Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oops! I was fucked by my brother and another guy! (Oops, I fucked my brother - part 4)

"My brother agrees on letting me have a threesome with him and another guy."

28
4 Comments 4
9.7k Views 9.7k
3.1k words 3.1k words

After my first anal experience, my brother Tom and I began to have a closer relationship in all aspects. I kind of moved to his room as we started sleeping together every night. We would have sex constantly, and we would go around New York holding hands and kissing as if we were a couple.

We agreed we could date other people, but Tom immediately broke up with Diane, his girlfriend at the time, as he felt really guilty about cheating on her. Of course, he didn't confess he had been unfaithful, nor did he tell her he was having an affair with his sister.

All in all, I started to feel better in New York, and some weeks later I even got a job with an NGO. That’s how I met David, a guy I started to go out with. He worked in a nice café next to my office, and as I visited the place regularly, I began talking to him more and more each time. He was a really nice, cute, sensitive guy. He was white, six-foot-tall, thin, and he had black wavy hair and a sexy beard.

The first time we went out, we ended up kissing, but I had to be honest with him: I didn't want to have anything serious with anybody. To my surprise, he took it easy and agreed on my terms.

I told Tom as well, and even though I could tell he was a little jealous, he said he was fine with that. Anyway, things with my brother didn't change at all. We continued fucking every time we could, and I must say I was really happy about that.

Some days later, I had sex with David, which, from my experience, was the beginning of the end of a relationship, at least in my case. Sex with David was fine, but the problem is that whenever I had sex with guys, they would start to feel attached to me, and I didn't like that because again, I didn't want to have anything serious.

Anyway, one night I stayed at David's place, and after having fucked, we started talking about our sex fantasies. He told me about his, which was being part of an orgy. Then, I described mine. I told him I wanted to be fucked by two guys at the same time.

He didn't act surprised or anything like that, and he even told me that if I had someone who could feel like being part of it, he would help me make my fantasy come true. Tom immediately came to my mind, and so, I told David about him.

Of course, I didn't say Tom was my brother. I told him that he was my roommate, that he was a very open-minded person, and I confessed that I have had a couple of affairs with him. David said he was fine with that, so now I had to talk to Tom.

And so I did. Some days later, I was in bed with my brother, both of us naked after a wild, lustful afternoon, and I decided to bring the subject. Tom looked at me astonished. He remained quiet for a while.

"If that's what you want... It will be a pleasure, dear sis. Plus, it's a good opportunity to meet the competition," Tom said, smiling sweetly.

I arranged everything for that special occasion. We decided to invite David to our apartment for dinner and... for a good fuck. That was a Saturday afternoon. David arrived at our place some minutes after six. He looked so handsome and smelled really well.

"You looked so gorgeous," he said as he kissed me hello.

I thanked him as I closed the door of the apartment. I had chosen to wear a sexy white dress, and I think it had been a good choice considering David's reaction.

I introduced him to Tom, they shook hands, and we all went to the living room. We sat down there, had a glass of wine, talked for a while, and then, we went to the dining room to have dinner. Tom and I had cooked a delicious meal, which David found very tasty. After dinner, we three went to the living room again, drank more wine, and had a pleasant conversation about our lives in New York.

Some minutes later, just as we had agreed, Tom announced he was going to the bathroom. David was sitting on our couch, and I was sitting on an armchair in front of him, so I decided to get closer and sat by his side.

Without any notice, I grabbed his face and began kissing him passionately, sucking his lips, sticking my tongue into his mouth as far as I could. In my mind, that ardent kiss lasted forever until I started to feel I wanted more.

That's when I grabbed David's erect cock. As I touched the bulge under his pants, David looked at me as if he was questioning my behavior. That just stimulated me to go for more.

I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, revealing his cute, hard dick. I got on my knees, pulled down his pants, and got hold of his cock, which I stroked for a while. David's cock wasn't as big as Tom's, but I found it so sexy.

David caressed my hair and face as I touched his cock and played with his balls, but when I introduced his head into my mouth, he let out a sweet, soft moan. I began sucking his dick slowly, enjoying the textures of his head and shaft.

I had been sucking his cock for five minutes or so when I felt a presence next to us. It was Tom standing behind David.

"Oops!" David exclaimed nervously.

"Don't worry! I think I will enjoy the show," said Tom, winking at me.

He sat next to David and remained there just looking as I kept sucking David's member. I licked and sucked his dick for a couple of minutes more, looking at Tom, first at his eyes, and then at the bulge that had formed in his pants.

At some point, I took David's cock out of my mouth, stood up, and took some steps backward while David and Tom stared at me. I came near a wall and placed my hands on my chest. I touched my boobs, and whispering, I asked them if they wanted to see them. Both of them nodded.

I placed my hands on my neck, moved them downwards, and I unzipped the back of my dress. My dress started to fall, and as I wasn't wearing a bra, I could notice how both fixed their eyes on my big tits.

I kept my panties on, knelt down, and told them to come to where I was. Tom stood up and approached me while David finished removing his pants and joined us.

28.jpg

I looked at both of them and told them to touch me. My brother grabbed my right tit and squeezed it while David did the same with the left one.

"Tom, can you remove your pants?" I asked as my tongue passed along my upper lip.

Tom took off his shoes, pants, socks, and boxers while David removed his sweater and T-shirt. I grabbed both cocks and began stroking them. The firm, solid shafts felt so good, and it felt so much better when I put both tips close together, stuck out my tongue, and began licking them. Tom's massive cock barely fit my hand.

I took turns licking their heads, and at some point, I decided to mess with both of them. So I put both heads together, one rubbing the other for a couple of seconds as I licked the tips. None of them said anything.

Then, I put Tom's cock in my mouth while I stroked David's. Even after having sucked him several times, I was still impressed by the magnitude of my brother's huge penis. It was just so immense that sometimes I couldn't even put it all inside my mouth. After a couple of minutes, I felt I needed them to take care of me, so I stood up and walked towards the couch.

"Come here, slaves," I said smiling sexily.

They laughed but obeyed my order. I sat down and told Tom to stand up on the couch to give him another blowjob.

"And David... Can you eat my pussy?"

David smiled, knelt down, and began licking my sweet hole. It felt so good, just like when Tom and I used to get on a sixty-nine position, and we ate each other's sex. Only that now I had two guys with me.

David did a really good job eating my cunt while I licked Tom's big balls and shaft. At some moment, my brother stood in front of me, leaving my head between his legs as he began fucking my mouth, thrusting at a fast pace.

At some moments, I had to tell him to stop as his big cock was stabbing my throat. On the other hand, David was licking me gently, slowly, as he used his fingers to rub my lips and clit or finger me.

"David, fuck me," I said as soon as I could free my mouth from Tom's dick.

AlisonCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonCarter

David stood up, grabbed my legs, pulled them, and spread them. Then, he rubbed my clit with the tip of his dick as he positioned his body between my legs. Tom knelt down next to my head and placed his cock near my mouth.

As David began thrusting, I realized I was living one of the best moments of my life. I felt his sausage inside my hole while my hand pushed Tom's meaty cock into my mouth. Two delicious cocks for a big slut. That would be the title of that pornographic movie starring me, Tom, and David.

I mostly kept Tom's head and part of his shaft inside my mouth, my teeth against the base of the head of his cock. I didn't let it go deeper or let it out. I just wanted to keep it there, immobile, as my tongue tasted it. In the meantime, David kept doing his job. He thrust at a steady pace, making me feel super aroused.

Both of them touched my immense tits, a sensation that gave me tons of pleasure. They squeezed them, licked them, played with my nipples, and made them bounce. I guess that was a huge part of my charm. That pair of big tits that men desired so badly.

After a while, I told them to change positions since I also wanted to feel Tom inside of me. I told him to lie down on the couch, and he obeyed like the good boy he was. He lay there and I immediately jumped on top of him, grabbed his thick dick, and slid it inside my wet pussy.

David remained standing next to me, kissing me while I stroked his hard cock. Tom's cock felt so good, better than ever, and I moaned as he fucked me. I rode him slowly, enjoying his meat and the friction it produced on the walls of my hole.

As I rode on top of my brother, I started playing with Tom and David's balls. I squeezed them and pressed them firmly while the guys let out some moans. Then, David stepped onto the couch and made me eat his cock.

My body started to bounce at a fast pace. I would go up and land again on the base of my brother's cock, and I could feel his dick deep inside. I kept sucking David's dick, and this time, I pressed his testicles, and felt them, moving my fingers one at a time.

As I played with his balls, David started to moan louder, so I intensified the movement of my hands on his testicles and my tongue and lips on his cock. David groaned and hissed, and in a couple of seconds, I felt a river of hot cum filling my mouth. This was the first time I had allowed him to come inside my mouth, so I guess he was thrilled and satisfied.

I took his cock out of my mouth but kept holding it. I bent down until my dripping mouth reached Tom's ear and told him to come inside. Tom grabbed my ass and began thrusting harder, pulling my ass towards his body.

I screamed of pleasure and so did Tom, and after a minute, we both came. I rested my head on Tom's chest, which was now covered with David's cum, although he didn't seem to care. David sat next to us and began caressing my ass. It all felt so good.

I lay there for a while, and after a couple of minutes, I sat down and told Tom to do the same. I was sitting between these two lovely guys, living one of the best experiences of my life. I looked at their cocks, which were now all flaccid, and decided I wanted more.

I stretched my hands to reach for their dicks and began massaging and stroking them while I also played with their balls. As I did that, each of them grabbed one of my tits and squeezed them.

Little by little, I managed to make their cocks get an erection again. I kept stroking for a little while, and then, I ordered David to lie down. Tom and I stood up, hugged, and kissed while David lay on the couch.

"I want you to fuck my ass, little bro," I whispered into his ear.

I sat on top of David and began riding him right away. Tom got behind me, and as I rode David, Tom started to dig into my asshole. I felt something humid entering my anus. I don't know if it was his saliva or part of the cum he had on his body, but it felt good.

David ate my tits as I rode him slowly, and behind me, Tom started to finger my ass. First with his index finger, then, with his middle finger, and then, with two fingers, which made me feel so good even though it caused a little bit of pain at some point.

Then, I felt Tom's hands caressing my back, from my shoulders to my waist. He did it softly, gradually, and that contact of his hands on my skin made me feel more aroused. I needed him to fuck me immediately.

And as if we had communicated through telepathy, Tom told me to bend forward and began rubbing my asshole with the tip of his cock. Then, little by little, he started to introduce his huge dick inside my anus. We three were kind of static, waiting for Tom's cock to get inside.

He slid his cock deep into my hole slowly, gently, patiently, and I felt that burning sensation that Tom's cock provided me with. After a minute or so, he began thrusting slowly, softly, and although I felt a little pain, soon Tom's cock was deep in my ass.

I focused on that sensation, the unique feeling of having two cocks inside. I enjoyed how David's dick moved inside my super wet pussy, and how Tom's cock explored my asshole.

I moaned, and hissed, and groaned, and screamed. It felt amazing. Once again, I had the idea that I was a complete whore, and I liked it. I enjoyed the fact that I was being fucked by two guys, one of them my brother, and that they were filling both of my holes.

The guys kept fucking me, moving clumsily at some moments but also fucking me hard when they could. I felt Tom's hands grabbing my tits, squeezing them tightly, pinching my nipples, and making them hard.

We all moaned and screamed. We all felt the ecstasy of this wild orgy. We all felt the necessity of satisfying each other's bodies.

"Fuck me harder," I commanded. "Let me feel your cocks deep inside."

David grabbed my face and kissed me. Tom stood up keeping his cock inside and thrust harder. David pushed faster, and I instantly reached the climax. My thighs and hips shook, and a fervent orgasm invaded my body.

I screamed louder, and as I enjoyed the sensations, I felt David's cum flooding my pussy. I told Tom to wait for a second while I recovered.

Two minutes later, I started to move my ass, inviting Tom to keep fucking it. David's dick was no longer erect or inside my cunt, but my clit rubbed the head of his cock, so I was still getting pleasure out of him.

Tom intensified his movements. I encouraged him, telling him to fuck me harder, shouting at him, ordering him to rip my ass, which I guess aroused him more because in just a few seconds he came inside.

We all lay there on the couch, my head on David's belly while Tom's head rested on my back. My holes were dripping semen, my mouth must have been tasting like cock and cum, and my skin was covered by a mixture of fluids.

We remained there for a while, caressing our bodies, recovering our breath. Later, David began getting dressed. He said he had to go home as he felt tired. As he got ready, Tom and I remained there on the couch naked, caressing our skins.

David said goodbye. I accompanied him to the door and kissed him passionately. For some reason, I knew that was going to be our last kiss, so I wanted it to be a special one. A kiss that he would remember forever.

Then, he left. I walked naked into the living room and told Tom to go and take a bath. We went to the bathroom, got cleaned, and fucked again.

Then, we went to bed, and there we hugged...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by AndrewD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments