Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On Second Thought, Fuck the Beach

"Jason is a little early visiting his mom, and sees something he didn't expect..."

161
22 Comments 22
12.4k Views 12.4k
998 words 998 words

One thing I've learned repeatedly, only to forget again, is never show up earlier than you agreed on. I mean, I'm forty, you'd think I'd remember by now. Usually, this has resulted in them not being quite ready, but I've never gotten there so early that they weren't...decent. Until recently.

I was going to visit my mother one hot summer day, and maybe take her to the beach. Traffic there was surprisingly light, so much so that I was there half an hour before I told her to expect me. As I approached her front door, I expected to find her watching TV. What I found instead was her lying in the recliner I got her, completely naked, and in her own world, as she vigorously masturbated, rubbing and fingering her hairy pussy with one hand, and clawing at one of her tits with the other.

Something you should know about my mom; she's seventy-two years old, but also six feet tall, and, thanks to a highly active lifestyle, itself helped along by her being in the army before meeting my dad, and an extremely healthy diet, she looks closer to fifty, and, as I found myself thinking at that moment, a hot fifty at that. Like, you would totally tap it. "Oh...God..." This being summer, she was also sweating profusely, her short, salt and pepper hair matted to her forehead, which only served to turn me on even more. Due to my divorce about a year before, and being busy with a lot of other things, I had been unable to see to my own needs, which may explain my instant hard-on, and what I did next. Standing over her from behind, unnoticed by her, I leaned in, gave her a lustful, upside down tongue kiss, and started groping her sweaty tits. Either by sheer coincidence, or due to this, my Mom came seconds later, moaning into my mouth, and she continued kissing me, it apparently taking a moment for her to realize she had no idea who this stranger kissing her was. Catching her breath, my mom opened her eyes and jumped when she saw me.

"Oh, my God, Jeremy!"

"Um, hi, mom."

Rather than hastily try to cover herself, she just closed her eyes, smiled, and started feeling herself up again.

"Oh, my God, Jeremy, did we really just do that?"

"You mean make out?"

"Yeah..." Following her vibe, I again started groping her tits and kissing her. Between kisses, my mom continued, "This is a little weird, Jeremy, but would you mind...eating me out?" My already rock-hard cock expelled that little bit of pre-cum when she said this.

"Okay, Mom..." Coming around, before even getting started on her pussy, I felt the need to squeeze her tits some more, and suck on her pink nipples, encircling one with my tongue. "Fuck, Mom, for a woman in her seventies, your tits are beautiful."

"Hmm, thank you, Jeremy." I moved down, kissing her soft stomach, before arriving at her hairy bush, and the overpowering smell of my mom's twat made me feel like I was going to nut in my pants. "Huh! Ooh..." I heard my mom gasp, and then moan, as I slid my tongue inside her labia, and started massaging her clit with it. "Oh, God! Oh, my God, Jeremy, right there..." As I went, I occasionally had to spit out the odd pubic hair, but this didn't deter me. Glancing above, I saw her dig her nails into her tits. In spite of her having just cum, it wasn't long before my mom came again.

LucyGold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucyGold

Again catching her breath, my mom sat up, grabbed my shoulders, and pulled me up to her, and we again kissed, this time with her licking her taste off my lips. "Baby," she gasped, as I kissed her shoulder and neck, "Let's go upstairs, I wanna spread out."

Minutes later, I was laying on my mom's bed, on my back, rubbing between my thighs and my area, as my mom sucked me off hard and deep. "Fffuck..." As she deep-throated me, my hips occasionally jerked, as the feeling got extra intense for a second.

After bringing me close a couple of times, my mom got up on her knees, sighed, "Okay, Jeremy, let's do this," then leaned back, legs spread. Taking her cue, I crawled up on top of her, and we kissed some more, as I guided my cock inside her, my mom gasping as I went in. "Oh, fuck," my mom whispered, rubbing my chest and shoulders, her sweaty tits bouncing and jiggling as I thrust into her. "Oh, Jeremy..." I soon sped up, and she now moaned out loud. "Oh, God! Fuck me, Jeremy!"

My mom and I fucked for what seemed like the whole afternoon, with me repeatedly stopping when I felt it coming, because I didn't want it to end. By the time the sun was starting to go down, both of us were dripping with sweat, the sheets under us saturated. I was fucking her doggy-style, when, after another orgasm, my mom whimpered, "Jeremy...Put your cock in my ass..."

Deciding this was the perfect place to finish, as we were both exhausted, I pulled out, and, with some effort, shoved my cock into my mom's moist, sweaty asshole. "Fuck...me..." As her ass gripped my dick, I felt the orgasm would come soon, so I started thrusting laboredly, causing my mom to almost wail. I heard her cum a couple more times, before I felt my cock contract, then erupt inside my mom's asshole.

Once I stopped, we both collapsed in a sweaty heap on the bed. Kissing me again, my mom breathed, "Fuck! That may have been the best sex I've ever had."

"Yeah. Same here."

"I don't suppose I could persuade you to stay for dinner, could I?"

"Yeah. Sure. You got Chinese around here?" My mom laughed at this and kissed me one more time.

Published 
Written by RandyPan704
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments