Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sisterly Love

"Carla succumbs to Bianca's orders."

47
11 Comments 11
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Carla didn't know what to make of Bianca's proposition. She felt like she was torn in two. Of course, the whole experience had been fantastic, and she had enjoyed the weird set-up much more than she thought she should have done, but this was Bianca taking things to a whole different level. Carla looked at Dillon. He lazily smiled at her; he raised an expectant eyebrow.

Glancing at the bedside clock, Carla noticed it was half past seven; they usually went out at eight, and amid her uncertainty and embarrassment, she suddenly saw this as a get-out clause.

'We should really start to get dressed to go out, shouldn't we?' Carla knew her excuse sounded lame, even to her own ears.

'We can't leave him like this,' Bianca shrieked, waving Dillon's hard cock at Carla like a baton. 'Anyway, it doesn't get going in town until at least ten. We've plenty of time.'

Bianca licked her lips. 'Come on, Carla, you know you want to, and I really don't mind sharing. You don't mind either, do you, Dillon?' She cocked her head to one side

'I don't mind,' Dillon replied, looking intently at Carla. His expression was a mixture of desire and disbelief at the plate that had been so readily handed to him.

'She has never fucked,' Bianca announced. 'Come on, kiss him, Carla, that won't hurt you. You have kissed someone before, haven't you?  Don't bother answering that because I know you have.'

Seeing Carla's reticence, Bianca's voice became more insistent. 'Kiss him before I start losing my temper.' Her voice resounded with the bossiness that had dominated their childhood.

Woozily, Carla crept up the bed and placed her lips on Dillon's. She had fantasised many times about kissing him—but not under these circumstances. When their tongues met, Carla felt a frisson of excitement through her body. Dillon's mouth tasted of cigarettes and mint, and the smell of his aftershave was an intoxicating mixture. Carla's mind went blank as she became lost in the moment.

Suddenly, Dillon's hand slipped inside her bathrobe, moving up to her breasts. He expertly rubbed her nipples before he stopped kissing her and sucked a nipple into his mouth. He teased it with a tiny nibble. Sliding

the bathrobe off her shoulders, exposing Carla's whole body to him, and she felt his hands gliding down towards her pussy. His fingers quickly found her nub and rubbed it gently, causing Carla to feel a zing. The only time she felt the same feeling was when she touched herself. The fact that somebody else could awaken the same feelings intrigued and amazed her.

Suddenly, Bianca sighed loudly as if she was bored. She lightly smacked Carla on the bottom. 'Put your bathrobe back on and get off the bed. Sit at the dressing table; we must think this stuff through.'

Carla did as she was told and noticed that Dillon's face, which had held so much expectancy, was now filled with confusion and almost fear about what Bianca could possibly be thinking of next.

Standing up, Bianca took her cigarettes off the dressing table and lit one. Deep in thought, she slowly paced the room before sitting back down on the side of the bed.

Carla felt uncomfortable when she looked into Bianca's eyes. Was she angry with her? Her sister's expression was unfathomable as she scanned Dillon's naked body and then looked back at Carla.

Bianca took a long drag of her cigarette. 'Do you want him to fuck you?'

Carla swallowed the lump of embarrassment that lodged in her throat like a boiled sweet. She shrugged and then shook her head, signs that she couldn't make up her own mind.

'I want you to. It would be fun to watch. What do you think, Dillon?' Bianca asked without looking at him, her eyes fixed on Carla's.

 'I couldn't think of anything better,' Dillon replied. However, his voice had an air of hesitancy, and he was no doubt wondering if this was some trap that Bianca was setting for him.

Bianca's lips formed a circle and blew out a smoke ring. 'I bet it's always been your fantasy, hasn't it? To fuck two sisters?'

Dillon nodded. 'Of course. What guy wouldn't fantasise about that?'

Bianca stubbed out her cigarette in the ashtray before spraying the air with rose-scented air freshener.

'Right then, we may as well get the party started. Oh, hang on. Carla didn't say whether she wanted to fuck you or not, did she? Well, do you?' Bianca stared at her sister.

Carla still wasn't sure. She certainly hadn't expected to lose her virginity like this. That was a fact. She'd clung to it with the romantic notion that she would save her virtue for someone special. She'd always thought that she would take things slowly.

She'd dreamt of a romantic trip to Paris and making gentle love in some posh five-star hotel. Instead, she was in her sister's bedroom, surrounded by a fug of smoke mixed with vile-smelling air freshener and a naked man who looked like he could do her some severe damage.

'Well?' Bianca repeated. 'Carla, I haven't got all night. If you don't want it, I might as well jump on, and you can fuck off back to your room like a good little girl. I've no time for all this hesitancy, to be honest.'

'Okay,' Carla said, her voice cracking.

Bianca grinned. 'Great. Right, Dillon, you be gentle with her, okay?'

Bianca undid the belt on Carla's bathrobe and lightly kissed her lips. 'It'll be okay,' she said tenderly. 'I'll be here to help and ensure you're safe.'

She stroked Carla's hair before slipping the bathrobe off her shoulders.

'Lie down and try to relax. Remember what I said before; it does hurt at first, but then your body slowly becomes accommodating, and then it's the most wonderful feeling ever.'

Carla wasn't sure if she was ready for this, but she was stuck in a no-win situation. If she said no, Bianca would be annoyed and would no doubt humiliate her. Plus, she would look like an idiot in front of Dillon.

Climbing onto the bed, Carla lay down and took some deep breaths as she felt her heart flutter like a panicked canary trapped in a mine full of gas.

'I said try to relax,' Bianca whispered in her ear. 'I will suck his cock and get it all nice and wet. Then I will guide his head down to your pussy so he can lick you and make you a little more ready. Okay? Now, for future reference, watch while I suck him.'

Bianca knelt on the bed in front of Dillon. His cock throbbed with pure lust, pulsating within an inch of its life. Carla decided to follow Bianca's advice. She might as well pay attention to what her sister was doing.

As Bianca teased the length of Dillon's cock with her tongue, Carla heard him groan with pleasure when Bianca took his length in her mouth while her fingers played with his ass.

The look of sheer ecstasy on Dillon's face made Carla's pussy throb slightly. Maybe this sex game, or whatever it was, wasn't too bad after all. She watched as a stream of saliva slid out of Bianca's mouth and dripped onto Dillon's cock, rivulets of juice trickling down his length onto his balls like raindrops descending a windowpane.

NiaWalton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiaWalton

Dillon put a hand on the back of Bianca's head, rhythmically pushing and pulling as his cock fucked her mouth. When he looked across at Carla, she saw that his eyes were thick with lust, and her stomach flipped with excitement. Strangely, at this point, Carla remembered that her parents were downstairs, and her body tensed. What was she doing? Her cheeks glowed with embarrassment, but she was rapidly brought back to the present when Bianca asked, 'Are you ready?'

Bianca, having stopped sucking, sat erect, firmly gripping Dillon's cock in one hand. 'Don't worry, I'll help you,' she said. 'I'll give you the guidance you need.'

Bianca's eyes roved all over Carla's body before she nodded approvingly, 'It's good you've shaved,' Bianca said. 'You liked shaved pussy don't you, Dillon?'

Carla looked at Dillon as he nodded, and she briefly wondered when he'd become mute. She was used to Dillon having plenty to say, but she didn't blame him for being speechless. The whole scenario felt surreal.

An hour ago, she'd been getting ready to go out, and now she was about to lose her virginity to her sister's boyfriend. Weird.

'Come on then,' Bianca demanded, sounding slightly irritated, 'Kiss her for fuck's sake, we haven't got all night.'

Dillon leaned over Carla and placed his lips on hers. As his tongue penetrated her mouth, Carla involuntarily groaned, and her moans of pleasure spurred Bianca into action. She guided Dillon's cock to Carla's pussy opening. 'Push it in then,' she cajoled. 'Don't annoy me now by thinking about losing your nerve.'

Dillon stopped kissing Carla.' Oh, I'm not going to lose my nerve,'

Carla felt the tip of Dillon's cock pressing against her as his lips kissed her neck. As she concentrated on how lovely it felt to be kissed in such a manner, Carla relaxed so much that Dillon could slowly enter her with surprising ease.

She did wince, however, when his whole length was pushed inside her. Bianca was right. Even though it hurt slightly, the pain was only momentary as her body became accustomed to the intrusion. For his part, Dillon felt like he would explode once he knew that Carla could take him.

Bianca clapped her hands in delight. 'Oh my God, this is amazing. Now fuck her properly while I get my phone. I need to film this.'

Dillon's lips clamped on Carla's before she could protest at Bianca's suggestion of recording the whole thing. What was wrong with her sister?

Then again, Bianca had never known when to stop; boundaries never applied to her.

Carla's reservations were soon forgotten because Dillon felt so good inside her, and she was thrilled to have his muscular body on top of her. It felt so wrong yet delicious at the same time.

Bianca grabbed her phone off the dressing table before jumping back onto the bed like an excited schoolgirl. She scrambled to the bottom of the bed, where she could film a close-up of Dillon's cock going in and out of Carla's pussy.

Bianca then felt the urge to raise the action to another level.

'Get off her,' Bianca ordered, 'Carla, get on all fours, please.'

Dillon reluctantly pulled out, obviously feeling slightly disgruntled. He'd been getting into the swing of things, but the thought of fucking Carla from behind guaranteed his compliance. He also knew from experience that taking it from behind was one of Bianca's predilections. Quite clearly, she was hell-bent on her sister having a supreme first sexual experience.

Carla did as she was told, again feeling slightly nervous. She had just begun to enjoy having Dillon on top of her, and now she was expected to change tack. Carla felt Dillon shifting into position, and he suddenly entered her again, his large hands gripping her hips. Carla moaned with a mixture of pain and pleasure; she didn't want to make any noise, but she couldn't help it.

Bianca pushed Carla's head into the pillow, 'Bite it, don't make so much noise or mum will hear you. Dillon, fuck her good because I know you can do better than this. If you do it well and are a well-behaved boy, I might share the video with you.'

Dillon firmly gripped Carla's hips as he thrust his cock into her, desperately trying not to come. The thought of being filmed by his girlfriend as he fucked her virginal sister was almost too much to bear. It was enough to make any man shoot his load, and Dillon had to admit that Carla felt nice.

He felt Bianca's mouth sucking and licking his balls before moving up to his ass; this, along with Bianca's perverted demands, was suddenly too much.  He fucked furiously, rapidly heading for a climax, and he came harder and much faster than he would have liked. But he didn't spend any time berating himself; no guy could have held out much longer under those circumstances.

Dillon withdrew his cock, and Carla spread out on her front before slowly turning onto her back, an arm covering her eyes to hide her embarrassment.' That was good, wasn't it?' Bianca murmured, kissing her sister's cheek.

Carla nodded, her mind still awash with mixed emotions at what had happened. 'Yes, it was nice,' she whispered, feeling like she needed at least ten minutes to recover from her exquisite ordeal.

Bianca grinned. 'I'm just going to clean him up,' she announced before taking Dillon's sensitive cock in her mouth, making him flinch as she sucked up the remnants of his come.

'Stop it,' he grimaced, pulling away from Bianca's mouth before collapsing at the side of Carla.

Bianca laughed. 'I'll give you both five minutes to recover. Then you can get dressed, Dillon, and fuck off because Carla and I have a night out planned.'

Kissing Dillon again, Bianca got off the bed. 'You did so well, both of you. I'll send you the footage later, Dillon. That can be your little treat and reward for not letting me down.'

Five minutes later, Dillon was dressed, and Bianca ushered him out of the bedroom.'  I'll call you tomorrow,' she told him as he walked downstairs.

Dillon turned and grinned. 'Yeah, you do that,' he said, leaving and shutting the front door behind him.

Back in the bedroom, Bianca smiled at Carla. 'Now you're broken in, it's time for you to start searching for cock. When you find one, remember the favour I did you tonight.' Bianca slipped on her little black dress, zipping up the back. 'Share and share alike and all that.'

Carla sat up on the bed, feeling sore and suddenly sober. 'That was far better than I ever imagined,' she smiled. 'I'll do whatever you say.'

Bianca grinned at her, 'Well, get dressed then.'

Published 
Written by ChloeKlein
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments