Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Road Trip - Part 11

"Jenny can't get enough of Mike's cock and Ann wants more of everything"

99
8 Comments 8
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words

I was in bed recuperating after a wild threesome with Ann and Dot when Mark returned from playing golf. He walked into the bedroom we shared and sniffed the air. The scent of sex was unmistakable. 

“Have you been fucking your sister again? Not that I blame you. Ann does have a hot pussy.”

Mark was taunting me. He had seen Ann and me fucking in the equipment shed and threatened to tell our parents unless she had sex with him, which she did a little too willingly.

“Shut the fuck up and keep away from her.”

He smirked. “I’m afraid you have it backwards, Mike. You need to keep her away from me. She loves my cock. Did you know I fucked her again last night? She had so many climaxes, I lost count.”

“You son-of-a…”

I was about to jump out of bed and clock Mark when the bathroom door opened. Dot, who had gone into the shower after our threesome, stepped out with a towel wrapped around her naked body. She let it fall to the floor. We stared at her pear-shaped tits with erect nipples poking out from two light brown areolas. Her shaved pussy hung between her thighs like a ripe peach.

“Behave yourselves, boys.”

She walked out the door. We watched her perfectly round ass cheeks move up and down until she disappeared around the corner. Seeing Dot gave me an idea on a better way to get back at Mark.

“If you must know, Mark, it was your sister I was fucking. She had to take a shower to wash all my cum out of her asshole.”

“In your dreams. It’s your sister who wants a cock up her ass.”

He was right about that. Ann had asked me to fuck her in the ass earlier that morning, but I wasn’t about to tell Mark. I rolled my eyes at him and went downstairs to get something to eat. Ann came down a few minutes later wearing a pair of white shorts over her purple one piece swimsuit. I wanted to know if Mark was lying about fucking her last night.

“Did you and Mark have sex last night?”

Ann turned red. So it was true. 

“Um, he blackmailed me, like last time. I didn’t have a choice.”

I’m not sure I believed her, but before I could say anything we were interrupted when the ladies returned from the spa. Ann said hello to them and left for the beach to avoid more questions. Mom, Sarah and Aunt Jane headed to their rooms. Jenny sat down next to me at the table, a concerned look on her face.

“Mike, I can’t stop thinking about last night. You know, what we did when we were watching Dot and those two lifeguards.”

What we did was fuck. Was she upset about losing her virginity?

“Um, look Jenny, I’m sorry. It just happened.”

“No, Mike, I’m not upset. I’m glad we did it. It’s all I’ve been able to think about. I want to do it again.”

Jenny dropped her hand to my lap and rubbed me through my swim trunks. My cock quickly grew hard. She leaned closer and pushed her tongue in my ear.

“Feel how wet I am,” she whispered.

She took my hand and shoved it down the front of her shorts. My fingers slid through the soft curls covering her pussy and parted her moist folds. She wasn’t just wet. She was soaked. I pushed a finger up her cunt. Her hand squeezed my cock. Our lips met in a wet and passionate kiss. I pushed a second finger into Jenny’s pussy. That’s when we heard someone coming down the stairs. It was Mark. We quickly sat up in our seats.  

“Has anyone seen Ann? I heard she was looking for me.”

He stared at me with a smirk on his face. I wanted to kill him.

“Oh, she just went down to the beach,” Jenny said innocently. 

He waved, the smirk still on his face, and headed out the door. We heard a bedroom door open and footsteps along the upstairs hallway.

“We can’t do this here,” Jenny whispered, getting up from her chair. “Meet me in the backseat of Dave and Sarah’s car.”

Jenny disappeared out the back door. I was about to follow when Sarah came down the stairs. She wore a short white beach wrap that barely covered her ass. It didn’t appear she was wearing anything underneath.

“Hi, Mike. Dave asked me to get him a glass of water.”

An ice cube fell onto the floor. Sarah bent over to pick it up. The wrap slipped over her ass cheeks, confirming my suspicions that she wasn’t wearing anything underneath. I had a perfect view of her swollen pussy hanging between her thighs just below her nut brown asshole. Her folds were spread open and glistening with beads of cum and cunt juice. She hadn’t been home for more then ten minutes and had already been fucked by Dave. Suddenly her pussy twitched. A gush of cum oozed out from her cunt. Some dripped onto the floor. More ran down her thigh. Sarah stood and put a hand over her mouth.

“Oops. I better go. See you later, Mike.”

As she walked away, I watched the bead of cum run down her leg. My cock was about to burst through my swim trunks. I hurried out to the car where Jenny was waiting. She was naked from the waist down and fingering her pussy. I slid in beside her and pushed down my trunks. My hard cock poked up from between my thighs. Jenny leaned over and swirled her tongue around my leaking knob. She kissed down my length and sucked my balls into her mouth, stroking me with her hand. She looked up at me with wanton eyes.

“It’s so beautiful. I love sucking on it.”

Her lips slid down my shaft, taking me deep into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, sucking and slurping and licking my hard flesh. Her fingers gently massaged my balls. Jenny’s mouth moved faster. My knob punched against her throat, causing her to gag. Spit seeped from her lips and ran down my shaft. She finally pulled away, wiping her lips and chin.

“I want you in me.”

Jenny straddled my lap with her knees and wrapped her fingers around my cock, guiding it between her folds. The searing heat of her tight cunt enveloped me as she lowered herself down my length. She bounced up and down on my hard cock, driving it deep into her body again and again. Her arms were wrapped tightly around my neck. I could hear faint squishing sounds made by her dripping pussy each time it plunged down on me.

“Fuck me… fuck me… harder… yes… ooohhh… I love you cock… I want it deeper… oh fuck, fuck fuck… NNNGGGHHHH…”

Her climax hit hard. She dug her fingers into my shoulder and screamed in my ear. Her pussy gripped my cock. Pussy juice oozed down my shaft and over my balls. I slid my hands to her ass cheeks sliding a finger into the cleft between them and rubbing the tight knot of her sphincter.

“Yes,” she gasped. “Push it up my butt.”

LUCYMILLERS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUCYMILLERS

Jenny was tight, but with a little effort, I was able to twist a finger up her asshole. She rode me hard. I thrust up into her each time she impaled herself onto my cock. At the same time, my finger pumped in and out of her asshole. Jenny went off again, her climax even more violent than the last. After catching her breath, she swung off my lap and collapsed onto the seat next to me.

“Oh my god. That was incredible.”

I slid to the floor of the car and pushed her legs into the air. My mouth clamped around her leaking pussy. I fucked my tongue in and out, sucking and slurping the juices from her cunt and savoring the taste of her pussy. Cindy pulled her legs up by her shoulders. I moved my tongue to her asshole. 

“Yes. Lick me there. Oh god…”

I rubbed her clit with my thumb while bathing her sphincter with spit. Jenny squirmed against me, moaning louder. My tongue went back to her pussy and then her clit. I buried two fingers up her cunt. Her body shook. Her feet flailed wildly. She dug her fingers into my scalp and screamed. I clamped my mouth over her pussy and drank the juices flowing from her cunt.

I slid up Jenny’s body and kissed her on the lips, sharing the taste of her pussy with my tongue. She hooked her feet over my shoulders. My cock slid between her juicy folds. I thrust hard and buried it deep. I pulled out and slammed into her again and then again and again.  

“Fuck me… fuck me… ooooohhhhhhhh…”

My balls slapped wetly against her asshole. I pounded into her harder and faster. Jenny was out of control, screaming and clawing at me as one climax after the next sent her spinning into another dimension. My poor cock couldn’t take it anymore. I pulled out of her pussy and wrapped a hand around my throbbing shaft. A powerful spray of thick cum shot from the tip and splattered her face. I slid up her body and shoved my cock between her lips, pumping several more spurts into her mouth. She swallowed it all.

**********

After dinner that evening, Mark, Ann, Jenny and I went into the den to watch tv while the adults retired to their bedrooms. Not long into the show, Jenny fell asleep in a recliner. Ann sat on the couch between Mark and me. I was so engrossed in the action thriller that I didn’t notice what they were doing. Not at first. Then I heard Ann moan. I turned my head and saw Mark fingering her pussy while she stroked his cock. 

I was about to say something when Ann dropped a hand to my lap and rubbed my cock through my shorts. I could tell by the wild look in her eyes that she wanted this and more. What the fuck, I thought. I leaned closer and kissed her on the lips. Our tongues thrashed against each other like two swordsmen in a desperate fight. My hand slid under her blouse and played with her hard nipples. 

Mark dropped to the floor and removed Ann’s shorts and panties. He clamped his mouth over her pussy. I pushed down my shorts and briefs. Ann leaned over and took me into her mouth.  Her lips flew up and down my shaft. Her fingers massaged my balls. I could hear Mark eagerly slurping and sucking on her pussy. Ann’s moans were muffled by my cock. 

Mark stood and wiped the cunt juice from his lips. He repositioned Ann on the couch so she was on her side. He straddled a leg and slid his hard cock into her pussy. Ann’s mouth went back down on me. She moved a hand to her clit and rubbed. Mark slammed into her hard and fast. Ann was having difficulty keeping my cock in her mouth. I reached down and tugged on one of her nipples. Ann climax hit hard. My cock fell from her mouth. Mark pulled out of her pussy, juices dripping from his cock.

I looked over at Jenny. Her eyes were open and watching us intently. She had a hand in her shorts fingering her pussy. Ann stood and sat in my lap, lowering her pussy down my length. Mark stepped in front of her and shoved his cock into her mouth. He grabbed her head and fucked her face like a man possessed. Ann gagged and choked. Spit dripped from her lips in strands. 

I pounded my cock into Ann’s tight pussy while Mark punished her mouth. Jenny and I locked eyes. One hand dug frantically into her shorts. Her other hand was under her tee shirt squeezing her tits.  Her eyes moved down between Ann’s legs and watched my cock slide in and out of her juicy cunt. Her breathing got heavier. She let out a squeal. Her body twisted and jerked on the recliner. 

Mark shoved his cock down Ann’s throat and held it deep. Ann struggled for air. He finally pulled it out. A flood of spit poured from her mouth, running down her tits and splattering onto my thighs. After catching her breath, Ann stood. My cock fell from her pussy. Ann turned around and bent over, taking my cock between her lips. Mark stepped behind her and shoved his cock up her cunt and fucked her to another climax.

And straddled me and slowly lowered her dripping pussy down my length. She looked ovwe her shoulder at Mark. 

“Put it in my ass.”

What had I turned my sister into? A few days ago she was a virgin. Now she wanted to get double penetrated. Mark dribbled spit down Ann’s ass crack and pressed his cock against her sphincter. Ann yelped when he pushed into her. He drooled more spit down her crack and slowly worked his way deeper. I could actually feel his cock going into her through the thin membrane separating her asshole from her pussy. 

It took some experimentation, but soon we found a rhythm, both of us pounding her pussy and ass hard and deep. Ann loved it. Her shrieks and squeals were loud and desperate. Filth began to spew from her mouth.

“Yes, yes, fuck my pussy and asshole… ooohhh… harder… nnnnggghhhh…”

Her fingers dug into my shoulders when her first climax hit. Her shrieks got louder. I was afraid someone would hear, but I was too wired to worry about it. We continued to pummel her pussy and ass to a second and third climax. Jenny stood next to us staring down at where our cocks penetrated Ann. She had a hand in her shorts furiously fingering her pussy. Her legs were shaking. She bent over and squealed, then collapsed onto the couch beside me.

Mark was the first to shoot. He thrust deep and pumped Ann’s asshole full of cum. Spurt after spurt flooded her bowels until it leaked out from around his cock and dribbled down my balls. Moments later my cock swelled. I thrust deep and let loose with a powerful spray of hot cum. A second, third and fourth blast filled her pussy. Ann screamed so loud the walls shook. Her pussy clenched my cock in a series of spasms as cum oozed out from both of her holes.

The party might have continued but we were interrupted by Mom who was standing behind us. It was unclear how long she had been watching.

“What’s going on here?”

Published 
Written by Erlikkhan69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments