Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Family Camp - 7

"The familly group grows"

82
13 Comments 13
5.1k Views 5.1k
7.5k words 7.5k words

Author's Notes

"This story contains sex between consenting family members, including male on male. If this isn't your cup of tea, pass it by."

“What does that mean, Jeff?” Brooke asked.

“Our parents know we have sex. Most nights, Jeff, Mark, and I share a bed,” Beth said.

“Don’t they get mad at you guys? My parents would kill me if they knew Brooke and I had sex,” Ray said.

“No, they don’t get mad at us. Mom and Dad are cool about it,” I said. Jeff, Beth, and I had agreed to keep the fact we had sex with our parents a secret for now.

“You’d be surprised how understanding parents are if you don’t lie to them,” Beth said.

“What did you guys do? Did you just tell Uncle Bill and Aunt Mary you were having sex?” Brooke asked.

Jeff laughed. “No. Mom and Dad caught us. Beth and I were in the living room one night while everyone was out. She was on her knees, sucking my cock, when our parents came home early. We didn’t know they were watching, and I came in Beth’s mouth. When we finished, they told us to sit down so we could talk.”

“Jeff and I told them how it started and that we had sex together. Mom asked if anyone was forced, and we said no. Dad said there wasn’t anything he and Mom could do to stop us if we wanted to have sex. He told us to be more careful in the future,” Beth said.

“Holy crap! That’s wild,” Ray said.

Jeff pulled up to the cabin, and we jumped out of the SUV. We found our parents on the deck, drinking beer. When Mom looked at me, she raised her eyebrows. I smiled.

“Did you guys have a good time on the boat today?” Aunt Jane asked.

“It was a blast, Mom. I got to drive, and we went swimming,” Ray said.

“I’m glad you enjoyed yourselves. Maybe all of us will go tomorrow,” Uncle Dave said.

“What’s for dinner? I’m getting hungry,” I said.

“Dad is doing steaks on the grill. Aunt Jane and I made potato salad, and we have corn on the cob,” Mom said.

“I’ll start the grill in a few minutes. Do we have enough wood for a fire later?” Dad said.

“We should have enough, but I’ll get more,” Jeff said.

“Let me help you,” Ray said.

I excused myself to use the bathroom. When I looked into the open door of my parent’s room, I noticed one bed was a mess, and the other was made. Chuckling, I wondered what went on while we were on the boat.

When I left the bathroom, I saw Mom standing at the sink. I moved closer, stopping when Mom said, “How are you doing?”

“I’m doing great, Mom.”

“How did things go on the boat today?”

“We had fun. Brooke and Ray were shocked at first when Beth flashed her tits, but they joined in. We went skinny-dipping.”

Mom smiled as she nodded. “Aunt Jane was concerned that Brooke and Ray would be too shy to go skinny-dipping.”

I shook my head. “I thought Ray was going to crap his pants when his sister got naked. It took him a few minutes, but he finally stripped, too. It was funny watching them look at one another. Ray said it was the first time he saw a naked girl. Beth was naked, but Ray spent most of his time looking at Brooke.”

“Was it the first time Brooke saw a naked boy?”

“Nope. She saw me when we went to take pictures this morning.” I chuckled. “Brooke isn’t a virgin anymore.”

“How did that go?”

“It was great, Mom. Brooke said she liked what we did this morning. She liked it when we did it again on the boat. Ray isn’t a virgin either.”

“Did your sister take care of him?”

“No. His sister took his virginity. I think they’re going to fit right in with us.”

“Did you guys tell your cousins about us?”

“No. Jeff, Beth, and I didn’t tell them we had sex with you and Dad. We weren’t sure how they would react.”

“That’s good. We’ll see how things go.”

“I noticed only one of the beds in your room was messed up.”

Mom laughed. “Yeah. Your father and I rekindled our relationship with Aunt Jane and Uncle Dave. We missed it and are happy to get together again. Let’s take it easy tonight. We’ll see how things go on the boat tomorrow.”

“No problem, Mom. I’m going to see if anyone wants something to drink.”

“Dad has a cooler filled with beer and soda on the deck. He said it would be easier than making trips in and out of the cabin.”

“Okay. Do you need anything?”

“No, thanks. Ask Aunt Jane to come to help me,” Mom said.

I went to the deck and told my aunt Mom wanted her. She left and went to the cabin. Beth got up and said she was going to change. Brooke went with her.

Dad grilled steaks while Mom and Aunt Jane brought out the other food. Brooke and Beth set the table, and I passed out beers. We gathered at the table, enjoying our meal. Jeff, Ray, and I took care of the dishes when we finished.

“What do you think about our day, Ray?” Jeff said as we stood at the sink washing dishes.

Ray laughed. “I’m still not sure whether it was a dream or not. Everything happened so fast I’m still trying to absorb it.”

I put the pan I was drying down, moved my hand to Ray’s crotch, and rubbed him. “It wasn’t a dream.”

I expected Ray to move away, but he didn’t. I rubbed him, feeling his cock expand against my hand. After squeezing his dick, I removed my hand and picked up a dish to dry.

“You seemed to like seeing your sister naked and fucking her,” Jeff said.

“You have no idea! Brooke has been my inspiration when I jack off for a long time. Never in my wildest dreams did I would get to see her naked. I always thought she was into girls. When we made love, it was amazing. I’ve always thought my sister was beautiful and sexy.”

“So, I guess it’s safe to assume you don’t have a problem with incest,” I said.

“Not anymore. I’ve read incest stories but never thought it was real. It’s funny how fast you can change your mind when your sister is sucking your pecker. Honestly, kissing Brooke was almost as good as everything else we did. I felt something I’d never felt before,” Ray said.

“I know, right? Sucking and fucking are fun, but kissing is intimate. There’s a connection when you kiss someone you care for. I like kissing Beth almost as much as I like fucking her or having her suck my cock. How do you feel about eating pussy? Brooke seemed to enjoy it when you did it to her,” I said.

“It wasn’t what I expected. I thought licking a girl’s pussy would be gross, but I was wrong. It didn’t taste like I thought it would, and Brooke got off on it. I’ll do it for her, or any other girl, whenever they want.”

Brooke and Beth came out of the bunk room laughing, ending our conversation. They came over to us and asked if we were finished.

“Just about, Beth. What have you two been doing?” Jeff said.

“Brooke and I changed and removed the tarp. We didn’t think you guys would mind seeing us naked,” Beth said.

Brooke chuckled and put her hand on Ray’s back. “Do you want to see me naked again?”

Turning to his sister, Ray nodded. “I want to see you as often as possible, naked or dressed. I’m happy you moved home.”

“Isn’t he sweet?” Brooke said.

We left the cabin and sat on the deck. Dad passed out beers. When the sun began setting, Jeff and I built a fire.

“When are we going on the boat tomorrow?” Uncle Dave asked.

“We’ll get ready after breakfast. Jane and Mary can make lunch, and we’ll eat on the lake. It’s supposed to be hot and sunny tomorrow,” Dad said.

“Are we going fishing?” Ray asked.

“We can take the tackle and fish if we have time. It may be too crowded with nine of us on the boat. I’m sure you’ll get to fish before we leave the camp,” Dad said.

We sat around the fire, talking about what we wanted to do while at camp. Dad mentioned taking the ATVs for a ride. I said I wanted to take pictures, and Brooke agreed. At about ten, we decided to go to bed. Jeff and I made sure the fire was safe before heading to the bunk room.

When we entered the room, Beth stripped. I watched my sister move to Ray and remove his clothes. Once they were naked, she took his hand and led him to the door.

“Where are you going?” Brooke said.

“Ray and I are going to shower. You guys can take yours when we return,” Beth said.

“What if one of our parents is in the bathroom?” Brooke asked.

Beth shrugged. “We’ll wait our turn.”

Jeff went to Brooke, gripped the hem of her top, and pulled it off. She giggled as he released her bra and removed it. After her shorts and panties were off, she undressed my brother. I stripped while watching them.

“How are we going to sleep?” Brooke asked.

Moving behind her, Jeff put his arms around Brooke and held her breasts. She wiggled and moaned.

“Mark and I want to sleep with you. I think Beth has plans for your brother,” Jeff said.

“You guys don’t mess around, do you?”

“We love messing around, Brooke. Listen, no one will do anything you don’t want. If you don’t want to sleep with Jeff and me, it’s fine,” I said. I stepped closer and kissed her. “We hope you will, but won’t be upset if you want to be alone.”

Brooke put her arms around my neck and kissed me while my brother played with her breasts. She pushed her tongue into my mouth, moaning when I sucked it.

“Everything is happening so fast. This morning, when Mark and I went to take pictures, I was a virgin. He ate me, I sucked his cock, and we fucked. Then, we went on the boat, and I went skinny-dipping for the first time. To top it off, I sucked my brother’s cock, he ate me, and we fucked. When Ray and I finished, Beth ate me while I blew Jeff. Are you guys always like this?”

Jeff moved his hand to Brooke’s crotch and rubbed her. I felt the back of his hand against my cock and pressed to him.

“No. We only do things like this with hot, sexy girls like you and Beth,” Jeff said.

Brooke opened her legs. “Do you think I’m sexy?”

Jeff kissed her neck. “I think you’re very sexy, Brooke.”

“So do I,” I said.

Ray and Beth entered the bunk room. I looked at them and said, “Are you two finished?”

Beth shook her head. “We’re just getting started. The bathroom is available. If you try, the three of you can shower together.”

Jeff and I moved away from Brooke and led her to the bathroom. We got into the shower, turned on the water, and washed each other. It was crowded, but we managed. Brooke soaped her hand and washed my cock and balls. She chuckled when I did the same to Jeff. When we finished, we dried ourselves and returned to the bunk room.

Beth and Ray were on a bed, hugging and kissing. My brother and I guided Brooke to the bed on the opposite side of the room, and we sat on the mattress with her between my brother and me.

“Have you decided what you want to do, Brooke?” I said.

Brooke sat for a moment. “You’ll stop if I ask you to, right?”

“Of course. We would never do anything someone didn’t want. If you want to just sleep, it’s fine with Mark and me,” Jeff said.

Brooke giggled, put her hands between Jeff’s and my legs, and curled her fingers around our cocks. “Well, Jeff hasn’t fucked me yet.”

Jeff put his arm around Brooke’s shoulders, pulled her close, and kissed her. They fell onto the bed and made out. While they kissed and touched each other, I looked across the room. Beth and Ray were engaged in sixty-nine. I watched my sister ride his face while she bobbed her head, taking his cock into her throat.

Rolling toward Jeff and Brooke, I watched them making out. I put my hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy. She wiggled against my hand and moaned. When Jeff put her on her stomach and knelt behind Brooke, I moved and knelt at her head.

Jeff put his cock into Brooke and moved slowly. She looked at me, saw me stroking my cock, and smiled. When I moved closer, Brooke took my dick into her mouth. I held her head and pumped my cock in her mouth.

Moving one hand under Brooke, I caressed her breast. She moaned around my cock and increased her suction. Jeff continued fucking her as she paced herself. Brooke gagged on my cock a few times and removed it from her mouth.

I flipped onto my back, moved under Brooke, and licked her clit. She wiggled and moved against my brother. Jeff’s balls scraped across my forehead as he thrust into her. I massaged her dangling breasts as my brother, and I pleased our cousin.

“Oh my god! Fuck me, Jeff,” Brooke said.

I felt Brooke stroke my cock before she took it into her mouth. She bobbed her head, sucking me while Jeff fucked her, and I licked her clit. After a few minutes, Jeff shoved his cock into Brooke’s pussy and came. I felt the throbbing with my tongue as he shot his semen into her pussy.

When Jeff removed his cock, I pulled Brooke’s crotch to my mouth. I licked her as Jeff’s cum drained onto my tongue. She sat up and rocked her hips, rubbing her pussy against my face. While I licked and sucked Brooke, Jeff moved between my legs, took my cock into his mouth, and bobbed his head, sucking my dick.

Brooke’s body quivered as she came. I gripped her hips, holding her pussy against my face. When she fell onto her side, I moaned and came, shooting my cum into my brother’s mouth. Jeff sat up when I stopped coming.

Looking across the room, I saw Beth and Ray watching us. My sister gave us a thumbs up.

“How did you like seeing your sister getting spit-roasted, Ray?” Beth said.

Brooke sat up and looked at her brother and Beth. She smiled as Jeff and I hugged her between us.

“I thought what we did on the boat was hot. Seeing Brooke with Jeff and Mark was wild.”

Beth smacked Ray’s shoulder. “What’s the matter? Didn’t you like what we did?”

“I loved it, Beth. You wore me out. I’m just saying…” Ray said.

“I’m kidding with you. I think it was hot, too. Now I know what I look like when my brothers do it to me. I can’t wait until Brooke and I have a threesome with one of our brothers,” Beth said.

I laughed. “Don’t you mean with each of us?”

“That sounds good to me,” Brooke said.

“We should get some sleep, or we’ll be tired tomorrow,” Jeff said.

“Party pooper!” Beth said.

“Do what you want. I’m going to sleep,” Jeff replied.

Beth pushed Ray onto his back, pulled the covers over them, and said, “Goodnight everyone.”

Jeff, Brooke, and I said goodnight. I turned off the lights and went to the bed. We got under the covers with Brooke between Jeff and me.

“Thanks for the best day I’ve ever had,” Brooke said.

“Yeah. Thanks,” Ray said.

I smiled, thinking you hadn’t seen anything yet.

I woke up needing the bathroom. As carefully as possible, I got up and pulled on a pair of shorts. Smiling, I looked at my sister, curled up with Ray. When I left the bunk room, I saw my mom in the kitchen preparing coffee.

“Good morning, Mark,” Mom said when she saw me.

“Good morning. I’ll be back in a minute,” I replied, heading for the bathroom.

When I finished, I went to the kitchen. Mom smiled and said, “How was your night?”

“It was good, Mom. What’s the plan for this morning?”

“Your aunt, uncle, father, and I are going for a walk. While we’re gone, you guys need to get up and get going. When we return, Aunt Jane and I will prepare breakfast. Your father wants to head to the boat around ten.”

“Okay. I’ll get everyone up.”

“Don’t dawdle. We’ll be gone for about a half hour or so. The coffee will be ready in a few minutes. I have to go. Dad and your aunt and uncle are waiting for me.”

“Mom, do Aunt Jane and Uncle Dave know what’s going on?”

“Dad and I have told them about us. I don’t know what will happen today, but your aunt and uncle know we’ll probably go skinny-dipping if we can find a secluded place.”

“Cool. Did you guys have a good time last night?”

Mom chuckled. “Yes, we did. It was great getting together with your aunt and uncle again. My brother is as horny as he was when we were young.”

I hugged Mom. “I’m glad. I can’t wait to see you have sex with Uncle Dave. After last night, I don’t think Brooke and Ray are as shy as they were.”

“Get going, Mark. I need to leave.”

Mom headed out, and I returned to the bunk room. I walked to my sister’s bed, pulled back the covers, and shook her shoulder. When Beth opened her eyes, I smiled.

“It’s time to get up,” I said.

Beth sat on the edge of the bed, reached for Ray’s crotch, and rubbed his cock. I went to the other bed to wake Jeff and Brooke.

Once everyone was awake, I told them what Mom said.

Beth got up, walked to my bed, and took Brooke’s hand. “Come with me. We’ll shower together.”

“Hold on a minute. I have to take a leak,” Jeff said.

Beth chuckled. “I don’t care if you guys use the bathroom while we shower. Just don’t flush.” She turned to Brooke. “You don’t care, do you?”

Brooke grinned and shook her head. “Not anymore, Beth.”

“Make it quick, girls. We have to shower, too,” Jeff said.

We took...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Darkvision29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments