Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Heat

"Michael thought nothing of it when his aunt moved in with his mom, until..."

60
7 Comments 7
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

My name is Michael, I'm thirty-five, and I live in the hottest part of the South. About five years ago, my parents unexpectedly split up after nearly forty years of marriage. My Dad moved out and my aunt Jodie, my mom's unmarried younger sister, moved in. There's always been rumors about why Jodie is still single in her sixties, but I always saw it as none of my business.

Last year on my mom's birthday, I decided to take them both out for lunch. I attempted to call ahead but neither one answered, so I decided to just go and have it be a surprise when I show up. I pressed the door buzzer, but again got no answer. Fortunately, she gave me a spare key. Didn't want to stand out there waiting for her to respond in Georgia in July.

Once in the apartment, I found them nowhere in sight. I was about to call out, "Hello?", when I heard a sound from the direction of my mom's bedroom. Approaching, I found the door to be ajar, so I peeked inside and saw my mom, naked and sweaty, on her back, moaning, jerking her back slightly and feeling herself up as she was presumably being licked out. For her mid-sixties my mom has a surprisingly nice body, and I felt a little weird being more turned on than anything, looking at her. The sex fumes coming from the room didn't exactly help. Did she have a guy friend I didn't know about? Feeling more and more curious I quietly cracked open the door a little further, to find...Jodie! My mom was being eaten out by her own sister! Jodie had her lips fully over my mom's area, and apparently had her tongue buried deep in her snatch.

Needless to say, Jodie also had a surprisingly hot body for her age, and I felt guilty to say the least as my cock grew to full hardness while I watched them. Suddenly, my mom placed one hand on the back of Jodie's head, dug her nails into one of her breasts with the other, arched her back, and cried out as she came. I was to the point of rubbing my hard-on through my pants when Jodie crawled up her sister's body, and the two shared a long, deep kiss, my mom licking and sucking her juices off Jodie's lips and tongue.

Between the heat and the sex fumes, I was so worked up by this point impulse took over, and I pushed open the door. Both of them instantly looked in my direction.

"Oh, my God, Michael!" my mom blurted out.

"I was, uh, going to take you both out to lunch, but, uh, looks like Aunt Jodie's already eaten..."

My mom clenched her eyes, threw her head back and whispered, "Fuck..."

Once again, operating purely on impulse, I started to undress, starting with my t-shirt.

"Uh, Michael..." my aunt said, "What are you..."

"I'm joining you. Hope you don't mind." I have to admit just getting my clothes off, with the stifling heat, itself felt great.

My aunt slowly smirked, as I pulled my pants and boxers down and my steel-hard cock bounced out. "What do you say, Hol? Up for a threesome?" I stepped toward them and my aunt, now full-on grinning, grabbed my cock, guided it to her mouth, and began to suck me off. Turned on by this, my mom started to grope my aunt's tits, and suck on her achingly hard nipples. For someone the whole family suspected was a lesbo, Jodie gave me the most incredible blowjob I could have ever imagined. Being quite a bit taller than both of them, I reached over and began squeezing my aunt's shapely ass.

After a minute or so of this, my mom wrestled my dick out of Jodie's mouth and now took her turn sucking me off. At this, my aunt rose up on her knees and we shared a long, deep kiss, as I now groped her ass with both hands. Stopping the kiss, Jodie gasped, "I wanna watch you fuck your mom..."

TinaRedl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinaRedl

My mom now sat up against the headboard, looking down at me and again feeling herself up, as I ate her out. Eventually, I came up, gave her a quick tongue-kiss, and rubbed my cock up and down her drooling snatch before putting it in, causing my mom to wince a little then moan and grimace, as I began to fuck her. "Oh! Sweet Jesus..." her voice shook, and her small breasts bounced as I thrust into her. Nearby, my aunt lay watching and furiously fingering her hairy cunt. "Oh, my God, fuck me!" my mom cried out, her now visibly sweaty body writhing on the bed under me.

Now my mom's head bobbed between her sister's thighs, as I fucked her doggy-style. "Fuck!" my aunt gasped vocally, squeezing her tits hard. "Oh, fuck, yes!" Continuing to fuck my mom, I leaned over and started sucking Jodie's titties, even biting her nipples a little.

My aunt now lay diagonally across the bed, moaning and trembling, as I sucked on her hairy, sopping wet cunt. My mom meanwhile, was on top of me kissing my shoulders, nipples in my back, while she stroked my cock with one hand and rubbed my thigh with the other.

A moment later I had my cock in Jodie's cunt, thrusting hard into her, her floppy titties bouncing vigorously. "Oh, God, Michael, fuck me! Oh, fuck, yes!" My mom meanwhile, caressed my bare, sweaty chest from behind while we, my head turned to her, sucked each other's lips and tongues.

My mom now lay on her back, with her legs in the air, vigorously sucking my cock as I knelt beside her and rubbing her twat, while my aunt ate out her sweaty, puckering asshole. Moaning loudly and clutching my member tightly, my mom gasped, "Let him put his cock in, Jo..." We quickly switched places and, both of us groaning a little, though her definitely more, I pushed my cock as far into my mom's butthole as I could. Jodie meanwhile, sat on her face, at first with my mom eating her cunt, before she grabbed Jodie's sides and pushed her down a little, so now her mouth and tongue worked on her sister's asshole.

My mom and aunt were now side by side, both dripping with sweat and trading quick kisses, as my cock pumped in and out of my aunt's hot, tight anus causing her to cry out, almost to the point of screaming, "Oh, fuck! Fuck!" Jodie let out a long, loud groan as my cock brought her to orgasm. While she recovered, I continued working on my mom's ass, eliciting a similar response from her. I switched between them, fucking each one until they came, until finally, my mom wailed out loud and dug her nails into her thighs, as her pussy sprayed all over me.

Soon, I was working on my aunt one last time as she vigorously worked her clit, when suddenly she did something nobody else expected. Rather than squirting like my mom, Jodie began to actually pee. "Oh, fuck, yes!" she moaned as if orgasming at the same time. The incredibly kinky turn, as well as the sudden smell, got me so worked up I instantly came inside her asshole.

All three of us were exhausted, but my mom had enough energy to lean over my aunt's thigh and alternately suck the piss out of Jodie's cunt and my load from her ass. "Okay," she then wheezed, shaking slightly, "we all badly need a fucking shower..."

Published 
Written by RandyPan704
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments