Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Off Road_3

"Our trip ends and our life together begins."

125
12 Comments 12
3.3k Views 3.3k
9.2k words 9.2k words

I woke up Monday morning spooned against Kelly’s back with my arm around her and my hand holding her breast. Remaining still, I thought about the past few days and our time together. Kelly was my cousin, and I’d known her my entire life, but how I felt about her was different now. She seemed to be everything I wanted in a woman. Kelly was adventurous, had a great sense of humor, and was willing to do things many girls may not like. While the sex was more than fulfilling, the other things were what I found the most attractive.

As I searched my feelings, I found I was falling in love with her. Not as a relative but as a girlfriend I could see myself spending time with. I wanted to do things in life, and sharing them with Kelly was appealing and exciting. There were potential bumps in the road, including how our families would react, but I was willing to deal with them if they arose.

I knew Kelly had issues, but don’t we all? Her lack of self-esteem and how she saw herself bothered me, but I felt they could be overcome with support and encouragement. Kelly needed someone to believe in her and tell her she was beautiful and loved.

Love. What was love? I’d never experienced the emotion for anyone other than my immediate family. How I felt about Kelly differed from anything I’d ever felt, and I liked it. As much as I wanted to express my feelings, I feared she wouldn’t feel the same and reject me. For now, I was content to bide my time and see how our budding relationship developed.

The call of nature became overpowering, so I slowly extracted myself from Kelly. She mumbled, pulled the covers up, and snuggled with her pillow. I pulled on my jeans and sweatshirt, then stepped into my shoes. Glancing at the bed, I smiled, unzipped the tent, and headed for the bathrooms. I prepared the coffee pot, started the stove, and placed the pot on the burner when I returned. Sitting at the picnic table, I took out the trail map to pick which we’d take later.

When the coffee was ready, I poured a cup, returned to the table, and studied the map. A few minutes later, Kelly stepped out of the tent, walked up behind me, put her arms around my neck, and hugged me.

“Good morning, baby. I’ll be right back. I have to pee.” Kelly kissed my cheek.

I chuckled as I watched her walk toward the bathrooms. She made an extra effort to wiggle her butt as she scurried down the dirt road. When I saw her returning, I poured Kelly a cup of coffee. She walked into the campsite, looked around, lifted her shirt, and showed me her braless breasts. We laughed when she shook her shoulders, causing her boobs to wobble.

Kelly came over to me, grabbed the back of my head, and kissed me.

“You’re in a mood this morning, aren’t you?” I gripped her butt.

“Yes, I’m in a great mood! Why wouldn’t I be? I’m spending time with an awesome man and having the time of my life. I love camping, learning to drive the ATV, and sharing everything with you, Brad.” Kelly kissed me again. “Not to mention making love and having sex beyond my wildest imagination.”

I felt my body stiffen when Kelly mentioned sex. The last thing I wanted was for her to feel sex was why I brought her with me, even if coming on the trip was her idea. The truth is, I never thought Kelly and I would become intimate. I was about to respond but stopped when she began speaking again.

“Brad, no one thing is better than another for me. Everything I’m experiencing with you is equally enjoyable, and I look forward to whatever we do in the future. You’ve helped me see myself differently, and I’m starting to like who I am and who I’m becoming.

“I can’t explain how refreshing it is to have someone supportive. My mom used to get after me for how I dressed, who I hung around with, and almost everything else I did. When I got fed up and moved in with Sue, Mom called me names and stopped talking to me. After I broke up with Carl, I realized he was a controlling asshole who only wanted me for sex.

“As I said before, I resigned to being alone after breaking up with Carl. Then you told me about the trip, and you’d broken up with Amber, so you’d either have to take this trip alone or lose your money. I decided to offer to come here with you if you wanted me to and see what happened.”

“I’m glad you did, Kelly. Having you here is great. You know I didn’t ask you because I thought we’d end up having sex.”

Kelly shook her head and laughed. “You goofball. You didn’t ask me to come. I offered. When you agreed, I was ecstatic.”

“Oh, right. It doesn’t matter. I’m happy you’re here. I like that you don’t get all prissy about getting dirty when we ride.”

“Brad, I know you get uncomfortable when I talk about sex, but it’s important to me. It isn’t more important than camping, riding, showering together, making our meals, going to the bonfire, meeting new people, or anything else, but it is important to me. When we make love or have sex, I can be as close to you as possible.”

“I want to make sure you don’t feel the only thing I want is sex. Like you, I’m having a great time doing everything together.”

“So, can we put the sex thing behind us?”

“Yes,” I replied.

Kelly giggled and gave me a kiss. “Good. I loved it when you did me from behind. In fact, I love it no matter how we do it. So, are we going ride the ATV, or will you take me into the tent and ride me?”

“I thought you’d have had enough of me riding you after last night.”

Kelly moved one of her hands between us and rubbed my crotch. “Never.”

“What am I going to do with you?”

“You’re going to help me make breakfast, then take me for a ride. Other than that, you can do whatever you want with me.”

Kelly and I worked together, frying bacon and eggs. We sat at the table to eat while looking at the map. When I asked her which trail she wanted to take, she pointed to one with greater difficulty than the trails we’d been on.

After cleaning up, we changed into shorts and tee shirts. When Kelly put on her bra, I shook my head.

“I have to wear a bra, or my boobs will bounce all over. It’s uncomfortable.”

“I know. I’m teasing you.”

We loaded the cooler, got onto the ATV, went to the concession stand for gas, and headed for the trails. Kelly used the map to guide us to the trailhead, and we were off. As I drove, I thought about the conversation Kelly and I had had earlier. It seemed any reservations I had regarding sex with her were unfounded. She expressed her wants and desires, so I would do my best to make her happy.

The trail we chose was more challenging than the others we’d been on and slow going. After riding for about two hours, we pulled off to rest. Kelly opened the glove box, took out a half roll of toilet paper, and got off the ATV. I watched her move next to the ATV, remove her shorts and panties, and squat.

She looked up at me and giggled. “What? I have to pee.”

Kelly wiped herself, folded the paper, and went to the ATV when she finished. She placed the used paper in a plastic bag to dispose of later and dressed.

“Why did you have to take off your shorts and panties?”

“I can’t aim very well and didn’t want to pee on my clothes. You guys have a hose and can point it.”

I laughed. “My pecker isn’t a hose.”

Kelly hugged me and put her hand between my legs. “It feels like a hose when you stuff it in my pussy.”

“You can call it anything you want to, baby.”

Kelly lowered my zipper, put her hand into my fly, and stroked me. “Can I call it mine?” I couldn’t help laughing as I nodded. She leaned over, took my cock into her mouth, bobbed her head for a moment, and pulled off before I got hard.

Kelly and I laughed as I tucked my cock back into my shorts and zipped my fly. She went to the back of the ATV, took two beers from the cooler, and gave me one. Leaning against the unit, we sipped our drinks and relaxed.

We got on the ATV with Kelly driving when we finished our beers. She did great navigating the trail as we rode. After two hours, we decided to head back for an early dinner. Kelly parked at the campsite, got off, stretched, and reached under her shirt. When she pulled her bra from under her shirt, I smiled.

After eating, we showered, sharing one of the small stalls. We returned to camp and decided to have our own campfire rather than go to the bonfire. A man in a small truck came by, and I flagged him down to purchase firewood. Once the fire started, Kelly and I sat on camp chairs, enjoying the evening.

Kelly got up, went to the tote with our dishes, and took out two glasses. She grabbed the bottle of bourbon we bought, held it up, and smiled when I nodded. Sitting next to me, she poured some booze into the glasses and gave me one.

“Going to the bonfire is fun, but I like being here with you better.” Kelly tapped her glass against mine.

“I like being with you regardless of what we’re doing, Kelly.” I laughed. “I still can’t believe you went to the bathroom next to the ATV today.”

Kelly shrugged her shoulders. “When you have to go, you have to go. I told you I wasn’t a girly girl. I love being outdoors and doing the things we’re doing.”

I took a sip of my whiskey, feeling it warm me. Glancing at Kelly, I watched her stare at the fire with a smile and realized she was everything I wanted in a girlfriend. We sat by the fire, enjoying our drinks and each other’s company. Kelly talked about our ride and how much she liked the trail.

When the fire died down, I made sure it was safe before we went into the tent, stripped, and climbed into bed. We hugged and kissed for a while before we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Tuesday was a repeat of the day before. We fixed breakfast and ate while drinking coffee. When I asked which trail she wanted to take, Kelly grabbed the map and selected one. We cleaned up our campsite, got on the ATV, and went to get fuel.

We spent the morning on the new trail, laughing and having fun. We headed to the concession stand at noon and ordered hot dogs, chips, and sodas for lunch. While we ate, we replayed the morning ride. After lunch, we rested before heading out again. I asked Kelly if she wanted to go to the Cove, and she said no, telling me she would rather spend time alone with me.

Kelly and I rode until it was time to head back to camp and make dinner. We ate our meal, cleaned up, and went to shower. While I washed her back, I felt sad our trip would end soon. I couldn’t remember ever having a better time.

We had our own campfire again, enjoying our time together. We went into the tent, stripped, and got into bed when it was bedtime. Kelly covered my body with hers, kissed me, and moved down so she could get my cock into her mouth. She sucked me and played with my balls until I was stiff, looked up, and smiled.

“I loved cuddling with you last night, but I need you to fuck me tonight,” Kelly said.

“No problem. You know how much I enjoy making love to you.”

Kelly got onto her hands and knees, wiggled her butt, and looked over her shoulder. “You can call it what you want as long as you shove your big cock into my pussy and pound me until I scream.”

Chuckling at her boldness, I moved behind Kelly, leaned over, and licked her crotch, making her wet. I knelt, fisted my cock, pushed it into her, grabbed her ass, and started moving. “My kind of girl,” I said as I smacked her bottom.

Our grunts, moans, and slapping flesh filled the tent. After fucking Kelly for about fifteen minutes, I pulled out, flipped her onto her back, and reentered her. She gazed into my eyes as I used one hand to maul her breast and the other to rub her clit. Watching her boobs wobble, I got an idea. I moved up her body, grabbed her hair, lifted her head, and pushed my dick into her mouth.

Kelly chuckled around my cock as I fucked her mouth, reached between her breasts, and rubbed my balls. I kept it up for a few minutes, removed my dick, moved down her body, and shoved my face into her crotch. She wiggled and moaned as I licked her pussy and sucked her clit.

I felt Kelly’s body shudder, indicating she was getting close to coming. I moved between her legs, slid my cock into her pussy, and resumed my relentless thrusting. She egged me on, begging me to fuck her harder, so I did. As her orgasm rolled through her body, I came, shooting my cum into her. When I was spent, I covered her body with mine, pressed my lips to hers, and kissed her.

Pushing a few strands of hair from her forehead, I smiled. “I hope I wasn’t too rough, baby.”

“Are you kidding me? It was wonderful, Brad. You gave me what I wanted.”

“It was good for me, too, but I don’t want you to feel used.”

“Used? Baby, I feel many things, but being used isn’t one of them. I feel sated, overwhelmed, and loved. Thank you for doing what I wanted.” Kelly kissed me.

Pulling the covers over our bodies, Kelly and I hugged as we settled in for the night. She faced me, put her hand behind my head, and pulled our mouths together. We kissed for a few moments before relaxing. As I drifted asleep, I couldn’t help grinning.

Kelly stirred, put her hand behind my head, and kissed me when I woke. “Good morning, Brad. Did you sleep well last night?”

“I slept great, baby. You wore me out.”

“I know, right? It was great, wasn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“We should get going. I need a shower this morning after you made my pussy all messy last night.”

Glancing at my watch, I saw it was just after nine, almost three hours later than I usually woke up. Smiling, I realized it was because Kelly and I didn’t get to sleep as early as we normally did.

I got up, took Kelly’s hand, and helped her stand. We hugged before dressing, grabbing our things, and heading out. As we walked toward the bathrooms and showers, we held hands.

When we reached the showers, Kelly led me into one of the stalls. I told her I needed the bathroom, and she giggled.

“Haven’t you ever peed in the shower before? I have.”

“Yeah,” I replied as I watched her strip.

Getting into the stall, Kelly opened her legs, squatted, and urinated. Laughing, I held my cock, directing my stream toward the drain. Kelly and I laughed uncontrollably as we finished and then showered.

“You must think I’m crazy,” Kelly said.

Smiling, I thought for a moment before answering her. “Kelly, I think you’re many things, but crazy isn’t one of them. I’ve never met anyone so carefree and fun.”

Hugging me, Kelly giggled. “I don’t mind taking a piss in the shower with you, but I don’t want it on me. As far as being carefree, you make me feel that way. I’ve never had as much fun as I have on this trip with you.”

“I assure you the feeling is mutual.”

Kelly and I finished in the shower, dried, and dressed. We went to the concession stand for coffee and sat at a table. A television on the side of the building showed the local news. When the weather report came on, I watched to see what kind of day we could expect.

As Kelly and I watched, a man from the park came over, stood next to our table, and looked at the television.

“Looks like we’re in for a real gully washer,” the man said as he pointed at the radar image on the screen. “That front is headed right for us. If we get it, the trails won’t be worth a damn for a couple days.”

“What do you mean?” Kelly asked.

“These fronts come over the mountains and dump a lot of rain. When they do, the trails turn to mud and ain’t worth a shit. After the rain stops, we usually have to groom them, so y’all can use them again,” the man said in his southern drawl.

“What are the chances we’ll get the rain?” I asked.

Looking at the television, the man tugged at his beard. “I’d guess about ninety percent.” He looked into the sky. “You can almost feel it. Y’all have a good day. I have things to do before the rain starts.”

“This sucks. I was looking forward to riding today. Do you think we should take a chance?” Kelly said.

“I don’t know, Kelly. We could get into trouble if caught on a trail when the rain starts. Riding in the mud might be fun if I had more experience, but I don’t, and I wouldn’t want anything to happen to you.”

“Do you think we should head home?”

“Yeah, I think it’s the best choice. Today is Wednesday, so we would be leaving tomorrow morning anyway.”

“Okay. So, what do we...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Darkvision29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments