Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lisa & Co., pt 2

"Lisa confronts her mom."

46
6 Comments 6
3.6k Views 3.6k
8.6k words 8.6k words

Author's Notes

"Hi! I'm Lisa, and this is my story: At seventeen years old, my shy geeky self discovered 1) incest porn and 2) my mom doing aforementioned incest porn with my cousin Charlie, pretending to be her son. Holy shit, right? So much for a teen to process. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Well, I processed it by having Charlie fuck my brains out and kinda sorta hint that my mom wants to do it with me. Which I realized I wanted to do as well, so I headed back home to either talk to my mom about it, or forever hold my tongue."

My mind was completely blank as I drove back home. I was completely calm. Satisfied. All the anger and sadness and confusion I felt on my way to Charlie’s was gone. I didn’t really know what I would do or say when I got back home, but I didn’t feel like I needed to. I was actually seriously considering chickening out and not confronting my mom at all. 

She was already back home when I pulled into the garage. I found her on the couch in the living room, reading something on her phone. She was wearing only a silk black robe. Her long dark hair was down, and she looked and smelled like she just finished taking a bath. She looked up at me when I came in and smiled. 

“Hi, honey,” she said. 

“Hey mom,” I said. “Sorry I’m late - I just got back from Charlie’s…” 

“I know,” she interrupted. “He called me.” 

“He…what?” I said, immediately blushing. 

“Looks like you’ve had an interesting day,” she said, still smiling. Almost winking.

I was a rabbit in headlights. Stumbling, I asked “What... What did Charlie tell you?” 

“Oh, well, everything. How you found out about us, and how you… I guess I should welcome you into womanhood,” she chuckled softly. 

“Mom, I-” 

“Honey, it’s okay. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you any of this earlier. I wanted to, I just - I couldn’t figure out how to. I was afraid of what you might think of me.” 

“It’s - it’s fine. I get it,” I said nervously. “I mean, it’s your business and all.” 

Mom studied my face for a while. The pause was getting uncomfortable. 

I spoke again. “I’m really fine. It was really weird to see you… to see those videos, but I’m not…” I didn’t know how to conclude this sentence, so I shut up. 

“You’re not disgusted?” Mom asked evenly. 

“No.” 

“Not mad at me?” 

“Not at all, mom.” 

“You don’t think I’m a nasty slut for pretending to fuck my pretend-son?” she asked, looking straight into my eyes. 

I’ve never heard her speak like that. 

Except, I did. In the videos. That was her. This was also her. 

I didn’t reply. She then said quietly, “Charlie also mentioned that you were… interested in us. Me. That you wanted to do it with me for real.” 

“Yeah…” I said without thinking. I could feel my cheeks burning. The only reason why I wasn’t literally dead from shame at that moment was because my mom looked genuinely inviting rather than disappointed or disturbed. It was a very weird situation - I have only known my mother as a soft, supportive, nurturing mother figure, and even though I knew now about her kinky side, that side - the kinky mom - so far existed only on my laptop in those videos as some kind of an abstract different person. My mind couldn’t quite connect those two. 

And yet…

“Is this what you really want?” my mom said gently. Her hand slid down on her body and cupped her breast through the silk fabric. 

“Oh my god,” I whispered. 

“Say it. I need you to say that you want to have sex with your mother,” she said huskily. Her fingers went around her nipple, now clearly visible beneath the silk.  

What could I say? “I do… I want to have sex with you, mom.” 

She moaned. “Are you going to be a good girl for mommy?” She grabbed both of her tits, squeezed them hard. “Come here, baby. Come to mommy.” 

Transfixed, I got on my knees on the floor in front of her. She untied the belt of her robe and pulled aside the right flap, revealing her right breast. I stared at it in amazement. 

“See how hard my nipple is for you, baby? You can touch it if you want to,” mom cooed. 

I reached out and stroked her breast. The skin was smooth and silky, and the breast was very firm. Her nipple really looked beckoning, so I leaned in and kissed it a few times before putting my mouth over it and sucking it. 

Mom moaned. “That feels so good, baby. Suck mommy’s nipple, just like that.” 

I kept sucking. The heat of my mom’s body and her gentle moans were driving me wild. I reached out to her left breast with my hand and started kneading it. My mom put her hand on the back of my head and pressed me closer into her breast. I was trying to get as much of her flesh in me as I could - I felt the nipple poke the roof of my mouth. I couldn’t get enough of her. 

  After a few minutes of this, mom pushed me away. She grabbed me by the chin and looked into my eyes. Her face looked flushed, her chest was heaving, and she had a glazed look in her eyes that just screamed arousal. 

“Oh god, this is so wrong, baby. Good girls shouldn’t suck their mommies’ titties like that.” 

I sucked harder. Then I let go. Looking into my mother’s eyes, I licked her between her tits, then started kissing her body from the neck down, feeling her warmth. Soft skin, smelling so familiar. Her tummy. Her pubic mound. Her soft pubic hair, brushing against my face. 

“Baby,” mom said urgently, “baby, I really need you to eat my cunt right now. Will you do that for mommy?”

“I want to, mom, but… I’ve never done it before,” I said apologetically. “Will you teach me to eat pussy?”  

“It’s okay, baby, it’s easy.” She spread her legs and then spread her pussy lips, showing me her wet and very pink pussy. “Just lick my clit, right here.” 

“Like this, mommy?” I asked innocently. I brought my face to her pussy and licked her clit with the tip of my tongue. 

“Yeah, just like that, but very fast.” 

I started licking it as fast as I could. Mom kept writhing in excitement, and I kept losing the right position, so in the end I just sucked in her clit and flicked it with my tongue as I held it in my mouth. 

“Fuuuuck!!!,” mom screamed. “Oh god, yes, right there, just like that… Suck my clit, baby, make your mother come!” 

I kept licking. It was getting more complicated: mom kept opening and closing her legs and pressing my head into her cunt, but I was determined to make her come. Finally, I grabbed her hips and she moved her legs over shoulders. I felt her thighs tighten around me. She was now rhythmically thrusting her pelvis, so all I had to do was match my licks to her thrusts. I looked up. Her eyes were closed, her teeth were sunk into her lower lip, and her hands were squeezing and pulling her nipples. She screamed out. Her entire body was now shaking. As she kept coming, I let go of her clit and stuck my tongue inside her pussy, as deep as I could go. I felt it spasm around my tongue. 

I felt the grip around my head loosen soon, and my mom spread her arms for a hug. I climbed up, and she hugged me tight. 

“Baby, I’ve wanted this for so long… thank you, sweetheart,” she said quietly. “You don’t think of me as a bad mom for this, right?” 

I kissed her lips. “Of course not. I mean… It's weird. Hella weird. But this also, I don’t know - it feels right, somehow.”

“Yeah…” Mom stretched and looked at me with a coy smile. “There is something wrong, though.” 

“What’s that?” I asked. 

“Well, you’re still clothed. I think you should take these off so that I can… return the favor. If you want to,” she added quickly. 

I smiled back. “Well, mommy, you better help undress your baby girl then.” 

Her eyes flashed. She grabbed the bottom of my hoodie and pulled it off me. She ran her hands all over my body, then reached out behind me and unclasped my bra. 

“Your skin is so soft…” she said dreamily. 

The bra came off. Mom stared at my tits for some time. 

“My god… they’re just like mine were when I was your age.” 

“Suck them for me?” 

She leaned in and put my left nipple in her mouth. She played with it with her tongue. 

I giggled. “It tickles”. 

Mom started sucking my nipple harder. Her hands were working on taking off my pants, together with my panties. Soon I was completely naked in front of her. 

“You’re so pretty,” she said softly, while covering me with kisses. “My baby girl…” She pushed me back onto the couch. Now we have reversed positions - she took my place on the floor while I was sitting with my legs spread wide open for her. She kissed my legs, eventually making her way up. She kissed my pussy several times and then latched onto it, her tongue making pirouettes around my clit.

“Oh god,” I moaned. Mom really knew what she was doing. I felt as though my pussy and her mouth became one complex mechanism, perfectly synced in a dance of an action-reaction pair. Her every motion felt absolutely perfect, steadily, unflinchingly bringing me closer to the inevitable orgasm. I was going to cum any second now, but I wasn't emotionally ready - I wanted the build up to last longer. 

As if responding to my thoughts, mom pulled away. 

"I want to try something. Tell me if you don't like it."

I could only moan in agreement. 

She dipped her index finger in my pussy; pulled it out. It was glistening from my juices. She then touched my very exposed asshole, and pushed it slightly in. The sensation was not entirely unusual - I had experimented with anal masturbation a bit before - but she had much better reach than my own finger could get. She kept pushing it in slowly until she could go no further. 

"Do you like this?" 

"Yeah… Two fingers?" 

She took her index finger out, did the same thing with her ring finger, thoroughly lubricating it in my pussy. Both fingers went into my ass. It felt perfect. 

'Mom… you're really doing it. You are finger fucking your daughter's ass."

"You're such a dirty slut for liking this," mom said. "Dirty anal incest slut."

"Your incest slut," I echoed. 

"Mine," she said with a smile and went back to doing her magic on my clit. 

It took me less than a minute to cum. It wasn't an explosion of any sort, it was more like I was riding at the very edge of an orgasm, and I got gently tipped over the edge. The sensation was so intense that I didn't make any sounds, I just closed my eyes and quietly, without any thoughts, let my body yield to the sensation. 

I don't know how much time has passed before my orgasm subsided. Mom was still standing on her knees in front of me, but she had pulled herself up, laying her head against my tits. Her face was wet and she was grinning widely. 

"I made you squirt," she said proudly. "You drenched your mommy's face with your cum." 

"I didn't know I could do that," I said weakly. I then traced my finger on her face. "Hm… I wonder what it tastes like." 

"Come and find out," she said, pulling herself up. I kissed her mouth. First a few pecks. Her lips parted, taking in my tongue. Meeting hers, playing a little game. Moving up, sucking in her upper lip. Tasting my own girl cum. It didn't taste like much, honestly, but it was hot and sexy and real. 

"Tonight I want to fuck you until neither of us can cum anymore," mom whispered. 

That sounded great. 

Navigating and separating love and sex can be difficult, especially for a seventeen year-old girl. A couple of my friends had difficulty with the concept - they lost their virginity to the boy of their dreams, thinking, "this is it, this is the love of my life", only to realize that the boy in question didn't have them in his long-term plans, and sometimes not even in the short-term ones. 

Mom was great at helping me deal with this. The next morning, she explained to me very clearly that our sexual relationship was up to me. She was still my mom; she expected me to leave the nest, either before or after college. To settle down with someone, or, at least, to experience relationships outside of the family tree. 

"I'm not going to cling to you," she said. "And I don't want you to stay with me. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but I want you to have a normal life. I'm not putting an expiry date on this yet, but there will be one either when you start dating, or when you get closer to graduating college."

"I understand," I said. "Don't worry about it." 

She hesitated. "I love you, sweetie. But I will only ever love you like a mother."

I nodded. Looked up at her. 

"I get it. I just don't want to think of never having sex with you again." 

"You don't have to just yet. I hope that we can just gradually stop, when it feels right. Or maybe even you'll find someone who's… like us, and we can have some occasional wild family get-togethers. I just don't want you to spend the rest of your life with me, so don't plan on it."

She made it easy for me not to. Sex for her was completely separated from romantic love; it was a purely physical thing, a simple satisfaction of her needs. As such, I didn't feel any romantic affection from her; just the love of a mother and the lust of a sexually liberated woman with pretty sick fantasies. 

Speaking of fantasies. Mom never stopped making porn. She felt a bit shy about it at first - she'd still work when I wasn't home, or ask me to leave her alone while she was editing the videos in her home office. I found that peculiar - after all, she didn't have anything more to hide from me, did she? But mom warmed up to the idea of sharing that side of her with me eventually. I helped film some of her videos, especially the ones she would make with Charlie. 

We did, of course, include Charlie in our special family time. I have no doubt that that would make for a highly entertaining smut story, but rather than writing about that, I will tell you about the first video mom made with us. 

A few months after we started fucking, I started wondering what it would feel like to make some videos of my own. I brought the idea to mom. "I was wondering when you'd ask," she said. "Let me think about it for a bit."

She did, and the next day she talked to me about how she made her own content. How she prepared, what state of mind worked best for her, how she controlled herself- just enough to have the videos on-point, but letting go whenever the plot required her to. 

“It’s not like regular sex,” Mom told me. “It's a fantasy. It’s all about how you look to the viewer. But at the same time, you need to enjoy it. My best-selling videos are where I’m hot and nasty, but they work because I love being hot and nasty.”

She also talked to me about camera work. 

“When I started doing these, I would pretend that the camera itself is whoever I was talking to. It was difficult at first; I was never sure if the camera captured what I wanted it to capture. I set it up eventually so that I could see myself in real-time on a screen, but then I’d keep checking the screen instead of looking at the camera. Charlie made things much easier for me in that I didn’t have to worry about what the camera saw anymore.” 

“So what about the videos where it’s you and Charlie together?” I asked. 

“We weren’t as camera-conscious, but then a lot of the good stuff didn’t quite make it on camera. At some point we ended up just making sure the camera captures as wide of an angle as possible, and then zooming in while editing. But the best videos were where Charlie’s friends came in to help.” 

“Woah. You mean… you had other people film you? Like a real porn set?” 

Mom laughed. “From what I heard, a real porn set is much more complicated. No, Charlie has these two friends - Kaiming and Frankie, they’re just film school students, and they help us from time to time. And I want to ask them for help for your debut, if you don’t mind.” 

“Um…” I wasn’t sure if I was comfortable with that. Mom understood. 

“Why don’t you meet them first, and then decide. If you’d rather not, that’s totally fine. Come to think of it,” my mom looked at me very seriously, “Let’s set some ground rules. You can back out until I hit the upload button. If you back out, but want to try again, then it will be just with me and Charlie, no camera crew. And then if you get cold feet, I’ll still be okay with it, but you don’t get a third try. Sounds good?” 

“Yeah…” I hesitated. “Mom, I really don’t think I’ll back out. But I want the video to not suck.” 

Mom nodded. “I’m not posting it if it sucks. My customers expect a certain quality, and if I’m going to include my own daughter in this, it will be the best video I’ve ever made.” 

Frankie showed up first. He’s hot. Completely different from Charlie. Charlie is a blond hunk, kind of a Captain America vibe. He doesn’t really look...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by WindUpBird
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments