Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lost Remote

"One little remote changes everything."

50
23 Comments 23
12.1k Views 12.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is the beginning of a story that leads me to the love of my life. A teenage connection that started out as a big game, a secret, but it lead me to my husband."

“Lucia, your brothers are coming home today.” my father told me.

“They are not my brothers, they are your girlfriend’s sons.” I argued as I put my hair up.

“Come on Lucia, I know that your relationship has been turbulent with Nancy but I’m asking you to behave.” he sighed.

“Turbulent? This is all your fault, to begin with! You knew how I felt when you started seeing her and you didn’t care. I’m going to work out.” I argued.

“Don’t stay out all day, we’re gonna have a family dinner.”

“We’re not a family dad. She’s your girlfriend and they are her sons, enjoy your meal without me.” I said as I grabbed my gym bag and walked out of the room.

My dad and his girlfriend Nancy met each other when I was a junior in high school. She had just moved to town and I met her kids in school before she met my dad. When they started dating I was absolutely pissed off because I had the biggest crush on one of her son’s and my father knew it. After three months of dating, he had them all move into my house and that’s when things started getting uncomfortable.

Damon started acting like a complete ass and his older brother Davon was so damn bipolar. At times he was nice and at times he was a complete jerk too. Davon is two years older than us so he was only home on weekends, Damon is a year older than me and he left for college out of state so that made me very happy. My first year of college just ended and now we’re all gonna be home for the summer. Woopdi damn doo.

He’s fine as hell though, both of them do. If I’m not mistaken Damon stands at 6’2 right now and Davon is around 6’5, they both tower over my 5’7 frame. Look like they’ve been sculpted by Michelangelo himself with abs for days and chiseled jaws. Icy blue eyes that sparkle when they’re doing something they know they shouldn’t. Damon has a set of dimples that can make a girl weak at the knees and Davon has arms full of tattoos that give him an air of danger.

As I left the house my cell phone started ringing and I smiled when I saw the caller ID photo.

“Hey Carter.” I smiled.

“Hey are you still coming?” he asked.

“Hopefully I will be.”

“You know you always do.” he replied and I could hear the smirk in his voice.

“Be there in a few.”

I do this a few times a week, tell dad that I’m going to the gym and I actually go to Carter’s apartment and we have sex. It still counts as a workout. As soon as I walked in the door I was quickly undressed and thoroughly sexed up.

“Hey, so it appears I’m invited to your house later on.” he said as I got dressed.

“What? Why?”

“Damon invited me over to chill in the pool.”

“So much for family dinner.” I chuckled.

“What?” he asked.

“Nothing, see you.” 

“We’re not telling him about this are we?” 

“Not at all, my sex life is none of their business.” I told him.

“Okay, hey, since I’m going over later on how about you keep this with you. And by with you I mean in you.” he smiled, handing me a pink toy that we’ve used on occasion.

“Let me guess, you’re gonna keep the remote?” I asked, moaning as he pushed his hands into my pants and pushed the toy into my pussy.

“Of course I will, but for now you’ll take it. Leave it somewhere for me to find when I get there.” he smiled, sucking his fingers.

“Sure.”

I could hear Damon’s voice when I walked into the house so I tried to go straight to my room but I’m not that lucky. Nancy heard me, I guess, and called me to the living room.

“Lucia, come here!”

“No thanks, I’ve gotta shower.”

“Lucia, ven.” my father shouted in Spanish.

“Damn it.” I muttered to myself.

Going back down the stairs I walked into the living room in my sports bra and lycra pants. My father and his girlfriend were sitting on the love seat and Damon was in the armchair. His eyes just about bugged out when he saw me but that look was quickly replaced with a smug smirk that I wanted to slap off of his face.

“Hey Luc.” he said.

“Lucia.” I corrected.

“Miss me Lucia?”

“Not at all, can I go shower now?” I asked my father.

“You can be nicer, he’s been gone since August.” Nancy said.

“He could’ve stood on campus for all I care. I’m gonna go shower now.” I told her.

“Lucia! What did I tell you?” My father asked.

“I’m not gonna pretend to be happy to see him.” I replied.

“You know you missed me.” Damon said.

“You wish.” I told him before leaving the room.

Knowing that Carter will be stopping by later on, I showered his bodily fluids off of me and pulled out a skimpy yet parental approved bikini. It was a black, strapless top and a pair of string bikini type bottoms. It showed off my tattoo in between my 36 dd breasts, the one going down my spine, and the one on my hip. Looking in the mirror, I admired my body, I work hard for it as a college volleyball player. 5’7, long legs, toned stomach, perky ass, I look good damn it.

I contemplated turning the toy on since it’s still in my pussy but I decided to wait. By the time I went downstairs Carter was already here and I discreetly handed him the remote. Thankfully, the day passed quickly and I was able to eat dinner with just my father. Since Carter was coming over I invited my best friend and we just hung out by the pool all day but she left before dinner.

diamondwet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
diamondwet

Carter sort of discreetly watched me all day and played with the remote to his hearts desire. He turned it on while I was talking to my best friend, to Nancy, when I was alone, and even when I was talking to my father. It was fun though, thrilling, but now, I’m sort of done for the day. I took advantage when Damon left him alone.

“Hey, I’m heading inside, where’s the remote?” I asked him.

“It’s in my . . . oh shit.” he said when he patted his pocket and didn’t feel it.

“That doesn’t sound good, tell me you didn’t lose the damn thing.”

“I didn’t lose the damn thing.” he tried to smile.

“Idiot! Find it before anyone else does.” I grumbled, walking away.

Inside of the house I searched for it but didn’t find it at all.

“Hey dad, have you seen a small pink remote?” I asked.

“No, why? What is it?”

“I got a selfie stick online that comes with a remote but I kinda lost the remote.” I lied.

“Sorry honey. Hey, Nancy and I are going out to meet up with some friends, I’ll see you in the morning.” he smiled.

“You’re leaving me here with him?” I argued.

“Both of you are grown up, Nancy and I have been together for three years now and you’re gonna have to get used to it.” he sighed now.

“I can’t believe you.”

“Baby girl, I’m sorry that . . .”

“No you’re not, you put your feelings ahead of your daughters and now I’m paying the price. It is what it is, go have . . . hmm, oh.” I groaned, bending over as the toy vibrated inside of me.

“Lucy are you okay?” my father worriedly asked.

“Yeah, muscle spasm I think. Go have fun dad.”

Hurriedly, I walked outside and found Carter with Damon, of course. I motioned him over behind my stepbrother’s back and smiled when he found an excuse to come over to me.

“Give me the remote.” I said, watching as Damon narrowed his eyes at us.

“I don’t have it, I haven’t found it.”

“What do you mean you don’t have it? Someone just turned it on.”

“It’s gotta be in one of the sofas, someone probably sat down and turned it on.” he said.

“You’ve gotta be kidding me. I’m going inside, find the fucking remote or no more pussy for you.” I told him.

I could hear him grumbling when I walked away and it made me feel smug. When I went to my room I threw myself on my bed and started messing with my phone. I heard two cars leave a while later and wondered why dad and Nancy left in separate cars but that’s none of my business.

“Hey Lucia.” Damon said from the door of my room.

“What do you want?” 

“When did you get those tattoos?” he asked and I finally looked up to see his eyes roaming over my body.

“Why is that any of your business?”

“Just asking. Wanna watch a movie?”

“What? Why are you being nice to me?”

“Just trying to get along for our parent’s sake, mom had a conversation with me about maturity and getting along.” he scoffed.

“Right, maturity and all that jazz. No thanks.” 

“Come on Lucia, we used to get along.” he argued.

“Yeah, until you turned into a royal ass once you moved in.”

“So did you, jumped on your high horse really quickly.”

He’s not wrong there, it was easier to be mean to him than to accept that my dad was dating his mom when I wanted to date him.

“Fine, let’s watch a movie.” I sighed.

“You coming to the living room like that?” he asked since I was still in my bikini.

“Yeah, it’s dry and I’m lazy.”

I followed him downstairs and couldn’t help but to look at his ass as I walked behind him. The man is walking sex and it’s doing nothing good to my libido. As he set up the movie I went to the kitchen and got some sodas and snacks, knowing what he likes to munch on after many forced family movies. I reached up into the cabinet and froze when I suddenly felt his body pressed against mine.

“You need some help there?” he asked.

“I . . .uh . . .yeah, I can’t reach the popcorn.” I stammered.

He reached up over me and pulled out the box, quickly stepping away from me. The sigh came from somewhere deep inside of me but I don’t know if it was relief that he stepped away or disappointment. After the popcorn was done and in a bowl, I took everything to the living room on a small tray that we have for these purposes. 

During the movie, I got a little cold so I grabbed the blanket that we have on the sofa for this exact purpose and covered myself. A sex scene came on and it got me a little hot so I took advantage of the blanket to masturbate a little, especially since I still have the toy in my pussy, it made me feel a little brazen. I noticed that I wasn’t the only one affected when I noticed the slight tenting in Damon’s shorts. 

As I rubbed my clit in light circles the vibrator suddenly turned on and it took everything in me not to moan out loudly. I closed my eyes and bit my lip, rubbing my clit harder and chasing the orgasm but before I could make it the toy turned back off. The disappointment was acute to say the least. When I opened my eyes I found Damon’s eyes on mine with a smug look.

“What’s wrong with . . . Damon!”

He pulled the blanket off of me and of course, my underwear is pushed to the side and it doesn’t look good.

“Looking for this?” he asked, holding the remote up.

“How did you . . . hmm.” I groaned when he turned it on again. “What are you . . . doing?”

“Watching you orgasm.” he said, his eyes on my wet pussy as he turned the intensity up.

 

Published 
Written by Wet_Destiiny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments