Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lucy The Disciplinarian

"Lucy disciplines her mum and ex-headmistress"

30
7 Comments 7
795 Views 795
5.9k words 5.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is Chapter 2 after Discipline Needed Again"

Lucy, who was seventeen, had made her way back home on Saturday afternoon. She had expected to be at a sleepover with three friends. When one of them came down with a cold, it was decided best that the sleepover was cancelled.

Lucy went up to the front door, unlocked it, walked in, and closed the door behind herself. She was looking out for her mum, not knowing if she was home because she had phoned to tell her she was coming back and there was no answer.

That was why Lucy was shocked when she walked into the living room and saw her mum, Samantha, naked, with what looked like three cane strokes painted across her bottom. That wasn't her only shock, as, also in the room, and also naked, was Mrs Hargreaves, her ex-headmistress when she was at college, which she had finished at only a month ago.

Lucy looked from one to the other, trying to understand why her ex-headmistress was here at her home, and with her mother, and both of them were naked.

Her mum was the first to speak. "Let me explain, Lucy."

Lucy was half-listening, but also looking around the room. She got another surprise when she saw what was on the dining table. It was a hook-ended cane, similar to the one that Mrs Hargreaves used when caning her and the other students. She knew that because she had been caned so often.

When she saw the cane, she knew what had happened. Her mum joked the last time she had been with her in the headmistress's study that she didn't want to be the one being caned. So, the only explanation was that her mum had really meant that she did want to be caned, and had asked Mrs Hargreaves to come to the house to cane her. It could hardly take place at college as the term had ended, and, of course, Lucy knew that it was expected that she was going to be away from home at least until tomorrow.

Her mum had made it clear that even after she left college, Lucy would still be subject to being spanked by her because she didn't see any restriction on being spanked just because of her age. Lucy had then joked with her mum, if she ever misbehaved, then presumably she would accept being spanked. Her mum had actually agreed that that was right. Hence, the reasoning, that notwithstanding her joking comment, her mum did want to be caned. So, presumably, Mrs Hargreaves was here to cane her mum and had already given her three strokes.

Then Lucy wondered how come Mrs Hargreaves was naked. Two possibilities struck her. Both her and her mum being naked would most likely mean they would be making out together afterwards. Second, surely not, but would her mum also cane Mrs Hargreaves?

Lucy got the answer to one possibility when her mum and Mrs. Hargreaves turned and looked at the cane on the table, realising what Lucy would think about that, but, by doing so, Lucy saw three cane strokes on Mrs Hargreaves's bottom as well as on her mum's. So, that told Lucy that her mum and headmistress had already caned each other, well, with three strokes anyway.

Samantha and Mrs Hargreaves both realised that Lucy had seen the strokes and Samantha said, "We're not doing anything wrong, Lucy. It's not like we need to misbehave to get the cane. Jacqui and I are both adults, and we just want to see what it's like to be caned."

Lucy now knew the first name of her ex-headmistress, and that they were caning each other, so maybe she was right they would be making out after caning each other.

Lucy focused on the fact both women were naked. She was fully clothed, albeit in a skimpy vest top with a bare midriff, and short skirt, which was how she loved to dress in the warm weather like today.

Lucy demanded, "Are you both naked because you will make out afterwards?"

Samantha and Jacqui both blushed, which told Lucy that answer. She now wasn't surprised when her mum said, "We are seeing each other, and have been since that time I watched Jacqui giving you the cane. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, and was going to, soon.

Lucy supposed she wasn't surprised that her mum and Jacqui were an item, and discovering that, Lucy saw a good option for her, and said very sternly to both women, "Well, I can help you there. You want to know what it's like to be caned properly, then I can do that for both of you. We can take it a step further. We can role-play that I'm the headmistress and that you are both in double detention. My punishments play out differently because you will first do corner time, then both get a spanking, and then both get the cane. Because you are adults, I don't think six-of-the best strokes should be the restriction. I will make it twelve strokes for each of you. First, though, both of you go to the wall over there and press your noses against it. You are doing corner time.

Her mum and Jacqui both glanced at each other, but neither seemed up for arguing. Maybe they both even saw it as a good outcome. Lucy smiled as she watched both women being obedient and do exactly as they were told. Once their noses were pressed against the wall, she then instructed, "Both of you put your hands on your head."

Both women were again immediately obedient. Lucy did find it strange that she was not just ordering her mum around, but her ex-headmistress as well, and that was so cool, she told herself.

Lucy thought it would be fun to get some evidence that both women already had a few cane strokes clearly showing on their bottoms, took her phone, positioned herself behind both women, and took photographs of both bottoms showing the cane strokes already there. As both women kept their noses pressed against the wall, Lucy was also able to take sideways photos that clearly showed exactly who the two women were. She smiled to herself at that, and whilst she hoped that she wouldn't have to use any of the photographs, at least she had them just in case.

To emphasise her control, Lucy went and stood behind her mum, rubbed her bare bottom, and felt the cane welts, which she found very erotic. She then gave her mum two hard smacks on each bottom cheek. She didn't expect her mum to object, and she didn't. What Lucy noticed, was that her mum's armpits were totally clean-shaven, as though that had been done this afternoon. She looked across at Jacqui who had her hands also on her head and therefore could see her armpits. Yes, she was newly shaved there as well.

Lucy went and stood behind Jacqui and gave her two hard smacks on each bottom cheek, and was pleased she just gasped and didn't verbalise an objection.

Lucy went back and stood behind her mum, grabbed her by the ear, and made her twist around so she was facing into the room. Lucy looked her mum in the eye, but with one hand felt between her mum's legs. She must have shaved there as well this afternoon. She went and stood behind Jacqui, grabbed her by the ear, and made her turn around and face into the room. Then, just like she did to her mum, she felt Jacqui's pussy lips and felt that they were freshly shaved.

Lucy demanded to know, "Have you both shaved each other this afternoon? Tell me the truth, or twelve strokes becomes twenty-four."

Jacqui was the one to reply. "Yes, Lucy, we both like to have clean-shaven armpits, pussy lips, and legs. We did that for each other before caning each other."

Samantha also explained, "It is what we do to each other, isn't it, Lucy? I shave your pussy lips, armpits, and legs before spanking you, and you check me over regularly. It does show love for each other. My maternal love for you, and my love for my girlfriend."

Lucy could see how that made sense, because, after all, her mum did shave her as part of her very regular spankings. Why not do the same with her girlfriend? Now, though, she told herself, that, in future, she would demand the right to shave her mum's armpits, pussy lips, and legs, and actually loved that thought. With Jacqui as her mum's girlfriend, maybe she would deal with her as well, both shaving her and spanking her.

So, now, Lucy was determined to punish both her mum and ex-headmistress come girlfriend in the way that she had said she would. One difference, though, she decided, was that, as she was going to be spanking two adult women, her hand would not be good enough. She, therefore, went to the side cabinet, opened a drawer, took out a wooden-backed paddle hairbrush, waved it at both women, and said, "I'll be using this on both of you, or it will be more strokes of the cane. Make no mistake, I will do exactly that."

Lucy remembered that her mum had used this exact hairbrush just once on her bare bottom, and so knew how effective, and painful, it was.

Lucy could see from the glance that her mum and Jacqui gave each other that they fully accepted being spanked with the hairbrush. In fact, it did seem that they were both going to be two very obedient women. She supposed that made sense because, if they both wanted to be caned, then they were still going to be. She didn't know if they wanted to be spanked as well, but she certainly wanted to spank her mum, and if she could spank her ex-headmistress as well, then all the good. After all, Jacqui Hargreaves was no longer her headmistress because she had left college and in September would be going to uni. It was exciting, though, knowing that she was going to spank and cane her mum, and also spank and cane her ex-headmistress.

Both Samantha and Jacqui were tense as they were thinking about just what Lucy was going to do to them both. Samantha and Jacqui knew it wasn't normal for a daughter to spank and cane her mum, and certainly not normal for a student to spank and cane her headmistress. However, they both accepted it was going to happen.

Lucy went and turned a dining chair into the room and sat down. She glared at both women and ordered, "Both of you, come and stand facing me. You will each watch the other being spanked."

Having accepted it was going to happen, both Samantha and Jacqui were excited at the prospect of watching each other being spanked and caned. It even sounded much more exciting to them to watch the other being spanked, and then caned, rather than doing it themselves. Whilst Samantha was used to spanking Lucy, and Jacqui was used to caning lots of girls at college, they both got excited at this different perspective, and both felt quivers flying around their vulvas.

Lucy, as well, felt quivers flying around her vulva at the prospect of spanking and caning both her mum and ex-headmistress. It wasn't just exciting, she realised, but it was sexually arousing.

Knowing she was going to spank her mum first, Lucy hoped that this would not be the one and only time she spanked her, but that it would become just as regular as her mum giving her a spanking. She certainly didn't want her mum to stop spanking her, as she was aroused by that, but now also saw that spanking her mum regularly was equally arousing. She knew that her pussy lips were already damp with that excitement, and wanted to know whether her mum felt the same. That was why she decided she was going to find out.

So, as she commanded her mum to get across her lap, she watched as her mum lowered herself across her lap, leaving her bare bottom perched perfectly on her thighs to be spanked. Lucy then rubbed her mum's bottom in circles, but also eased her hand down the inside of her thighs, saw her mum part her legs, ran her fingers along her pussy lips, and was elated to find that they were damp.

Samantha had parted her legs as she felt Lucy's hands edging down between her thighs, and was not surprised when her daughter ran her fingers along her pussy lips. After all, she was aroused by what was happening, and had never seen it as wrong to shave her daughter's armpits, pussy lips, and legs, so why be upset if her daughter fondled her wet pussy lips? Also, now that she was across her daughter's lap, she also didn't see anything wrong with being spanked by her, at least not if she broke any rules that her daughter wanted to set for her. In fact, she would happily ask Lucy to set lots of rules for her and have spanking as her punishment. As she was thinking those thoughts whilst Lucy was running her fingers along her wet pussy lips, she couldn't stop herself gasping erotically and hoped that Lucy had heard.

As she was now sure that her mum was being turned on by the thought of being spanked, Lucy told herself that she would make this a very hard spanking. Having rubbed her mum's bottom in circles a few times, she raised her hand and brought her palm down on her mum's waiting bottom cheek, and watched as it flattened under her hand. As she raised her hand, her bottom cheek swirled around a bit and bounced back, but then the same happened to her mum's other bottom cheek when she spanked her hand down on that.

When Lucy heard her mum gasp, that got her excited, and proceeded to continue to spank her mum on alternate bottom cheeks, listening to her louder and louder gasps, and watching her squirm around on her lap. Noticing that her mum didn't make any effort whatsoever to get up, Lucy just continued landing spank after spank, trying to make them as hard as she could, and enjoying every spank she was giving. She wondered whether her mum was enjoying each spank as much, but doubted it.

Samantha was struggling more than she had expected. After all, her daughter was just a teenager, and she didn't think would be able to spank anywhere near as hard as she did. However, there was certainly something about being spanked by her daughter that set her thinking that she really did hope that this would not be the last time she was spanked by her. Having thought that, she also realised she was likely to be some way away from the end of this spanking, and there was still the hairbrush and cane to come. That really did set her mind thinking, and worrying about whether she would be able to cope with the pain.

Jacqui was watching, and was surprised at how hard a spanking Lucy was giving her mum. That didn't bode well for when she had to go across the girl's lap and have her bottom spanked. As much as she was worried about the pain, though, this was something that she really did want to experience, both the spanking and the cane. It made no difference to her that it was a teenager who was going to give her the punishment, particularly now she saw just how intense a spanking Lucy was giving.

That changed when Lucy stopped spanking her mum with her hand and picked up the hairbrush. The thwacks as the hairbrush landed were much louder than those made by her hand, and the gasps from her mum were much louder. Lucy landed fifty spanks on her mum's bottom to make sure it was stinging nicely, although, probably not nicely from her mum's point of view.

Samantha really struggled when her daughter used the hairbrush on her already stinging bottom. It hurt crazily, and wasn't erotic at all. Still, it was her daughter's right to make that decision, as she was the one in charge. In fact, she respected Lucy for taking charge like this, and it boded well for her to be disciplined by her daughter again.

All of a sudden, the loud thwacks ended and Jacqui heard Lucy say in an authoritative tone of voice, "Right, mum, you can get up now. Stand in front of me, facing me, with your hands on your head, and watch as I spank your very naughty girlfriend."

Jacqui felt increasingly tense as she watched Samantha get up off her daughter's lap and do exactly as she was told, so moments later she was standing facing her daughter with her hands on her head. Now it was her, she told herself, and just hoped she would cope at least as well as Samantha had.

It was then Lucy commanded, "Right, Jacqui, get yourself across my lap."

While Jacqui was tense and worried, she also knew that she was seriously turned on by the prospect of being spanked. She liked having to obey Lucy, who, after all, had been one of her students until very recently. She had also caned her several times, and so the change, with the teenager in charge of her ex-headmistress, really was quite something to turn her on.

Novaskyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Novaskyy

Jacqui immediately bent down across Lucy's lap, and had to admit to enjoying the submission just as much as she had hoped. After all, she now understood why even the girls who misbehaved in class at college were immediately obedient when in her study and about to be caned.

As Jacqui settled down across Lucy's lap, she saw Lucy's painted toenails and her upside down legs, and felt her hand rubbing her bottom in circles. Just then, she felt some strong quivers flying around her vulva, and wondered if she was about to cum. However, that didn't happen because the spanks started to land on each bottom...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments