Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

RV With Mom (Parts 1 and 2)

"Mom and Son take an RV trip, and the lack of privacy leads to intimacy"

188
6 Comments 6
14.3k Views 14.3k
3.6k words 3.6k words

While I was away for my freshman year of college, my parents bought an RV. Mom always wanted to travel, but Dad was always too busy working. I don't know why they thought buying an RV would change any of that. Other than a couple of weekend test outings at nearby campsites, Dad still never took the time. So, it was decided that when I came back for summer break, Mom and I would hit the road.

We plotted a course through all the National Parks out west, connecting the dots with some scenic drives.

The RV was a small thing, used, but in good condition. It had a queen size bed and a little sofa bench, a kitchenette, and a bathroom with a narrow shower.

The first night, we got as far as a state park in Kansas with no hookups. It was on a dirt road, and we had the place to ourselves, so it was a great start. Starry night, black sky, warm air, we sat outside, drank a couple of beers, and talked until after midnight. We made it a rule that we would not talk about anything going on at home or school for the whole trip. She started reminiscing about her younger years, stories I'd never heard before. I looked over at her and saw by lantern light that pretty girl who grew up outdoors and used to go parking by the creek with her high school sweetheart. She was wistful, and I was enjoying the intimacy of this side of her I had never seen.

We went inside and took turns in the tiny bathroom to change clothes and use the toilet. I felt conspicuous making any bathroom noises since the walls were so paper thin, even after I flipped on the fan. This was going to be a long trip if I was too self-conscious to take a good dump.

After we both got dressed, me in a t-shirt and gym shorts and her in flannel PJs, I suggested another rule: "How about whenever one of us is in the bathroom, the other one puts in their earbuds?"

She laughed, but she liked the idea, probably with the same concerns I had.

Then she climbed into the bed, and I laid down on the sofa bench.

I couldn't get comfortable and kept rolling around and grumbling.

"What's wrong?"

"There's a bar across the seat right in the middle of my back. I need to figure out how to..."

She cut me off, "That's ridiculous. This bed is plenty big. Get over here."

It was no big deal, so that's what I did.

Sometime in the night, I felt her moving around and I slit my eyes open. The moon had come up, so I could see quite well. She got too hot in the PJs so she slipped out of the bottoms and slid on top of the covers in just her panties. And she unbuttoned the top but kept it on. She never wore a bra to bed.

I just looked at her in the moonlight for a while, pale legs, her cleavage, the silhouette of her face. This must have been what she looked like in the back seat of that car with her boyfriend. She was so pretty I wanted to reach out and touch her, but I didn't want to break the spell.

The next morning, she got up before I did, and laughingly threw my earbuds at me as she made her way into the bathroom.

I laughed back, and said, "Take your time!"

I was fiddling with the earbuds, trying to get them to sync to my phone, so meanwhile, I could still hear through the wall. But what I heard was a moan and then another. I got very quiet and still, and when I did, I could feel a rhythmic movement against the wall. Oh my God, I was pretty sure my Mom was masturbating!

I got hard at the thought and realized I might end up with the same problem. I couldn't jerk off in the bed without making a mess or using some tissues that she would see in the trash. I would have to jerk off in the bathroom too, or maybe in the shower. Still, I found myself stroking myself at the thought of my Mom getting off just inches away from my head.

I heard the shower come on and decided to dash over to the sink and finish myself off. Seconds later, I was coming into the drain. I turned the water on to rinse the sink out, and heard my Mom scream, "Jesus!"

I turned the water off and jumped back in bed, flushed and flustered. Mom came out of the bathroom in a towel, and she asked, "Did you turn the cold water on? The shower almost burned me alive!"

"Sorry Mom, I was just washing my face. Lesson learned." But that image of my mom standing in a towel, wet from the shower, was stuck in my head.

I don't think she suspected anything. But over the next few days, as we made our way through Estes Park and then up to South Dakota, I learned that whenever she took a shower, whether early in the morning or in the evening after a long hike, she always rubbed one out before she got in.

Meanwhile, I was afraid to jack off anywhere, but I was getting hard every time I heard her. I kept imagining what she must look like as she touched herself, her facial expressions, and how wide her mouth opened when she came. I had to know. It became an obsession.

So, the morning after we arrived at Devil's Tower, I got up early and got my shower first, and when I was finished, I tucked my phone behind my shaving kit and set it to record video.

Then I climbed back into bed and pretended to go back to sleep as she went into the bathroom and started her routine. She started out as usual, gentle moans and movements, but then everything stopped for just a couple of seconds, and then the motion suddenly got more frantic and she let out a moan I could have heard in my sleep like she had a huge orgasm. I almost wet my pants at the sound, especially since my hand had been touching my dick the whole time, and I still hadn't gotten off since the one time in the sink.

Then I heard the shower, but she didn't come out until much later. She didn't say anything, and I was still playing dumb. But after breakfast, she said, "I'm going to walk up to the office and maybe down the nature trail. I'll be back in about an hour."

I clearly wasn't dressed yet, so she didn't ask me to go with her. All I could think about was what I was going to do the second she left. I counted to ten after the door shut, jumped up and grabbed my phone. I pulled down my pants and sat on the toilet with my dick already throbbing in my hand. I played the video.

In true amateur fashion, I didn't have a great shot of her pussy, but I could see her hands on her breasts, and rubbing circles inside her bush and I could watch her face. She was in another world as she was pleasuring herself. Her head was tilted back, and those little moans escaped her throat like little gasps. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was open. Then she leaned her head forward and opened her eyes.

That's when all the motion stopped. She was looking right at my phone! It must have taken just a moment for her to realize what I had done. Then the realization swept over her, and she lost all control. She spread her legs wide apart and drove her fingers deep inside her pussy, and she let out that loud moan I had heard through the wall. She was cumming for me, knowing I was recording her.

I blew my load before I could even aim my dick at the toilet. I spurted cum all over the tile and the shower door. Even after I went limp, I watched the video again and got hard again. I came one more time, this time aimed inside the toilet bowl. After I was spent, I cleaned up and left the bathroom.

Mom wasn't back yet, but I knew then that she had left for the sole purpose of giving me time with the video. So now we both knew what was going on, though neither of us wanted to say anything yet. But I wanted to see how far I could take it.

We stayed at Devil's Tower a couple more days, neither of us wanting to make another move. The next morning, I got up first again, but this time I placed my phone in front of the shaving kit, in plain view. I was daring her to display herself for me.

When I crawled back in bed and told her it was her turn, she didn't make eye contact with me. She just slipped into the bathroom. Things were quiet for a while, but once she started, the whole routine was dialed up. The moans, the rocking, I even heard some muffled words through the wall. And her orgasm sounded like another blockbuster. Again, the shower but this time she came out of the bathroom more quickly. And she looked right at me. Then she said, "I'm taking another walk."

But before she left, she took out her phone and propped it up on the table facing the bed, looked at me again, and said, "I'll be back in twenty minutes."

Now I knew how she felt! Knowing she expected me to watch her video and to cum for her. I was already hard, and I knew the phone was recording, so I didn't want to disappoint her. I pulled down my shorts and briefs and my dick sprung out. I gave her a show as I got up to get my phone from the bathroom, and I was careful to position myself in full view when I got back. I thought about grabbing a towel, but the truth is, now that we were out in the open, I wanted to cum all over our bed.

My video of her was pure porn. She was working it for me, and for herself. Her fingers were deep inside her pussy, and she was pulling on her left nipple and stretching out her tit. And on the audio track, I could hear what she was saying.

"You like that?"

"You like watching Mommy cum?"

"Fuck your Mommy. Come on, make her cum. Please make her cum."

I forgot all about her phone, I was entirely absorbed in my mom's session. I was trying not to cum until the end, but I had to stop touching myself, I was so close. I edged all the way through, and then towards the end, she said, "I want you to cum for Mommy. I'm going to count down from ten, and I want you to cum with me."

And she counted down. When she got to three, I put my fingers on my dick and almost exploded. I had to grip it hard and pull back to get to zero. We both came together, and just as I came, I leaned over to her side of the bed, and I shot my cum all over her sheet.

emilywalker1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emilywalker1

Then I heard her coming up the steps and didn't even have time to clean myself up. I just pulled my pants and briefs up as the door opened.

She picked up her phone and sat in a chair facing me. I didn't move. She clicked on her video and started watching. She was fully clothed and made no move to touch herself. I was already hard again when she paused the video.

"Take off your clothes."

I took them off. My dick was stiff.

She went back to the video, with the sound turned up loud. I didn't realize I had made any noises, but I could hear myself on the video, grunting and groaning. She kept looking from the video to me on the bed, and back. I had never felt more exposed. When she got to the end, and I was cumming on her sheet, she let out an "Oh!" and her hand slid to her crotch and pressed against her shorts.

She only watched it once. Then she put down the phone and said, "We've had quite a busy morning. I think we should take a nap."

Then she took off all her clothes, and I could see her in full daylight, every bit of her, in real life. She climbed onto her side of the bed, the sheet still wet with my cum, and turned on her side facing away from me. I scooted beside her and tucked my hard cock in between her ass cheeks. We both were naked, and I was hard again, from watching her watch me. She turned away from me, saying we needed to take a nap, but neither of us believed that.

I scooted beside her, spooned her, and I slid my hard dick up against that shapely butt. I tucked one of my arms under her neck and the other around her shoulders, just enough to wrap both arms around her, but her arms were crossed over her breasts. I just wrapped her up and held her, as if I believed we would simply snuggle and nap. My nose was in her hair, but all I could smell was the shampoo we both used in the shower.

This was our first erotic touch. And even though we had been turning each other on with our masturbation videos, this was entirely different. There were no walls, no pretenses, nothing between our naked bodies. I could have taken it slow, just holding her, even if she fell asleep. And after a motionless minute or two, I began to wonder.

She must have been working through her own thoughts at the same time, but before long, she gave me her answer, as she gently pressed her ass against my cock and moved her arms down to open access to her breasts.

I moved my cock against her ass and began rubbing her breasts with both hands, lifting and massaging them but not yet touching her nipples. She began to writhe, in small motions, seemingly just in a visceral response to the stimulation. She wasn't touching herself yet. Neither of us wanted to rush this moment.

The wet sheets were a reminder that I was recently spent. And although I was rock hard, I knew I could last a while before I was in any danger of finishing too soon.

I felt her wanting to roll over and face me, but I didn't want that yet. I held her more tightly against me, and she responded to the restraint with even more wiggling. She began to reach down to her pussy, but I pulled her hands away. She didn't want it enough yet.

Then as I held her, I rolled onto my back and brought her over with me, so she was on her back on my chest, my dick still tucked into the crack in her ass. I held her arms down with one hand and with the other, I pulled her hair out of my face so I could kiss and suck on her neck. Then I went back to rubbing her breasts with both hands while I sucked hard on her neck.

When I finally grabbed both her nipples and pulled hard, I got the response I was hoping for. Both her hands, now free, went straight for her wet pussy as she spread her legs on either side of mine. The middle fingers of one hand cupped tightly inside her, while the other rubbed circles around her mound and clit. It wasn't long before I could feel her juices running down between her legs and onto my ball sack.

She was moaning and making animal noises, "Ugh, ugh, ugh, oh, ooh." She was breathing like she was in labor.

I whispered in her ear, "Talk to me, Mom. Tell me what you want."

"Oh, oh, yeah, pull my nipples. Pull Mommy's nipples. Rub your cock in my butt."

I worked her like this for several minutes, until I felt her start to focus and pick up her pace.

"Mom, I'm going to count down from ten, and you are going to cum for me."

"Yeah, yeah, please. Please I want to cum for you, my sweet baby."

"Ten."

She worked it harder, but I let go of her breasts. "Oh, no, please pull my nipples, please, please."

"Nine."

She was bucking, and her fingers were smacking in and out. She started spanking her clit.

"Eight."

"Please baby, pull my tits. I can't cum if you don't pull my tits!"

"Seven." I spread her ass cheeks and buried my cock deeper inside them and started fucking her crack in earnest.

"Six."

She grabbed her own tit and pulled it while trying to work both her fingers and her thumb on her pussy but went back to both hands on her crotch. Her tits were aching for attention. "Please baby, please, please."

"Five. Four. Three."

"Wait! Oh god, please."

"Two." I grabbed both nipples and pulled them so hard she lifted her shoulders off my chest."

"One. Now."

Her legs shot out straight and she arched her back to pull even harder on her nipples. She came with jerks and trembling, and my crotch was soaked from it.

When she stopped shaking, I wrapped my arms around her again and held her on top of me. I was still humping her ass, my cock between her cheeks and pointed up between my stomach and her back, but I didn't want to waste my cum there so I stopped.

I rolled her off of me like a rag doll, and she crawled back and put her head on my chest. She let out a sigh like a hundred troubles had washed away, as she savored the afterglow.

My arm was under her neck, and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by DreamRanger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments