Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Horizons For Finn pt. 2: Lauren's Dilemma

"Lauren has to figure out how to deal with secret knowledge"

32
6 Comments 6
3.0k Views 3.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"After realizing that her husband had just received an amazing gloryhole blowjob from his own daughter, Lauren has no time to come to terms with this information before moving on to the second half of their planned evening of naughty activities. <p> [ADVERT] </p>But more surprises, and self revelations, are in store!"

Mike pulled the car around to the front entrance to the bookstore, still buzzing with excitement. The past year had been a whirlwind of amazing fun, since he and Lauren had made the decision to rekindle the kinds of debauchery they’d experienced as teenagers growing up, but tonight was the cherry on top. It wasn’t as if he’d never had two women suck his cock before, when he was younger. But their naughty activities for the last year had consisted mostly of monthly partner swapping and visits to the gloryholes, and this was the first time there had been two eager mouths waiting on the other side of the wall!

The door opened, and Lauren got in, absently holding out his wallet to him. He pocketed it, and started off down the street.

“Hungry? We could hit a restaurant first,” he said.

“Hmm?” Lauren seemed distracted. “Oh. No, not hungry, let’s just head for the hotel. Tina and Eric are probably waiting for us.” She went back to looking out the window.

For the past year, Lauren and Mike had been exploring the surprisingly busy swinging community in their area, and had made some great friends with great benefits. But for the last six months, the majority of their monthly (and lately, with Tina, more often than that) adventures had been with Tina and her various paramours.

Tina was a twenty-five-year-old dental assistant and an insatiable slut. Proper and professional during the day, and a dirty slut with a foul mouth and eager pussy by night. She had brought along seven different men in the ten times they’d played with her, but Eric was the only one she’d brought more than once. Which was impressive, since he lived on the other side of the country and only visited for a few days every few months.

Eric was a pretty young man of about twenty years, and as much as Mike liked sliding his middle-aged cock into Tina’s tight young pussy, he loved watching that pretty young man fuck Lauren even more. And Lauren and Tina, in a surprising twist considering their twenty-year age gap, had become fast friends.

But Lauren didn’t seem quite as eager as usual.

“Is anything wrong, baby?”

“What? Oh, nothing.” She grinned, though it almost seemed forced. “The thought of those two mouths wrapped around your cock has me a little distracted, is all.” She put her hand in his lap and started stroking his cock through his jeans. “And the thought of Eric’s cock waiting for me.”

Lauren tried to focus on her fingers trailing along Mike’s stiff member through his jeans, but it wasn’t easy. Part of her was screaming to tell him. She was ignoring that part. Mike could never know that his own daughter had just sucked him off. For that matter, she wished she didn’t know!

As she stroked him, she couldn’t help but relive that moment, colored by her new knowledge. Agonizing over this secret information. Pressed against Mike from behind while Dani, their own daughter, ran her tongue along his shaft on the other side of the gloryhole wall. The perversion of it. She couldn’t tell Mike, ever. But she would definitely be having a conversation with Dani as soon as she could.

Not to tell her what had happened. Oh, god, hopefully, she didn’t know already! No, but to confess that she’d seen her at the bookstore. Confess that she and Mike frequented there every month or so, and that… to avoid Mike finding out his daughter was a cock sucking gloryhole slut… they would need to arrange things in the future to not be there on the same night.

Her tongue sliding into Mike’s ass while their daughter swallowed his cock…

That was the best way. She absolutely wouldn’t tell Dani she couldn’t continue her activities. Fuck, Lauren hadn’t been much different at her age. And wasn’t much different now. But having two cock loving sluts in the family… well, the only solution would have to be logistics. They would both have to be open with each other about what they were doing and when. Or, at the very least, where and when. To avoid any chance of them crossing paths like this.

Mike’s sphincter contracting around her tongue as he blew cum all over Dani’s face…

“Honey,” came Mike’s breathless voice. “If you’re not careful, I won’t have anything left for Tina. And we might end up with the car in a ditch!”

Lauren jerked slightly, startled, and looked at his lap. Her hand had slid into his fly, and she had a firm grasp on his cock and had been jerking him thoroughly. She slowly removed her hand and shifted slightly, feeling the wetness between her legs.

Yes, they absolutely had to avoid any chance of crossing paths. And Mike could never find out.

Mike took a sip of his whiskey, and Tina wiggled in his lap. Both their eyes were fixed on Eric and Lauren, who were kissing passionately, their hands roaming each other both over and under clothing.

Mike’s free hand was roaming a little as well, sliding along Tina’s slender thigh, under her skirt, his fingertips just barely brushing against her wet labia. Every time they did, she shivered again, sending lovely sensations through Mike’s cock, making it strain against his jeans.

They had already had their first round of fucking for the night, each with their own partner. This was how they generally did things. They watched each other, while fucking their own partner, enjoying both the exhibitionism and the voyeurism. Then they had a drink and a lazy round of convo, and moved on to swapping.

Tina turned slightly, leaning down, one hand on Mike’s cheek.

“You tickle me so well, loverboy,” she said with a grin, and then kissed him, her tongue sliding between his lips. They kissed for a moment, until he broke away.

“Loverboy?” he said questioningly. “I’m forty-seven years old, baby girl. LoverMAN.” He slid his middle finger into her wet pussy, and she moaned.

“And tonight, I’m your dirty little slut, loverMAN. I’ll be your baby girl, daddy. Just slide that finger deeper into your baby girl’s wet cunt.”

Mike’s cock twitched when she called him daddy. At five foot four and slender, she was exactly his type, although her large breasts weren’t his ideal. He much preferred Lauren’s smaller, perky C-cups to Tina’s double D. Something about a pair of average, or even small breasts, was a turn-on for him. But there was something to be said for a pair of large, firm young breasts, especially when the rest of the package included a dirty little whore who liked to call him daddy while he fucked her senseless.

Mike glanced over at Eric and Lauren, and watched as his wife slid down between the young man’s legs, worked his pants down to his knees, and hungrily swallowed his cock. He nodded toward the pair, and Tina glanced that way as well.

“I think Lauren’s got the right idea, baby girl. Be a good little slut, and get daddy’s cock in your throat.”

Tina put on an exaggerated pout. “Aww, daddy, but your finger feels so good inside my little wet spot. Don’t you wanna make your baby girl shiver for you?”

He grinned, thrusting his thick middle finger in as deep as it would go.

“If you want more of that, you’ll have to earn it. On your knees, baby girl. Cock. Mouth.”

Tina grinned again, but then put the pouty face back on.

“Okay, daddy, if I have to…”

And she slid down his body, her fingers unbuttoning his fly as she went, so that by the time she hit her knees his cock sprang out at attention. Without a moment’s hesitation, she was on it, the head sliding into her throat.

Lauren’s head bobbed in Eric’s lap, his cock not quite reaching as deep into her throat as Mike’s would, but more than enough to make her pussy drip. She pulled back for just a moment, lifting her one-piece dress off over her head, unstrapping her bra and freeing her breasts before devouring that cock again, Eric watching silently. Eric rarely spoke during their encounters, or made any sound at all other than a gentle moan or heavy breathing here and there. Her tongue swirled the head as she moved up and down the shaft, taking every inch of him. Behind her, she heard movement, and lifted her head, taking Eric’s cock into her hand to stroke while she glanced at her husband. She watched as Dani’s head moved up and down in Mike’s lap, swallowing his thick hard cock.

LiaAngels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAngels

Dani’s head? Jesus fucking Christ! Tina’s head. Not Dani’s.

She turned back and attacked Eric’s cock with renewed ferocity, her body tingling with sexual excitement. After a few moments, Eric put his hand under her chin and lifted her face, kissing her. He guided her to standing, and gently pushed her back onto the king-sized hotel bed. He moved on top of her, his hand between her legs, stroking her bare sex. He slid two fingers into her, and she gasped. He continued to kiss her, finger fucking her wet pussy. This continued for a few minutes until he seemed satisfied. He pulled back, lifting her gently by the shoulders, and turned her toward Mike and Tina, on her hands and knees, so she would get a good view of the lithe redhead sucking her husband’s cock. He moved behind her, and she felt the head of Eric’s cock pressed against her dripping pussy. She watched Mike’s cock disappearing into Tina’s throat as Eric slid into her, and she moaned loudly.

Tina stopped what she was doing and looked up at the bed.

“I think they’re pulling ahead of us, daddy,” she said with a wicked grin. “Are we going to let them win?”

Mike laughed and stood, pulling Tina up from her position on her knees. Lauren watched, loving this view, as the slender redhead with the voluptuous breasts bent at the hips to lean over the edge of the bed, her face inches from Lauren’s and her ass raised.

“I think this is how I want it, daddy,” she said. “I think I want to look in your wife’s eyes while your monster cock destroys my tiny little cunt.” Her voice had an evil tone to Lauren’s ear, and she moaned again as Eric fucked her.

“I think she’ll enjoy that, baby girl,” said Mike. And in one smooth motion, he thrust his hips forward as Lauren watched Tina’s face.

Eric’s cock was doing amazing things to Lauren’s body, amplified a hundredfold as she stared into Tina’s eyes. The younger woman’s eyes glinted, a wicked smile on her face, her breathing punctuated by gasps as Mike’s impressive cock skewered her.

“God, daddy, you fuck me so nicely,” she said, each thrust putting her mouth inches from Lauren’s before pulling back. “I really think Lauren likes watching you fuck your baby girl like this.”

“I think she does, baby girl,” grunted Mike. “But I think it’s you she’s enjoying. She’s not even looking at me.”

And she wasn’t. She was staring straight into Dani’s eyes as Mike fucked her, the lust in those beautiful eyes adding to the incredible tingling of her own body.

Tina’s! Tina’s eyes! Fuck, not Dani! Mike is fucking Tina!

“Is that true, Lauren? You like looking at me, watching me, while your husband’s cock is buried in my wet little cunt?” Tina paused to gasp as Mike thrust harder. “You… mmm… uh… uhh… you like knowing that your husband’s thick cock bottoms out in my tight, young pussy?” She gasped, and Lauren’s gaze was locked to hers. “You like knowing that your husband is… uh! Uh! Fuck! Knowing that your husband is fucking a pussy barely older than your daughter’s?”

Lauren pulled back in sudden revulsion, sliding Eric’s cock deeper into her own pussy. At that moment, Eric came, filling Lauren, and triggering her own body to begin to orgasm. As Eric continued to thrust, each thrust filling her with more of his seed, her gaze locked again with Dani’s as Mike continued to fuck her, and she watched Dani’s eyes as she began to experience her own orgasm. They came together, both of them, Lauren unable to tear her gaze away from Dani’s as the two of them orgasmed as one.

Dani’s eyes…

Tina lay in the king-sized bed, her fingers carelessly teasing the hair on Mike’s chest as he snored softly. Within five minutes after his orgasm, Mike had laid down on the bed and begun to snore, which was pretty typical of him in Tina’s experience. Lauren lay next to her, and Eric on Lauren’s other side, gently stroking the older woman’s body. Tina rolled over to face Lauren, who turned her head and looked into her eyes. Lauren’s eyes seemed almost… haunted?

Suddenly, Lauren sat bolt upright.

“I… I need a minute.” She got up off the end of the bed and retreated to the hotel bathroom. Tina looked quizzically at Eric, who shrugged, but he looked concerned.

“I got this,” said Tina. She stood up and followed Lauren to the bathroom. Lauren was leaning over the sink, facing the mirror but seemingly unable to look at herself.

“Hey… are you okay?” She put her hand on Lauren’s shoulder, and the older woman jerked as if startled but didn’t pull away. Tina squeezed her shoulder gently. “Listen, I know that was intense, and I know it kinda bothers you when I call Mike daddy. I took it too far, bringing Dani into it like that. I shouldn’t have said what I…”

“Dani sucked Mike’s dick,” said Lauren, interrupting.

Tina’s hand dropped from Lauren’s shoulder as she gasped. She looked at Lauren’s face in the mirror, and saw fear and some self-loathing.

“Wait… what? She… what?”

“Tonight. At the gloryhole. Mike doesn’t know. All he knows is that he got an amazing, anonymous blowjob from two women at the bookstore. But I saw her, after. Dani. I saw her coming out of the booth.”

Tina whistled softly, and took Lauren by the shoulders, turning her around.

“I’m so sorry,” she said. “That… that makes what I did so much worse. I just thought it would…”

“No, no,” whispered Lauren. “That’s the problem. What you did… what you said… it didn’t make things worse. I was already… fuck, Tina, I was already thinking about that. Every time I looked at you sucking Mike’s cock, my mind said, Dani’s sucking her daddy. Every time I looked into your eyes while Mike was fucking you, my mind said, Mike’s fucking his daughter. And it was… of, fuck, it was hot! It was incredible! Watching him, and thinking of what I know happened at the gloryhole… it made me cum ten times harder!”

“Oh. Oh, Lauren.” Tina smiled. “I’m so fucking glad you said that.” And she took Lauren’s head between her hands, pulled her close, and kissed her, her tongue snaking into her mouth.

And Lauren didn’t resist.

When Tina broke the kiss, she looked at Lauren sheepishly.

“Sorry about that. But, fuck, everything you just said turned me on.”

“I’ve never… I’ve never kissed a woman before.”

Tina laughed.

“You still haven’t. I did the kissing. But, baby, there’s something you need to know. You feel terrible for the dirty, awful thoughts you’ve been having. You feel like everything you’re imagining is wrong, and like it was wrong for Dani to have her dad’s cock in her throat at the gloryhole.” Lauren winced at that last, but Tina could now clearly see a flash of arousal along with it. “You think you’re a pervert for getting wet at the idea of Dani taking her dad’s ten inches into her tight little cunt and enjoying it as much as I obviously did.” Lauren didn’t wince this time, and the flash of arousal almost looked like hunger… and a little defiance. Tina kissed her again, hard this time, and Lauren returned the kiss eagerly as Tina’s hands moved to the older woman’s breasts. She finally broke the kiss, but she kept Lauren’s nipples pinched between the fingertips of each hand.

“Oh, god, Tina… it’s fucking dirty… all of it. Beautifully fucking dirty. I’m dirty.” Lauren’s voice was hungry, and Tina slid one hand gently down across her belly, across her labia, sliding firmly across her slit. She could feel Eric’s cum there.

“Lauren, baby,” Tina said. “I sucked my dad’s cock from the day I turned seventeen until the day he died. Almost every night. And so did my little brother, my straight little brother who loves pussy, from his seventeenth birthday on. We loved it, and we couldn’t get enough of it. And my mom, the one whose idea it was, used to watch, and fuck her cunt with a giant dildo. Don’t be too shocked! I promise you, there are more of us out there doing that kind of thing than you’d have ever thought! And right now, Lauren, baby, my beautifully perverted slut, I’m going to teach you that sometimes the things that are absofuckinglutely wrong feel absofuckinglutely amazing. Because I’m going to get on my knees, and I’m going to lick my little brother’s cum out of your naughty little cunt.”

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by naughtydad73
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments