Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Uncle Edward (The Conclusion)

"My body clock was ticking.Was I ever going to be deflowered?"

4
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

When George and his wife Pamela were about to leave the estate he slipped a £20 note into my hand and smiled. I rather liked being paid for allowing certain things. You could say that it was a good arrangement for us both. I liked George he was well educated and could converse about many things. My aunt Pam was the opposite she never seemed to say very much. (well not to me). 

Talking about Pam. Mavis the housekeeper was upstairs cleaning the windows in the master bedroom during Pam and Georges's visit when she saw the most amazing thing. My uncle was giving his big sister a good hard shagging behind the greenhouse. Not a very good place to try and hide. But there was something else. The time of such a disgraceful exhibition coincided with when George was shoving his cock up my arse.

That night, as usual, I slipped out of the house to visit my woody friends. On the way, I stopped by to say hello to Titan. His stable was almost next to the house. My quirky sense of humour made me smile as I patted him lightly on his face. Did he like seeing me? I certainly liked seeing him. He was just a magnificent example of how a stallion should be. I really wanted to ride him bareback across the fields at a gallop and down through the woods but I dare not.

A few days previously when I was out in the woods with Brutus I saw something for the first time and I marked it with my white knickers. On my own and in the safety of the dark I found it quite easily. The item of interest was a small shoot coming from the trunk of Mr. Wiseman. Probably the start of a new branch. He gave me his permission to examine things further. The shoot was about five inches long and as thick as a man's finger. I had big plans for it.

I wanted to perfect the art of cock-sucking for future reference and the little branch was ideal. I needed to get down on my hands and knees. Which was something my family always liked to see? I run my tongue lightly over the rounded tip. It tasted a little bitter.

My imagination went into overdrive as I dropped my warm soft wet mouth all the way down its length. Skill, and finesse were forgotten as I gave it a good sucking. I could feel the tip of the branch in the back of my throat.

It seemed that Mr. Wiseman was as much in need as I was because he released a generous amount of his sap into my most appreciate mouth. I needed more much more. My arsehole was still a little sore thanks to Uncle George. However, a small amount of pain was not a minus but a plus?

With little difficulty and a great deal of determination, I directed my tight rear entrance on to the hard tip of the branch and took it fully. Yes, it hurt a little but only a little. Thanks to my good friend Mr. Wiseman I could get myself bummed anytime.

The following evening Uncle Edward and I were sitting on the couch having a drink or two. He had his arm around me which was quite normal. My hand somehow found its way to the front of his trousers but he gently moved it away. (Didn't he want me to wank him?) Something was clearly wrong. It seemed that he wanted to tell me something but couldn't find the right words.

AddictedSabi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AddictedSabi

He got up went over to the drinks cabinet and poured out another drink for us both. What was the problem? His voice was hardly audible as he began to speak. He started off by saying that he knew that his sister had told me about that night after the dance. (He couldn't even look at me) But what he said next was earth-shattering. Neither of them had given any thought to taking precautions they just took a chance.

A few weeks later my mother gave him the dreadful news? She was pregnant? They were both panic-stricken. They decided to keep the baby which is just as well because that little baby was me? Later that night whilst I was tucked up in my big warm bed I reflected on what Edward had said. My love for him and mummy would never change what happened was just a little unfortunate.

The following day Mavis was in the upstairs shower room and the door was not closed fully. So I watched her. I had the most overwhelming desire to fist her. I wanted to know how far I could shove my little hand up her cunt. Suddenly Edward appeared he went into his room looking for something or other. Life continued on the estate just the same.

That afternoon I went to visit Tommy. I was wearing a pretty flowery dress the sort of thing I may have worn when I was quite small. His face lit up like a beacon on a hilltop when he knew it was me. Poor sightless Tommy. I had always sat on his lap so that day would be no different. I was rather surprised when he whispered something too me. He thanked me profusely for wanking him off a few nights ago.

Tommy may have been blind but it was obvious to him that I was not wearing any knickers. He was not slow in slipping his hand up my dress and gently feeling my slit. His cock was stiffening as it was pressed firmly against my arse. He needed a little bit of help.

I felt confident about things with him. Secrecy was assured. I had no problem licking and sucking his knob but my mouth was not big enough to take him more fully, but my arsehole was? I was very much in charge. I gave the orders and he obeyed.

For the second time in a few days, I was roughly bummed. Technique was something neither of us had ever heard of. When I left the log cabin I made a decision. A big decision?  That night it was raining when I headed over to the woods. I was on a mission? or to put it another way, I was hunting just like an animal. I knew his route it was always the same,

He must have got quite a shock when he found a naked woman standing in front of him. He never said a word he just threw me onto the soft wet grass and fucked me. Then he was gone. It was animal without a doubt. Mr. Poacher and I met many times and it was always the same. Rough hard sex. I needing regular fuckings and he was happy to see to my basic requirements,

My thoughts were running wild I even wanted to pleasure my mummy? I was moving swiftly towards the inky blackness of the bottomless pit of depravity and perversion and I had no intention of putting the brakes on.

 

Published 
Written by tarmac2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments