daughter moaned throatily, as I thrust into her harder. "Fffuck!" As I went harder, I started to lean over, and thrust down into her. Soon, she was all but screaming, "Daddy!" This drove me to go even harder, until finally, I felt my member contract, before ejecting my whole load inside her.

Finally, I rolled off her, and we both lay there, breathing hard, before my daughter chuckled, "Wow, Dad. Didn't know ya had it in ya."

A little confused I asked, "Did you...want me to do that?"

"Kinda. Don't judge me, okay?"

We both laughed at that.

Published 
Written by RandyPan704
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments