Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Uncle Edward Part 3

"I was on the verge of insanity. My obsession with the estate and my family of Tree's was worrying."

5
0 Comments 0
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

After many years of service  Edward's old jeep had finally given up the ghost. He'd had it for twenty-three years and went all over the estate in it. I was pleasantly surprised by his replacement mode of transport. A huge jet black stallion and he was quite magnificent. Edward called him Titan a most fitting name, I thought. We were moving steadily into the Autumn and the multitude of coloured leaves were falling from the trees. It was my favourite time of year.

The decline in my mental health was obvious. I was in trouble and I knew that I needed help urgently but did I really want it? I had created a wonderful world just for myself and I  was reluctant to come back to reality. Edward arranged for a shrink to come and see me. He was rather concerned. A car arrived outside the house one Friday morning and out stepped a middle-aged female. I'd just assumed that the shrink was going to be a man.

We went up to my bedroom, I lay on the bed and she sat in a chair close by. What I didn't know was that she was also a qualified hypnotist? Such a weird experience. One minute I was talking to her and what seemed just a few seconds later she was waking me up? I had no idea just how long I was under for? She was a pleasant lady and very easy to talk too.

We agreed that I should have at least four appointments with her to help me overcome my problems. After she left I decided to have a shower and to my surprise, I noticed that my knickers were on back to front? At dinner that evening Edward mentioned that his big sister Pamela and her husband George would be arriving in the morning and staying for a few days. I hadn't seen them for quite a long time.

After lunch, George wanted to go fishing while the siblings caught up with things. He had brought his own fishing tackle. It was a lovely day so I decided to go with him. The lake was on the east side of the estate about half a mile away. He opted for fly fishing and seemed to be quite good at it. I was keen to have a go myself but was not quite sure how to do it.

I think it would be true to say that George almost fell over himself in his haste to show me? He positioned himself in such a way that he was pressed rather firmly against me or to put it another way his stiffening cock was shoved hard against my petite little arse. Dare I take a chance it was obvious that he had hopes and aspirations. I slipped my hand behind my back and got his cock out of his trousers.

He was certainly of good size. Then it happened. He pulled my skimpy knickers down lifted up my dress and shoved his big stiff cock hard up my willing soft rear entrance. George gave me my first bumming and I knew that it was not going to be my last. I had never known anything so delightfully primitive it was almost animalistic the way he fucked my arse.

That night I slipped out of the house and headed over to the woods. I needed to be with my friends. I had perfected a way of reaching an orgasm without teasing and tormenting my clitty with wet fingertips. As I walked along kissing and licking their bark I was inundated with their falling leaves. The wind was freshening from the west and rain was forecast. I was looking for Mr, William a quite young elm tree, I found him after a while he was behind the giant Oak.

He was a shy boy but it was obvious that he was pleased to see me in all my glory? As I caressed his trunk I whispered things to him. Naughty things which soon became depraved and perverted. I silently cursed the fact that he never had a big hard cock. I loved him he was so sweet and innocent. Did he really like the feeling of my tongue licking his bark and my mouth sucking his trunk?

AddictedSabi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AddictedSabi

And maybe just maybe he enjoyed my embrace with my tits and cunt pressed hard against him. The rain duly arrived. I found that being naked outdoors in the rain always made me feel horny. I walked on a bit further and found Miss Brenda. I hugged and kissed her in the usual way. I wanted her to wank me off? Yes, I had a serious problem.

Tommy's log cabin was quite close and although it was the small hours I was certain that he would be pleased to see me. When I arrived I was surprised to see there was a light on. The cabin door was never locked so I let myself in. I never said a word he just knew it was me. He was laying on top of his bed and was as naked as I was. He was clearly stiff had I timed my arrival perfectly or was the arrival about to happen?

The opportunity was just too tempting. I sat down on his bed and removed his hand from his cock. Tommy was being very bad? I had no real idea what to do but judging from his response to my soft little hand giving him a slow rub up I was clearly doing things right. Then it happened he exploded in what I can only describe as a fountain of warm milky spunk. He was clearly in dire need of a helping hand.

The following week the therapist returned but I had a little idea? I wore a nice bright yellow dress I left my tits liberated and I forgot to wear any knickers? Well, she was a nice lady. After the fourth appointment, my desire to be with my outdoors family was as strong as ever? What was the alternative an Asylum? 

Mummy came over to the estate to see if she could help in any way. Her brother had kept her informed about my progress or rather lack of it. We sat under the giant oaktree one sunny afternoon and she told me something. When she and Edward were eighteen they went to a dance at the town hall. She had to borrow an evening gown from her mother but it was so flimsy that her panty line was showing so there was only one thing for it?

During the course of the evening, she danced with several older gentlemen and was felt and fondled many times. After the dance was over they took the scenic route home better known as the countryside. After having gone a few miles mummy needed a piss so Edward stopped the car. What happened next according to mummy was what caused a bit of a problem. She lifted up the evening gown well above her tits and urinated heavily but she did it in the full glare of the car headlights?

Needless to say, her brother rather liked her performance. Hand n hand they crossed over the lane into a nearby field. Mummy did not go into detail but under the circumstances, they must have done many things which brothers and sisters really should not do. (I did wonder if mummy sucked his cock?)

Sadly I have not as yet found the man I want as my life long partner. But then I have Uncle Edward, old Tommy who is not really that old. Uncle George, The Poacher. and a few hundred trees and between them they can bum me. they can fuck me. they can spank me, and they can instruct me. I am after all the receiver?

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by tarmac2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors