Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Year's Eve Kiss: Spring Break

"Mom visits for spring break and joins her son, and his wife, at a swingers party"

57
9 Comments 9
3.4k Views 3.4k
8.3k words 8.3k words

The day of my flight eventually arrived. Despite planning on arriving early in the afternoon, my flight to Florida was postponed for several hours due to bad weather in Atlanta. I desperately wanted to be with John and became increasingly frustrated by the delay. 

When I finally landed, I rushed off the plane. While it was close to midnight, the humidity hit me like a ton of bricks. From the second I left the terminal, I was covered in sweat.

"Mom!" Amy shouted as she and John met me outside. 

Amy was dressed in the tiniest cut-off shorts and baby tee I had ever seen. Her tight, little body instantly made me forget my annoyance, and I wrapped my arms around her. We kissed, savoring each other's taste while gripping each other tightly. John soon joined in on our embrace. 

His arms were strong and muscular. I had forgotten how good it felt to be held by my son. My pussy got increasingly wetter as I anticipated the dirty things we would soon be doing.  

"Hi, Mom," John said with a knowing smile. 

"Hi, baby boy," I replied. 

I quickly looked around to ensure no one I knew could see us before pulling him in for a deep kiss. 

John was shocked by my actions, but I couldn't control myself. I slid my tongue into his mouth forcefully, letting him know just how badly I needed him. 

"Wow! Now I can't wait to get home," John laughed. 

"Since it is already so late, we made sure to pick up some food for you. Hope you aren't too famished," Amy informed me. 

"Sounds perfect. Thank you, sweetie," I said. 

The drive to their house was full of sexual tension. All I could think about was being fucked by my son. The whole day of travel acted like foreplay, delaying what I hoped would soon be mine. There was no way John and Amy weren't going to have their way with me the second I walked into their house, I thought to myself. 

"So, did you get something for that party I told you about, Mom?" Amy asked. 

Hearing Amy ask about the party snapped me out of my daze.  

"Oh, I got something, that's for sure," I laughed.  

"You're gonna have to show me," Amy insisted. 

Playing coy, I decided to push back, "I think you are going to have to wait until the night of the party, little girl," I chuckled. 

"Little girl. Hmm, it seems like someone plans on being naughty this week," John noticed. 

"The two of you are going to be worn out by the time I am gone," I snickered.  

As much as I wanted to play with them, by the time we finished dinner, we were all ready to pass out.  

I kissed them both good night and went to bed, excited to see what the next day would bring.  

When I awoke in the morning, I took a shower and shaved any bits of hair I could find on my legs. I wanted to look hot in my new bikini, and I wasn't about to let a few stray hairs ruin my appearance.  

I tied my small yellow string bikini tight to my body and adjusted the delicate pieces of fabric, making sure they covered my bits. The g-string bottom lay between my ass checks, making its presence known. There was something very naughty about wearing such a revealing bikini, especially since I had my son in mind when I bought it.  

Not wanting to ruin the surprise until we arrived at the beach, I slipped on my white knitted cover-up, and strolled into the kitchen. The strong smell of coffee wafted throughout the house, awakening my senses, leading me to my destination. As I poured myself a cup of java, John entered the room, only wearing a pair of shorts. Seeing his muscular body so early in the morning, seemed like the perfect way to start the day. 

"I didn't expect you to be up so early," John said. 

"Well, I wanted to get ready for the beach and have a little time to relax before we left," I replied. 

"Was that all you were hoping for?" John teased.  

John pulled me close and kissed me. We nibbled at each other's lips; his freshly brushed teeth left a minty taste that was welcome. I melted into him, pressing the full weight of my tits into his bare chest. 

"It looks like you guys started the fun without me. And here, I haven't even had my coffee yet," Amy chuckled. 

Looking towards the door, I was taken aback by what I saw. Amy stood there in the teeniest bikini I had ever seen. While the bikinis she wore during winter break were small, this bikini was positively indecent. Her tits overflowed out of the top, while the bottoms barely covered her vulva. The whole thing looked delicate as if a gust of wind could blow the minuscule bikini right off.  

"So, I see we decided not to wear any clothes today," I said. 

"And you love it," Amy snickered.  

Gently shoving her husband to the side, I wrapped my hands around Amy's petite frame, relishing the feeling of her smooth skin. Her big doe eyes met mine as her soft tongue slithered into my mouth. Our tongues rubbed against one another's while our lips were in constant motion. It was hard not to compare Amy's kiss to John's. While I loved Amy's passion, there was nothing better than experiencing my son's lust for me expressed through his touch.  

Amy pulled away, and the three of us sat at the table to plan our day. After a quick breakfast, we left for the beach. It was hot and humid, yet the ocean breeze provided some relief. We set up our beach chairs, umbrella, and a few towels, settling in to enjoy the morning.  

As I pulled off my cover-up, John gawked at me, and fiddled with the strings of his trunks, an anxious tick he had since growing up. I looked down, hiding my satisfaction that I was making him nervous. This day was months in the making, and with every passing second, I could feel the anticipation growing.   

We spent the rest of the morning chatting and soaking up some sun. I struggled to focus, as my attention was constantly drawn to Amy in her micro-bikini and flashes of John's crotch. John was a gentleman and did his best to hide his erection, but the bulge in the front of his pants was too much to cover.  

"Man, it is hot. Let's jump in the water," Amy said. 

It was already noon, and the sun was overhead, cooking us where we lay. The ocean water sounded inviting. I followed Amy and John and jumped into a wave like a kid without a care.  

The cold salt water enveloped me, instantly cooling me down. I slicked back my hair, making sure my tits were easily seen. Turning around, I saw John approaching with a devilish grin, and I knew I was in trouble. John flicked his hand, splashing me with water. His strong arms tensed with every movement, lulling me in and making me forget about the assault I was about to experience.  

"Oh, no, you don't," I laughed.  

A voice from behind yelled, "Get her, John." 

Before I could turn around, Amy's slim arms held me in place as John began drenching me. I did my best to struggle. With every wiggle, Amy tightened her grasp, pressing her wet body against mine. Her slippery skin felt divine, making me forget about my son's playful splashing. Amy and my legs intertwined, and I felt her grind her thigh into my crotch. I was uncertain if it was an accident but decided just to enjoy the ride. Amy squeezed her heaving tits into my back, making my heart beat faster.  

"I got you," John exclaimed. 

He lifted me out of the water and pulled me into him. I wrapped my legs around his waist before taking a beat, trying to memorialize this moment.  

"You have always had me," I sighed.  

I lean into him, kissing my son in public, not worrying if anyone saw. The waves crashed into us, as we openly made out. His lips were salty, and the ocean air filled my nostrils, yet I never wanted the kiss to end.  

However, without warning a large wave knocked us over. We caught ourselves, laughing and giggling, basking in the absurdity of what just happened.  

Amy suggested we head back to the shore and lay out some more. I followed behind her, glaring at her bare ass. Amy's bikini bottom clung to her, leaving nothing to the imagination. As she sauntered out of the water, her suit outlined her labia, giving her a cameltoe. My mouth watered. I needed to taste her and couldn't wait to rip that bikini off of her. 

She looked back, flashing me a smile. It was as if she could reach my mind.  

"Care for a beer?" John asked as we returned to our chairs.  

The cold beer dripped condensation onto my already soaked tits. The cold water slithering down my tits made my pussy quiver with anticipation. My body was primed, and I needed to get fucked. Sadly, I knew it would be another few hours until I could feel John enter me.  

I relinquished any frustration I had and tried to savor the moment. 

"Thanks for having me down. I can't wait to see what this week brings," I cheered.  

We slowly drank our beers and settled in for the afternoon.  

"Don't forget to reapply your tanning oil," John reminded us.  

Amy and I shared a look, knowing just what John was hoping for.  

"Oh, Mommy, will you do my back for me," Amy loudly said, making sure John could hear her. 

I took the oil from my bag and drizzled some onto my hands. Kneeling on top of Amy's legs, I kneaded her skin, spreading the oil while giving her a massage. Amy's back was tight, but the more I rubbed her tense muscles, the more relaxed she became. 

"That feels wonderful," Amy moaned. 

Taking her words as encouragement, I slithered my fingers lower until they rested at the crack of her ass. I squeezed more oil onto her meaty cheeks and watched the greasy substance careen down into her thighs, outlining her barely-there covering. 

I cupped Amy's ass, relishing the moment, before working the oil into her exposed skin. As I moved my hands away, I looked down, admiring my work. Amy's ass shone in the sunlight. John's eyes lit up as he watched me slide my hands further down her legs. The back of my hands brushed against Amy's pussy, making her moan softly.  

Moving behind Amy, I spread her legs, giving me easier access to her thighs. Amy's bottoms had bunched up, providing me a glimpse of her wet pussy. I licked my lips, eager to taste my daughter-in-law, and wished I could just dive in right now.  

Despite being in public, I needed her and wasn't going to be denied. I trailed my hands up her toned legs, teasing her supple skin. The closer I got to her crotch, the more I could feel the heat emanating from her wanton pussy. Every ounce of Amy was screaming for me to make her cum, and I was all too happy to make her wish come true.

I scooted up Amy's slick legs, enjoying the feeling of her oiled-up skin rubbing against mine. Amy pressed her leg up, pushing it into my soaking wet bikini bottom. We were both being naughty, and I absolutely loved it. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw John throw his towel over his lap and knew just what he was doing. I turned my attention back to his wife to give him the show he so craved. Tracing my fingers around the edges of Amy's bikini, I greased up her exposed vulva. I took my time, ensuring that every inch of her exposed flesh was covered, before sliding her bikini to the side. 

With her pussy now fully revealed, I relished teasing her engorged labia. I dragged my fingers around her lips and then gently pinched them together. Amy's hips bucked against the sandy ground as I slid a finger between her juicy lips. I coated my fingers in her sticky wetness, running my digits up and down her needy cunt.  

Amy did her best to suppress her moans, yet the occasional gasp escaped her lips. John and Amy were fucking each other with their eyes as John rubbed his cock under his towel. I nuzzled my fingers against her clit, rubbing them back and forth, all the while grinding my hips into Amy's thigh. My pussy was on fire and I needed any release I could get. 

I inched one and then two fingers into Amy's tight hole while never relenting in my assault on her clit. Sloshing sounds echoed in my ears, and I knew that any passerby could hear the fucking I was giving my daughter-in-law. Soon, Amy's whole body tensed beneath me, and a gush of her juices coated my fingers.  

Rolling off of my daughter-in-law, I lay beside her, satisfied with the show I had just put on for my horny son.  

"How was that?" I knowingly asked Amy. 

Breathlessly, Amy responded, "Amazing." 

John stood up from his chair, his erection tenting his trunks, and said, "We have to go home now!" 

The three of us quickly packed up our stuff and we bolted to the car. While the ride home was silent, so much was being said with the little looks passing between us. 

When we arrived home, we rushed to the shower, allowing the front door to slam behind us. Pieces of clothing strewn across the living room floor as we stripped in our mad dash to the bathroom.

The shower stall was cramped, but we did our best to fit inside. John turned the handle, and a blast of water shot out of the shower head, drenching us.  

Streams of water dripped from our bodies, rinsing off whatever sand and tanning oil we had on our bodies.  

Our slippery wet figures pressed against one another, reminding me that this wasn't just another dream. I grabbed a luffa, squirted some bodywash into the sponge-like poof, and started scrubbing John.  

"Mommy is going to clean you off," I told him.  

"Can I help?" Amy asked. 

 

"The more, the merrier," I replied. 

Amy slid past John and pressed her chest against his back. I watched as Amy slithered down John's body, rubbing her erect nipples over his tight muscles.  

Taking a page out of my daughter-in-law's book, I lathered myself with soap and ground my body into John. I wiggled along my son's muscular torso, relishing in the naughtiness of what we were doing. 

I sunk to my knees, coming eye to eye with the cock I'd been dreaming about since winter break. I gripped his hard shaft and gently stroked it back and forth. John's eyes rolled into the back of his head as his dick throbbed in my palm. 

"Mom, I've been fantasizing about this for months," John groaned.  

John's reassurance that he wanted this just as much as me was all I needed to hear to seal the deal. 

"Me too, baby," I said before I twirled my tongue around the head of his dick.  

John's salty pre-cum coated my tongue. The taste was just as I remembered it, and I needed more! I lifted my son's dick and ran my tongue along the underside of his manhood, making him writhe in pleasure. I circled his dick with my tongue once more before engulfing it down my throat. His cock throbbed in my mouth, leaking more pre-cum down my gullet.  

I was in a complete state of ecstasy, bobbing my head up and down John's cock. I puckered my lips, attempting to use as much suction as possible. The water cascaded down upon us, making breathing difficult, but I was determined to not stop until John came in my mouth.  

"Cum for your, Mommy," Amy purred. 

Amy leaned against John, smashing her breasts into him, ensuring John was aware of her presence. Her eyes caught mine, and I noticed that she was pumping her fingers in and out of her smooth pussy. I could faintly hear the sloshing sound of her juices over the water, letting me know just how wet she was. 

John's and Amy's moans echoed in the tight space. John's cock pulsated in my mouth. I could tell he was getting close. I increased my suction, slobbering all over his cock, like a slut. All I needed was for John to cum. I yearned to be his dirty cum swallowing mother.  

"Fuck, I'm cumming," John shrieked. 

Thick spurts of his cream filled my mouth. I did my best to drink it all, but it was too much. Gobs of cum dripped down the sides of my mouth and onto the top of my tits.  

Lust radiated out of Amy. She pushed past John, pulling me into her, before licking the dripping cum from my lips. My cum covered tits pressed into her chest, smearing the cum on her as well. Amy and I kissed, sharing as much of my son's seed between us as possible.  

"Holy shit! That was so hot," John muttered. 

"It is going to get a lot hotter. Let's go to our room," Amy said. 

We hastily toweled off, our skin still damp and our hair dripping wet. I hopped onto the bed and spread my legs wide.  

"I have waited too long for this. There is no more time for games. Come here and fuck your mother. Amy, put your husband's cock inside me," I instructed.  

John wrapped his arms around my thighs, dragging...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Grenefire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments