Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom Brought The Wrong One Home This Time: Chapter III

""I still can't believe you fucked Mom. That's so fucking weird, Peter. It's not normal.""

307
31 Comments 31
11.8k Views 11.8k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"Part three of this series thanks for voting on the last two and making them so popular"

Jessie may have stormed out of the room, but she hadn't gone anywhere. I could see her reflection in the hall stand mirror by the front door. It was opposite Mom's bedroom. Jessie had been standing just out of view in the hall, listening to Mom and my conversation. Now as I fucked Mom doggy style, Jessie had her summer dress hitched up to her waist, her lace panties around her ankles, and three fingers buried deep in her shaved cunt. As she furiously finger fucked herself, listening to me and Mom fuck.

Seeing Jessie's reflection as she finger fuck her little shaved pussy and seeing how wet her fingers were pushed me quickly over the edge. I Thrust deeply one last time and roared aloud as I exploded deep inside Mom, flooding her mature cunt with my seed. Mom followed and screamed into the pillow, her arse bucking and thrusting as she came hard on my cock.

Totally exhausted, we collapsed on the bed together, our bodies covered in sweat, our breathing erratic and labored. I opened my eyes just in time to see Jessie's body heave forward, her fingers pushed into her cunt as far as they could go. Her legs crumpled under her intense orgasm as she fell to her knees and out of sight of the mirror.

I have no idea how long we stayed like that, Mom and I on the bed. But when we finally caught our breath, Mom rolled over and kissed me.

"Thank you, my darling Peter for being perverted like your Mother. I can't tell you how wonderful today has turned out. I love your cock, baby, and I don't want to stop fucking you, but your sister was freaked out by what she saw, and I need to think about her well-being as well. So, for now, I think we need to slow things down a bit until we have all sat down and talked."

"Mom, do you trust me?"

"Yes, of course I do, darling."

"Then let me deal with Jessie. She's not as innocent as you might think. We are pretty close. I will talk to her and explain what she saw us doing."

"Ok, but I don't want her scared for life, and if she isn't ok with you and I fucking then it stops, ok?"

"Fine, but I think I will be spending the night in your bed tonight. And if things go the way I think they will, she might join us."

"Please promise me you aren't going to try and force her to be perverted like you and me."

"I assure you I think she already is. She just doesn't realize it yet."

Mom and I must have fallen asleep in each other arms, exhausted from all the fucking we did. I got up and checked the time, and it was now quite late. I got up, dressed, and covered Mom with the throw rug on the bottom of the bed; then, I closed her bedroom door and went to speak to Jessie.

Knocking lightly on her door was met with instant hostility.

"Go away, you fucking pervert. I don't want to speak to you or Mom right now."

I grabbed the doorknob and turned it, but the door was locked.

"I said, fuck off, Peter, you're sick. I don't want to see you or talk to you."

Jess went on a rant, so I simply said, "It didn't seem to bother you when I was fucking Mom, and you were in the hallway finger fucking yourself to a massive orgasm, you hypocrite."

Jessie went silent, then I heard her walk across to the door, and I listened to the lock unlatch. I turned the doorknob and pushed the door open slowly. Jessie was sitting on her bed with her back to me.

"How? How did you know?" She said quietly without turning to face me.

"The hallstand mirror, dummy. I was watching you the entire time I was plowing Mom from behind. It was you that made me come so fast. Seeing how wet your fingers were made me shoot my load deep into Mom."

"Shut up, Peter. God, that's so embarrassing. I don't need you to tell me the details," she said, turning to face me, her face crimson red from embarrassment.

I stood beside her, putting my hand on her shoulder, "Jess, don't be embarrassed. It was the hottest thing I have seen other than coming home and finding Mom tied spread eagle on her bed with a big black dildo buried to the balls in her pussy."

"What? You found Mom tied up to the bed? By who? Is she ok? Did someone hurt her?" she said, jumping up to go check on Mom.

"Relax, she's fine. It was just one of the guys she bought home to fuck. They got a little kinky, then Mom pissed him off, so he left her tied up as punishment and went home."

"Jesus, who does that? What an arsehole. So you come home and found her, and then what? You untied her, and as a reward, she fucked you."

"Not exactly. I played around a little bit. Teasing, then took some photos of her naked, tied up."

"Wait, what? Why the fuck would you do that to Mom? That's worse than leaving her tied up in the first place fuck Peter, you are such an arsehole."

"Get off your high horse there, little sister. Mom isn't so innocent in all this. Come with me. I want to show you something."

Jess followed me to my room. I fired up my laptop, dug out the hard drive from the back of my wardrobe, and plugged it in. I found the file of Mom being made airtight by the three young black guys and hit play.

I watched Jessie's face go from annoyed to bewilder in seconds as she watched Mom being fucked in all three holes by three of the biggest black cocks I have ever seen.

"Holy fuck, where did you get this? Oh my God, their dicks are so fucking big. How is Mom taking those things so deep? Jesus, Pete, the guy fucking her arse is stretching her open so much."

I went to close the video to show her how many files there were, but she grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"Wait, I want to see this. Fuck, Mom is really taking those huge cocks like a pro, isn't she? I mean, that guy is fucking her throat so violently, and she is taking every inch of it. My God, this might be the hottest thing I have ever seen," Jess said as her hand went to her lap. I watched as she pressed it firmly against her mon.

"Oh yeah, Mom is a total slut and size queen. She loves big cock. While I was fucking her, she told me she was a whore for black dick and loved having her holes stretched out."

"I still can't believe you fucked Mom. That's so fucking weird, Peter. It's not normal."

"And is it normal to finger your tight little gash while standing outside in the hall listening to me do it?"

Again, Jessie went quiet. I put my arm around her and hugged her, pulling her tight against me.

"I'm not trying to embarrass you, sis. Like I said, it was hot watching you. I can't believe how good your pussy looks. I had no idea you kept it nice, clean-shaved, and smooth."

Jessie looked up at me with a scowly face. Before her eyes returned to the screen, Mom was now in the reverse cowgirl position. She bounced up and down on the black cock buried deep in her arse, thick white cum pouring out of her pussy while sucking another one.

Not looking away from the action on the screen, Jessie said, "It's not shaved. It's waxed dumbarse, and you really think my pussy looks good?"

"Fuck yeah, it looks incredible. Everything about you is fantastic, Jess. I have always thought so."

Jess turned to me with a look in her eye had never seen before.

"Do you really mean that? I always thought you didn't like the way I looked. I thought you liked girls with more shape. You know, with hips and big tits like Mom. I'm tall and skinny, my tit's are too small, and my ass is tiny."

"Fuck Jess, I have been jerking off to you since I knew what it was. I have always thought you are one of the hottest girls at school. Shit, all my friends do."

"What! You jerk off to me? I don't know what to say. I guess it's sort of flattering that you think I'm hot. I couldn't help but notice how big your dick was when you came all over, Mom. Well, I think it's big. I have never seen one before in the flesh."

"What do you mean you have never seen one before? You have been out with guys and stuff, right?"

"Yeah, but never done anything. I don't know. I think I like girls."

"What, you're a lesbian?"

"I don't know. Katie and I have fooled around together a lot lately, and I know I like how her pussy tastes. And I like how it feels when she goes down on me and then kisses me."

"Are you fucking kidding me right now! You and Katie go down on each other? That's hot as fuck Jessie. I would love to watch that and jerk off."

"Do you want to jerk off now in front of me if I show you my pussy?"

"What? You want me to get my dick out and just start jerking off to you?"

"Yeah, I'm so damn horny watching Mom getting gang-banged by these black studs. My pussy is dripping wet. We could watch each other masturbate if you want? I would really like to see your dick again."

"Fuck Jess, I would love that," I said, standing up and undoing my jeans.

I was already hard. I have no idea how after the number of times Mom and I fucked today and the amount I jerked off yesterday. But if my hot little sister wants to masturbate in front of me, I won't say no.

Jessie pulled down the top of her sundress, and those perfect firm jiggly tits popped into view. I wanted to reach out and touch them but thought better of it didn't want to scare her off. Then she lifted the front up, her perfectly smooth pussy came into view, and I was hooked.

Jessie was the total opposite of Mom in every way. Jess was tall and skinny. Her tits were smaller but firm, and her pussy was neat and tidy, but I guess she hadn't had kids or been getting her cunt pounded by giant cock for the last three years.

I stroked my cock, sliding the skin up and down its veiny shaft. Precum dripped from the end as I watched Jess squeeze her right tit. The slim fingers of her other hand slid between the slit of her pussy.

Jess was biting her bottom lips as she watched my cock intently.

"What are you thinking, Jess?"

"I was thinking how big your dick looks close up. And how thick it is, I don't think my fingers would even fit around it."

"Do you want to try?"

"Can I?"

"Go ahead. It's not going to bite."

I stepped closer to Jess, and with the hand, she had been squeezing her tit with, she reached out and gripped my cock hard.

"Oh My God, it's so hot to hold, and my fingers don't reach right round. I have nothing to compare it to, but it's friggin huge. I think it's bigger than the dildo I took my virginity with. The one I found in Mom's room one day."

"You took your virginity with one of Mom's dildos?"

"Well, I broke my hymen with it. Yeah, I mean, you have to have sex to lose your virginity. I found it in her draw, looking for some batteries for the remote, and was fascinated by it. No one was home, so I stripped off, spread my legs on Mom's bed, and pushed it into me. It hurt like fuck but then started to feel really good, and soon I was really thrusting it in and out until I had an orgasm."

AbbyTaylorrA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyTaylorrA

"Fuck that's hot, Jess. I would love to have watched that."

"Would you really like to watch me fuck myself with a dildo?"

"God, yes, who wouldn't?"

Jess let go of my cock, "Wait here, I'll be back." She said as she put her tits back in her dress and walked out of the room.

Jess returned to my room a minute later with one hand behind her back and a sheepish look on her face.

Close your eyes and don't open them till I say so. Ok?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Ok, you can open them now," she said a little minute later.

Holy shit, I nearly died. Jessie was lying on my bed, pooped up against the wall. She was naked, her dress now on the floor. She had her legs spread, and she was licking a purple vibrator suggestively.

"Did you really like watching me finger myself in the hallway listening to you and Mom fuck Peter?"

"God, yes. I told you that's what made me cum. You are so fucking hot, Jessie. I know you're my sister, but I want you so badly right now."

As I was saying that, Jessie was sliding the tip of the vibrator up and down her tight little slit. Fuck she was already so wet. Jess slipped the tip of the vibrator between her tiny pink labia, and about two inches disappeared. Fuck, her pussy looked so tight the way it hugged the slim shaft of the vibrator.

I grabbed my cock and started stroking it Jessie and my eyes locked on each other as we both started masturbating.

"Fuck Jess, that's so damn hot, and you are so wet already."

"I'm always wet. My pussy is always leaking and soaking my panties. It's such a pain at school when you have to sit through a class with soaking-wet panties. I love watching you jerk off your dick is so thick and hard. It's really turning me on, Peter."

"Likewise, I just want to cum all over those gorgeous tits and then taste your beautiful pussy."

Jessie was really pumping the vibrator in and out of her pussy now, and the shaft was covered in white cream where it stopped each time. Fuck I just had to taste my sister. I was in love with her so much right now.

I couldn't tear my eyes from the incredible sight of my sister fucking herself with that purple toy. I knew I wouldn't last long. Not watching her fucking herself.

"Shit, Jessie, you are going to make me cum. You just look so damn hot.

"Don't you dare waste that load of cum, young man," we heard Mom say from the bedroom door.

We both looked over at Mom as she came into the room naked.

"Let Jessie taste you. She needs to discover firsthand how good eighteen-year-old cum tastes. Now get on the bed with her. Open your mouth, darling. I promise you will love it just like your slutty Mother does."

I think we were both in a bit of shock, but I did as I was told and stood on the bed next to Jessie's head as I started pulling on my cock again.

"Fuck, I'm so close, sis. Open your mouth!"

Jessie opened her mouth, and my balls unleashed the first two jets landing directly on Jessie's outstretched tongue, the next one hitting her across the lips. The fourth and fifth, not as powerful, splattered across her rosy pink nipples. I watched as Jessie's closed her mouth and swallowed my load.

Mom leaped into action and, leaning over Jessie, began licking my cum from her perky tits taking care to suck her pointy, erect nipples. Jessie looked up at me and opened her mouth again. I didn't hesitate and leaned forward as she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and started licking the drips of cum on it.

Mom had already moved down Jess's body and was running her tongue up the side of her labia. Jess moaned as Mom licked along the length of her other labia. Putting her hand on Jessie's, Mom pulled the vibrator from her pussy, and in one smooth movement, Mom swallowed the entire thing and cleaned all of Jessie's pussy cream from it.

Dropping the vibrator on the bed, Mom knelt between Jessie's spread legs, then leaning forward, she licked the length of Jessie's pussy.

"Mom, this is so wrong. Are you sure we should be doing this?"

Mom looked up from between Jessie's legs and said, "Ssshhh, baby. It's fine. I'm getting you ready to take your brother's beautiful big cock. I want to see him stretch this pretty little pussy open and turn you into his slut, just like I am now."

"But Mom, I'm a virgin. Are you sure Peter should be fucking his sister? It seems so wrong, so taboo."

"Honey, your brother is the perfect man to give your virginity to. His cock will do things to you, you never thought possible. You will become addicted to it, I promise, because I have." She said, looking up at me and smiling.

"Ok, I trust you, Mom. If you think this is ok, I'm ok with it."

"Mom, don't you think we wouldn't be more comfortable on your big king-sized bed?" I said, winking at her.

"Yes, you are right, darling, that's a good idea," she replied with a knowing smile.

If I was going to fuck Jessie and if Dad had been watching her fuck herself with Mom's dildo, we might as well give him a show he will never forget. Me cuckolding him with his ex-wife and daughter.

Mom and I pulled Jessie to her feet. Mom took her in her arms and kissed her passionately. Standing behind Jessie, I took both her tits in my hands and massaged them while she was sandwiched between us. Jessie's arms went around Mom's neck, and she passionately started kissing Mom. I wondered if Jessie really was a lesbian. She seemed to love kissing Mom.

We got to Mom's room, and Mom climbed up on the bed. She...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Kevtheledge63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments