Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Older Sister

17
1 Comment 1
20.7k Views 20.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
My name is David. I am 16 years old and a sophomore in high school. I am about 5'8", very slender with some muscle. I am not weak but wouldn't say I'm strong either. I have neck length, brown hair and blue eyes and my dick is maybe 6.6 inches. About a year ago, I went swimming with my sister, Britney. She is 23, 5'1" with shoulder length brown hair. She has green eyes and a very sexy body. Her tits aren't very big at about a 34A cup, but they are very beautiful and she has an ass like no other. Well anyway, I was swimming with my sister and looking at her gave me a funny feeling. I started to realize how gorgeous and sexy she was. 

Later that night, I was lying in bed thinking about her, when I heard her enter the bathroom to take a shower. So I got an idea in my head to spy on her. I live on the second floor of my house, so I climbed out the window next to my bed and very quietly walked to the bathroom room window. I knelt down and peeked inside. I saw my sister looking at herself in the mirror, having already taken her shirt off. She was standing there in her jeans and bra and the sight of her made my cock jump a little bit. I sat there waiting for more, when she began to slide her jeans from her waist. When she bent over to take them off, I got a good view of her pink panty-clad ass. This only made me harder. Afterwards she reached behind her and and unhooked her bra, releasing her petite tits. They were small but very full tits with dime sized nipples. She then proceeded to slide her panties down off her ass. Her ass was very big and firm. My cock was at full attention by this point.

After checking herself out in the mirror, she sat down on the toilet, which was right next to the window. I moved back a little so she wouldn't see me. While doing so I scraped the shingles with my belt studs and I saw her look through the window. I quickly walked to my window to get inside and right when I stepped through I saw her peek her head out the window. That had been a close call. 

When I got inside I knew my sister would be in the bathroom for at least 15 more minutes, so I decided to go to her room and peak around. I stepped inside and left the door open a crack. Seeing her dirty hamper, I walked to it and pulled out one of her dirty panties. I brought the wet, crusted crotch to my nose and inhaled deeply. Wow, the scent was so sweet and musty. I could sit there and smell my sister's panties all day but I knew I didn't have time so I quickly pulled down my pants and started stroking my cock. I lay back in her bed, stroking my dick and sniffing her panties, imaging I was smelling her pussy and licking it. After 5 or 10 minutes I felt the cum ready to shoot out of me so I wrapped the panties around my penis and came very hard in the crotch of them. As the last of my load was shooting out of me, I heard my sister turn off the shower so I quickly threw the panties on the floor and left her room. As I was walking by the bathroom door, my sister came out in only a towel. I looked down and noticed her cute little feet but kept walking to my bed.

She asked,"Where were you coming from?" 

So I replied,"Downstairs. I was getting a drink of water. Why?"

"Oh, nothing, it just looked like you came from my room."

"Well I didn't, you loser," I stuck my tongue out at her.

She replied with a simple laugh and walked into her room to get dressed. I got into my bed and quickly fell asleep, thinking of my sister.

The next few days went by slowly because my sister went our of town for a few days, to play with her punk band and some shows.

Esthera2022
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Esthera2022

She got back early on the Saturday morning when I was asleep, because I woke up to her shaking me around.

"Wh-what do you want?!"

"Its time to get up bro, its already 10:30."

"So what? It's too early." 

"Get up!" As she rips the covers off me and see's I'm only in my boxer briefs, which outlines my morning wood vividly. "Oops!" She says," I forgot that about you boys. Nice boxers" as she winks at me. I don't know what she's talking about but realize my boner as I look down.

"Shit! Can you just give me a few minutes?!" 

"Sure." Then she walks back downstairs. I get up when she is gone, grab some clothes and a towel then go to the bathroom to piss and take a shower.

When I get out of the shower I go downstairs for some breakfast and see my sister laying on the couch watching tv. I quickly eat a bowl of cereal and walk in the living room. There's no more room on the couch so I pick up my sister's feet and sit down, resting her feet on my lap. 

"What ya watching?" I ask.

"Spartacus."

"Isn't that the one with a bunch of sex in it?"

"Yeah, but besides that its a good show."

"Alright well I'm gonna go play xbox," I tickle her feet a little as I get up and walk upstairs to my room.

The day flies by and soon it 7:00. My sister knocks on my door. "Yeah?" 

"You want to go to the drive-in movies with me tonight?"

"Sure. What movie?"

"Project X and 21 Jump Street."

"Cool." I come out of my room and follow her to the car and I get in the passengers seat.

"So how are you sis?"

"I'm good, how about you?" 

"I'm good too." Then I put on some music until we get to the movie.The lot is packed so we pick a spot in the back and park. "I'll go get us some sodas." I get out and head to the snack bar in the lobby. I come back and see my sister in the back seat with a blanket. I open the door and sit next to her, putting the sodas in the cup holders.

My sister says," Hey scoot closer, get under the blanket with me." So I scoot close to her and get under the blanket and then the movie starts. My sister lays against me, putting her head on my shoulder and her hands in mine. I hold her hand and move my other hand on her thigh and notice she had taken her pants off. My hand being on her bare thigh gets me excited. But I concentrate on the movie. 

A little longer in the movie, my sister moves around laying against the door, putting her feet in my lap. My dick grows a little more and my sister notices because she looks at me. She start moving her feet around, rubbing my cock around with her feet. I immediately grow harder. I look at her and she moves her foot and start pushing it up my short on my thigh. I feel her toes touch my shaft and I close my eyes. My sister reaches over and slides my shorts and boxers down revealing my cock. She looks at it with hungry eyes and immediately wraps her feet around my cock. She slowly strokes up and down. Then she takes one foot and starts rubbing my balls while she puts my cock between her big toe and little toe and jacks me off. She starts doing it faster and faster, I look up and see her biting her lip. She does this until I'm ready to cum. "I'm gonna cum sis." She rubs harder and I cum all over her feet. Some even shoots out onto her thigh. I look into my sister's eyes panting, and I see lust and passion....

To be continued.... maybe

Published 
Written by David420
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments