Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Step-Mum Convinces My Dad to 'Pop' My Cherry.

"A new step mum convinces her partner to 'pop' his daughter's cherry."

107
28 Comments 28
30.8k Views 30.8k
10.0k words 10.0k words
Famous Story

My father and mother had divorced as my mother recently decided to live with a man who organised work for women as call-girls or escorts.

I live with my father as I didn’t feel safe with my mother's new partner. He had made a few suggestions to me about having sex with him, even though he was living with my mother. I am seventeen and a virgin. I have a job in an office in town.

My father soon found a new partner, from the sounds that they were making in the bedroom, they had sex a lot. Julie was only ten years older than me and Dad is thirty-nine.

I masturbate frequently and the sounds they made having sex really excited me and I often made similar sounds to her when I came.

One night, Julie came into my room and wanted to talk to me.

She began by telling me that she really loved my father and the two of them were considering getting married. She loved me as she loved my father and hoped we could be better than friends.

She told me I could discuss anything with her as I did with my natural mother.

I said, “That would be nothing.”

Then she bought up the subject of me masturbating.

She asked how long I had been doing it to myself. I told her I was just like many of my girlfriends, they all do it. I started last year and I had been doing it more often since I have been hearing her having sex with my father

She asked me, “Have you had sex with a boy yet?”

“Not yet. A few boys have asked me, and I got close to saying yes a few times, but I feared becoming pregnant.”

“Would you if you felt safe?”

“Yes,” I replied.

She then said, “We can fix that, I can arrange for you to get the contraceptive pill and you will be safe then.”

I then asked her, “Is it safe to have sex with the boys after that?”.

She said, “Yes, about two weeks after your first pill.”

I asked, “Is it true you have had a lot of boyfriends?”

“Yes, I have and none that I wanted to marry until I met your father. I met him at the swingers' group with your mother and after she left your father, I decided I wanted to be more than a casual fuck with him. He took me out a few times and I am in love with him. We both feel the same way.”

That explained many things to me. I had a feeling that both my father and mother were a member of some sort of group as they would often meet people on the street or in shops and have confidential little chats, making sure I did not overhear their conversations. They regularly went to parties on weekends and often didn’t come home till Sunday afternoon.

They spent the night at these parties and always said they had too much to drink and could not drive home in view of the police and the breathalyser tests. Some of the people they knew were quite different from the family friends we had.

It also explained why my mother seemed to go out quite often on her own at night if my father was required to work back, or said he was.

I relaxed a little as Julie continued to discuss my sexual affairs with me as she seemed to be interested. She had no problems with me masturbating. In fact, I believe she more than approved of me doing it.

She then asked, “Do you watch porn on your computer?”

“I do occasionally.”

“Is it boys and girls together or just girls?”

I admitted it was both.

“Do you enjoy it and masturbate when you watch?”

“If it excites me,” I replied. I had a feeling I could be honest with her.

“Do you think if a boy asks you to have sex with him after I get you the contraceptives, that you will begin to have sex with him?”

“Yes,” I replied. “I have really wanted to a couple of times. I said I would if they had condoms and they said they didn’t, and it would be alright without one. I wouldn’t risk it. I sucked their cocks to avoid having them fuck me.”

“How often have you done that?” She asked.

“About four or five times,” I told her.

“Do you swallow it?” she asked.

“I do now, they didn’t like me spitting it out. I am getting used to it now.”

“Good, then I think you will really enjoy having sex with some of the boys you like. You can come and ask me anything you want to know about sex at any time. I won't mind and I won't tell your Dad until you say it's ok.”

Then she came over to me and hugged me.

“You and I are going to be really good friends. Losing your virginity is something special and you want to make sure you will enjoy it and the boy you do it with. Don’t do it with the first boy who asks unless you really like him. Some just want to fuck you then forget you.”

“Before I do it, I will come and ask you what I should do,” I told her.

“Good girl, have a good time with yourself, I am going to,” then she left me on my own.

I took all my clothes off and the began to masturbate.

When I came, I had an amazing feeling as I really enjoyed talking to Julie and that she didn’t tell me I shouldn’t do anything I liked doing.

The next day Julie came to my room and said, “Here is the prescription for your pills. Go and get them and start taking them tonight. It will be about two weeks before you can have sex and let him cum inside you safely.”

I went to her and hugged her and said: “Thank you.”

“Be sure you don’t miss a day,” she said.

“My period is due in a few days so I will start straight after,” I told her.

“Good girl,” she replied.

I was sure now that I could talk to Julie about anything I needed to know about sex and boys.

I went straight to the pharmacy and got the pills and went home, studied the pamphlet in the box so I would know all about them before I took my first pill. I was quite excited and masturbated again.

The next day I told a couple of my friends and one of them was already taking the pill and the other one wanted to know all about it. The one on the pill had not had sex yet but her mother said she should take them to regulate her periods.

She said to me, “I don’t have a problem with my periods, and I think my mother just wanted to make sure I don’t get pregnant.

I asked her, ”Do you fuck your boyfriend?”

“Not yet, Tony, my boyfriend and I are going to start on Saturday night. His parents are going out, so we are going to do it at his place.”

That afternoon when I got home Julie was just coming out of the bathroom and was completely naked.

She smiled at me and said nicely, “Come into my bedroom.”

I followed and then she said, “How about we do it together? You know, masturbate.”

I was not sure about it. I didn’t really feel like it at that moment, but she sat on the edge of the bed and slipped her finger into the vagina.

I couldn’t help myself. Watching her turned me on. I decided to join her. She watched me undress and looked at my body as I revealed everything.

“You haven't shaved it yet? “she said.

“No,” was all I could say I hadn’t really thought about it. I had noticed she had shaved a lot of her hair off and had a straight strip of hair above her vagina. Like in some of the porn movies. Other girls had no hair at all.

Julie said, ”After we have finished, I will show you how to do it.”

I sat on the bed beside her and we both began to masturbate ourselves. It was interesting seeing another girl do it and that she did it differently to me.

“Would you like me to do it to you?” Julie asks.

I was hesitant but could not say no. “OK, what do I have to do?”

“Just get up here on the bed and I will show you how two girls can have some fun together.”

Julie began by rubbing her hand over my mound of hair.

“Before I start, have you ever made yourself bleed masturbating?”

“Once I put my hairbrush handle up there and I bled. It was a bit like I was having my period, but it stopped as quickly as it started,” I told her.

“What a pity, you have broken your hymen by the sound of it. That is supposed to happen the first time you have sex,” Julie told me.

“Have I done any harm?”

“Not really, but you have robbed your lover of the pleasure of knowing he is the first guy to fuck you.”

“Shit,” I said.

“Don’t worry, I am sure he won’t mind. Well, this is not going to do any harm then,” she said as she slipped her finger inside me. It felt awesome.

She rubbed me as I do when I masturbate and then slipped two fingers into me and massaged the top of my cunt and it felt awesome. I moaned with delight.

“You like having your G spot massaged, do you?” she asked.

“What's that?” I replied.

Then Julie explained all about my vagina my clitoris and everything inside me that gets touched when you have sex. She even slipped one finger right up inside me and showed me what it feels like to touch your cervix.

This was heavenly. She was showing me everything I needed to know and didn’t. Then she got me to do the same thing to her and use my fingers to feel inside her and put them where she told me. Then she told me what I had to do to make it feel good for her and at the same time I got to know where to touch myself, to make it feel even better, as she had done to me. I had only ever used my fingers to finger fuck myself and rub my clitoris.

Then she began to feel my nipples. That was awesome. I had already let a few boys touch and suck them. When she did it, I gave a little moan and she kissed me as she slipped two fingers into me. This was the best time I have ever had. I had never kissed another girl like I kiss boys and it felt wonderful and we lay on the bed and we kissed and felt each other all over.

I felt her tits and she loved me playing with them. The feeling of her naked body against mine felt wonderful. I had never cuddled a boy or a girl in the nude before. I wanted about six hands to touch everything I wanted to touch.

Julie then explained where to touch a girl or a boy on the temple and neck to make them feel great. As soon as she touched me on those spots it did things to me and my pussy began to leak stuff like when I cum. Then she began to feel my tits and play with my nipples again and I could not help myself it was the best feeling I have ever had.

We played with each other and never said a word. I just did to her what she did to me, and it was amazing.

Then she got up and slipped her body down so as her head was right where my hair was. I couldn't help myself I opened my legs wide to let her get her head between my legs. She kissed the inside of my thighs and slowly kissed her way up to my cunt and then slipped her tongue between the lips of it and licked me.

“Oh, God,” I screamed. That was the most amazing sensation I have ever had.

Then Julie began to do things to my cunt with her tongue and mouth and used her fingers to spread me open and wide so she could lick me there. I have never ever had a feeling as good as that in my life.

Julie continued to lick me and use her fingers to rub me inside. After a minute or two, she pushed my legs back and then licked my ass hole. Then she moved her hand, so her thumb was rubbing my clit and she had another finger in my bum. It felt awesome as she rubbed both at once. I didn’t know that your bum hole gave you good sensations. I did now.

I screamed, “I am going to cum.”

I could not control myself anymore I was having an orgasm that she had made for me, it was the first time anybody other than myself had made me cum.

I bucked and bounced and my whole body shook, I was shaking from head to toe, my legs kept pulling back up and then down again. I had never felt like this ever before. Julie kept rubbing my cunt with her fingers fast and furiously and I was cumming so hard I could not believe what was happening. I have been masturbating for a couple of years, but I have never made myself cum like that.

I had let a few boys finger me, but they never got me to cum. Julie had done everything that I could have possibly enjoyed and then got me to cum. It was an amazing feeling. I was wriggling with her fingers still inside me and I was pulling my nipples so hard. My whole body had just had the most amazing sensation ever.

I was almost crying with the feeling of what I had just achieved. I still could not lie still and then Julie took her fingers out and put them in my mouth. I was sucking my own cunt juice off her fingers. It had been about three or four minutes of extreme pleasure of her finger fucking me and cumming. I could not believe it could feel so good.

Finally, Julie put her head down and kissed me. I put my arms around her and pulled her body down on top of mine. The feeling of our two bodies rubbing against each other was amazing. We were kissing as I had never kissed before. This feeling was something special for me.

After we had exhausted ourselves kissing, she pulled away and I lay there and said,

“That has to be the most amazing thing I have ever done or had done to me. That was amazing, sensational and I am so happy.”

Julie just looked at me and said, ‘You were wonderful, you were amazing.”

I could not believe I had done what I had done with her. I was so happy.

I thought of the times I sucked boys’ cocks and they came. I know how they felt now. My guess was that this was better. The only thing is they spurted cum.

“Do you know something? I am going to ask your Dad if we can do something together. How would you feel about the three of us in bed together… naked?” Julie said to me.

“Fuck, I don’t know about being naked in bed with Dad, I have seen him naked often enough and seen him fuck mum a few times just before they split up, but I have never done anything like that before,” I said.

“Look you are an amazing girl; I believe that you can handle it and that three of us could have a wonderful time together. I know he has said to me that the guy who gets your cherry will be the luckiest guy on earth.”

“Shit do you think he wants to fuck me?” I questioned.

“If he does, you will know just how good it can be with him. I have had lots of guys fuck me, but he is the best. That’s why I am living with him. I love him and I love what we do together. He is amazing. I don’t know that he will want to with you but if he does, you will find out just what it is like to be fucked by an expert. Why your mother left him I have no idea.”

A week went by and Julie and I seemed to be much closer. Julie and I had a new understanding. Each time we were close she hugged me, and I felt good about her. She was to be my step mum soon but for now, she was just my Dad's girlfriend that lived with us. We hadn’t done anything since.

On Friday night I was going out and Julie asked me, “Have you done it yet?”

I told her, “No, but it could be soon. I have been on my period.”

“Good luck,” Julie said.

“I am starting the pills tomorrow, but I am not going out with a boy. It’s just a few girls,” I replied.

“I want to have a chat. Can we talk sometime tomorrow morning? Your Dad is working so we can have the house to ourselves,” she said.

“I would like that,” I said.

I was hoping a chat might be an excuse to have some time together again. The fact she was another woman and older was not bothering me as I thought it might. I had thought about what we had done the first time, and the more I thought about it the more I was thinking of doing it with her again if she was interested.

I was late getting out of bed as it was Saturday and I had stayed out late the night before.

Julie eventually came in and said, ”Did you have a heavy night last night?”

“Late but not heavy, we had a few drinks, but I was not drunk,” I told her.

“Remember last time we talked, I suggested you might enjoy the three of us being in bed together?”

“And?” I asked.

“Well, I had a talk with your...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Meggsy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments