Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Looking at College

"Toby and I go to look at UCLA, but the story happens at the hotel"

166
52 Comments 52
14.2k Views 14.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words

I woke up horny, which wasn’t all that uncommon. I reached for my vibrator and realized I was in a hotel room, not my bedroom. OK, I was almost really awake. I was in a queen-sized bed and the time was close to 6:30 am. Toby, my son, was asleep in the other queen bed. He was snoring very gently.

I threw the covers aside and quietly pulled up my negligee. I was naked beneath it. My hand slid down to my cunt and began to rub. Oh, that felt nice. I stroked slowly, both my slit and my clit, before pressing three fingers against my clit and rubbing a little faster.

Images flashed through my mind. Like so often while masturbating, most images lasted just for a second. Someone’s cock, someone’s cunt, someone’s cum, nothing in particular. A transexual’s cock entered my ass. I sucked on two cocks at the same time. It was so dreamy I almost fell asleep again. Then I imagined myself being gangbanged, one cock after another, each one cumming after just a few seconds inside me.

“Mom?” Toby asked?

His head was a foot off his pillow.

“Um,” I said. “I was just…”

“Yeah, you were masturbating. You yelled something and woke me up.”

“I did?”

I hadn’t realized I’d yelled. I didn’t even know my eyes had been closed until I opened them.

“Sorry, Toby.”

“No worries, mom. Do you want me to, you know, fuck you?”

Toby and I had screwed quite a number of times in the past year, thrown more closely together by COVID. Not so much lately, though, now that he was back in school and he was often with Katie, his girlfriend.

“That’s OK. I’ve got this.”

I returned to masturbating, my fingers moving faster over my clit. Thinking about it, I pulled my negligee over my head and tossed it on the floor. I turned toward Toby and saw him watching me. My fingers resumed a circular motion, then sideways, just rubbing, really. I looked Toby in the eye. He was smiling, he has the sweetest smile. His brown hair was a mess, of course. An arm pulled back his covers and I saw a bulge in his pajama bottoms, but he pulled off the jammies and his hard cock bounced before me.

“Nice cock, Toby,” I said, grinning.

I rubbed my clit even faster. I was good and warm and very wet. I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm, still a way off, but that tugging sensation behind my clit had begun. For his part, Toby’s right hand grasped his cock and began to stroke it. He watched my jiggling boobs as much as my hand.

We were looking at each other, our eyes traversing the other’s body. Toby’s hard cock looked to me like it had grown a little, slightly longer, somewhat thicker. His ballas bounced.

“Oh, Toby.”

I was rubbing frantically now and my orgasm was almost there. Toby’s hand stroked quickly and I knew he didn’t need much time to cum when he masturbated. We came at almost the same time.

Toby ejaculated before I came. He spurt onto his chest, actually getting a little on his chin, and continued to spurt for several seconds. He watched himself cum, then fell back on his pillow. Although he wasn’t looking, less than half a minute later I came, too. The orgasm was only special in the moment, that time when nothing exists except the sensation of pleasure coursing through my body. I felt it everywhere, in my toes, and a lightheadedness, and it lasted almost a minute. Well, probably not that long, but it sure seemed like a long time. My head fell back on my pillow. Both Toby and I were looking at the ceiling.

“I’ll shower first,” I said, “in a few minutes.”

“OK.”

“We’ll have breakfast here, at the Marriott, then drive to UCLA. Who knows, maybe you’ll meet a girl.”

“Mom! I’m only sixteen. I doubt I’d get too far with a college girl.”

“Sixteen is old enough, although you might be right. Still, there will be lots to look at and not just buildings and trees.”

I took a shower and made coffee while Toby did his thing in the shower. He probably masturbated again while he was in there. I’m still not sure how often he does it, just that it’s a lot. We got dressed and headed to UCLA.

We were just taking a short trip for a couple days now that we were both fully vaccinated. COVID had fucked us up like everyone else and getting out of the house seemed important.

We looked around the campus. We talked to a few people. I hoped Toby would go here, although college was still more than a year away. UCSD was probably too close to home. We had lunch. We saw the sculpture garden, spent some time at the sports center place, and Toby bought a UCLA t-shirt. It was late May and school would be over soon, Spring finals for both UCLA and his high school were just a week or two away. There were a fair number of people around, but far fewer than normal. Classes were still mostly taught remotely. We must have walked for three or four miles. It was four o’clock when we got back to the hotel.

“Let’s go to the pool, mom,” he said.

“You go, I’ll catch up.”

Fifteen minutes later, we were both by the pool, Toby in his bathing suit and me in my bikini, which is probably bigger than you think it is. Still, I was showing lots of pale skin. There were people around the pool, almost no one in it. The scent of chlorine wasn’t too bad.

Toby bounced around in the water. He talked to a lady about my age and I could see them laughing. Five minutes after that, a girl about Toby’s age, maybe a year older, her hair wet, sat at the edge of the pool with her feet in the water and they chatted. To my surprise, Toby left the pool and she followed him. I was left alone, although there were a half dozen other people lounging around like I was.

I tried to read my book, but couldn’t get into it at all. I closed my eyes for a nap, but naps never work for me in the late afternoon. I climbed out of the chaise lounge chair and trudged back to the room. I opened the door and saw Toby and the girl fucking on his bed.

Toby gave me a quick look, then turned back to what he was doing. It was just the missionary position, although her legs were pulled back in the air, and Toby was pounding into her. I closed the door with a sharp click and leaned against it, watching quietly. I didn’t think the girl had even noticed me.

Her boobs were really small, with large, pointed nipples. I know Toby knew enough to suck them while he fucked her, he did that when he had sex with me, but his head was up and I think his eyes were closed. About all I could see of the girl were her boobs, her long, dirty blonde hair, and her somewhat thin legs spread very wide.

Toby came. He jammed forward and his hips jerked just a little bit as he squirted inside her. She put her feet on his ass. Toby soon stopped cumming and pulled out, stripping a condom off his cock and knotting the open end of it. He rolled to the far side of the girl.

“Um, mom? This is Ceil. Ceil, this is my mother.”

“What?” she said. She looked at me, fear on her face.

I walked toward her, unconsciously putting my hands out, palms up, wanting to calm her.

“Hi, Ceil, it’s, uh, nice to meet you. You’re a lovely girl. Can I maybe get you two something from the minibar? A Coke?”

Ceil did take a Coke, but Toby asked for a beer and I gave him a can of Heineken. I seldom let him drink, but this seemed like an exceptional set of circumstances. After handing Ceil the can, I sat next to her on the bed. Her shoulders came up a little, but she didn’t move away, not that there was a lot of space between her and Toby. Both were still naked. Toby’s cock had dwindled to next to nothing and a little cum dripped out of it.

“I’m surprised you had a condom, Toby. Pleased, but surprised.”

“Well, it was really Ceil’s. She had it in her purse.”

“I should go,” Ceil said. She actually did get up on her elbows.

“Nonsense,” I replied. “Just rest. You two might want to do it again?”

Ceil blushed and Toby looked away. She was covered with a light sheen of sweat, but she smelled very faintly of jasmine. Perfume, no doubt, although I didn’t recognize it. I put a hand on her thigh.

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

“I won’t tell anyone that you guys had sex, if that’s what’s worrying you, Ceil. It’s not like it’s a big deal.”

Although, I thought, it might be. I doubted she was a virgin, she’d gotten into bed with Toby pretty easily, but her sexual experience must be limited. I rubbed her thigh a little. She didn’t seem to notice.

“Thank you,” she said. “I can’t call you mom. You’re Mrs...”

I told her to call me Lauren. She and her mom were just in Los Angeles for a few days to enjoy the city. My hand crept up her thigh a little. I didn’t know about her, but I was so fucking horny. The smell of sex hung in the air.

“What are you doing, Lauren?” Ceil asked. She could have pushed my hand away, but she didn’t.

“Well, it seems to me that you got Toby off, maybe his mom owes you one. Or two.”

I touched her cunt. It was still pretty wet. The tip of a finger found its way inside.

“I’m not gay or anything,” she said, her voice rising slightly. “Well, I guess you knew that after seeing Toby and me.”

“Neither am I. I love a guy’s cock. I can say that, right, ‘cock’? But I like women, too, sugar and spice.”

I pushed my finger into her and rubbed her clit with my thumb. “And soft. And yielding.”

“I don’t know…” she said. I knew she wanted it, even if it was clear what “it” was.

I leaned forward and kissed a nipple. Still rubbing her cunt, I sucked her nipple and licked her breast. The nipple was straight-up hard and must have been close to a quarter-inch in length. I sucked it greedily. Actually, pretty much her entire breast fit in my mouth. My tongue licked the underside.

Ceil’s head fell back, her shoulders just below her pillow. I stood and quickly unhooked my top and pulled off the bottoms. I lay atop her, carefully, my thigh pressing her cunt, my boobs squeezing against her, my face an inch away from hers.

We looked each other in the eyes and we both giggled. I kissed her gently, but her lips just sat there. I kissed her again. And again. I used my tongue to trace her lips and her mouth opened slightly. I pushed my tongue into her mouth very slowly and her mouth opened up. I inserted a second finger into her cunt. I kissed her deeply and felt her arms around my back, pulling me in.

We kissed for several minutes, my fingers going in and out of her pussy, when I realized I wanted to taste her. My mouth licked and sucked its way to her clit. One long lick and I heard her gasp. That was a good sign! I licked her and sucked at her clit, very slowly. I licked her more roughly, my tongue pressing hard against her clit as I licked it up and down, then back and forth. I sucked her clit, then resumed licking. Her cunt tasted like tangerines.

With my right hand, though, I was masturbating. I didn’t care if Ceil saw me, but I don’t think she did. My fingers vibrated over my clit. I was very wet and very warm.

I licked and sucked her for at least ten minutes before her hips started to move up and down. Her shoulders and breasts heaved, too. In fact, her boobs reached several inches straight up, then back down, over and over again. At first, her hips moved just a tiny bit. Then a little more. God, she was sopping wet. I continued and her hips came inches off the bed. I sucked her clit for maybe thirty seconds straight and she came.

Ceil’s legs fluttered, her muscles quivering. She sort of did a crunch, shoulders off the bed, her abs to tightening, and she fell back, then came up again. I kept sucking. She groaned and her legs continued to tremble. I kept sucking. Finally, she pushed on my head and I stopped.

“Oh, my god,” she gasped. “It’s never been like that for me before.  Oh, Lauren.”

I climbed up her body and kissed her, let her taste herself. We kissed deeply for a minute, then I fell onto my back between Ceil and Toby. There was just barely room for the three of us. Then I felt Toby’s hand on my cunt.

“Fuck me, Toby, fuck your mother.”

“Lauren, I don’t know…” Ceil seemed to be shocked at the idea.

I put my hand on her damp cunt and said, “It’s OK, Ceil. Toby and I have been fucking for a year. Not all the time, just once in a while, but, well, single mom plus son at home plus COVID and you’re gonna have some sex.”

She started to reply, and I heard, “my mom”, but then she stopped.

I spread my legs a little, putting my right leg over Ceil’s left. Toby climbed in between. His cock was really hard, either from masturbating or because he was sixteen.

“Fuck me, Toby. Give it to me.”

I had to help him line it up, but he slid in easily, my cunt was so wet. Ceil looked down as he began to fuck me, watching his cock sliding in and out of his mom.

“Oh, my god,” she said again. “That’s so hot. Fucking your mother!”

Toby continued to fuck me. Ceil turned to her side and began to kiss me.  Long, lingering kisses, her tongue deep in my mouth. I took her face in my hands and kissed her back. I felt her wetness on my thigh. I felt Toby’s hard cock in my cunt.

Toby speeded up. I think he forgot he was supposed to be getting me off, although maybe that was just in my head, my idea of what he should be doing. Ceil and I would look at each other, then start kissing again. Her cunt rubbed against my leg.

“Mom, I’m going to cum,” Toby said.

“Cum for me, baby,” I replied, my lips half an inch from Ceil’s. “Cum inside your mom. Fuck me. Cum in me. Give it all to me.” God, that was hot, talking to Toby, but my face so close to Ceil’s, watching her eyes. I kissed her lips.

And he came. He rammed his cock deep and I could feel the warmth of it erupting inside. I kissed Ceil some more.

Toby finished and climbed off. I asked Ceil, “Maybe you’d lick me a little?”

She didn’t need to be asked twice, thank heavens. She twisted her body around and her head was between my legs. I pulled her knee past my head and kissed her cunt. I felt her lips on me, kissing and sucking much as I’d done her.

“Lick me, Ceil, please!”

Her tongue went to town. It was licking me all over, directly on my clit maybe a third of the time, but it was all good. I sucked at her clit again and she seemed to like it. I inserted two fingers into her slippery wet cunt and fucked her with them. Her head came off my cunt, her breathing heavy, before she put it back down and began licking me again.

I rubbed her clit with my palm. My fingers were buried inside her. They curled up and twitched against what would be her g-spot, if it really exists. My palm rubbed back and forth an inch. I pulled her ass down over my mouth and began to lick her asshole.

“Fuck,” Ceil said, loudly. “Holy shit!”

I pushed my tongue into her asshole, then licked around it. I teased her with the tip. I licked her cunt and her asshole, again and again.

But her licking started to work. I switched back to finger-fucking. I could feel my orgasm starting to build. Little spasms began in my tummy and my asshole and my cunt. They grew bigger and wham… all that spasming tension released at once and warmth surged through my body. It took a little time for it all to ebb away.

I stopped finger-fucking Ceil. I’d had enough for one afternoon.

“How are you two doing?” I asked, still a bit breathless.

“We’re, er, OK, mom.”

I looked at Toby and saw that his cock was rigid again. Teens couldn’t do great sex, but they sure could do it often.

“Here, Ceil, let’s switch places.”

She slid under and I moved over her, my nipples sending me a shock when they brushed her tiny boobs. Toby clambered over her, his cock by her mouth, and she grabbed it. Ceil began stroking it, opening her mouth, pulling it in just a little. Her lips and chin were wet. She sucked at the very end of his cock.

This, I thought, could go on all night. I kissed Ceil on the edge of her mouth. She moved her lips from Toby’s cock to my mouth and kissed me quickly. I sucked Toby’s cock for a second, then got out of bed.

“I’m going to take a shower,” I said. “And I’m going to fall asleep in the other bed. You two… do whatever comes naturally.”

 

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by eagerbunny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments