Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lost Remote - Chapter 2

"One little remote changes everything."

36
15 Comments 15
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

“Looking for this?” he asked, holding the remote up.

“How did you . . . hmm.” I groaned when he turned it on again. “What are you . . . doing?”

“Watching you orgasm.” he said, his eyes on my wet pussy as he turned the intensity up.

“Damon . . .” I moaned, my head falling back against the sofa and I closed my eyes.

“That fucker told me he bought this for someone, oddly enough he didn’t tell me who which is odd because he tells me everything. I warned him, warned all of them that you were off limits.” he growled as he lowered the intensity.

“Why are you . . . doing this?” 

I tried to cross my legs and pull the blanket across my lap again but Damon was faster, always is. He grabbed both of my wrists in one of his hands and stood behind the sofa, raising my arms over my head.

“Hmm, even though I can’t see all of you from here, this view is quite tantalizing. I’m doing this because I want to, Lucy, because I’ve wanted to for a long time.” he whispered in my ear. “Do you want me to stop?”

His breath fanned against my ear as his lips moved over my neck and I could barely breathe, let alone answer his question rationally. Do I want him to stop? I mean, this is wrong because his mom is dating my father. Although, I was crushing on him before our parents ever met. We were flirting and almost dating but that all got thrown out of the window when our parents started dating.

“Do you want me to stop?” he repeated.

“No.” I whispered.

“Look at me.” Damon said.

I shook my head and he lowered the intensity again until it was almost off.

“Damon . . .” I whined.

“You don’t know what it does to hear you moan my name. Once I found the remote I quickly figured out where the other half was while you were talking to your dad. I wanted to knock his teeth out but I figured I could have more fun this way. Look at me, Lucia. Little Lucia, my pretty hispanic little sister.” he increased the intensity and put one hand on my knee to keep my legs open. “You could’ve been my girlfriend now but I digress. Look at me Lulu.” he pleaded.

I slowly opened my eyes and found him hovering over me. My breath was coming in pants, short, unsteady, and the sensations were building in my body. His hands felt like fire on my skin and his lips were burning on my neck.

“Do you want this, Lulu?” he whispered in my ear.

“Yess.” I moaned.

“Hmm, good girl. I’ve thought about doing this for a very long time. Not that I ever considered it would happen like this but I’ll take it.”

My body was whined up like a top and just waiting to blow. I wiggled my hands and he let go of my wrists but I grabbed his arm. With our eyes locked on each other I brought his hand down to my breast, moaning softly when he squeezed.

Damon’s hands moved softly over my bikini top covered breasts, so softly as if he’d stop at any moment and that’s definitely not what I want. As his hand moved higher, his knuckles brushing over my cheeks, I pulled the bikini top to the sides. His deep intake of breath fueled my fires and I can feel the orgasm growing in proportions.

“Damon . . . please . . .” I pleaded when he lowered the intensity again.

“You look so pretty Lulu, flushed and horny and half-naked. Davon is gonna lose his shit when he finds out that Carter slept with you.” he smiled.

“We’ve been having sex for about six months now.” I admitted, smiling when his eyes narrowed.

“Is that so? I told him to stay away.” he growled.

“I pursued him, very intensely and he finally gave in.”

“I don’t like that, Lucia.”

“Not many guys around . . . mmm, around here will try to date me. They’re scared of you and . . . mmm, and Davon.” I argued.

MistressVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressVivian

“Then my work was done correctly, except with Carter but I’ll handle that later. That’s it, not too loud babe because I don’t want anyone calling mom and dad.” he whispered in my ear.

He moved both hands over my breasts now, tweaking and pinching my nipples before palming my breasts as he kissed my neck. Each time he let go or removed one of his hands from my breasts the intensity of the vibrator changed. I don’t know how he knew but each time I was on the cusp, on that beautifully exhausting peak of an orgasm he would lower the intensity and prolong again. My heart felt like it would beat right out of my chest.

“Damon . . . please . . . I need to . . . please.” I pleaded with him.

“I’ve thought about this moment for years now, you know.” he said, his breathing slightly erratic to match my own. “I’ve wanted to be here with you.”

“I’ve . . . I’ve thought about it too.” I admitted.

“Alright, cum for me Lucia.” 

At that moment he increased the vibrator to its highest intensity, his hands then moved to my breasts and at the same time his softly bit the area where the neck meets the shoulders and that was all I needed. For the first time ever, I squirted, the orgasm was so intense that I saw spots and it really felt like an out of body experience. 

Coming down from that intense orgasm felt like it took forever. The vibrator was still operating but on a lower intensity now and Damon was still kissing on my neck, moving softly from one side to the other. I don’t think I knew it was possible to have an orgasm that intense but the feeling was unlike any other in my life.

“That was beautiful.” Damon said as I regained my breath.

“That was intense.” I said.

“I say beautifully intense. Are you okay?” he asked.

“I’m great.”

“I’d say. Go shower and I’ll make us something for dinner.”

“What?” I asked him in surprise.

I assumed, hopefully so, that we would continue on with these sort of actions after what just happened. I want to continue with these sorts of sexual actions and now he’s just telling me to shower and he’ll cook? Men really are odd creatures.

“I said go shower.” he smiled.

When he stood up I got up as well and turned around on the sofa, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him. Damon wrapped his arms around my waist and crushed me against his chest, his lips just devouring my own. Then his hands moved down to my ass where he grabbed and picked me up as if I weighed no more than a feather.

“You’ll be the death of me.” Damon groaned when he pulled away from me.

“Mmm, you’ll die a happy man.” I smiled.

“That I would, now go shower.” he said, smacking me on the ass as he shifted the front of his pants before walking away.

I won’t deny a bit of disappointment, I felt his hardness as we kissed and I want it now more than ever before. After hearing pots and pans clanging in the kitchen I went upstairs to take a shower. When I came back downstairs he acted as if nothing had happened. Had I not felt his hands on me, his lips on my own, I would’ve thought it was just my imagination. If I didn’t see his erection straining against his shorts, I would’ve thought the whole thing was a figment of my imagination.

After eating we went back to the living room to watch another movie, no X rated scenes in this one at all, but Damon sat right next to me with his hand on my thigh. I laid my head on his shoulder and leaned into his side comfortably so he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. Halfway through the movie I could feel myself falling asleep and I felt when he picked me up and started to carry me upstairs, where he softly laid me on my bed.

“Damon.”

“What’s up Lulu?” he softly smiled as he turned to look at me.

“Stay with me.”

“Not tonight babe, but I will soon.”

 

Published 
Written by Wet_Destiiny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments