Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kay is My Favorite Niece 3

"Kay's mother discovers our secret."

125
17 Comments 17
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"The final part of Kay is My Favorite Niece"

Kay and I got married while we were in Vegas—you know, one of those tacky roadside wedding chapels where fat Elvis gives the vows. We loved every minute of it. I promised Kay that I'd plan a real honeymoon for us soon. She decided to keep her job until after the baby was born for the insurance. I told her she could go on my insurance, but she said the extra money was worth the headache. She reminded me that it was the stress of her job that brought us together in the first place. 

Things had been good between Kay and me before the wedding, but they have been amazing since then. Kay even mentioned that sex seems better. She was right. Our sex life had been great before, but now it is incredible. Kay has been definitely insatiable lately. We didn't know if it was the hormones from being pregnant or what.

Everything seemed to be going perfectly for us, except we still hadn't told her mom. Kay started to show, and there was no way of hiding it anymore. We would need to bite the bullet and talk with her mom soon, but every time I brought it up, Kay would say, "You're stressing me out. I will tell her when I am good and ready,"

We were lying in bed when she said it next. 

"You're just looking for a reason for me to eat your pussy again," I joked. "I'd eat your pussy anyway, and you know it," 

"Speaking of eating pussy," she flashed me a slime. "Do you want to sixty-nine before I get too fat?" 

"What do you mean before?" I let out a snort.

"Hey! You got me in this position. 

I pulled Kay on top of me and pretended that I couldn't breathe. She laughed as she brought her lips to mine, kissing me while she ground her pussy on my hardening cock. Kay placed her hands on my shoulders, propping herself up as she ground her clit on my shaft, giving herself an orgasm. She then held herself up and rode the tip of my cock with her soaked pussy, slipping my tip into her pussy. 

Kay's breathing deepened as she began to pump her pussy on my cock. She groaned, "God, I love having you inside of me." She dug her fingernails into my chest as she grew closer to another climax. The mix of pleasure and pain heightened and prolonged my ejaculation. 

I knew Kay wanted to sixty-nine, but Kay's hornies had kicked in, and there would be no stopping her till she got her fill. She rhythmically thumped up and down on my cock, bringing me to the brink of losing my load. I told her she had to stop if she wanted to sixty-nine before I blew my wad. "But you feel so good inside of me, Daddy," Kay whimpered as she changed positions.

Kay changed positions, straddled my face, and quickly started to grind her muffin against my mouth and tongue. I held her hips still so I could focus on her clit, flicking it with my tongue, sucking on it. I slipped my thumb into her ass, making Kay squirm on top of me. 

She then took my cock into her mouth, sucking with long, deep strokes until her gag reflex relaxed. Kay let my cock shaft slip past her uvula and let me fuck her throat. I hoped her morning sickness wouldn't make her blow chunks all over me. 

I reached up and grabbed her breasts, caressing her nipples. I could tell that my nipple play was drawing her closer to climax. I cupped her breasts and apparently inadvertently squeezed them too hard, causing her to let out a yelp. 

When I pulled my hands away, I noticed my palms were covered in liquid. Oh, my God, her milk was coming in! The thought of sucking milk out of her titties made me blow my wad down her throat. 

Kay started to swallow my load of cum, but bolted for the toilet. I held her hair while she finished. Kay apologized for ruining our morning fun, but I assured her that everything was good. I pointed to the dribble from her breasts and told her that was why I came so quickly. 

"Oh, my God. That isn't supposed to be happening yet," Kay wiped the drip with her finger. 

"It can. At least that's what the book that I bought you says," I replied. "Those are going to be some real Mommy Milkers. I am going to love playing with your milk cannons."

"I should have more than enough for you to have some too. she said.

"Oh, are you coming to my appointment next week? I'm taking a personal day."

"Yes, I already scheduled the day off with my boss,"

"So, he knows?"

"Yes, he's very happy for us," I said. 

The next week, at the ultrasound appointment, the technician asked how we had met as she was prepping Kay. I listened as Kay said that I was an old family friend she'd known for years. Kay told her that we hit it off so well that we've been living together. The lady showed Kay and me the image on the screen, telling us that everything looked normal, but it was too early to know what we were having.

Kay burst into laughter as soon as the lady left the room. "You should have seen the look on your face!" she laughed. "What? Did you think I was going to say that you were my uncle? Or maybe you were my aunt's ex-husband."

I had never thought of how we would approach this with people who know us. What would we tell them that didn't sound creepy as fuck. For that matter, what are we going to tell Kay's mom? Even worse. What would we tell my ex, Peg? I hesitated to bring it up during our car ride home. I didn't want to do anything to ruin the moment. Our baby was healthy. Kay was beaming as we got into the car.

Kay's mom called during our drive, but Kay didn't want to answer. I reminded Kay that it had been a couple of weeks and said that her mom would worry if she didn't talk to her soon. Kay didn't answer. "I don't know what I would say to her anyway," Kay huffed.

"Honey, we are going to have to tell her at some point. You said that you would be fine if it were just the two of us, but you are having her grandchild, and she needs to be part of that," I took her hand. "You are the most important thing in the world to me, and I don't want you to live without your mom in it," I told her. Kay said that she'd answer the next time her mom called. 

Another couple of weeks had passed, and Kay still hadn't talked to her mother. Kay would say that she was horny or hungry to change the subject. Neither of her deflections bothered me. Sex with her was increasingly amazing, and the more she ate, the bigger her tits would get. 

Kay came home from work one evening that week, saying that she wanted to fuck my brains out as she walked straight to the bedroom. I shut my laptop and followed like a puppy looking for a treat, eager to please its master.

Kay stripped out of the clothes that were becoming increasingly tight. Her tits were spilling out of her bra, it was so tight, and she asked me to help unhook it. She held her breasts to keep them from bouncing, saying they were sore today. A nursing pad was still clinging to her right breast. 

I stripped and climbed onto the bed with her. I kissed her and ran my hand over her bulging belly. "I am so in love with you. I never thought that I'd have children. You've made me so happy, Kay" I kissed her again. 

AlexaBuster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexaBuster

"I didn't think that you could have any. I mean, you and Peg never," she said. "That's why I never thought about birth control. I didn't know I needed any."

"I didn't think I needed any either. After ten years with Peg, I thought I was sterile," I laughed, adding. "Wait. You're sure it's mine, right?" 

"You know it is, Daddy," Kay said, pushing me onto my back. 

Kay climbed on top of me, asking me to help because she could no longer reach to guide my cock in. She was sunk onto my cock, groaning that she's made a mistake and that I'd have to do her sideways. 

I let her get into a comfortable position and slid my cock in from behind. I was careful not to go too deep as I fucked her. I slipped my hand down to her pussy and started fingering her clit, making Kay moan.

The combination of her heightened arousal and my fingers quickly brought her to orgasm. Kay tweaked her nipples, and I wanted so badly to play with her gorgeous globes, but they were tender, so I left them to Kay's fingers. 

Kay had cum a few times and was rapidly losing steam. I kept thrusting my cock into her, only going so deep. I was close to cumming myself when the voice of Kay's mother, Mary, called out. It was like a bucket of cold water on the both of us. 

"Kay, Kay are you okay?" Mary called out. "It's Mom. Why haven't you answered my calls and texts? Honey, It's me. I came to check on..."

"Just a minute, Mom!" Kay shouted, cutting her mom off. 

Kay wrapped herself in her robe and went into the other room while I scrambled to put on shorts and a shirt. I hesitated, not knowing if I should go out, wait here, or hide. I listened as Mary lit into Kay for not letting her know that she was alright.

"I got worried. I've been calling and texting, and you didn't respond, so I came over," Mary started. "God, you're getting fat. You need to start going back to the gym or something," Mary rattled on. "Oh, my God, you're pregnant! Which one of your lowlife boyfriends got you knocked up!"

Kay cut her mother off, shouting, "My husband did!"

"What! Who's husband?"

"My husband, Mom. My husband," Kay's voice trembled. "Mom, I didn't know how to tell you, and I was going to lie to you. I was going to tell you that I accidentally got pregnant by my ex-boyfriend, and he was there for me to pick up the pieces."

"Who was there to pick up the pieces?"

"Hi, Mary," I said, stepping into the room from behind her. 

Mary's mouth dropped open when she saw me standing there in her daughter's kitchen.

"You dirty son of a bitch! You PERVERT!" Mary screamed as she took a swing at me. "How long have you been fucking my daughter? I ought to have you arrested!" Mary shrieked. 

Kay stepped between me and her mother, yelling, "Mom, stop! It's not like that. Mark didn't have anywhere to go when he left Peg, so I said he could stay in my spare room. Nothing ever happened between us until after their divorce. I had just had a nasty breakup, and we were there for each other when we needed someone. Mom, this is our baby—your grandbaby—and if you can't accept us, then we'll be okay without you in our lives." 

"He's too old for you!"

"He's closer in age to me than he was to Aunt Peg," Kay grabbed my hand. "Mom, we love each other, and you have said it yourself. Mark is a good man, and he didn't deserve what Peg did to him." 

"I'm going to be a grandma. I am sorry, baby. I want you to be happy, and I want to be part of your family," Mary stepped closer with her arms stretched out to hug Kay. 

That is when my ex, Peg, came bursting through the door. 

"I'm here. Is she okay?" Peg said as she froze in her tracks upon entering the kitchen. "What's going on? Why is he here?" Peg asked Mary. "What are you doing here? This isn't your family anymore, so why are you here? Get out!" Peg shouted, raising Mary's ire.

"Oh, shut up, Peg! Mary yelled.

"Don't tell me to shut up. You called me saying that something happened to Kay. I rushed over here to check on her, and I walked in on my douchebag ex-husband standing in her kitchen. Now, what is going on?" 

Everyone started shouting at the same time, and I pulled Kay closer to me when Peg began swearing at Kay about being inconsiderate for making everyone worry. Kay's noticeably pregnant belly came into Peg's view, enraging Peg even more. 

"You're pregnant, and you haven't even told me yet! I'm your Godmother! I should have been the second to knooo... Oh my God, it's yours," Peg turned her glare to me. "You sick FUCK! Fucking your niece. Fuck you, you sick bastard!" 

Peg lounged at Kay, but Mary blocked her path. 

"Stop right there!" Mary yelled as she grabbed Peg's wrist. "That is my daughter that you were going to hit. That's my grandbaby that she's carrying, and that's her husband!"

Kay and I watched in awe as the momma bear came out of Mary. She verbally ripped Peg apart for all of the toxic crap that she'd done over the years. Ten years of lies suddenly came to light. 

Mary blocked Peg from leaving, screaming, "You're not going anywhere! You're not leaving until we have this out. All Mark ever wanted was to have a family with you, and you mocked him for it. When you did get pregnant, you selfishly got an abortion without him knowing!" Mary backed Peg into a corner of the kitchen.

"Then you got your tubes tied." Mary continued. "You didn't want to take the risk because you weren't ever going to have any kids. You strung him along for years, cheating on him to boot. You stole ten years from him!"

"Mark is and has always been too good for you. If they are happy together, then I am happy for them," Mary's eyes welled up with tears when she turned to me. "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you any of this. You deserved so much better."

"Peg, I think you should leave," Kay said as she stepped next to her mom. "I've listened to you berate Mark since we first met him."

"But I'm your aunt. I'm your Godmother, for Christ's sake!" Peg objected. 

"No, you're not. Not anymore, not after hearing all of this. I never thought you could be capable of such cruelty."

Peg burst into tears and left. 

"You should go too, Mom. You knew everything Peg did and said nothing," Kim said coldly.

"No, Kay," I spoke up. "She's your mother. You're going to need your mother, and our baby is going to need her grandma. I grew up without grandparents, and my parents are gone. We are going to need your mom."

"Thank you for that, Mark. Don't you even think about calling me Mom," Mary scolded me.

"How about Grandma?" I said, hugging Kay to me.

"That sounds good to me," Mary said, wrapping her arms around the two of us.

Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments