Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Over at Gran's place

"living the dream."

24
2 Comments 2
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Well after Gran jerked and sucked me off, I went back to the house to grab something to eat. Was it the munchies?

"Randy," Says Mom. "I forgot to ask you to go to Gran's, apparently she got a bit of a nasty shock putting in a light bulb for the light by the garage and wanted to know if you might know why and how to fix it."

I'm wondering why she didn't say anything but I don't want Mom to know I was there today. "When did that happen, Mom?"

"Wednesday or Thursday."

"And I'm just hearin' bout it now?"

"Don't make a thing of it," says Mom in a slightly mad sort of way.

"You're the one who said it was a nasty shock, Mom."

"Oh, she makes a big deal out of everything."

Well, that didn't sound nice at all I am thinking to myself. I felt like saying it was her who got the shock, not you. but something told me to keep my yapper shut. Apparently, there is a cold blast from Mom heading East as Gran lives a few miles East of us.

I am not an electrician, but since I do fix generators of all types, well the ones you get at 'Northern Tool & Equipment,' and other such places, I have a pretty good idea of how homes are wired so I could safely hook up a generator in case of a power failure.

Not liking Mom's attitude I say fuck the san'wich I'll hit up a burger thing. I have my electrical stuff in an olive drab tool bag I got at a war surplus joint and ride that old Harley Sportster 1200 over to Gran's.

It is about three in the afternoon when I show up at Gran's place.

"Randy?"

"Yeah?"

"Why are you here?"

She isn't mad or I hope not but it is like my being here is not the best idea going.

"I heard you got a nasty shock the other day."

"And you're just coming over now?"

"Gran, I just heard about it!"

"Your mother just told you about this?"

"Yes Gran I was going up to make a san'wich, Mom told me, I forgot to tell you Gran got a nasty shock."

"I have no idea what bug crawled up her asshole," said Gran.

It was weird how Gran lovingly got me off as of late and refers to her daughter in a roundabout way as an asshole.

Come on in Randy, I am sorry I am cross, I was cross with you too."

"When?"

"After you left, after what I did for you, lovingly and you didn't say anything about fixing that lamp for me."

"Gran, I am sad you feel that way. Like I said I just heard about it half an hour ago. I have my arms

around her."

Gran stares into my eyes, looking for the truth maybe?

"Really Randy, you're telling me you just found out?"

"Yes Gran, I asked Mom 'When did this happen?' She told me, Wednesday or Thursday."

"She can be a fucking Ditz at times, it was Wednesday I told her, and asked if you could check it out."

"I would've checked it out Wednesday if I heard about it."

Gran got softer and warmer towards me.

"I turned the light switch off before trying to put the bulb in but just touching the frame, it was not nice at all.

"Too bad the code does not include outside lamps, it covers outside plug sockets.

So I dive into her box, the one with two switches next to the front door and I see what was done, something quite dangerous, using a piece of Romex for two different circuits and using the ground as the neutral, any current drawn will show up on exposed metal of say a dishwasher, toaster oven, anything electric with metal on it as a jacket and touching that and standing on the ground – so not good. It took a few hours and a step ladder but it is all fixed and tested.

Gran walks toward me, her gold half-square style glasses twinkling at me. Love is in her eyes.

"I'm sorry I was crabby with you Randy, the ditz told me she'd tell you as soon as possible. I guess I figured you'd be here sooner and somehow I got all worked up over it. So she told you today, three days later. I kind of knew something was up with her. She wanted to borrow a grand but never paid back the three hundred she borrowed."

"That's not the best way to get one's credit rating up, better off to borrow at times and pay it right back after you borrowed it.

"You have more sense than she does. Sit down Randy, next to me."

Gran sounds quite sad all of a sudden, I know I love her very much. I don't know a lot about her, but I know that if I can make her feel better I will. I take Gran's hand in mine. "I love you, Gran."

madissonsex1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
madissonsex1

"How have you been feeling in the last week?"

"Because of you Gran, much better than I have in a long time."

"Would I be correct in thinking you'd love to keep this going?"

"Very much so Gran, I know I have needs but I'd like to make you happy in any way possible."Gran seems cheered up by this.

"Do you think you could want to spend more time with me,? Say going to antique shops, sitting at the beach?"

"I could love spending more time with you, Gran."

"Let's spend time in my bedroom."

I follow her into her room, I was never in here so the fact I am taking my clothes off really means something nice.

"You'll feel better nude Randy."

We are both naked on Gran's king-size bed. On her night table is a patent black heel missing the end of the toes.

"Gran, ah, I hate to tell you but someone didn't finish making this shoe."

" No, Randy it is supposed to look that way. Since you're so worried about it, why don't you fill it with something?"

"Like what Gran?'

"Oh, you have a lot to learn about fetishes! I want to have a picture of your cock in my heel, In return for that I will

get you off with it. Now does that sound like a nice way to spend a Saturday afternoon?' You said you'd like to make

me happy in any way possible."

"So I did," I say in the voice of W.C.Fields."

"Randy, you sound just like him!"

"Yeah I like his voice, him and Mae West, 'C'mon up an see me sometime big boy.' in Mae West's voice. They did a movie together, my little Chickadee."

"Would you like Mae to jerk you off?"

"I prefer Gran."

Thank you for that, I appreciate you not wanting to share that beast with another woman."

She gives me a nice kiss.

"Gran, I want to feel those blossoms of yours and tease your nipples with those silver ovals with the half-moons, so get them and we will have a great time."

"Now that sounds like a plan!"

She has her silver ovals and wraps the beads around my cock and tells me, 'I want to feel your cock up between my blossoms."

I nod to agree.

"I want to feel you and my beads, what do you think of that?"

"A great idea Gran."

"And to make sure you have your cum all over my breasts, I will jerk you off. Is that alright with Randy? Will you like feeling those ovals under your balls as you fuck Gran's blossoms?"

Gran is so getting into this. The idea Mom knows or has an inkling of what's going in comes to my mind, Could Mom be jealous of what she does not know? Here I am with a fetish around my cock as I am pleasing Gran's blossoms. Does it really get any better than this?

"Nice and slow now Randy. I want this to last a while, to really like what my beads and glasses will do for you. I did find a few pairs for you, brown half-round with a high bridge like the style Stella has at the post office."

"Yeah, Gran I say as I am giving her blossoms a work-out. That is a nice style, sort of like switchboard operators have."I put the old throttle in the fourth notch and this is quite nice. Gran puts a bit of baby oil in her hand and is lubing up the piston, I don't want to throw a rod. With one hand she is jerking me, the other she strokes my balls with a sweet pair of glasses whose chain of white glossy beads is around me. I am now up to the 6th notch and pressure is building up, fuck the seventh notch full tilt here, the 8th notch and Gran is smiling.

"You liking Gran's playground?"

"Oh yeah, Babes."

Was it Gran wanting to be called babes?

"That is going to be Gran's nickname, Babes, like in Bob Dylan, It ain't me Babe."

Either way between getting jerked and feeling her glasses under my nuts or the sweetness of her fragrance, I cum, rope after fucking rope down between the big rock candy mountains, all over the half-moons of her silver ovals, Gran smiling at me as she looks at me either through or over the tops of those gold half-square style glasses.

"Oh Randy, I needed that so bad," she says, her eyes smiling.

It is now we hear it is pouring out, the wind blowing a few branches against the side of the house.

"Think I better stay the night Babes?"

"Well of course, and Randy?"

"Yes, Gran?"

"Later on you're going to fill that peep-toe style high heel."

Published 
Written by heelzanpearls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments