Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sylvia, Neil, and Bobbie, Too! (Part 5)

"Divorced mother, teenaged son, and mom's older female friend from work all get what they need"

50
8 Comments 8
4.3k Views 4.3k
8.7k words 8.7k words

Author's Notes

"Part five of a series in a full-length erotic novel by Nightwaves in multiple parts. The Players: Sylvia Anderson – age 38 – a single mother of Neil, her only child. Neil Anderson – age 16 – an immature high school student. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Roberta “Bobbie” Morgan – age 49 – Sylvia’s friend from the office. The setting: a small, nondescript American city and outlying suburbs, sometime in the past."

Part Five – Sylvia and Neil, Sittin’ in a Tree

The remainder of the night was filled with restless thoughts and disjointed dreams. Sylvia so much wanted to have Neil between her thighs, his young, firm body pounding against her. Dammit, he was masturbating with her bra and panties and crying out for his mother. Why shouldn’t she take the next step?

The alarm rang at the usual time, but still, it was too early. 

Goddammit.

She opened her eyes to the day, already awake. She heard her son in the shower and wondered what would come next.

Of course, he was back into his old habit. 

“Dammit, Neil, get your ass out of the shower…NOW!”

“All right, Mom, all right! I’m almost done!”

Right. About to leave another glop of cum for your mother to swallow. I’m getting tired of sloppy seconds!

Sylvia huffed, obsessed by what had transpired the night before. She couldn’t get the image of her son’s copious ejaculation out of her mind. She wished he would’ve injected his seed deep inside her body and not let it dry on her special, red panties.

Give Mama your seed, young man.

She absentmindedly squeezed her breasts through her robe.

Always give Mama your cum…always and forever.

Another minute passed and her blood pressure was rising.

Then it happened.

“Fuck this shit,” she muttered to herself and, with a twist of the doorknob, entered the bathroom. Her brain was such a mess, sense and reason had little sway in the matter.

Jump into the abyss and see where you land.

Her robe fell to the floor and she entered the shower.

“Mom, what the hell! What are you doing?” Neil shouted, confronted by his naked mother, his cock bobbing at full mast.

“Look at that thing!” She pointed at his affliction. Even then, she hesitated for a split-second. 

Oh, god, oh, god, am I crazy? Like my boy said, what the fuck am I doing?

None of this seemed real to Sylvia, but she battled on, kicking the slats out from underneath her mental and moral framework. “Dammit, Neil, can’t you tame that monster?”

“Mom, don’t look at me! I’m naked!” He could have easily run from the shower, but didn’t.

Get hold of that thing, girl. Get hold of your son. Fuck it. Time to find out where we stand.

“Here.” She reached out and turned him around, facing away from her. The moment her hands touched his wet, naked skin, her brain instantly focused and the last shreds of her reservations and confusion dissolved.

Fuck it. Either he’ll hate me for life and need therapy, or we’re going to make some memories!

“I’ll take care of that damn thing!” 

She drew up behind him, pressing her own wet, naked body against his.

“Mom, what are you doing?” Neil protested, but didn’t fight or try to break away as his mother grasped the base of his cock.

“Jesus, you’re going to make us both late!” She began stroking his cock, mashing her fur against his tensing buttocks.

“Mom! No, Mom! Mom!” Neil’s protests became weaker and weaker as he allowed his mother to jerk him off.

“Mom…oh, Mom…ohhh…” His voice dropped into moans of pleasure as he relented.

“That’s it.”  Her voice relaxed.  “Let Mama take care of that.”

“Jesus, Mom,” he groaned. “It feels so good.”

“Does it?” She spooned her naked body against his, stoking her own flames as well.

“Oh, god, don’t stop.”

“Don’t worry.” She pressed her face against his wet shoulder as she rubbed her erect clit against his skin. “Just let it happen. Come for me. Come for Mama.”

“Oh, yes, Mama…yes.” Neil pressed his hands against the tiles in front of him as his mother’s strokes increased. “Yes!”

“That’s good.” Sylvia felt the approaching orgasm, both in her son and herself. His cock was starting to tense over and over as he panted with pleasure. “Let it come, honey.  It’s okay.”

“Yes, Mama, yes.”

She, almost without thinking, tugged on his nipple.

“Oh…oh, shit, Mom, goddammit!”

Neil’s body quivered as he braced himself.

“Yes, honey, YES!” Sylvia cooed, her own pussy about to burst. “Let it come for Mama. Good boy. My good, good boy!”

Then it happened. 

“Coming for you, Mama! Coming!” Like the night before, thick ropes of semen spat from his swollen purple helmet, splattering against the tiles as he came by his mother’s hand for the very first time.

“Goddamn, that’s it, son!” She watched, eyes wild as her son’s fresh ejaculate trickled down the shower wall. Then her own orgasm hit.

“GodDAMN!!!” she rasped, still stroking her son’s cock as the climax overtook her. She held on for dear life, trying not to slip as her body bucked against her son’s still-tensing ass.

“Yes, Mama! Oh god, yes!” Neil sobbed with pleasure and release. “Come with me…come!”

Their voices echoed off the tiles, mixed with the sound of running water. She finally released Neil’s cock, gripping his waist as she mashed the last spasms of pleasure from her wet, mangled fur against his firm flesh. 

Ohhh, goddamn. Goddamn!

As their orgasms subsided, Sylvia again wondered what would come next. The question was answered when Neil turned to face her. He embraced his mother, covering her face with kisses as she gasped and smiled.

My god, I can’t believe this is happening! My boy wants me after what I did to him. I feel like a new bride again! 

“Oh, yes, honey,” she said as emotions welled up inside her. “Yes, my love. Mama didn’t mean to frighten you.”

“Oh, no!” Neil responded, his body mashed against her soft breasts, their faces mere inches apart. “I never thought it could be like this! Oh, Mom! My god!”

“So this is okay?” She felt silly asking the question, but Sylvia had to be certain.

Her son nodded, love and lust in his eyes. She noticed something else bumping against her midsection. After all that, Neil’s cock was still erect! Lowering her gaze to his jutting rod, again she wrapped her fingers around it, eliciting a gasp.

“Will this thing ever get tamed?” She looked up at him with a mischievous grin, then uttered a single word, one she had heard another lover say to her only a couple of days before. “Bedroom.”

Wet and naked, they both scrambled for her unmade bed. 

“Suck my tits,” she instructed her son, guiding a hard-tipped breast to his mouth. He didn’t hesitate and sucked greedily, his hand on her other breast, squeezing and tugging at the nipple. 

“Ohhh, yes, sweet boy. God, that feels so good.”

Mercy! At least he knows what to do with a pair of tits.

Sylvia closed her eyes, lost in bliss, sparks shooting from her nipples right down to her throbbing clit. She didn’t let go of his cock the entire time, overjoyed to have a man in her bed after so many long, dry years, even if it was her own son. After several minutes of pleasure, she was ready for the next step.

“Honey,” she whispered, still hesitant. “Do you want to have sex with me?”

He nodded eagerly, his mouth still full of tit.

“You don’t know how happy that makes me.” She kissed his hair.

Now comes a difficult question.

“I don’t want to embarrass you, my love, but…” She forced the words out of her mouth. “…is this your first time?”

Hesitating for a few seconds, he nodded again, looking up, gazing into her eyes with unmistakable need, showing a vulnerability that almost broke her heart.

“Don’t worry, my love.”

Goddamn, he still has his cherry. This is so fucking hot! I can’t believe lucky I am.

“I’ll show you how. Get on your knees right here.”

Neil released her breast and obeyed. The next moment, she opened her thighs as her son clumsily moved between them. He positioned his hands on either side of his mother, their faces almost touching. She could feel her son’s breath on her face.

Hell, yes, it’s time to fuck. There’s absolutely no question we’re committing incest.

Sylvia loved saying that word in her head and out loud. Like lesbian and ravish, the word made the moment even more erotic.

“Here.” She squeezed his cock, guiding it to her still-wet fur. “That’s it, my love.” She stroked his helmet up and down her sopping-wet womanhood, coating it with her juices. “Now push.”

Neil applied pressure. She was so aroused and ready, there was hardly any resistance. The moment he slid into her, he let out a moan, mouth agape.

“Oh, Mom!” His eyes widened, pleasure surging up his shaft. “It feels so good!”

“My sweet boy, YES!” she whimpered, feeling his hardness enter her body, then deeper and deeper with each thrust. Unthinkable sensations overtook her body as she fought to maintain control. “That’s it, son,” she said, fighting to retain her motherly demeanor. She wanted to surrender completely. Not only her body, but her heart and soul and whatever dark needs flitted about in her psyche. She decided to concentrate on the moment and nothing else. Their new relationship, she hoped with all of her being, would continue and develop. “You’re doing so very well.”

I can’t believe there’s a man’s cock inside my body! After so many years, and my own son!

 “Push! Push!” She spurred him on.

“Uh huh! Uh huh!” His young body began pumping against his mother. “Ohhh, dammit, Mama!  I can’t believe we’re doing this!”

“Yes, son, YES!” Sylvia drew her knees up, allowing her son deeper inside her body. “That’s it!  Fuck me…FUCK YOUR MOTHER!!!”

“Yes, Mama, yes!” Neil wailed as their bodies slapped together.

She grasped her son’s hips, feeling his buttocks tensing as he pounded against her. She could barely comprehend the taboo pleasure surging through her at that delicious moment. Making love with Bobbie was wonderful, but having a man’s cock pounding inside her was a totally different universe. She reached back to grasp the headboard as her son tirelessly thrust away.

“Yes…yes…oh, yesss.” She had been reduced to a babbling mass of flesh, quivering with each impact of Neil’s body. “Uhhh…uhhhgghh.” Her head thrashed back and forth.

Oh, god, sweet incest! Damn, this is so fucking good! My own boy! YES!!!

Like any virile young man, Neil pounded his mother/lover relentlessly, assaulting her pussy until he came again.

“Goddamn, yes!” she growled, clenching her teeth as she felt his cock jerk and twitch. “Fill Mama with your seed! YES!!! Fill me up!”

“Yes, Mom…YES!!!” Breathless, Neil kept on pounding as he emptied his load deep into his mother, cum dribbling down her ass crack.

Sylvia thought of the sweet mess spilling out of her body and wanted to lick it up.

This is too fucking much. I can’t help myself! My god, what a fucking stud my son is. God, why did I wait for so long! He’s a goddamn animal!

“Good boy,” was all that came out of her mouth, though. She was distracted by her approaching, inevitable orgasm. In that moment, she closed her eyes, her son’s hot breath blasting her cheek and neck, and detached herself from the moment. From a distance, she watched herself getting pounded by her son, her body accepting all that he had, satiating his needs as well as hers. The self-voyeurism was nothing new with her. She had used it with Dan on those perverted nights of delicious abuse. As she watched her son’s firm, tensing buttocks thrust away without fail, she also concentrated on her pussy clenching around his cock.

Yes, yes…fucking yes, my lovely, horny son. Oh, shit. Here it comes!

 The sensations were all too much and her pussy exploded.

“Dammit, son, YES!!!” she whimpered, gyrating her hips as wave after wave of pleasure shook her senseless. “Goddamn, this is so good!”

“Oh, yes, Mama…YES!” He kept on pounding until she smiled, nodding at him in the aftermath, love and satisfaction in her dark eyes.

“Oh, my good boy.” She kissed all over his face as he panted, sweat trickling down his brow, his naked body shiny with sweat. “Come lay on top of me.”

After spending the last of his cum deep inside his mother, he collapsed on top of her, his face between her breasts. She wrapped her arms around his strong shoulders, pulling their glowing bodies together.

“Yes, my love, yes.” she cooed, kissing the top of his head. “That was so very good, honey. So very good.”

Neil simply nodded, still trying to catch his breath.

Needless to say, both of them called in sick that eventful Monday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   

Bobbie squeezed her friend’s shoulder.

“How are you feeling, honey? Are you sick?”

It was Tuesday and their lunch break, and they had retreated to their secret seventh-floor lair to eat and talk, touch and kiss. Her face was already blushing crimson, her eyes lowered.

“Well…” She didn’t know what to say.

“Is it us?” Bobbie furrowed her brow, worried.

“Oh, no, honey!” She looked into her lover’s eyes and reached out to grasp her arm.  “Nothing like that.” She smiled. “Believe me when I say this. We’re solid.”

Bobbie relaxed and smiled, too. “Don’t mind me, I’m just an old, insecure mother hen. I don’t mean to pry.”

“Oh, it’s not that.” She rubbed Bobbie’s arm, reaching up to touch her face. “It’s just that Neil and I decided to take the day off.”

“Oh, really? That’s nice.” Bobbie kissed her hand. Looking into her friend’s eyes, she suddenly realized it was something more. Her eyes almost bugged out.

“What?”

Sylvia shook her head and giggled.

“You mean?”

“Oh, my god. What have I done?”

“You and Neil?” Bobbie, grinning like the Cheshire Cat, put her hand over her mouth. 

Sylvia nodded.

“Oh, sweet Jesus!”

“And it was incredible!” She couldn’t believe she was admitting to incest, but there she was.

“Oh, mercy.”

“He was hogging the shower yet again.” She didn’t know exactly what to say. “Next thing, I’m in the shower with him, jerking him off, then we’re in bed and he’s fucking the daylights out of me.”

Bobbie bit her lower lip. “Oh, honey. Is it okay to say that I’m really turned on right now?”

Sylvia shook her head, as if still not believing her confession, or the situation that caused it.  “Oh, fuck, Bobbie. After all these years of nothing, I find you, then I’m getting it from my son. I don’t know what to do but be thankful!”

“Yes, my love.” Bobbie kissed her friend on the mouth several times.

Sylvia closed her eyes, relishing the moment. “But, oh my god, that kid doesn’t stop!” She embraced her lover, resting her chin on Bobbie’s shoulder. “That boy has so much cum in him, I mean…” she almost choked on her words. Talking about their incestuous interlude was, to her, almost like reliving the event.  “He just pounded away at me all day and into the night!”

“Oh, fuck!” Bobbie was flushed as well, obviously aroused. “Damn!” Her hand dropped from Sylvia’s back to her ass and she didn’t even realize it. 

“God, my pussy’s so sore today, but I’m ecstatic! We both slept like rocks because we were so exhausted.”

“But you sent him off to school today?”

“Damn right, I did!” She raised an eyebrow, pulling back to look Bobbie in the eye. “In spite of this, nothing else has changed and I let him know that this morning!”

“Of course.” Still, Bobbie had her reservations, thinking about how she almost fucked her sweet William and now wishing that she had.

“He was pretty easy to handle. Neil is still my little boy and he’s going to listen to his mother, or else!” She smirked. “Although we did shower together this morning. It’s amazing how much time that saves!”

They laughed and kissed. The tuna fish sandwiches in Bobbie’s brown paper bag were forgotten.

“I don’t want to overstep my bounds,” Bobbie nuzzled the soft skin of her lover’s scented neck, “but are you taking the pill now? The change hasn’t come for you like it has for me, eh?”

“Oh, shit.” Sylvia straightened up. “How could I forget that? Things just happened so fast.” She looked into Bobbie’s eyes. “I’ll call my doctor.”

Bobbie nodded, placing more kisses on her lover’s lips. “Oh, I’m so happy you took the plunge. I’ll bet you were terrified.”

“Fuck, honey, until all of this…all of us happened…I was so goddamn horny I was about to lose my mind. And I think I did lose it, at least for enough time to get him between my legs. If I hadn’t found you, now Neil, I…” 

Tears welled up in her eyes.

“Yes, my love, yes.” Bobbie pulled Sylvia to her bosom. She unbuttoned her blouse, pulling a breast free for her lover to nuzzle. Sylvia didn’t hesitate to take a nipple and start feeding eagerly, moaning with need.

“That’s it, my girl.” Bobbie stroked her lover’s hair, closing her eyes as sparks tingled. “Let Mama nurse you.”

Sylvia luxuriated in the warm, soft pillow of flesh pressing against her face, Bobbie’s huge nipple almost filling her mouth. Happiness overwhelmed her at that moment.

Oh, I am so very thankful for you, sweet Bobbie, and for my son.

Wednesday morning came, bright and early. Sylvia sat at her desk, sorting papers and filing them away as usual. Bobbie walked up behind her friend, holding two paper cups filled with steaming coffee. She noticed her friend’s complexion was unusually pale.

“You okay, honey?” she asked, placing one of the coffees next to her friend. 

“Oh, Bobbie,” Sylvia looked up wearily, her eyes bloodshot. “I barely slept last night!”

“Can I guess?”

Through the fatigue, she managed to giggle. “You can guess.”

Next thing they knew, it was lunchtime and they were sharing sandwiches in their lair.

“But I thought you were in charge,” Bobbie raised an eyebrow, teasing her lover while she chewed.

“Oh, fuck you,” Sylvia laughed, reaching out to playfully squeeze one of Bobbie’s ample breasts. 

“I’m just having some fun, girlfriend.” Bobbie wiped her mouth with a paper napkin, taking a swig from a frosty bottle of Dr. Pepper. “I envy you.”

“Goddammit, I knew we needed to sleep, but I just couldn’t say no to him!” She took a bite from her sandwich. “Roman Meal?”

Bobbie nodded, referring to the whole wheat bread she chose that day.

“That kid is a full-blown love machine! I mean, my god!”

Bobbie couldn’t help but giggle, too, as Sylvia took another bite out of her sandwich.

“But it was my fault, really.” She put her hand up to cover her mouth as she chewed. “I couldn’t get enough.”

“Well, big surprise there.” Bobbie put...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by nightwaves
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments