Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dimanche

"Nothing beats a Sunday afternoon"

14
6 Comments 6
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I am reading my book in my joggers when you come into the room. Turning on the tele and sinking into the couch, you tap on it to show me you’d like me to join you. I make myself comfortable between your legs with my book. As I continue reading, your hand caresses my hair absentmindedly. I enjoy it and purr jokingly to make sure you’ll continue. Your hands are fiddling as you keep on watching a random sports program. Me, engrossed in my book. 

It takes me a few minutes to realise your hands are slowly moving away from my hair, to my neck, caressing the line between my ear and my collarbone. Tingles. A slight arousal. Are you aware of the effect you have on me? I look up at you, but you are still watching. I get back to my book, enjoying your touches. Your hands, however, are on a warpath. Gently caressing, they find their way down my flanks, moving up and under my oversized t-shirt. Still reading, I hold my breath. Ever so slowly your hands make their way to my boobs, gently cupping, caressing. A sudden soft pinch of my nipples. You have my full attention now, I can’t help a soft sigh. My head presses against your chest and I close my eyes as your hands play. After you've given my breasts the attention they needed to perk up entirely, you continue on. This time southbound. I look up at you, and although you are still watching, I can see a sly smile around your mouth. Yep... you are teasing me. 

You are moving your massaging, stroking hands down over my belly. Stopping. Every time you reach the waistband of my yoga pants. Then moving back up, circling my nipples. I can feel that my, now shallow, breathing is turning you on. Your cock starts to harden into my back as your hands are on their way back down. This time your hand doesn’t stop, but dips under the waistband and continues further. I tense up in anticipation. With both hands you slide down my loose pants and squeeze my muscles, massaging them and moving slightly closer to the centre each time you knead my strong thighs. I am so ready. If you don’t go there now I’ll beg you… 

But I don’t need to. Your hands now move slowly but decisively to the place where my thighs meet. The sound of loud sports comments in the background smothers the moan that escapes when your hands discover the results of all that build-up. One hand, moistened with my juices, finally rubs my fully exposed little knob, and the other slides two fingers into my craving pussy. You don’t watch anymore now, you kiss my neck while you steadily circle my clit and make me squirm with pleasure. I throw my book aside and use my own hands to play with my tits. It takes you only about a minute before you have me shake, as an orgasm rolls over me.

“Et voila, c’est ma fille,” you laugh softly. 

Still catching my breath I can still feel your hard-on underneath me.

I roll over on top of you and kiss you, my lips alive and tingling. With our legs entwined and scissored, I start to move up and down slowly, but firmly, grinding onto your thigh. You are now hard, hard as a rock and I can feel you really want me. You pull me upwards quickly and push down my loose pants. You draw me up further and I am now sitting over you. I reach back and place my hand on your cock, slowly freeing it, gently stroking up and down as I look at your horny face. Your pre cum is now everywhere as I rub your rock-hard shaft. You slide down between my legs. 

PinayHottieBea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PinayHottieBea

Looking up at me you slowly, exploringly, start to lick the inside of my thighs. You can feel the intake of my breath as you gently pull my knickers to one side and coast your tongue closer and closer. I arch my back, thrusting my groin towards your mouth, beckoning you to kiss me where I am still very wet. A gasp escapes me, as your tongue gently flicks across my clitoris, and again when your lips then join the party. This is too much. With a sharp series of breaths and pushes, you feel me come once more, in a pulsing flowing movement.

Maneuvering slowly off your mouth and down your chest I hover over your cock. Every inch of my pulsating pussy wants to just slide over you and feel every hard inch of that inviting cock inside me. I want to make us wait a little more, though, and I start a trail of feather-light kisses from your neck, slowly down your chest and abdomen. I know how you like my hair to gently brush your body as I make my way down, and I take my time. Your cock quivers with anticipation when I am finally there. I determinedly take it in my hands and wet my lips as I glance up at you.

My tongue starts sensually licking up your shaft, and stops at the point where your shaft meets your glans. I then fold my soft lips around your throbbing knob, enjoying its pulse. My tongue on your frenulum I’m sucking off the tingly drop of pre cum with eagerness. You grab my hair and groan, you like this. I continue moving my head and lips up and down, slowly building intensity. My hands help steady your cock, adding to the pressure and friction by firmly but gently masturbating you as my mouth does its job. Your hips are thrusting now. You are pulling me deeper on you.

I pick up speed and make you come ever so close… slowing down...edging you...making you go wild for me.

Just when you think I’ll make you cum in my mouth, I disconnect and rub my breasts and body back up over your torso to the initial position; hovering over your cock. You can’t contain yourself anymore and grab my hips, pulling me onto you deep and hard. We both moan loudly. Not letting my hips go, you guide me, your cock deep inside me, me riding you like an amazon. I look down at you hornily, leaning on your chest, enjoying every thrust. As we pick up speed I see you close your eyes. Working my muscles to give you the tightest fit, I follow your cues, dancing my way to your final thrusts. 

"Oh putain...," you stammer, as you open your eyes and explode inside me. 

Sweaty and satisfied, I bend over to rest on your chest. Still heaving, you kiss my hair. The game had finished and some silly game show had started yapping in the background.

"Allons-y, temps de douche," you say, switching off the T.V and pulling me along.

Published 
Written by Dutchmilkmaid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments