Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Ask - Part 2

"A shared desire causes uncle and niece to cross a forbidden line."

94
14 Comments 14
10.1k Views 10.1k
6.7k words 6.7k words

Author's Notes

"This story is going to be told a little differently than most I write. There are two different timelines told together involving both characters. Shawn's story takes place all on the last day of this story while Robin's takes place across the week leading up to it before it meets back up with Shawn's. There is a lot of background in the start but I wanted you to also get to the good stuff too. I hope this doesn't cause you any confusion but you'll understand at the end why I did it this way."

(Shawn's Story - The Now)

With Robin standing in front of me naked, I was struck again by just how beautiful she was.

And young too, I thought. I am going to burn in hell for this!

Apparently putting a condom on me meant Robin planned on sucking my cock for a while first. Not that I minded at the moment. Her lips had felt great around the shaft of my cock earlier. I could enjoy a little more of that. I just did not want her to take all day before she did get back to it. The thought of sticking my cock into her and giving Robin a good fucking was at the top of my list of things to do today.

She pushed me back onto the bed then once I was sitting down, she knelt between my legs. She put her hands on my semi-hard cock and again took the head in her mouth. Bobbing up and down slowly, she played with my balls, stroked the shaft, licked the head, and did half a dozen other sexy things to get me stiff and hard.

There was not much I could do but watch and enjoy the attention.

I noticed that Robin had dropped one hand to her crotch. She was fingering her little pussy while she sucked my cock. So far, she was getting about half of it into her mouth while stroking the remainder with her other hand. Robin was clearly getting excited from giving a blowjob. Her body was starting to shake with little quivers, and she moaned around my cock.

Her blowjob was getting to me too. I was going to cum if I let her keep going. I reached down to pull her up and end it so we could fuck. Before I could, she suddenly pushed her head forward onto my cock. Robin took the entire shaft into her mouth. I felt a tight squeeze, then a pop, as the head entered her throat.

It was my turn to moan.

She coughed, but instead of backing off like last time, Robin kept my cock down her throat. Spit dripped from her bottom lip and onto my balls. She gagged a couple of times. Those caused another moan from me. Each time she did, her throat squeezed around my cock hard. It caught me off guard, and suddenly I felt my balls tighten and begin to unload.

Cum shot from my cock and flooded her throat. She struggled to handle it, and I heard her gulp loudly. Robin started to pull back, but I grabbed her head and held her. My cock shot several more streams of thick hot sperm into her mouth. She gulped hard with each shot.

She tried to struggle, but I had her firmly. My forceful man-handling caused Robin's body to tense. She gave another long, muffled groan around my cock, and I realized she was cumming then too.

Once her orgasm was over, she went limp, held up only by my grip around her head and my cock down her throat. Once mine finished, I let go of her head.

Robin weakly slid back onto her butt. My cock loudly popped out of her mouth. It was shiny from her spit and my cum. She sat there for a moment, dazed and breathing in heavy gasps. I was breathing heavily as well. I was a little surprised at having cum quickly like that. I had planned for my first orgasm to be inside of her pussy, not her mouth.

"Wow, Uncle Shawn," Robin grinned. "I think I want your big cock in me now."

Luckily my cock was still hard as a rock.

"I think I would like that too, Robin," I grinned back at her and asked, "where's that condom?"

***

(Robin's Story - Yesterday. Late morning.)

My pussy quivered around my two fingers. I had them sunk knuckles deep inside of it, and I was rubbing my clit with my palm. I bit down on my lip, trying to stifle a loud moan, and came. The fingers of my other hand squeezed one of my nipples. It caused a little pain. I did not care if it hurt because the pain made my pussy even wetter. I pinched the other nipple too. Another spasm made my pussy tighten and prevented my fingers from moving.

My hips gave tiny jerks as I came a second time on top of the first. I shook and quivered as the orgasms washed over me. When it was over, I fell back onto the pillow breathing heavily.

Taking my fingers out of my pussy I slowly sat up. It was morning, and I noticed with some amazement nearly noon.

It was not the first time I had masturbated since I had watched Shawn yesterday. Somehow I did not think it would be the last today either. After I came outside his bedroom, I practically ran to the pool house. As soon as I was inside, I stripped off my bathing suit then sat down on the small couch in the front room. I was soaking wet, and I immediately slid my fingers back inside of my pussy. It only took me a few minutes of furious motion with them before I was moaning out in another orgasm.

Afterward, I had crawled off to the shower, thinking I could relax. It took all of ten minutes under the hot water before I had my fingers inside of myself again. Standing there wet, I could not shake the image of Shawn's stiff hard cock shooting long streamers of cum as I secretly watched from my mind. I came a third time, leaning against the shower wall. Exhausted, I made my way to the bedroom and crawled between the sheets.

A few hours later, Shawn texted me. He had dinner prepared. I begged off, saying I was tired. We texted back and forth some, but then I said I was making it an early evening.

Sometime in the middle of the night, I awoke. I was breathing heavily, and my nipples were stiff with excitement. And worse, I had my hand in my naked crotch again.

Alone in the dark bedroom, it was easier for me to remember how Shawn had stroked his cock in the shower, making it stiff. And the look of the soap bubbles dripping off the head. It did not take long before I came. I played with myself until I had two more orgasms before I eventually fell asleep.

Now, as soon as I woke, I was back at it! What is happening to me? I wondered. All I can think about is Uncle Shawn's stiff cock.

I put on my robe and walked over to open the window. The bedroom smelled of sex. Some fresh air might get my mind on something else.

"Coffee, I need coffee," I muttered to myself.

While it brewed, I jumped into the shower for a quick wash. After that, I got dressed. I put on a pair of shorts, a t-shirt, and a hoodie. I skipped the makeup and just put my drying hair up in a ponytail.

Sipping my first cup, I checked my texts. An update from my Mom said she was still feeling bad and that Dad was starting to show symptoms too. Barbara told me that two students in our dorm had tested positive. She and Linda were talking about what they wanted to do and whether they wanted to stay. I took my second cup out to the patio by the pool and checked the online news feeds. There was talk of a national stay-at-home order maybe soon. As I sipped my coffee, my eyes kept going to Shawn's bedroom door.

What did he watch while he masturbated yesterday? I wondered.

Shawn had never said I could not go into the house before we found out the results of my Covid test. I think we just assumed it would be best if I stayed out here.

Would it hurt to find out? If I wore a mask, would it be safe to go inside?

I caught my hand in my crotch but kept a lid on my desires. My coffee cup was empty. I took it back inside and put it in the pool house sink. I stood there debating to myself, but my curiosity got the better of me.

***

(Shawn's Story - The Now)

Robin crawled towards the bed. She reached down next to one of my feet. That was where she had dropped the condom at the start of her blowjob. She stuck the corner of the foil packet in her mouth and held it with her teeth. Putting her hands on my legs, she pulled herself up to stand.

Damned, she looks so good. I can not wait to fuck her.

No playing around this time. She reached up to the packet in her teeth, gave it a sharp tug, and ripped it open. Robin grabbed the condom and spit out the foil packet onto the floor. She took my cock in one hand then centered the condom on the tip with the other. She rolled it down the length of the shaft.

Robin leaned down then. She put her mouth above my cock, then let some spit drip out. It landed on the head of my cock and slowly dripped down over her hand. She smiled at me and did it a second time. I think she knew it would be a struggle to get me in her, and she wanted my cock as wet as it could be. It helped that lines of her cum streaked her inner thighs. It showed me just how wet her pussy would be when she first put my cock in her.

Letting go of my cock, Robin put her hands on my shoulders and climbed up onto my lap. Her legs were on either side of my hips, and her young body was mere inches from mine. I put my hands under her butt.

Robin's mouth had a slightly salty taste.

While I had shot most of my cum directly down her throat, I knew the taste. Some of it, probably as she was letting my cock slide from her throat, had ended up on her tongue. I had long since gotten over the hesitation too many men have with getting some of their cum in their own mouths. I broke our kiss when I felt Robin reach down between us and grab hold of my stiff cock. She was ready to get fucked.

Taking my cock, Robin put the head between her pussy's lips. She rocked her hips slowly up and down, letting the head slide between them several times. When it reached the top of her pussy on one stroke, she paused and rubbed the head over her clit. I could feel it as a hard little bump against my skin.

The next time the head of my cock was at the bottom of Robin's pussy, she pushed forward, letting the lips wrap around the head. There was resistance to my cock entering her. She slipped it out then rubbed it up and down her pussy before trying again. Still lots of resistance. The next time she tried, I pulled her forward hard. Robin groaned as the head pushed through the earlier resistance and slipped inside her. She was incredibly tight. Almost too tight.

I gave her butt another squeeze and pulled her slowly forward onto my cock some more. She moaned as it penetrated her. I got about half of it in her before she was too tight to go further. Robin shivered against me. I thought she was going to cum again but did not. I brought one hand up to the back of her head and gently stroked the hair on her neck. Soon her shivers stopped. She backed off and looked into my eyes. Robin let my cock come out of her pussy a little, then pushed back. It slid inside of her a little easier this time. She did this several more times.

Her pussy was still very tight. Now that I was in her, it slowly opened up for my cock. Each time she slid forward, more of it sunk in. Her strokes got a little longer too. Robin had a look of concentration as she fucked herself onto my cock. Her eyes were slightly closed, and she was doing that sexy thing of nibbling on her lower lip.

I wanted so badly to pull her down hard and sink myself to the balls inside of her. She might have let me too. The way she had cum when I held her head on my cock earlier made me think perhaps Robin had a secret submissive side.

Leaning down, I took one of her nipples in my mouth. I sucked it lightly then gave it a soft bite. Robin groaned loudly and pushed herself onto my cock harder. It sunk deeper into her pussy. I smiled to myself, and when next my cock was almost out of her, I pulled her back onto me hard. At the same time, I pushed my hips toward her. We both groaned as my cock slid into her deep. I felt the hairs on her pussy against my crotch. I was into her to the root.

Robin paused and let her pussy adjust to my cock. I enjoyed the penetration as well. She was shivering again, and it made the inside of her pussy grab at my cock. I imagined it was the largest thing she had ever had inside of her. We sat there locked together, sharing kisses.

Neither of us was going to be satisfied with just kisses, though.

***

(Robin's Story - Yesterday. Midday.)

Shawn had given me a key to the house just in case. I remembered the kitchen door was around to the side, so I let myself in there.

I knew Shawn owned a successful machine shop and had money. I think he did specialty parts for the St. Louis aircraft industry. It was a great kitchen. There were stainless steel appliances throughout, granite countertops, and an island with a sink. It could have been on a cable home decorating show. The kitchen's big windows overlooked the pool. There was a small breakfast nook next to them.

There were two doors beside the entrance in the kitchen. One was a half bath. The other, when I opened it, led to the garage. Shawn's SUV was gone now. There was a small sedan parked in the second space. A large motorcycle sat near the wall. There had not been a car in the driveway when Christie and I had arrived. His SUV had been outside when we left for the doctor's a few days ago, though.

Did he usually park in the garage then? I wondered.

The garage doors had buttons to open each. I tried one. It made a loud noise, as it opened. That might mean I would hear when Shawn got home. I wasn't sure how that would be useful yet.

The kitchen also opened onto the living room, and I slowly walked into that. The house was large for someone single. There was a door and windows in front and more windows overlooking the pool in the back. Those windows framed a large fireplace. A semi-circle of couches facing it. Several paintings decorated the walls, hanging between a couple of tall bookcases. I wandered around, looking at everything.

There was something vaguely naughty about being in a person's home when they did not know you were there.

***

(Shawn's Story - The Now)

I let my hands slide up and down Robin's back. My fingernails traced light lines into her warm flesh.

"You okay?" I asked softly.

Robin was taking big breaths and slowly letting them out. Pushing myself into her all the way had caused her some discomfort but she made no move to get up off my cock.

"It's just you are big," she said, finally. "Bigger than I'm used to."

I nodded. Robin's hands were on my shoulders.

"I can take it out," I offered.

Robin grinned and shook her head at me.

"You do that, and I'm gonna hit you."

We both chuckled at her threat. She pulled her hips back a little then pushed them forward. She paused and wiggled her hips a bit, getting comfortable. Robin did it a second time.

"I think I'm good," she replied.

I smiled.

"I didn't want to take it out anyway," I admitted.

She stuck her tongue out at me.

Damned nineteen-year-olds! I thought.

Robin started moving her hips in a slow, easy rhythm. Forward, down and in, back, up and out. She did this until she was taking about two-thirds of my cock into herself each time. It felt amazing the way her snug pussy gripped my cock. I moved my hands to her breasts, caressing them and playing with the nipples. Sometimes she would give me a few really, deep strokes. When she did, she would pause with my cock all the way in her. She rubbed her crotch against me, stimulating her stiff clit.

I gave her a soft kiss then a second one.

One of my hands slid up her back. I took her ponytail in my fingers and pulled her head back, exposing her throat. I kissed it. Then kissed my way along the bottom of her jaw to her ear. I took the earlobe in my teeth and gave it a soft bite. It brought a moan to her lips. I could not move my hips much. What little I could, I used to match her movement. Pushing towards her as she pushed herself onto my stiff cock. Her breath was heavy, and one of her hands stole to my face, softly caressing it. The other was on my chest, and she ran a finger across my nipple, giving one a pinch.

We had both had orgasms. I had one, and Robin had several, so we fucked with a lazy intensity. After all the earlier teasing we had done, it felt great to finally have my cock inside her. Her strokes picked up in speed. I let my hands go to her hips and helped her move up and down. Robin moaned and put her face close to mine. She...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by silenceinthedark
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments