Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Judith And Her Two Naughty Daughters Love Getting Sore Bottoms. Ch 3.

"Janet’s mother Amirah has annoyed Judith, who deals with her outdated attitude. Their daughters Mary and Janet go for a full intimate waxing and meet another girl keen to receive a spanking."

10
3 Comments 3
1.3k Views 1.3k
9.9k words 9.9k words

Author's Notes

"The waxing thing based on what a beautician told me. The parental caning scenarios based on fact."

“Neil, I am annoyed. Amirah had no right to cane poor Mary. I made light of it the next morning with Mary, but I must speak to Amirah. I’m going to invite her around when Mary is out. It might be better if we could be alone.”

“Mary and Janet will be out during the day on Saturday, helping with the otter census in the waterways. Saturday in the office is what I need to deal with the latest project.”

“Mary’s headteacher rang me on Thursday last week, and I visited her that evening. I told you I was going somewhere else because I didn’t want to worry you. She wanted a private chat with me in her apartment. I wondered what it was about. Mary doesn’t need to know, and I won’t tell her.”

“What was it about?”

“Amirah’s caning of the two girls caused heavy marks, which you saw on Mary’s rump. The worst of these came from Amirah’s thrashing, but there were also the stripes from our ‘instructional’ caning, and a few she received from Janet. After games at school on Wednesday, everyone saw their marks in the showers. This shocked the physical education teacher. She told the headteacher, Miss Wong, that these were the worst cane welts she had seen at the school. Was it more than domestic discipline? Was it a case of abuse?”

“Miss Wong sent for our girls and asked to inspect their buttocks. When she did, it shocked her, and she asked them to explain. The girls looked at each other and told her everything.”

‘It doesn’t seem to have done you any harm, and it appears nothing illegal or coercive went on, so I will leave it at that. Thank you for cooperating with me.’

“The following day, Miss Wong contacted me. She could have called Amirah, but Mary told her I had suggested that she, Mary, could offer to cane Janet.”

“At our meeting, Miss Wong was charming and confused. She wanted to know why we gave canings to Mary. I explained about caning in our household, and she nodded.”

‘It’s quite common and perfectly legal if it’s not causing the girl’s emotional or physical damage. Why did you suggest to Mary she should cane Janet? Why did Janet’s mother give them such a thrashing?’

“Miss Wong listened to my explanation about me growing up with younger sisters, how I had disciplined them with the cane and received deserved canings from my father. I mentioned how my first husband had disciplined Mary for poor schoolwork. It had stopped after he died, and Mary had suffered. I told her you, Neil, resumed the caning of Mary with my approval after we became partners, always discussing and agreeing with her first. She received light to moderate canings of a maximum of six strokes with a thin cane bought at the neighbourhood store.”

“Mary understood my suggestion and was mature enough to offer Janet the stimulus of a light caning. It was history repeating itself. When Mary returned from the night at Janet’s house, she was not distressed. After I saw Mary’s severely caned rear, I became angered that Amirah had thrashed her. It was out of order.”

“My annoyance was obvious, and I told her I would meet with Amirah to have it out with her. I would tell her never to do it again to my daughter for such a trivial matter.”

“She asked me if I had given Mary the cane, and I said, ‘Yes, I gave her a light caning with a thin cane, to instruct her how to give one. This was only a few hours before she caned Janet and got a caning in return. Amirah objected to their later pleasuring activities and made what I think was an excuse for the noise they made. She gave the pair of them a thrashing, which, I believe, was excessive. So in the showers, everyone could see the girls had received fifteen strokes, with the final six being severe.’”

“The headteacher said, ‘They have taken it well and they have not suffered mentally or physically, beyond the pain of the caning. It’s clear those girls get on very well, and they never flaunt their feelings here at school. Janet’s mother’s activities are not justified, and if I see anything like it again, it will be my responsibility to talk to the authorities about it. I hope when you talk with Janet’s mother, you can persuade her to take less harsh measures with her daughter?’”

“I will talk to Amirah, but her husband has left her in a difficult position while he plays with a girl he met on his travels at work. Are you aware of that, please?”

“No, I wasn’t aware of that, and I will be the soul of discretion.”

“It’s what is at the root of Janet’s problems and is why I asked Mary if she thought a light caning of Janet would snap her out of her misery following the departure of her father. Poor Janet was afraid that she might in part be responsible for her father’s departure, which she certainly was not. Mary was in a similar position until you, Neil, arrived. We are planning to get married, I said, because we have known each other for years and get on so well, and the girls love you.”

“Yes. I knew Mary was having problems, but they went away. The school staff has not connected seeing her first set of mild cane marks with the return of her performance to its normal excellent level.”

“So that’s the story. Let me meet with Amirah and learn how she feels about things.”

“Please do, and if you feel the need, please talk to me again.”

“We exchanged pleasantries, and I left and came home. I will call Amirah now and check if she can come round on Saturday morning.”

“Good. I hope it works, and thank you for telling me in such detail.”

Judith called Amirah. They would meet on Saturday morning. Amirah knew that the two of them would be alone for a while.

On Saturday, Mary left for the otter census and I went to the office. Judith later told me what had gone on at home and it was quite a story! Amirah arrived, looking a little embarrassed. Judith sat her in one of our leather recliners and gave her coffee, etc. Being Judith, she came straight to the point.

“Amirah, please, why did you cane Mary so hard? They have seen the marks at school.”

Amirah burst into tears.

“I was so confused. After their caning session, Janet and Mary were getting up to intimate activities, which I don’t approve of. After we talked on the phone, I have changed my opinion. This is mainly because their closeness doesn’t bother you, and I can see what a great job you have done bringing up Mary. My feelings got the better of me, and I won’t do it again.”

Judith comforted her and said, “It’s difficult, but it’s close to what we experienced as girls. Have you thought, whoever canes your daughter, should be able to receive a caning of equal severity?”

Amirah looked shocked and said, “The caning I gave to Janet and Mary was so hard. Perhaps it would do me good to receive the same, and there is logic to it. Don’t give it if you can’t take it. Please, who would cane me?”

“If you agree, I will cane you. To start, you will go over my knee like a naughty girl and I hand-spank you to warm you up. Next, I will use the thin cane and follow it with the medium cane, which is what you used on the girls. It will be painful, and you will be sore at its completion.”

“Starting with the thin cane, you will get six strokes, but ‘six of the best’ is for younger girls. For adult females, it should be twelve strokes, and I will let you off the second set of six if you are in too much pain. These will land on your lower curves where there is less fat, and these will be the stimulus.”

“When you are ready, I next plan six or twelve strokes with the medium cane on the fat part of your bottom. These will be closer to a ‘disciplinary’ set of strokes and will be harder. You have been naughty and you need them. We can always vary things, and it will be great if you can tell me how you feel as the caning progresses. You don’t need to suffer in silence. Is there any reason I shouldn’t cane you right now?”

“No, but I should be clean before we start. Please, can I take a shower?”

“Yes, of course. Please, make use of my en-suite. We can do the caning in my bedroom and you can get ready there.”

We went to our bedroom and first Amirah stripped off and used the bidet and shower. In the main bathroom, I did the same, and we were back in the bedroom, ready for action, with Amirah sitting on the bed in a bath towel. Her ethnic background had produced a lady of a larger frame than mine, with splendid breasts, a well-padded bottom, and a shaved playground. Her bottom would take a hard thrashing. I took her hand.

“You must be missing regular contact with your husband?”

“Yes, but I’ve got some good news. He is coming home, and I must forgive him and get him back. I told him to make sure he will be ‘clean,’ and he said he’s been to a reputable clinic and got checked out with a written report, so that side of it was OK. Maybe I drove him away with my attitude. He had made noises before he took up with the girl about wanting to try some spanking as foreplay, but I refused. It was a huge mistake.”

Her husband must have found a stunning beauty to turn his back on someone as attractive as Amirah.

“We can fix that. When is he coming back?”

“Next Wednesday.”

“Good. You can show him a well-striped bottom on Wednesday night. Certainly, you will be sore from my caning, so it will allow you to make the excuse you don’t want any spanking until the soreness stops. He will know, once he has seen your caned bottom, you will be up for it, and that should clear the air.”

Then it came to me!

“I’ve got another idea. Could you say to him, ‘You had wanted to spank me during foreplay, but I didn’t like it. My mood has changed, and I am prepared to let you spank or cane me if I do the same to you first. You have been a bad boy and need a hard caning for being so. I won’t let anyone spank or cane me until I have done it to them.’”

Amirah’s mouth opened in surprise!

“That’s a brilliant idea, and I’m up for it. I’m sure something bad happened with that other girl and he has come to his senses. He deserves a good caning for being so stupid. Not only do I have the stick in my hand, but the carrot too! I will let him spank or cane me if he will take his punishment first! He would be stupid not to go for it!”

I took her hand. “Amirah, your caning today will go much better if I can get you in the mood to receive it. Please, would you let me start by pleasuring you? It might help resolve the conflicts I sense are still within you about our daughter’s relationship.”

“In my late teens, it didn’t go beyond ‘exploration’ with one friend, and since then, I have done nothing with another woman. What will you do?”

“With your permission, kiss and lick your clitoris and finger your G spot.”

“What’s a G spot?”

This was amazing! “It’s a sensitive area about five or six centimetres inside your vagina on the front side. I will show you once we get going.”

“Really! I didn’t know I had one.”

“Lie on the bed on the bath towel, knees up and legs apart, and I will show you.”

Amirah obeyed instantly and without a murmur.

“Do I have your permission to put a finger in your pussy, please?”

“Of course, you don’t need to ask.”

I put a finger inside her vagina with the tip pointing upwards toward the front wall and tapped and rubbed the slightly hard spot, which I could feel. The effect on Amirah was immediate and electric. She moaned in pleasure, and I could feel her pelvic muscles gripping my finger. “You have been practising with those muscles,” I thought!

“So that’s my G spot! I had heard about it, but I thought it was only ‘chat.’”

Her clitoris was erect, and so I got it between the tip of my tongue and my upper front teeth, and gently nibbled it whilst fingering her G spot.

“Please, it’s too strong. Playing with my G spot and clitoris together is too much.”

“This is probably what Janet and Mary were doing when they made the noise that annoyed you. Do you think it is right to cane two girls because they enjoyed themselves harmlessly?”

“No, I was so wrong. Please, when we are ready, you must give me a severe thrashing which I will never forget.”

“You are having your pleasure and it will help you with your pain shortly.”

“Yes, I’m ready.”

“Get up on your knees, head and shoulders down, and stick your bottom out, please. I’m going to give you six cane strokes just above the crease, three on each side. Are you ready?”

“Yes.”

The ‘kneeling’ position is excellent because it opens up a sizeable area of the buttocks and upper thighs for a caning. Her left-hand bottom cheek was nearest to me, and I placed the cane low down on it, almost in the crease between the bottom and thigh. With plenty of wrist action, I swung the cane back and:-

Whistle, ‘crack,’ the first moderate cane stroke with the thin cane landed on Amirah’s bottom. She yelped and wriggled about, but did not rub the mark.

“How was that?” I asked.

“Stingy, but nice. My pussy is jumping about like anything. More, please.”

Whistle, ‘crack,’ Whistle, ‘crack,’ I gave her two more moderate strokes on the left of her lower curves and angled them away from the vertical crack, so she would feel them when she sat on the, and her weight compressed her bottom. The stinging sensation of sitting on sensitive cane marks for a few days after the caning is part of the total experience.

Amirah went, “Ouch, ouch, that’s naughty. I didn’t have time to recover between them!”

“You are lucky I haven’t given you the first six strokes in quick time. Now I will give you three strokes on the right-hand lower curve.”

Whistle, ‘crack,’ a moderate stroke on the right lower bottom cheek just above the crease. More wriggling and yelping followed. It was time to increase the force a little for strokes number five and six.

Whistle, ‘crack,’ a harder stroke which landed just above stroke number four.

“Ow, ow, ow, it hurts.”

“It’s meant to hurt. You have been a bad girl. Stroke number six will be about the same.”

Whistle, ‘crack,’ the sixth stroke. I gave it with a similar force to stroke five. Red lines had appeared which Amirah would feel for a few days, but would never be acutely painful. The erotic stimulus of these would outweigh any pain in a normal woman.

“You have been brave, and I will allow you to rub your bottom. How does it feel, please?”

“It stings a lot, but the effect it has on my pussy is magical. If I had known earlier, I would have begged Narong (her husband) for a regular caning. I didn’t feel like this when my father caned me.”

“So, would you like six more strokes on your lower curves before your disciplinary ‘six of the best’ with the medium cane?”

“Please give me six more strokes, and I can take them as hard as the last two of the first set.”

“I had intended to give you the second set of six a little higher on your bottom, where there is more flesh to cushion the impact of the stroke. How do you feel about that?”

“You are the expert, so I must agree to it.”

“Are you ready?”

“Yes.”

Whistle, ‘crack,’ a harder stroke landed on the left-hand lower curve of her bottom, just above the previous stroke. My aim had been excellent. For the first time, Amirah reached back to rub the site of the stroke. What a naughty girl!

“Ow, ow, ow, it stung like all hell. Do you have to give them so hard?”

“Yes. I will give the next set of six strokes harder with the thin cane. I’m sure it will be nothing like the force with which you caned my Mary, and probably Janet. After a calming pause, I will give you the disciplinary strokes with the medium cane, which will teach you its power to punish! Do you want the remaining five strokes individually with brief pauses between them, or would you like all five given hard and fast, with plenty of time to recover after their completion?”

“Give them quickly, with little time between each stroke. It will hurt like all hell, but I can recover afterwards before you give me the six with the other cane.”

Whistle, ‘crack,’ whistle, ‘crack,’ whistle, ‘crack,’ whistle, ‘crack,’ whistle, ‘crack.’

Amirah howled aloud as the barrage continued, rubbed hard at her tortured rump, and collapsed on the bed in floods of tears.

“I’m sorry, but it is necessary. Would you like to be pleasured before your final thrashing, please?”

Amirah’s sobs decreased. “Will you go down on me again?”

“Perhaps we can try something else. How does your pussy feel right now?”

“It’s in turmoil, but my bottom hurts so much.”

“Get up. It’s time to experience what a trip to the bidet can do immediately after a caning. Those first twelve strokes will give you a fantastic feeling when you sit on the bidet.”

Amirah followed me to the bidet where I had turned on the taps and adjusted the water jet to a comfortable temperature.

“Sit down and let the water jet play...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Essebar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments