Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah, Chapter 5-C

5
1 Comment 1
2.8k Views 2.8k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Day Three: Entering the plains and following the river, Sarah and Brenda seize a few opportunities to shun their clothes for some skinny dipping and plenty of sex…

As we follow along the slow moving river amongst the buffalo, we come across a wide shallow place, often used by various stock to cross the water. After crossing, we take a break for lunch and more swimming in a deep pool just above the shallows. As soon as the horses were unloaded and set to graze, we all stripped down to nature’s best swim wear and were diving into the cool waters. It was lots of fun watching these young nubile girls frolicking around.

I put a large blanket on the banks and was stretched out dozing and enjoying the warmth of the sun when I felt water dripping onto my belly. The girls were blocking the warm sun and letting the water from their hair drip onto me. Soon I felt them both running their hands over my belly and legs, heading for my hardening cock. Brenda was the first there and soon had me into her mouth. She moaned deeply as she took me deeper and deeper. While enjoying her sucking me, I open my eyes and have a beautiful site. Sarah is lowering her bald pussy toward my mouth. “Hmmmmm must be lunch time," I said.

“Yeah, a nice wet pussy for you to lick, Pappa. Brenda said she wants a nice hard cock for her lunch and I’m giving you a nice drink of pussy juices. After Bren gets done sucking you for a while, she’s going to fuck you and get you to fill her up for me to lick out of her pussy.”

“Sarah, you girls are going to put me into an early grave if you keep jumping on me every time we stop for a break.”

“I don’t think so, Pappa. From what momma says, you fucked her four or five times a day. I just want to get all of you I can.”

Brenda is busy bobbing up and down on my shaft, taking me deep into her throat every other stroke. She isn't gagging or struggling to get any more of me in. It doesn’t take long before I'm ready to fill her up with the delicious cum she so desires. Meanwhile, Sarah is enjoying my tongue licking and lapping in and all around her sweet pussy. Brenda stops sucking me and climbs on my cock, taking me to full depth without blinking.

“Mmmmmmm cum for me Pappa, fill my pussy with cum and then you can watch me feed it to Sarah.”

I don’t need any encouragement! Brenda is riding me like crazy, almost jumping off my cock on the up-stroke and then plunging down hard, her clit slamming against my pubic bone. It doesn’t take very much of that to make my start filling her up with my hot juices. This being my first of the day, I have plenty to give her. My tongue is still busy licking Sarah as she also starts to cum all over my face. Brenda is occasionally reaching around to pull and pinch her hard nipples. As Sarah finishes cumming, she leans back against Brenda; her wet pussy just mere inches from my chin, letting me take a swipe at her now and then.

I finish filling Brenda and told her to stay there and squeeze tight while Sarah gets off me and ready to lick Brenda clean. But first, I have to get my cock out of that tight pussy without all the cum running out also. “OK, Brenda, when you pull off me, go nice and slow and keep squeezing as tight as you can. Sarah, as soon as I’m out, I’ll get up and you can just lay down so Brenda can just open her pussy up and let the cum drip right into your mouth.”

“That’s going to be so hot Pappa," Brenda said. "I’ll lean forward some so I can watch too. Pappa, since Sarah is getting all that cum why don’t you stand over her and I can suck and lick you nice and clean, and don’t get mad if I keep sucking you.”

“I could never get angry at a girl for giving fantastic blow jobs, honey. I know how you love sucking cock. By the time you girls leave here you’ll both be experts and both sucking and fucking.”

“Pappa,” Brenda said, “We love it when you talk nasty to us!”

I finally slip out of Brenda’s tight pussy with very little cum following and move out of the way. Sarah quickly crawls between her legs and looks at her cum oozing pussy. She maneuvers around so she can lean up on her elbows and cover Brenda’s pussy with her mouth wide open and takes time to lick off her outer lips and clit. I tell Brenda to start relaxing her pussy as soon as Sarah lays back down. As she does, a large glob of cum oozed out and drops straight into that cum-hungry mouth. Sarah is moaning as more cum drips out. Brenda is wide-eyed and giggling as she flexes her muscles, forcing more and more cum out.

I walk closer and press my cock into her mouth. Her tongue flicks over my whole shaft as she sucks hungrily. I want to grab her head and force myself as deep as possible but hold back that urge. She is doing a fine job of making me hard again. By the time she's finished, I looked down to see Sarahs legs spread wide while she's fingering her own pussy.

Now I’m not one to pass up an open invitation like this, so I just get down and ram my cock to full depth, right along side the fingers already invading her wet hole. Sarahs hips jerk toward me as another invitation as I start pounding her pussy hard and fast. It doesn’t take long before I'm cumming again while she eagerly drinks down all that dripping cum from Brenda. I don’t think these girls could get enough cum if it's served to them by the bucket!

We soon finished our sexual romp and head into the cool waters to clean up and cool down. Of course the girls have to make a big game of everything and are splashing and giggling. While those two played, I walk up to stretch out on the blanket and take a little nap, only to be woken up by the girls as they lay their wet bodies on each side of me and cuddled up. I just open my arms to gather them in, pulling them as close as possible, enjoying the feeling of their tits against my sides.

Damn, folks, life don’t get no better than this! Any of you old guys that have the opportunity, seize it with both hands and hang on for dear life, it’s going to be on hell of a wild ride!

After a couple hours rest and sleep, we dressed, load the horses and are back on the trail to the next camp. It was about ten more miles to go and we're likely be there just before sunset. Since it will be the last night on the trail, I know Lyle has flown in fresh supplies and huge steaks and fuel have already been delivered to the line shack. It'll likely be a restful or maybe even wild night, but I don’t think anybody is worried about which.

It's easy going to the line shack, which rests on the highest hill around, overlooking the river and the plains. Actually a shack it isn’t, but a fairly large cabin with two bedrooms, full kitchen and large living room with a rock fireplace. There is a propane powered generator powering everything. The girls are amazed when they see it in the distance and observed it getting closer. We stop about five hundred yards away so the girls could take pictures before proceeding.

We stop in front to unload the horses before bedding them down in the lean-to and corral; there is plenty of feed and water for them to fill up and enjoy. Brenda is first up the stairs and was surprised when the door opened, thinking it would be locked. “We don’t need to lock things up here on the ranch Brenda, anybody on this place has access here any time they want, it's part of our friendly hospitality. We will have to take turns in the shower though, it’s not big enough for all of us at the same time," I told them smiling.

While I started the fire in the fireplace, Sarah started putting things away in the freezer and fridge. Brenda heads for the bedroom and bath, wanting to be first in the shower, only to come running back. She grabs Sarah, “There is a huge bed and hot tub in the bedroom Sarah,” and they both took off running.

What can I do but laugh; they'll be getting many more surprises about this place during their summer here and the many years to follow. I pull the steaks out of the fridge to let them warm to room temperature. Looks like Lyle brought us some Porterhouse fresh from the butcher. These along with corn on the cob and baked taters will make a nice meal for our last night on the range. I’ve also got a surprise for the girls in the morning. It isn’t long before both girls came prancing out of the bedroom wearing only tee shirts that barely came to the top of their cute little butts. It's all I can do to keep my hands off them both as they started preparing dinner and I head for the shower.

Even though we all got to rinse off in the river, it sure is nice to take a long hot shower. I pull on a clean tee shirt and shorts and head for the kitchen just as Sarah yells that everything was ready. Let me tell you, the girls can cook! We have hot biscuits along with a green salad; they even have some fresh green beans. I’d be very happy to marry both but I know that won’t be happening. The steaks were done to perfection as we sit to enjoy our little feast.

“Pappa,” Sarah said, “this would make a perfect vacation home, you know. With the river not far away and all this open space to ride in I know I’d be happy to live here.”

“Well, Sarah, I had thought about that before deciding to make it our line shack.

EmilyGrayy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyGrayy

The old one is another five miles away and is over a hundred years old. Besides, it doesn’t have a hot tub.”

We finish dinner and the girls clear the table and do the dishes. After putting everything away, we all head out onto the porch to enjoy the setting sun. Sarah sees something moving down below, “Is that a wolf or coyote Pappa?”

I let out a loud whistle and yell, “Champ!”

It takes a couple minutes for a large German Shepherd to come running up wagging his tail and ready to lick all of us to death. “Girls meet Champ; he’s the keeper of this place. If you didn’t see him, he would have sneaked up on us. It’s a game he likes to play, but since he was spotted, I just called him in. He keeps the place clear of snakes and varmints. If you want, we can let him sleep inside tonight, but I don’t think he would want to and probably won’t. He’s just too used to being outside so he can guard us.”

“Oh, Pappa, he’s so beautiful and friendly,” Sarah said as she sits on the porch to pet him.

Champ is in heaven! Sarah iss petting him and scratching his belly while Brenda goes in to gather up the meat scraps to feed him. While he has never had any training, he often does things to amaze people he meets and was soon sitting up begging for another bite. After having his fill and making the rounds of all of us for hugs and puppy kisses, he heads off toward the corral to check the horses. It's cooling off fairly fast for us to be outside in next to nothing, so we head inside to enjoy the fire.

All of the furniture is typical “Western” style, with wood arms and cowhide coverings. I sit in a large arm chair and both girls sat on my lap, leaning their heads on my shoulders and my arms around them, cuddling them closer. Sarah is the first to fall asleep. Brenda gently gets up and whispers to me to take her to the bedroom while she follows. I gently lay Sarah on the large bed and go over to turn on the hot tub. Brenda is smiling as she removs her tee shirt. Looking at me, she kneels and pulls my shorts down and allows me to step out of them before standing and removing my shirt.

Since the fireplace has heated the house just fine, it isn’t necessary to cover Sarah as she sleeps soundly. She looks so beautiful, with her hair all spread out, her breasts rising and falling with each breath. The shirt she’s wearing has worked its way up past her belly button, leaving her whole lower body and legs bare. She has spread her legs slightly and her pussy showed proudly. Both Brenda and I lean down to give her clit a little kiss, drawing some little moans from her.

I stand back and peel Brenda’s shirt off and tossed it aside and gathered her into my arms, kissing her deeply. Our tongues entwined, fighting for supremacy but neither winning. My hard cock is pinned between us and was giving little jerks, as if it has a mind of its own. I pull back a little and slowly slide my cock between her legs, feeling me pushing against her hard clit and wet pussy lips, Brenda wiggls around and I find myself between her lips, getting wetter and wetter from the girl juices oozing from her pussy.

I reach around, placing my hands on her butt cheeks, lifting her slightly and feel my cock pop into her pussy. Brenda starts clamping and releasing her pussy muscles, trying to work me deeper inside. I soon start working my cock in and out of her wet honey pot while pressing hard against her clit. Her eyes are closed and she was moaning softly with each stroke. As I lift her again, she wraps her legs around me, pressing her heels into my back and fucks me slowly. It doesn’t take long for me to reach full depth inside her as I continued working my hips.

I start moving to the hot tub, which has reached its operating temperature and will soon turn the bedroom into a sauna-like atmosphere. I sit Brenda on the side of the tub and pull her legs up and rested them on my shoulders. She splays her knees as wide as possible, allowing me an unrestricted path to plunge my cock from barely inside her hot pussy to touching her cervix. Neither of us are in any hurry and just continued to slowly fuck each other.

Brenda keeps her eyes closed and is licking her lips as I started moving a little faster to bring her to the edge of cumming. “Oh, Pappa, this feels so good; I wish it could go on forever.”

“I know what you mean. You know Brenda, if I could; I’d keep you here with me instead of you going back home when summer ends. I think we make a great couple, in spite of our age differences. But, you do have your own life to begin and you should be free to pursue whoever you want and not be tied down to an old man.”

“Pappa,” she said with tears in her eyes, “I honestly don’t know what to think or do yet. I love my family and what my daddy and I do. But, I also love you and Sarah so much. It’s going to be hard to have to leave one for the other and I’m not ready to do that yet. I’ve still got some school left and so does Sarah, and then there is college.”

“I know that and when we get all settled at the main house, I’m going to call in some long overdue markers. Both of you girls will be going to one of the best agricultural colleges in the country on scholarships; even your books will be provided and brand new. You both are going to have new cars to drive around and I’m buying each of you a condo to live in. I told you both that you’re going to have your own spreads, this one is for Sarah and yours is about 10 miles away. I’ve also been thinking of adding something else. What would you think of taking some flying lessons while you’re here -- I know Sarah will be all for it. Your spread is all stocked and just needs to be managed properly, that’s where college comes in. I’ve got several helicopters I’ve been looking to buy so both of you can fly around your spreads like I do here. We’ll be discussing all of this and much more later in the summer.”

While I'm still pumping my cock slowly in and out of her hot pussy, I can tell she’s getting ready for a nice cum, not one of those “earth shakers” but a nice glow as she releases. The look on her face is one of pure bliss. The smile she has, and her eyes shining like diamonds in the moonlight gives me such a great feeling. I shove my cock in until I feel...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by iceman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments