Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Little Brother Chris

"Chris takes over the story of Hot Tomboy Little Sister; he and girls play dress-up."

43
2 Comments 2
11.0k Views 11.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

The morning after our day at the lake, I was half-convinced I had dreamed the whole thing, from the feel of Cait’s amazing tits to getting a blowjob from my stunning big sister Megan. But at the breakfast table, Megan gave me a lewd smile, which of course our parents didn’t notice, and started playing footsie with me under the table. I knew my pecker was in for another day of adventure. Just watching her eat her breakfast banana filled me with lustful thoughts.

Megan dressed for the day in her Daisy Dukes, which showed off her long slender thighs, and a skimpy buttoned top that left a gap at her midriff and offered glimpses of the tops of her small perky breasts, enough to show that she was not wearing a bra. After the rents left for work, she put in one of her navel rings, which twinkled in the center of her milky-white flat stomach so that I couldn’t take my eyes off it as she strutted around the house.

Caitlin and her brother Sean came over again, dressed in tight jeans and t-shirts. Caitlin’s jeans showed off her slender hips and muscular little legs and ass, and the t-shirt was tight enough to make her magnificent boobs stretch it taut. I could see her blue eyes sparkling with mischief through her nerdy glasses. She was carrying a backpack, and I wondered what surprises she had in it.

Cait trotted over to me and gave me a hug, no big surprise, but then she whispered in my ear, “Good morning, little hottie!” and gave my earlobe a nip. I hugged her tightly, feeling the pressure of her soft tits on my chest, before letting go.

Meanwhile, Sean’s hands were all over my sister, squeezing her ass as they kissed, until she broke away and instructed him to sit on the couch. She crooked a finger at me and the two girls each took a hand and led me back to Megan’s bedroom.

There they told me that I was going to be their plaything for the day, which sounded pretty awesome, and that I would get treats if I did everything they told me to. Their first order was to strip, which I did readily, taking off sneakers, socks, jeans, t-shirt, and underpants. 

When I was standing there naked, Cait took from the backpack a pair of black silk panties and told me to put them on. My slender hips matched hers, so the panties fit ok except that there was no room for my cock and balls; still, the silky fabric felt so good, and the extra pressure made my cock want to harden. This was even more true when Megan ‘checked the fit’ by running her hands over my junk and my ass, passing them smoothly over the sheer material.

Next Megan gave me one of her B-cup bras and hooked it behind. She reached around, sneaking her warm hands beneath the cups of the bra, and pinched my nipples hard until I squealed with pain and pleasure. She gave me a black miniskirt to step into and Cait kneeled to help me zip up the side, tucking her head under the skirt for just a moment to nuzzle my crotch.

After I had put on a shiny silver blouse, the kind Megan would wear out dancing, they told me to sit on the edge of the bed. Megan got out a pair of fishnet stockings and started rolling one up my leg. Feeling her hands on my thighs, looking down at her sexy face a little flushed with effort and arousal, made me wonder if I could keep from blowing my load in my silky panties.

“Now,” she said, it’s time for makeup. As Megan applied lipstick, mascara, and foundation, Cait cooed and aahed about what a hot little slut I was turning into and how much she was going to enjoy playing with me, and in her concentration, Megan parted her lips and let her tongue poked from the corner of her mouth. This was so sexy that I drew her face to me and our tongues touched and darted playfully; I wanted to mash my lips against hers, but was not allowed to muss my lipstick.

At last, they said it was time to look in the mirror, and I had to admit I was super sexy. I would definitely fuck me.

All three of us paraded into the living room, the girls announcing, “Behold Miss Chrissy the femme fatale.” Sean let out a whistle and told me to show it off. As I started to walk across the room, Cait went and lay on the couch with her feet in Sean's lap, and he started to massage them, working his thumbs on the balls of her feet.

Megan said “You gotta put more sway into it, Chrissy. Like this.” She walked ahead of me, rolling her sexy feminine hips, and I started to get into it even as I admired her twitching heart-shaped ass. I loved the feel of the smooth stockings rubbing between my legs, and the slinky top on my chest.

"That’s it, work it you little fuckslut!" Cait shouted.

Sean had gotten some lube, maybe from the backpack, and was working it into Cait’s feet as she sighed with pleasure then I saw him unzip his pants and release his big cock, and start to rub it between Cait’s squirming feet.

"Let’s see what’s under that skirt!" they shouted, and I sashayed over, faced away from them, and bent over, still grinding my hips. They both reached out and felt me up, Cait cupping my balls through the fabric as I squeezed her hand between my thighs.

I turned around and bent over to kiss her briefly, just brushing her mouth with mine, then reached over and said “Hey there, big boy!” and gave Sean’s dick a tug between Cait’s soles. I leaned over far enough to blow on his engorged head, but backed away just as he grabbed at me.

Megan said, "OK, little bitch, on your back!"

I lay on the rug and she told Cait to disable my hands. Cait sat on the floor above my head and took my wrists in her strong hands, pulling them towards her.  Then Sean got up and unzipped Megan’s shorts, pulling them down while she stroked his erection. She kicked them off, along with her panties, and came over to stand straddling my head. As I looked up Cait leaned forward and darted her tongue out to Megan’s crotch.

AntonellaLombard
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaLombard

Megan let out a moan, and I realized at the same time that my hands were being ‘disabled’ by being trapped between Caitlin’s lovely jeans-clad thighs. I began to explore and soon found Cait’s hard pubic bulge; I rubbed with my fingers until I could feel dampness start to seep through, and by then Megan had moved away and was crouching above my own panties and skirt. she flipped the skirt up, pulled the crotch of the panties aside, and thus released my now rock-hard cock from its imprisonment. I gasped with relief, and gasped again when I saw that Megan was straddling me and lowering her pussy onto my waiting member.

"Now there’s nothing you can do but obey my will, little boy-girl," she said. As if there’s anything I would rather do than watch my cock go in and out of my hot sister’s twat.

I felt the tip of my cock slip past her labia and into her hot flesh, and I bucked, trying to plunge deeper, but she lifted herself and wagged a finger at me. I had to lie there, trembling with ecstasy, as she ever so gradually let more of me into her slick cunt and began to rock on it and grunt rhythmically. I longed to reach out and grab her hips, to thrust deep into her belly, but my hands were tied. I longed, too, to cup and pinch her bouncing tits, with their hard little nipples wagging at me. I had to settle for watching my penis disappear into her shaved pussy.

I think the sight excited Cait too because she was now grinding on my hands. I formed a fist and she used it like a vibrator, rubbing it against her vulva until the crotch of her jeans was sopping wet.

Now Sean must have been feeling left out; he came over and stood next to Megan, and I think he began to fuck her mouth because I heard muffled licking and gulping sounds. I couldn’t see anymore because Cait took off her shirt and bra and leaned forward until her breasts were hovering over my face. She would let one soft puffy nipple brush me, then the other, and even let me suck one for a moment, then pull it away while I gazed helplessly, frustrated but on fire with lust.

She then began to whimper and coo in the way I remembered from yesterday, trembling with orgasmic energy. She stopped teasing me and almost smothered me with her heaving boobs until she was spent.

Speaking of which, I was surprised I had lasted this long, feeling my sensitive penis enveloped in the heat of Megan’s pussy and feeling her pubic bone grind against mine as she searched for just the right spot.  Oh, there it is little brother, fuck your sister, ooh, ooh, ooh, then just grunts. Now I really was bucking, driving my hips into Megan’s sweet ass and feeling her muscles tighten around my prick, and before long I convulsed in spasms, jerking upward as I shot my eager spunk into my beautiful panting sister.

Sean by now had moved over to Caitlin and she was licking Megan’s saliva off his cock. He said, "Now we’re going to mess up your pretty makeup job, you cute little whore."

I started to squirm, but Cait had my wrists and Megan was still squatting on me. Sean pulled out of Cait’s mouth just in time to spray his jizz all over, on my cheeks and lips, on his little sister’s tits, and even a little on her glasses. Cait bent down and began to lick my face, lapping up her brother’s cum, and then kissed me deeply. The cum tasted a little weird, but in Cait’s mouth, it was also awesomely arousing. They had made a man of me, and a girl too.

We were all something of a mess, and I asked Megan to take a shower with me. After fucking her with my hands pinned, I longed to fondle and kiss her lovely face and body. When we entered the bathroom, I eagerly helped her off with her top, leaving her wearing nothing but her navel ring. She helped me with my stockings and my cum-soiled top, and we stepped into the stream of steamy water.

I lathered up my hands with shampoo and set to work on her perky boobs, which weren’t actually dirty, but so what? By the time they were rinsed, her nipples were hard, and I leaned over to kiss and suck the, by turns, kneading with my hands and pressing Megan against the shower wall.

“Ooh, ooh, yes,” she cooed, “suck on your big sister’s titties, little boy!”

She ran her hands through my hair and then pulled my face up to hers. I kissed the tip of her elegant nose and then her soft lips, which parted to let me in. I plunged my tongue deep into her greedy mouth, then our two tongues wrestled as we hugged each other close. Megan reached down to find my cock hard again and throbbing at her touch, and I reached down to cup her bald and slick vulva. I could feel her gasp into my mouth almost as if she were trying to do CPR.

Now I turned to pant and whisper in her ear, “Oh, my cock is so hard for you, big sister! You are so beautiful, so dirty, yes, stroke it, stroke it, make me cum for you!”

She began to tug faster and I began to moan incoherently. As she sensed my approaching orgasm, she knelt on the shower floor and I had to prop myself up with one hand as my body shuddered and cum sprayed all over her ivory tits and neck. She smiled up at me and I felt I was the luckiest boy in the world.

“Oh dear,” I said. “Just look at those breasts! I’m going to have to clean them all over again.”

 

 

Published 
Written by NorthernBigBro
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments