Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sisters

"Daddy’s little girl has turned sixteen and wants to be a woman!"

161
15 Comments 15
17.8k Views 17.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"It's been a long time since I've written anything. The changeover completely threw me and I haven't had time. I hope you all enjoy this offering."

Debbie watched her younger sister, Eve, approach her father’s bedroom from the small crack in her door. It was just along the corridor. She knew something was up because the conversation at dinner was a little stilted. There were far too many silent moments and she was curious as to what had caused them.

Eve knocked on the door and her father’s call told her to enter. Eve walked in, completely unaware of anyone being around in these early hours of the morning and she never bothered to shut the door tight. As soon as Eve was inside, Debbie ran to the slightly open door to listen to the conversation, though all she could hear was silence at first.

The bed creaked and her ears pricked up at the sound.

“Daddy,” she heard, “do you remember that conversation we had when I turned sixteen.”

“Yes, I do,” said her father.

“You said that you’d treat me like a real woman instead of your little girl.”

“I did,” came the reply.

Debbie heard the tapping of keys which she presumed came from her father’s laptop. He often sat upright in bed on his laptop even into the small hours.

“Well, it’s been three months now since my sixteenth birthday, and I thought –”

Eve’s words trailed off. Her father’s typing stopped and Debbie could hear nothing coming from inside.

Eve started to slowly unbutton the long shirt that she often wore to bed. One button after the next seemed to come loose from its buttonhole, revealing more and more of her body.

“Only, my breasts seemed to have blossomed quite a lot, and I thought – now would be a good time to teach me.”

Debbie’s eyes opened wide at her sister’s words and her mouth dropped open at the revelation that she was actually discussing that topic with her father. What Debbie couldn’t see was her sister’s hands separating her shirt and cupping her bare breasts to push them in her father’s direction. Her nipples ached atop her peach-red areolas. Her eyes fluttered. Her breathing was controlled but on the point of collapsing with lust and desire.

Debbie heard sounds coming from inside the room, the laptop was placed on the bedside cabinet, shuffling noises were heard and her father started to say something. Noises indicated that someone was moving on the bed.

With caution, Debbie pushed the door. It moved an inch, no more. She pushed it again until one eye saw her sister standing on the bed and pulling her shirt over her head.

Debbie nearly gasped out loud. Her hand managed to cover her mouth before she made a noise.

“And then there’s this –” said Eve. Debbie saw Eve’s hand stray to her pussy and from behind she presumed her fingers were see-sawing through her pussy lips.

“Come here, Eve.”

It was her father’s voice. Debbie heard the bedsprings creak and when she looked saw that Eve had walked over the bed to her father.

“Are you going to lick it for me daddy –”

“Daddy is going to fucking devour it for you baby,” came the wanton reply.

Debbie couldn’t see the wide grin on Eve’s face, but she felt her hands shake and her legs almost gave way with a lusty weakness. The door opened another inch until she could see her sister standing atop her father and presenting her pussy to his face. Her sister’s moans did little to help the fact that she was part horrified, part excited and one hundred percent turned on by the events that unfolded before her very eyes.

“Your tongue feels so nice on my pussy. My friend said it would.”

“Your friends said I should do this?”

Eve nodded, “well, Sandy did because her father takes her in the same way and she loves it. She loves his cock too. Are you going to fuck me, daddy?”

“I think,” said her father, “that my lovely daughter needs the best, don’t you?”

“That’s what I thought, daddy.”

“Ooo, fuck your tongue is nice up there.”

Up there! Up there! Thought Debbie. Her father’s tongue was inside her sister's little cunt and she was encouraging him; the needy little fucker. It was no wonder she was quiet at dinner especially as she must have been contemplating this act of…of incest. Fuck, yes, it was incest.

“Fuck daddy, I’m cumming –”

Debbie spun her head into the gap of the doorway to see her sister grabbing her father’s head with both hands while she stood over him. Her pussy pressed close to his face. She was fucking his mouth and moaning like a whore. At that moment, Debbie concluded that her sister was a whore, a slut, or both.

“Fucking cumming, daddy –”

As disgusted as she thought she was, Debbie couldn’t stop herself. Her hand shot to her cunt and she started rubbing. Suddenly two fingers slipped inside her and the frigging she gave herself was accompanied by silent moans that were forced back inside her. Her fingers pushed in and out as Eve’s body collapsed heavily on her father’s face. Her legs gave way to her crushing climax.

Debbie’s fingers brought her off but it was not the satisfying orgasm that her sister, Eve was experiencing.

“Cock! I want your cock.”

Debbie listened and her gaze was suddenly drawn to Eve, now standing at the side of the bed and pulling the bedclothes back to reveal her father’s hard and erect cock. She watched as Eve gathered it in her hands and sucked his knob into her mouth. It was a sizeable piece of meat that she wouldn’t have credited her father with. Her eyes were fixed on her sister sucking it, licking it, and taking it as far down her throat as she could before gagging on its length.

“Come on baby, let’s get you fucked and all womanlied up – shall we?”

Eve scrambled onto the bed, rubbing her wet pussy, opening her legs, and waiting for her father to mount her. His cock reared up while he knelt between her spread legs. Her lack of pubic hair appealed to him. Slipping his knob along her slit only caused Eve to moan loudly. Waiting for it to impale her.

“Fuck yes, I need and want this cock so much,” Eve replied, “Sandy takes her dad’s cock every day – sometimes twice a day, she never tires of it. And she told me she loves it when he fills her with his spunk. I want to feel your spunk fill me, daddy.”

Her words drove her father almost insane, all he could see was red lust building up behind his eyes. How could such a sweet little girl, his little girl, say such filthy words and expect him to keep control of his actions? Then he remembered that their mother was no different when she was alive.

Debbie moaned too, but her whispered efforts belied her need to cry out loudly. Fuck her, fuck her daddy, she cried out into the back of her hand. Her fingers dipped back into her cunt and she started on her second voyeuristic orgasm. Go on, Fuck the little slut.

It wasn’t just her though, Sandy her friend was getting it, and who else was doing the same. Was it just her that didn’t get fucked by their father? She suddenly felt like she had been glossed over in the sexual stakes. She wasn’t bad-looking so why was Eve getting this treatment and not her. She was older; she should come first, surely?

SamarTeid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamarTeid

Her sister cried out, “Fuck that’s it – fuck me, daddy. It’s such a big cock.”

It was a big cock too, her father had always been proud of it especially when he used to pound it in his bedroom late at night watching porn. Once it was fully inside, and Eve had become accustomed to its size, he started to pound into her. Letting her have the full force. Every forward thrust seemed to pull out a loud fuck from his daughter’s mouth.

It also pulled out a whispered fuck from behind the doorway as Debbie watched her sister be taken by her father. It was, to all intents and purpose, a rough and raw fuck that she loved watching. She wasn’t new to pornography, and she too watched these raw fucks on PornHub once in a while to get her off quickly. But here was her sister getting just that while she had to rely on a few boys that weren’t quite up to the task of taking a woman. At eighteen, she should have been fucked senseless over the last two years, yet she could count the times that had happened on one hand. It wasn’t enough.

The cries from inside the room reached fever pitch and she heard both her father and sister cry out that they were cumming. It was a loud cry. Their volume filled the room. She didn’t understand why they thought that she wouldn’t hear them, even from her room with the door closed. She almost creased up double on the floor with her own stifled orgasm.

She was suddenly aware that the sounds from within the room had diminished. She stood up suddenly and cautiously peered through the gap in the door. Both her father and sister were lying next to each other on the bed regaining their composure. From a distance, Eve looked fucked.

“Go on, you’d better get back to your room before you fall asleep here,” said her father.

Eve nodded and slipped off the bed gathering her shirt in her hands as she stood to leave. The last thing Debbie saw was a quick thank you daddy kiss that landed on her father’s forehead. Debbie rushed back to her bedroom avoiding the one loose floorboard that would have given the game away. She shut the door just as Eve exited her father’s room and headed to her own.

Debbie leaned against the bedroom door. Her legs were wet with her juices, she was panting, her nipples stiff as fuck and aching to be touched, her mind in such turmoil that even a month of psychotherapy wouldn’t come close to unravelling. There were so many loose ends.

Why not her? It was the burning question that was the elephant in the room. Am I not good enough? Sexy enough? Am I a plain Jane? Why can’t I get fucked like that? The thoughts bounced around inside her head, broke the surface of the pot they were bubbling inside, and came flooding out. She stared at the reflection in the mirror on the far wall. I’ll teach him that I’m just as good as Eve, just as sexy, just as desirable. He’s not getting away with this and neither is she! That trumped-up little tart of a sister.

Storming out of the room and almost slamming her door behind her Debbie headed off to her father’s room. She didn’t bother knocking, she opened the door and strode in to find her father resting at the head of the bed with a stiff cock in his groin.

Debbie pulled her nightie over her head and threw it to the floor as she walked towards him.

“What the fuck, eh!” she said. Her father looked at her naked body approaching but said nothing; though a wry smile broke out on his face.

“I just watched you fuck Eve, watched you pound that – that COCK into her,” she pointed in the direction of his dick as she reached the bed.

“I watched both of you scream about how fucking nice it was. How do you think that made me feel?”

She pointed to herself and then climbed onto the bed.

“Well, I’m having some of it too, just so you know.”

She straddled her father and manhandled his cock towards her wet and waiting slit. She positioned it just inside her entrance and let her body sink onto it; taking the full length inside her in one easy go. Debbie cried out with the sheer pleasure of feeling his big cock fill her cunt. She looked into her father’s eyes with lust and affection.

“Well, are you going to fuck me or am I going to fuck you?”

“Well, little miss bossy, how about you fuck me,” he told her.

“Good – ‘cos that’s exactly what I had in mind.”

Debbie lifted herself from her dad’s cock and fell back down on it. Her tits wobbled in his face, her gaze firmly fixed on his eyes with every stroke, her hands on his shoulders helping her to raise herself before dropping back down on his rigid member. Her cunt engulfed him several times.

“Eve was right, this is a fucking lovely cock!” she moaned.

As she lifted herself, her father’s hands finally came around her waist to hold her in place and he quickly pushed his cock into her. The following rapid thrusts pushed his lovely daughter over the orgasmic cliff causing her body to shake and quiver on top of his. She slumped down onto his still stiff cock and rested her head on his shoulders.

“Finally got to you, did it? I’m so glad you decided to join us,” said a naked Eve, standing in the doorway with her back against the frame.

Debbie suddenly looked in the direction of Eve and then to her father.

“You sly little buggers,” she commented.

“No,” said her father, “buggery comes later and you both deserve everything you’re going to get.”

Eve practically ran to the bed and jumped on it.

“You took your time, sis,” she said, smacking her sister’s arse in the process. “We’ve been fucking for a whole month now. Good isn’t he.”

“I’m afraid he is,” Debbie looked at her sister and nodded.

Eve smiled at her sister. Her eyes were wide with wickedness, her hand hadn’t come away from her sister’s bottom and now she had started to stroke it, letting it fall to where her father’s balls rested before attempting to circle his cock in her hand and thereby allow her fingers to touch her sisters sopping pussy. Eve kept staring at Debbie as her exploration continued, waiting for her to complain or brush her hand away, neither happened.

Turning to her sister, Debbie let out a revelation that even she hadn’t even considered until that moment.

“Do you want to lick me while dad fucks you from behind?”

Eve was gobsmacked. All she could do was nod her head rapidly, excitement and anticipation were written all over her face.

Their father watched the exchange with lustful and wicked thoughts.

It wasn’t something a father normally looks forward to, but the sight of his eldest daughter sitting comfortably towards the head of the bed, smiling at him,  with his youngest parting her sister’s thighs and dipping her face into her cunt made his cock rock hard. He positioned himself behind Eve and was lost in that moment when his cock entered her slick channel.

All three of them seemed to have moaned at the same time.

It was going to be a long night.

Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments