Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Little Anal Annie

"I caught her with her hand in her cookie jar"

223
23 Comments 23
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I was out of town on business when my wife called, saying she had an emergency with her mom and had to leave town. She told me our niece would come by and take care of the dogs until I could get home.

I had been suspicious of my niece doing things ever since the last time she dog-sat. This time, I wanted to catch her in the act, so I used my wife's emergency to cut my trip short and arrive home two days early. I did not tell my wife.

When the taxi dropped me off, my niece's car was in the driveway. I heard the dogs barking in the backyard as I walked to the front door. Surprisingly, the front door was unlocked when I went to open it. Not wanting to alert Ann, I quietly entered the house. My niece's purse and backpack were on the chair by the door, but she was nowhere in sight. I crept to the kitchen window to see if she was out with the dogs, but I heard her noises as I passed the stairs.

I made my way upstairs, avoiding the creaky steps, and tiptoed to our bedroom to peek inside. She wasn't there, so I started to turn toward the other end of the hall, where I heard a moan coming from our bathroom. I crossed the room to the bathroom door and quickly peeked around the door. I had to take a second look to wrap my brain around what I had seen. Anne was kneeling on a towel, with her right hand stuffed halfway up her ass as she rode a dildo. On top of that, she was sucking another dildo that was suction cupped to the shower door.

I had been right, and I had caught her literally, with her hands in the cookie jar. I grabbed my phone and took a short video of what she was doing, just in case. I had dreamed of what I would do if I ever caught her doing something bad. There couldn't be much worse than this. I silently slipped out of my clothes and stepped into the doorway.

"Do you want some of this?" I asked, wagging my rigid cock at her. "You know you do. I can see the lust in your eyes. You're as horny as I am, aren't you?"

She stared at my hard cock, licking her lips as I clenched my nuts, making my cock jump. She spun around on her haunches to face me, and her lube-covered hand came into view. I asked her if she wanted it in her ass or her mouth.

"Bring it here," she whispered, "and I will show you."

My eyes took in every inch of Ann's sixteen-year-old body, from her C-cupped tits were topped with red cone-shaped areolas and erect glass-cutter nipples, down to her hairless twat, which was stretched to its limit by the dildo. I stood in front of Ann, shaking my hips and knocking my dick across her face. I grabbed her by her trademark pigtails and guided my cock into her open mouth.

"So, you like butt stuff, huh?" I said gruffly. "We'll get to that soon enough." I slid my cock in and out of her mouth.

Ann raised up slightly as she fumbled between her legs and then started pumping her hips up and down. I realized that she'd stuffed the dildo up her ass and was now riding it. Fuck, this was hot. I released her pigtails and let Ann show me her skills. She cupped my balls as she slid my cock deep into the back of her mouth, grazing my shaft with her teeth as she pulled my cock back out. She kept this up for a few more minutes as she fucked her ass with the dildo. "Are you ready for my ass, or do you want some of my tight teen pussy?"

"Oh, we're gonna hit all of the bases, honey. Don't you worry," I said. The dildo made a slurping sound as it slipped out of her ass when I picked her up off the floor. I placed her on her feet. Her petite body only came to my chest. How the hell did she fit her hand in such a tiny body?

I grabbed the towel off of the floor and wiped the lube off of her backside before leading her to my bed. I took her under her armpits, picking her up to kiss her. Ann giggled when I raised her a little higher so I could suck her nipples.

"I hoped that you'd be the one to catch me. I kind of have a little crush on you."

"And what if your auntie caught you?"

"That would be okay, too," she smiled, flicking her tongue side to side in her mouth. "I kinda have a thing for her too."

"Well. I got here first." I kissed her again.

I set her down, saying, "Let me get a good look at you."

Ann stood about four foot eight inches tall. Sandy-blonde hair that was always in ponytails. Short little legs with a round butt. And, of course, those precious titties. She was usually dressed in one of her tight little cheer team outfits that drove me wild.

I put her on the edge of the bed, spreading her legs so I could rub my cock along her cunt slit. I slapped her bald beaver with my fuck stick.

"Damn, you are tiny. Look, my cock goes almost to your ribcage." I pulled her up and held my dick against her arm. My cock was as thick as her forearm and reached from her elbow to her wrist. I asked her if she thought it would fit.

SandyFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandyFlirt

"It's gonna be tight, but I'll give it a try," Ann said as she grabbed my cock and sucked it into her mouth, coating the tip with spit.

Even though the dildo had loosened her up, she was still extremely tight. I eased my cock into her tight twat while she tweaked and tugged on her razor-sharp nipples. I bent forward to suck on one as I thrust my cock into my petite niece's pussy.

I then raised my face again to hers. She kissed me with such a burning desire, sucking on the tip of my tongue as our lips parted. I grabbed the back of her knees, lifting her legs, pumping my dick rapidly into her, making her titties flop around. As much as I wanted to cum in her tight little twat, I also wanted to fuck her cute little ass too.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and shoved it into her anus. Her face contorted in a grimace of pain, but only briefly as I buried my cock all the way into her ass. Her hand had done a number on her butt hole because it wasn't as tight as her vagina. It still felt incredible.

I kept pushing until my balls rested against her ass cheeks, pausing until she gave me the go-ahead. I pulled my cock out to the tip before shoving it back inside of her as I rubbed her clit with my thumb. I don't know how long I had been fucking her ass before she came.

I pulled my cock out and lay on my back. "Climb up here," I told her.

Ann squatted over my hips and lowered herself onto my cock. I watched as she slid my cock into her pussy. She had to spread her lips a bit as she took me in.

Ann leaned back and began to undulate and jerk her body as she rode my cock. Her tight little acrobatic body squeezed my cock with muscles that I never knew existed. Her tits bounced as she humped her cunt up and down the length of my cock. Ann started to whimper as she got closer to climax. Suddenly, she cried out. "Uh, Mmm! Gaaa."

She slipped off of my cock and rubbed her fingers feverishly over her clitoris, squirting as she came. She spritzed my cock and balls as she dug her fingers into her cunt hole.

I grabbed my cock and touched its head to her butt hole. Ann gave me a devilish smirk before she spun around and squatted as I guided the tip of my cock into her ass. Ann leaned back, placed her hands on my shoulders, and started pile-driving my cock with her ass while I played with her tits. Once she got a rhythm going, she reached down to dig her fingers into her hole again. It felt her fingers wriggling inside of her twat, like she'd stuffed her whole hand into her twat.

"You keep that up, sweetie, and you're going to make my cum," I warned her.

"Isn't that the goal? Then you can always fuck my pussy later."

I was glad to hear that she was open to more. I grabbed her by the hip and bucked wildly, driving my cock into her ass, making Ann moan. "Aww. Ahh FFFuck," she moaned. I felt a warm wetness splash on my thighs. I peeked around her side to see that she'd squirted all over my legs.

The thought of making my sweet little niece squirt made my balls clench. I fought the urge to cum in her ass. "Annie. I'm going to cum. I can't hold it anymore, honey!" I cried out.

Ann slipped off of my cock, spun around, and grabbed my cock. Her hand was a blur as she frantically pumped my cock, aiming the tip into her open mouth. My first two squirts splashed her lips and nose, and the next two landed on her tongue. The remaining spurts coated her hands and fingers.

Sweet Annie continued to stroke my cock, squeezing it each time she got to the tip. She licked my cum from the back of her hand and then sucked each of her fingers clean of my jizz. "If you go wash that thing off, I'll suck start ya so you can fuck me in the cunt," she pointed at my cock. I pointed between her legs, telling her that if she joined me, I would eat pussy her till she screamed for mercy. We went into the master bath to get cleaned up.

"You brought these so you could masturbate in private?"

"God, No! These are your wife's," Ann replied.

"What? They are not!"

"Uh-huh. Bottom drawer under her workout clothes. She's got a double dildo and even a strap-on. I was hoping one of you would catch me. To tell the truth, I think she was hoping to catch me in the act, too."

"You bet your ass I was," my wife said from behind us. Lynn pointed at me. "I'm surprised that you didn't see me. I was sneaking up from the basement when you walked in. I have been hiding downstairs, fingering myself raw, watching the two of you on the cameras that I hid. Now, if you'll both get cleaned up, I will take my turn."

Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments