Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sandra, Part 4

"I catch Sandra sucking Baxter's cock"

4
2 Comments 2
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

We agreed that Sandra should continue on her way to Sacramento. I explained my wife’s situation to her and that I would eventually see her at her uncle’s place. We agreed that under no circumstances would we let on that we previously knew each other. I drove her to her car and she drove off.

I was at a loss about how to deal with my wife. She would be very ticked off if I took this job here. She wanted me in Sacramento. However, now that Sandra was in the picture, I might as well be there too.

I drove across the street and parked at Earl’s.

He was in his office, the door was open, and I knocked on the frame.

“Come on in.”

“I don’t know what to say, Earl. Upon further reflection, my wife is going to be very unhappy about my working here. She wants me to be at her beck and call in Sacramento.”

“Well, you could live there and commute to work here.”

“I never thought of that. My addled brain is working overtime, it is not used to that,” I laughed.

He chuckled too and said, “Look, I really want you working here. I want some more five-fingered love.”

I chuckled and said, “I would love to give you more too.”

“Tell you what. I will pay you $3,000 a month instead. How about that?”

I stood up, shook his hand and replied, “Hell, yeah!”

Over the next month, it all came together. I found a place for us to rent in Sacramento. I commuted Wednesday to Sunday to Roseville. My wife’s rehab continued. She was initially very skeptical but she 
loved to see those weekly paychecks.

Sandra was still staying at her Uncle Baxter’s. She got a four-day-a-week job at White Castle. The tips were good, she said.

She had Tuesdays off, the same as me. We got together for some fucking and sucking at a motel on the outskirts of Sacramento. She paid for it with her credit card and I repaid her in cash.

When Earl was horny, he called me into his office, shut the door and lowered his pants and underwear. He really liked being jerked off. I enjoyed it too.

One day last week, he was at home doing some yard work. Alice, one of the cashiers, told me that Earl called and wanted me to go to his house to give him a hand.

He was in the back yard when I got there, sitting on a lawn chair, drinking a beer.

“What’s up?”

“Come in the house.”

We went down to the basement and he started getting undressed. Now, I knew what he needed help with!

I said, “Today is your lucky day, boss. Go shower.”

I had been looking forward to sucking him off someday and here was my chance!

He came out of the shower, drying off with a bath towel.

“Lay on the bed.”

“Yes, sir,” he bossily answered.

I got on the bed on my knees between his legs. I cupped his balls in one hand and used the other to surround his cock. I licked his nut sack and took turns kissing and sucking his nuts. They were too big to get both in my mouth but I managed to suck them in individually. 

He was humming with delight. I grasped one nut and my mouth and lips entertained the other. Then I switched. After that, I used each hand to fondle and caress them.

My lips surrounded his cock head. His cock was erect and hard as a pole.

My lips pushed his foreskin down and my tongue licked all around his glans. He was literally purring and humming by now.

I slowly lowered my head and took in as much of his cock as I could manage. Then I withdrew. Then down. My head bobbed up and down. My mouth sucked and my tongue licked his cock inside my mouth.

MayaMoxie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MayaMoxie

His hips thrashed on the bed; he shuddered and gasped.

I backed off a bit. I wanted to prolong the inevitable.

I licked up and down the shaft of his cock. I retracted his foreskin and pressed my tongue against the groove on the underside. I stiffened my tongue and licked up and down. Pulling his cock down, I 
licked all around the edge of his corona.

He gasped and muttered, “Fuck yeah!”

I took his cock back into my mouth. With the foreskin fully covering his cock, I edged my tongue inside and around and around his cock head. He quivered on the bed and his hips danced up and down.

Sensing that he was close to cumming, I retracted his hood and sucked vociferously, bobbing up and down as fast as I could.

He gasped, thrust his hips upwards and came. Spurts of his cum, his creamy cum, filled my mouth. I swallowed it all, savouring his essence. His ejaculate tasted like vanilla pudding--sweet and delicious.

As his climax subsided, I continued sucking until his cock softened.

“Jeez, that was incredible. What made you decide to suck me off?”

“Nothing made me. I have wanted to suck your cock since the first time I jerked you off. Your cock is too dreamy to resist. You are blessed with an amazing piece of meat and a great set of nuts. Your
cock is thick and long and your foreskin is fucking fabulous. I never wanted to suck you off in the office though. Today was the perfect chance!”

“It sure was. Wow. What a delightful surprise. It’s not even my birthday!”

I returned to work, hoping someday we would do it again.

Yesterday, I got a big shock.

I was at the rehab center visiting my wife. She forgot her cell phone and asked me to go home to get it.

For no particular reason, I drove by Baxter’s on the way. I was surprised to see that Sandra’s car was there and so was Baxter’s.

Hmmmmm, I thought. I wonder if something is going on.

I quietly opened the unlocked back door and went inside. I heard voices coming from the living room.

I cautiously looked around the corner.

Baxter was sitting on the couch. His pants and underwear were around his ankles.

Sandra was on her knees between Baxter’s legs. She was sucking his cock. Her head bobbed up and down.

“How long has this been going on?”

Surprised, they turned and looked at me.

Sandra got up. Baxter found a cushion to cover his cock. Not before I saw it, though. It was cut and rather on the small side.

Sandra walked over to me, winked and extended her right hand for a handshake.

“I just came by to get my things. Mom called me at the restaurant this morning. She is deathly ill so I am going home to help her out. It’s been a pleasure meeting you and your wife.”

She went to the door, opened it and left.

“Baxter, pull up your pants. You look ridiculous.”

He dropped the cushion on the couch, reached down and pulled up his pants. As he did this, I caught a brief glimpse of his now shrunken cock. It was really small.

“I am going to lord this over you, Baxter, until the day you die. For years I have had to take your crap and recriminations. Well, no more. One little derogatory remark you make to me or my wife, and your secret is out!”

For a big bully, he certainly looked sheepish at that moment. And I hugely enjoyed it.

“Do you understand?”

“Yeah, I get it.”

 

Published 
Written by bobapple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments