Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Part I: Lily Meets a Couple

"Lily catches a couple being very inappropriate in a department store."

75
11 Comments 11
9.1k Views 9.1k
4.5k words 4.5k words

It was a quiet Monday at Threads'nTrends department store, and I was sitting at my desk at the fitting room area, alert and ready to provide the best service to our customers. 

No, not really. I was texting with my friend Celeste about my breakup with Kyle. You know, high school girls gossip. Not very interesting to third parties. 

To be fair, it really was a quiet Monday morning. It was a hot July (thank corporate gods for Threads'nTrends air conditioning), the store was nearly empty, there was some sort of sleepy buzz in the air, and even the PA announcements seemed to be lethargic. I briefly considered falling asleep on the pile of unsorted clothes from the fitting room next to me - my work for the next five hours - but decided to try to snap out of it. 

Celeste wasn't replying to my texts full of drama and woe. She must have gotten out of bed and went to make coffee. Or, at least, that's what her "brb" message seemed to indicate. I took a look around the store. A couple appeared. In stark contrast to the droning lethargy of the store, they looked vibrant and cheerful.

It was a guy and a girl. Both were in their mid-twenties, both were tall with light brown hair, and thin, tanned bodies. The guy wore a t-shirt and jeans, nothing fancy. His most attractive features were his arms - muscular and wiry, they stood out in sharp contrast to his black t-shirt. He had a nice smile, too, and that smile popped up a lot as he relentlessly chatted with the girl on his arm. 

The girl was pretty. Not heart-stoppingly beautiful, but a kind of pure and plain Midwestern prettiness that makes you think of Sunday church and warm apple pie. Wholesome. Well… scratch that. Her face could be described as wholesome, sure, but her body… She wore no bra, which would have been fine if she didn't also wear a thin white blouse. She wasn't outright naked, but at certain angles, it was very easy to make out the outlines of her small breasts. Combined with a short skirt that gave a wonderful view of her tan long legs, the whole outfit was either naively or devilishly appealing. 

For a while, I wondered what she would look like in the hot July weather - her blouse getting sticky with sweat, clinging onto her every curve, her dark nipples poking out almost begging for attention… delicious. I then wondered if I could pull that look off (my own tits were a bit bigger), but, of course, my parents would have a heart attack if they ever saw me parading around like that. 

Too bad. I bet Kyle would definitely have a heart attack if he saw me dressed like that. 

The couple passed out of my view and I looked down to check my phone. Celeste was back, and we texted for quite some time, discussing Kyle's treacherous backstabbing scumbag way of life. Celeste promised to rip him to pieces and set each piece on fire next time she saw him, and… I needed that. I didn't want to break up with him, but he wanted something he thought I couldn't give him, and so we parted ways. I thought I would be okay, and for the most part I was. But seeing this couple made me wish I was running around with a boy holding my hand and laughing with me. So I was glad Celeste was there to talk to me. 

At last, Celeste texted that she needed to go do celestial things (haha), and I turned my attention back to the fitting room service. Good timing, because a customer just approached. 

It was the guy from before, all by himself. In his arms he had two pairs of pants that would look terrible on him. He must have correctly interpreted my skeptical look because he smiled and said, “I just need to find something cheap…” He hesitated. “For gardening.” 

“You garden?” I asked. 

“Uh… occasionally,” he said dismissively. I decided to not press the issue. 

“All the fitting rooms are available now,” I said. “Slow day.” 

“That it is,” the guy agreed. For a second, he looked like he was about to add something but didn’t. Instead, he proceeded to the fitting rooms. 

Our fitting rooms are arranged in a T shape. The whole area is sectioned off by a partially open curtain, but you can still see the middle corridor. The rooms in the back are not visible from the outside at all. He went all the way to the back, then turned right. 

It didn’t seem to matter at the time - the back rooms are more private, obviously, so they get filled up first. I kind of hoped he’d pick one of the rooms in the main corridor, and maybe, just maybe, he’d open the door before getting fully clothed, or something, and I’d sneak a peek. But whatever. There are plenty of guys to gawk at on the Internet. 

I decided to force myself to sort through the pile of clothes I had. Jeans go to one pile, shirts in another one… boring. Better than pushing carts around though. 

“Hello,” a bright voice interrupted me. 

“Hi,” I said unsurely. I raised my head and saw the girl from before. “Can I help you?” 

“Um… not at the moment,” she said and giggled. Strange. 

“The fitting rooms are there,” I nodded in the direction of the rooms. “Pick whichever one, it’s a slow day.” 

She nodded. “Thanks!” she said and walked into the area. I followed her with my eyes as she went down the corridor. Then I realized a very peculiar thing. She carried no clothes to try out. 

As I contemplated what was going on, she reached the end of the corridor, turned right, and disappeared from my view. 

Then it dawned on me. 

One and one make two, the sun goes up in the morning, and a guy and a girl sneaking into the same fitting room on a slow Monday morning are definitely not there to try on crappy clothing. They are there to eff-you-see-kay, and I must immediately relay this news to Celeste. Which I did. 

She replied right away with "omg this is crazy." Her next message was "wish I could sneak a peek". 

"You perv," I replied. "peeping is so ewww." 

"Lily, if they are fucking in a store, that means they WANT to get peeped on. It's kinda your duty now. Put the 'public' in 'public sex'." 

I very briefly considered the moral aspect of peeping before moving on to the practical one. The couple chose one of the right-side fitting rooms, of which there were two. One of those rooms was in perfect working condition - the door shut completely and comfortably shielded you from the outside world. The other one, however, had a malfunction. The door did close there, but it was hinged at a slight angle, leaving a small crack. If I got lucky…

"This is crazy," I thought to myself as I was tip-toeing down the corridor. "What if they see me? Wait. I work here. If they see me, I'll just pretend to be a strict grumpy employee shooing them away. They are the ones doing inappropriate things, right?" 

Right. Well, there was the turn, and… yes, I was in luck, they ended up in the room with the crack. 

They were pretty quiet. All I heard was some innocuous rustling. Whatever sex sounds there were must have been concealed by the soft music coming from the PA. I leaned in to peer through the crack. 

The girl was definitely naked, but she was standing on her knees, facing away from where I was. I couldn't see the guy. Judging from the rhythmic movements of the girl's upper body, she was giving him a blowjob. His hands came into view - he grabbed the girl's head and apparently face-fucked her for some time before letting go. She then leaned back and I could finally see her body. Hot. So hot. Slim, long neck, large erect nipples on small tits, very well shaped tummy, and a thin strip of pubic hair.

An idea occurred to me. I took out my phone, opened up the camera, made sure that flash and sound was off, and snapped a few pictures through the door crack. Now I had proof to show off to Celeste. 

Meanwhile, the guy came into view. He laid down on top of the girl and started kissing her tits. I admired his back - clean, firm, and muscular, with sexy shoulder blades moving under his tanned skin as he worked his way down to the girl's pussy and out of my view. 

I shifted around to have a better look. I pressed my face into the crack, and I must have applied some pressure to the door in the wrong direction because the door opened with a loud obnoxious screech. 

"Uh-oh, busted," the girl said and started giggling. With a bit of annoyance I realized she was less embarrassed than I was. That was so unfair, she was the one naked on the floor of a fitting room - not I!

The guy looked up at me and said with a smile, "Hi there. How can we help you?" 

So I froze. I did have the contingency plan of telling them off, but... I didn't want to. Also, I was very obviously peeping on them. Anyway, the whole plan was moot at that point because the guy's remark and the whole situation threw me into a fit of giggles. 

When the giggles died down and we all caught our breath, I said, "Okay, you guys, I honestly don't know what to do here." 

"Well," the guy said. " You have several options. You can tell us to get the fuck out of the store, which would be very fair, no hard feelings. Or... you could close the door and let us finish." 

"Or you can stay and watch, if you want," the girl added. "We wouldn't mind, would we?" 

The guy nodded. 

To me, these options translated to either going back to mope about my boyfriend, or go on a wild sex adventure. So without hesitation, I stepped into the room and shut the door behind me. 

"Ooh, we got a kinky one here," the girl said approvingly. "If you don't mind, would you snap some pics of us?" 

'Already did', I thought to myself, but said, "Sure. So… go ahead, don't mind me." 

The girl smiled at me and spread her legs. I could see the entirety of her pussy now: wet, pink, with her labia wide open. 

"Like the view?" she asked. 

"Very," I said, and took a picture. 

The guy went back to licking her, and she wrapped her legs around his head. Her left hand went up to her left breast, and she started squeezing it, pinching and tugging on her nipple. She bit her lip. Looking at me, she said quietly, "Watch me… watch me cum." 

I moved in closer to them, close enough to feel their heat and hear the wet slurping sounds he made as he ate her pussy. I snapped some pics, and then I reached out to her right breast. I looked at her questioningly and she smiled at me, and so I grabbed her nipple and pinched it just the way she did her other one. She moved her head to me, and I leaned in to kiss her. I felt her tongue moving up into my mouth and I sucked it in, caressing it with my own.

And then she came. She moaned right into my mouth, her body went very tense for a moment and shuddered. I pulled away from her. For a minute, the three of us were very quiet. Then the guy wriggled out of the girl's legs. 

"Looks like someone needs attention," the girl said looking at the guy. I turned to look at him and… yeah, he needed attention alright. His cock wasn't actually very long, but it was thick and it was pointing almost directly up. With bulging veins and head glistening from pre-cum, it looked very intimidating. 

The guy saw me staring and said quietly, “You can give it a try… if you want to. No pressure.” 

I turned back at the girl. She nodded. “I don’t mind sharing,” she said and gently touched my hand. “But if this makes you uncomfortable, you don’t have to.” 

I hesitated. This was definitely the craziest situation I’ve ever been in, and maybe it wasn’t a good idea. But on the other hand… I wondered, will I be looking back on this moment and regret not going for it? Will I be okay with being the-girl-who-didn’t? 

I knew I wouldn’t. 

I leaned towards the guy and gave his cock a quick gentle kiss. It twitched. I kissed it again, then ran my tongue around the head. Finally I sucked it in. This was the second cock I’ve ever sucked - the first one was Kyle’s, and he’s actually taught me a lot about how to please a guy. The key - according to Kyle - was not to get the guy off, but get him so excited that anything would set him off. So that’s what I was going for. I sucked and licked his head, I flicked it with my tongue, I was slobbering and drooling, I tongue-fucked his piss hole, all while looking directly into his eyes. I reached out to his balls and grabbed them gently, tugging and squeezing. He put his hand on my head and started pushing me deeper onto his cock - not very hard, just enough to show me the tempo he needed. 

KarolinMooree
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarolinMooree

I felt the girl’s hands reach me from behind. She put her hands up my shirt, ran her fingers on my tummy and then reached upwards to my tits. She squeezed them, and I moaned appreciatively. She started to pull my shirt up, and I let go of the guy’s cock for a moment to let her do it. As soon as the shirt was off, I resumed sucking. For a brief moment, I felt a little awkward about my bra - just a plain functional one, nothing to show off - but then again, I hadn’t planned on getting undressed by two strangers. The bra very quickly came off, though, and my tits were out. 

“Ooh, look at these,” the girl cooed. “So puffy and yummy.” Still behind me, she grabbed both of my tits and started playing with my nipples. “Do you like these tits?” 

“Yeah, sis, she’s so pretty,” the guy replied. “And she sucks so good.” 

“Oh?” 

“She’s amazing. You should take some pointers.” 

“Mmm, maybe I will. Show me how you do it, I want to see up close.” The latter was directed at me, and I moved aside a bit to let the girl come forward.

And then it hit me. I dropped the cock suddenly, forcing a displeased moan out of the guy. 

“What did you call her?” I demanded. “Did you say ‘sis’?” 

There was a moment of silence before the girl said quietly, “Uh-oh, busted again.” 

“Um…” the guy said and looked at the girl helplessly. 

“My name is Sissy?” the girl offered. “Like, um, Cecilia?” 

I rolled my eyes. “No one is called that.” 

The girl sighed. “Fine. Yes, we’re brother and sister.” 

“This is… this is crazy, you guys.” 

“Yeah,” the girl said quietly. “Is this too weird for you?” 

I bit my lip. I didn't know what to do. Well, actually, I did. In for the penny and all that... “Can you guys stand side by side? I want to compare.” 

The girl stood up and moved to be right by her brother. I stared at them. Now that I knew, I could definitely see the resemblance - same build, same face shape. The guy had short brown stubble - if he shaved it and grew his hair long…

“Are you twins?” I asked. 

“Yup,” the guy said tersely. “Are you done staring?” 

“Nope,” I said. I saw the girl smiling a little, but she said nothing. 

I continued looking. The resemblance was quite stunning. In a weird way, his body was as mascluine as hers was feminine, as if his y-chromosome was a perfect counterpart to her x. 

“You guys have the same birthmark,” I pointed out. They did - a small brown dot on their right hips. 

The guy shifted. “So.... what do we do?” 

I suddenly realized how turned on I was by this. I was never into incest - I knew it was a thing, and I did see that incest porn was on the rise recently, but I never understood the appeal. But now I saw it. This was beyond intimate - this was a grand taboo secret between these two that I was now privy to. And I wanted to see it through. 

“I want to watch you guys fuck,” I said quietly. “Please. I want to know what it’s like between siblings." 

The girl’s smile widened. “Of course,” she said cheerfully. She turned to her brother and kissed him fiercely. His cock had turned limp after the uncomfortable revelation, but now it was showing definite signs of life. While they continued making out, I - still on my knees - took it in my mouth and sucked it quick and hard. I put my hand between the girl’s legs, and she opened them up, letting my finger explore her pussy. She was dripping wet. We stayed like this for some time - I felt like I was a conduit between them, turning them on, making them eager and ready to fuck.

She then got on all fours, and he kneeled behind her. He rubbed his cock against her open pussy...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by WindUpBird
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments