Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More of Mistress Gran

"Lending her Bingo money is a good deal"

16
3 Comments 3
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Phone rings. "Hello?"

"Hi Randy, Gran here. I have a slight problem, I just made a deposit to the bank, and they just closed but a friend asked me if I wanted to go play Bingo with her and I have no loose cash on hand. I can pay you back next week."

Sure, Gran. I'll be right over, Will a hundred and fifty be alright?"

"Yes, thanks so much!"

Next week.

Sound of a ringing phone. "Hello?"

"Hi Randy, would you like to come to my house and get that money you sweetly lent me?"

"Sure, I'll be right on over."

Gran has the money in hand. "Put the money on your table Gran I have an idea about something you might like."

"Oh, and what does Randy have in mind?" Gran asks with wonder about what is yet to happen in a kinky way.

"I was wondering if you'd like to keep that money for another game in exchange for taking wild pictures of me and me of you with your snazzy sexy heels and half-glasses, beaded chains, and those sweet sexy ovals with the half-moons and maybe a few pics of Gran's lady parts wearing glasses, you could have the smartest looking pussy in town, Gran!"

"Randy, what are we waiting for?" she asks as she hauls her sweet bum out of that chair.

We are in her room and she starts stripping as I do too.

"I have been having ideas also Randy, I want to see you all tied up, I will want to see what happens when I get you all turned on, numerous times then doing nothing and after say a half dozen times see how many fat ropes of cum you can produce for your Gran, in short, I want you to be able to please me as I have never been pleased, So are you up to this?" Gran asks me as she stands there flicking with her thumbs the beads to her silver ovals with half-moons, making them move and the light of the lamp at that exact time is seen in her glasses.

"Yes Gran if you take pictures, I will want to see Gran's puss wearing those silver ovals, I like seeing a smart-looking pussy."

"Your Gran is a smart pussy! Oh yes, I want to try these ideas, I think it will be a milestone in the progress of sex to cum! My idea is to have you tied up, in bondage even."

"Gran now you're sounding like the well-known lion in a cartoon where he says, 'Exit stage left, I'm outa here even.

"Heavens ta Murgatroyd, It's Snagglepuss." Says Gran.

"Yup that's Snagglepuss alright, good to know Gran knows the good old cartoons, so let us get going with this bondage stuff."

Gran does just that with a multitude of red and white belts with double rows of holes and long skinny belts from skirts she begins to tie me up, hands behind my back tied at the ankles with skinny black belts in patent leather gator style red or white double row of holes at the knees. I am going nowhere. She is sitting in a chair next to her bed with me, her grandson on the bed sitting up against the headboard. She takes her silver ovals with the half-moons and winds the white glossy chain of beads around my cock. she has those gold half-square style part down her nose, with her ovals sitting on top of my cock and beads around it she snaps a pic on my phone. With a pair of silver half-moon style, the beaded chain of which is now wrapped around me, she drags them over my balls.

"Do you like what Gran is doing? Are you going to want to cum for me? Big fucking squirts? Ten to twenty of them as a warm-up? Gran is going to want a lot of that stuff... Oh, I'll be back, I told Gerty I'd call her."

So Gran goes into the living room and calls Gerty. Who the fuck is Gerty? is Gert going to come over and watch what is so not happening at the moment?

"Oh Hi Gert, oh I'm doing just fine, yes that was a nice time Saturday at Bingo. That sausage and onion roll was good, about a third the size of Randy's sausage which I am working on. He is all tied up right now, yes it is a new idea teasing, get him hard, wank-off, and make a phone call or grab a cup of coffee, maybe read a chapter in a novel I am reading. Oh, more custard drops. This time on your silver half-round glasses and you found a pic of his cock with your beaded chain around it and glasses sitting on top of his cock on your phone?! Well, Gert, I think he likes your things, most likely he's in love with you and when that happens, your things can take on an erotic nature."

CataleyaBlush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CataleyaBlush

Well it is about twenty minutes now and here I lie or sit all tied up and it's getting soft, I must go along with her game as I do like it. Ah, she is coming back in.

"Thanks for staying Randy!" Like I was going anywhere? like I was able to go anywhere? She goes to her closet and comes back with a few pairs of black patent heels, one pair is known as spectators patent black at heels and toes white in between, another pair in patent black three-inch heel and an ankle straps making them the well-known 'fuck me pumps' I wonder what she has in mind?

"So you want pictures, do you?" Gran asks in the voice of the wicked witch from the west in the Wizard of Blahs.

She takes the spectator's heel and stuffs it between my legs with the heel pointing toward me, takes a pair of half-glasses, and has them sit on the heel as if they are looking at me and she snaps off another picture. She leaves the room and comes back with a slice of pizza and a cold can of Coors. Good choice for a meal that's for sure. She finishes both and comes back to sit down next to me. She grabs the fuck-me pumps and starts dragging them up and down the side of my cock.

"Do you like what I am doing Randy? Is my heel getting you hard? Again? I do hope so because if it does not happen that you can really please me, I might just have to get Gertrude to come over and check things out. how would you feel about that?"

She takes the other spectator heel, places it over my cock, wraps some beads around it with her silver ovals on top of the heel, and clicks off a few more pics from different angles. Gran leans over me.

"Lick my glasses! "She barks and as I do so, Gran clicks another picture as I am licking her glasses.

Gran is wearing those silver ovals and with their beaded chain around my cock she takes me in her mouth and starts sucking me off, her head bobbing up and down and those glasses taking in the light of the bedside lamp, she is at the same time stroking it with her thumb and finger as she brushes her gold half-square glasses under my balls, and when I think I am going to choker her she lifts her head and holds those ovals so as to catch every drop. What a fuckin mess. Gran is still jerking me and brushing my balls with her glasses, squirt after freaking squirt. Her silver ovals and their half-moons are so covered and the beaded chain takes a good hit too. Damn, I never came like this before, like gangbusters.

"Oh Randy, this is the best! What a fucking load, damn I thought that would work, teasing you as I did make you keep making this stuff and building up pressure.."

"So I guess you really liked it, Gran?"

"Very much so, I may tell Gertie about this, she too studied sexual issues and how to take care of the things that pop up at times."

"Would I be correct in thinking it would be more of an issue if it didn't pop up

"Well, I suppose so."

"It seems to me you're taking on the role of Mistress Gran and I am not supposed to know things?"

SNAP goes the whip

"YOW! what the fuck GRAN!"

"That is for not asking Mistress Gran permission to speak."

Published 
Written by heelzanpearls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments