Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckqueaning Out

"Embracing the prude"

59
7 Comments 7
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words

My husband Adam was as rock hard as I'd ever seen him. He'd been hitting the gym for weeks and cutting carbs to get washboard abs. He'd been on Viagra for weeks even though he didn't need it as he was only in his early thirties. He'd gone through some 'manscaping' to trim body hair. He was all of 6'1" and 220 pounds of lean, trim muscle. He had long, blonde hair and piercing blue eyes, to go along with his dangerously white skin. He had a seven-inch cock and it was throbbing, ready to fuck. Not 'make love'. FUCK! Savage. Primal. It's what we planned to do all weekend, and I do mean ALL weekend. This was Friday night. We were both more than ready!

If we haven't met, I'm Amy. I'm 5'0", a shade under 150 pounds, C cup, in my mid-thirties, skin the color of milk, fiery red hair, and green eyes. My legs were wide open, my nipples hard and my pussy was soaking wet! I was already breathing heavily, my chest heaving up and down...pulse racing. I couldn't think of anything... anything but his cock inside of me. I'd been like that for weeks in anticipation of this very moment. How could I not be? My husband was hot! He was also naked and pulsating, which is basically how all women like their men.

Just one catch...

I was tied to a chair with my legs open, hands tied behind my back. My husband was about to fuck another woman in front of me. Her name was May. She barely was eighteen, perky B-cup breasts, a thin waist, round hips, firm thighs, great calves, long blonde hair, blue eyes, less than 100 pounds, and 4'11", with no hair below the waist. Dangling from her neck was a thin, gold chain. She was on her hands and knees on the bed and facing me. He was directly behind her, looking me in the eyes.

She's also my sister.

Keeping her eyes on mine, she reached back with her right hand and rubbed her clit, smiling. Adam also kept his eyes on mine and slid just the tip of his cock into her pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned loudly - without shame. She must have felt good because Adam moaned as well, swaying forward just a little.

When May opened her eyes, she smiled and said, "His cock feels so good, Amy. He's hard...as hard as I've ever had. He's throbbing. He's going to fuck me all weekend, sister. Take me in ways he's never done with you. He's going to touch every part of me. How does that make you feel, you fucking prude?!"

She continued. "Adam and I are going to fuck all weekend. In your marriage bed. All because you decided you wanted to give your husband's cock to another woman! You don't deserve him inside of you, prig!"

She briefly looked back at him and said, "Slide it all the way in, you fucking stud!"

As she turned her gaze back to me, Adam obeyed. Slowly. She lowered her shoulders, briefly let her head touch the bed, then looked back up at me, digging her nails into the bed sheets and drawing them to her. She let out a growl from her throat that I'd never heard a human use. "FUCK he's got a nice cock! I can't believe you're giving this up. He's so fucking hard right now. A man in every way. I can feel his power, Amy, and he fucking wants this pussy!"

Words were forming on my tongue but May put a stop to them. She snapped her fingers twice and said, "Shush. If you want to suck my juices off his cock this weekend, you'll stay quiet, Puritan."

I nodded with my nipples getting even harder.

"I've got a nice, smooth pussy. It's also hot. Wet." she said as he began to take her in slow, steady strokes. "See my body, it's nice and tight not saggy like yours. I stayed in shape while you've let yourself go. You've packed on a few pounds, and your breasts sag now. You don't turn men's heads anymore - including his."

Even though Adam put his hands on her hips, she wasn't waiting for him. She drove back against him while laughing at me.

"You're going to watch as I fuck your husband all weekend with your naked, soaking wet pussy tied to that chair. He's going to get me pregnant, Amy. Me. My body. His child. Not yours. How does that make you feel?" She asked just to taunt me.

I shook my head. "Wait, what? Pregnancy?! No. Please. That... that wasn't part of the deal!"

May looked back at Adam and then glared at me. "It was to us, you fucking prude. What do you think happens when a man and woman fuck? It's how children are made, you stupid bitch! We've both been on fertility drugs for weeks!"

Adam smiled. "Her pussy has life to it, Amy. She's loose but smooth. She's had lots of men and, unlike you, she knows what she's doing." He said as he reached under her and rubbed her clit.

"Five years of marriage and you never fucked him, sister mine? Not even on wedding night? Really?!" May taunted me, sounding disgusted with me.

"It wasn't my fault, I..." was as far as I got.

"Save it, you fucking virgin!" She spat. "You're thirty-seven and never had cock?! You're pathetic!"

Adam began to pound away on her. Hard, deep, quick thrusts. Her eyes rolled back in her head. "Yes! Yes! Right there, sir! Give it to me!"

He wrapped her hair around his left wrist like reigns on a horse. "Give? You're not giving it, I'm taking this pussy!"

She was already on the verge of an orgasm. She was gasping for air quickly...her chest heaving up and down, her pupils dilated, her heart racing. The same thing was happening to me. I'd never been so caught in lust. My legs were fighting against their bonds but I couldn't move them. My pussy was actually humming.

It was at this moment, with me about to cum just from watching my husband fuck my sister that I discovered something about myself. Until I said it, I didn't know I wanted it.

"Move in here! Please!" I yelled it as loudly as I possibly could.

Without hesitation, my sister gave me a half smile and answered, "Beg me!"

It caught me off-guard. I was stunned - both that I said it and that she'd responded so quickly.

I looked down at my pussy as my body began to cum..cum just from watching them together, more turned on than I've ever been. "Please, May! Please! Move in here and take my spot as wife!" Searching for words I stuttered, grasping at anything. I let the feeling take me, absent thought - just following the feelings.

"I'll... I'll move down the hall! I'll cook! I'll clean! I'll... I'll... do anything you want!"

My words had an effect - all three of us came at the same time. Adam shoved it deep inside of her and held it. His body slumped over hers so that his chest was flat on her back, which arched up to meet his and support his weight. She opened her mouth and screamed, he opened his and grunted one solid time. My legs tried desperately to close but they were tied to firmly to the chair legs. My arms struggled against my ropes but they held fast, and my orgasm was kicked up a notch. My whole body locked.

Even though she was pulling all the sheets towards her to bleed off energy, she glared at me. "I'll fucking do it, sis. I'll move in here and take your spot, but we're not hiding it. People will know. You'll be humiliated, and you deserve it!"

KateeEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KateeEvans

Still cumming harder than I ever had, I found myself saying. "Yes! Please! Anything!"

She gave me an evil grin." First, you're moving into the guest room. We'll record every session and make you watch."

I tried to form words - I really did - all I could do was shriek at the top of my lungs like a banshee as my orgasm took over on a scale I'd never even heard of! I came so hard my chair vibrated itself off the ground a few times! I wasn't alone - May's body did the same. She was convulsing. That makes sense, we are sisters.

It was so intense that cumming is all we did for the next couple minutes. When it was over, my legs wouldn't stop shaking. May's whole body was in full-on tremors. Adam was laying on top of her, gasping for air, cock still inside of her.

My vision went from color to black and white, then I lost consciousness.

I woke up with May's tongue in my throat and her hands on either side of my face.

"That... was... awesome!" she said as she hugged me. "FUCK, I felt free! Not just free in a general sense, I feel like a fucking goddess!!!"

All I could do was nod. I forgot how to speak English for the moment.

It was all I could do to hold my head up. With my husband's cum dripping from her thighs, she stumbled her naked, tight body over to the window and picked up her smartphone, and started to push buttons.

"What are you doing!?" I barely was able to form the words. That orgasm was intense!

Giving me an evil grin she replied, "Sending the video to everyone we know, dear sister."

Again, all I could do was stutter. "But... I..."

She smiled at me, pushing one final button she finished my sentence for me. "You are a cuckquean now, Amy."

My husband had rolled over on his back on the bed, erect again. Throbbing again. His cock pulsated back and forth.

Moments later she knelt in front of me and shoved her tongue down my throat. Pulling her head back to look me in the eyes she said, "This is who you really are, Amy. Lust unlocked it, but it's you and I'm not letting you go back. I love you too much for that. I really am moving into your bedroom, and you're really moving down the hall - but you're not quitting your job, though. I want you to go to work with everyone knowing you're a cuckquean. I want them laughing at you because another woman is fucking your husband every day. Then you'll come home, cook, clean and be our house mouse."

Gasping for air, the words I didn't know I wanted to say found a way out. "Chastity belt. Please put me in a chastity belt."

Pausing for a moment she squinted her eyes and replied, "Beg me."

"Of course. May, would you please put me in a chastity belt and wear the key around your neck?"

She stood from her knees and went over to a dresser drawer. Moments later she held one in her hand. "I thought we might get to this point dear sister, but I thought it would come much later. Still, I can put this on you. Lock it down. Is that what you really want?"

I nodded very quickly. "Yes, please! PLEASE!!!"

"If we do this..." she began. "...people will know. The three of us will be 'out'. This is public. Even mom and dad will know eventually. You cool with that?"

Nodding a single time. "Yes, I am. Besides, there's no hiding anyway because you sent the video. Now, please will you move in here, take the bedroom, move me down the hall, and place me in chastity?"

Keeping her eyes on mine, she took a minute to get the device in place. It fit perfectly, covering my pussy completely. She put a small lock on it and clicked it shut.

Raising a brow, she asked in a whisper, "Forever?"

I gave her a few quick nods. "Yes, forever! I want to die a virgin, but forever lusting after my husband's cock, knowing I'll never have it."

She nodded, gave me a smile and answered, "I can do that." She then backed up a few feet and put her right foot up on the arm of my chair so I could have a good view of her cunt. It was right in my face. I could smell his sex on her. "Do you see this cum? It's your husband's, Amy. Right now his sperm is making its way to my egg. Nine months from now I'll have a child and the world will know it's his." She gloated as she attached the key to her necklace.

Her words started to get me wet again. I managed to nod, "Fuck that's hot!" After a moment or so I asked, "Can we go again? Please? That was fun!" At this point, for whatever reason, I chuckled.

She took a moment to look into my eyes and see the depths of my conviction.

I shook my head almost violently then growled in a whisper, "I'm not going back, May! I can't go back!"

"You're damned right you're not." She answered as she went back over to the dresser, put her smartphone in place, and hit the record button, before going over to the bed and mounting my husband. "You're going to be humiliated, Amy. Everyone knows now that you weren't woman enough to keep your man."

She let out a full-blown laugh as she added, "Oh, and just so you know, all these videos will be uploaded."

It took a moment for that to sink in. "Wait...what? Everywhere?!"

Nodding she replied, "Yes - at least to sights that allow them. Is that a problem?" she asked tauntingly.

I squirmed as my body began to get hot again. My legs started to shake, pussy getting wet, nipples hardening. To be more honest, I can't remember if they ever went soft. I shook my head. "No...of course not."

For a moment she leaned her head back and moaned again before looking at me. "From now on, you'll address me as 'Mistress May', even in front of others - including family. Got it?"

This was getting more arousing by the second. I nodded quickly. "Yes, Mistress May."

She leaned back a little to get a better angle on his cock, and to let me see what a young, tight body looks like. When she was all the way down, she slowly rolled her hips back and forth, keeping her clit in contact with his body while looking me in the eyes. "His cock really is amazing, sis."

Slowly sliding her right middle fingers to her clit she said, "But you'll never know. Will you?" she said, teasing me.

Before I could answer she continued. "You'll never know what any cock feels like because you're a fucking prude. You're not worthy of dick, are you?"

Shaking my head I truthfully replied, "No, Mistress May. I'm not."

At this moment, I was closer to orgasm than either of them. I could feel my pussy humming again, my nipples still hard, my heart rate picking up, gasping for air. With every thrust into her, I dreamed it was me. Wishing it was, but knowing it never would be.

And that's what I loved!

Published 
Written by Stacy1836
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments