Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Janey: Part 3

"Janey finally gets Robby inside her."

44
7 Comments 7
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Janey lay on the bed, her cunt still twitching from her recent orgasm. "I'm ready now." she whispered after breaking off a deep, wet, sloppy kiss. 

"Are you sure?" I said, hovering over her.

"Yes," she sighed. "I want you inside me, bro. I want my first time with a man to be special."

I pressed myself into her prone form, kissing her neck. "I love you, Sis, and I want this to be special, too."

I kissed down her throat until I reached her left nipple."You have no idea how long I have lusted after you."

Hefting her breast to my mouth, "Ever since I grew these," she joked as she fed it to me.

"Will you be gentle with me?" she asked, basking in the feeling of me nursing on her ripe young breast. "It's just ... that your so big."

"Of course Janey." I said, smiling, as I positioned my cock at her entrance. "I'm not THAT big, but thanks for the compliment."

I pushed slowly forward, feeling her open for me. The heat of her pussy on my helmet felt so good. I pushed on, imagining what it looked like as I sank my length slowly into my little sisters warm, wet cunt. My cock twitched, causing both of us to moan. She wrapped  her legs around my waist, her heels resting on  my butt. I pushed some more, feeling her stretch around me. I stopped.  "You feel so good, Janey."

"Fill me Robby. Fill me completely." she whispered. I felt her heels dig into the flesh of my rump, urging me deeper. Silently, I complied, showering her neck with kisses, inching deeper and deeper into her depths, until my balls bumped against her pussy.

"So, good. Feels so good. Now fuck me Robby, Fuck your baby sister. Fill me with your cum."

I stopped kissing and stared into my little sisters eyes. "Nobody said anything about cumming inside you, Sis. That wasn't the plan."

Locking her ankles around my back, she smiled a devilish smile. "Maybe not your plan."  She began rolling her hips, feeling me slide around inside her. God, it felt so good! I couldn't help myself. I began thrusting inside her. Long, slow, deep thrusts, feeling every inch of her glorious young cunt. All thoughts of the wrongness of mating with my own sister left my head, replaced with the anticipation of cumming inside her tight, persuasive pussy.

Holding my head in her hands as her hips gyrated, she said, "Don't worry. I'm on the pill, and you aren't leaving this bed with an ounce of cum left in those lust bloated balls of yours." She grabbed my hands, placing them on her pointed breasts. Automatically, I squeezed them both, my hip thrusts matching hers, driving both of us inexorably toward the consummation of the act. I was determined to fill her teenage womb with my potent sperm.

"Fuck me harder, Robby. Own me." she grunted, her fingernails raking across my back. Flinching, I rammed hard, feeling her cervix kiss my helmet. "Yes! Yes! Deeper! Harder!" she screamed. "Make me cum again!" Our bodies slapped together as I drove my cock as deep as I could, as hard as I could. 

LillyMayer1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LillyMayer1

"So tight! So fucking tight." I grunted as the bedsprings groaned. I knew I couldn't last much longer, but I was almost to the point of not caring, just cumming. Breeding my baby sister. Making her into a woman.

"Robby! So close! Don't stop! Don't fucking stop! Robbbbeee!" I could feel the muscles of her cunt clenching on my length, trying to pull the cum from me into her. Her finger dug into my back as I fought to hold back, but couldn't.

"Ahhh! Janey! Fuck! Cuummmiinngg!" I grunted as the first jet of creamy sperm shot out of my piss slit deep into my sister's cunt. Coating the walls of her womb with copious amounts of potent cum.

"Yes! Yes, Robby. I feel it. I love it. I want it all." she said triumphantly milking me of my creamy cum. She unlocked her legs slid her hands to her sides and kissed me again. 

I could feel my cock shrinking, slithering out of her just violated, no longer virgin pussy.  I rolled off, facing her, lying on my side. I watched the swell of her breasts as she panted, still coming down from her first time with a man. I leaned over, gently kissing her turgid nipple.

Janey looked down at me nursing on her. "Have you ever wanted to eat a girl, after you fucked her?"

I looked up. "Funny question. But, yes I have. Why?"

"Ever get the chance?"

"No, but, again, why?"

"Would you eat me?" she asked, a look of fear of rejection in her eyes. "I'm still horny, and from the look of it, you're not ready yet."

"Why don't we both." I said flipping around and presenting her with my flaccid, cum coated member. I started with a dollop of cum that had squeezed out of me onto her belly, lapping it up like a hungry dog. "I think we taste pretty good, Sis."

I could feel her tongue running up my shaft, followed by her lips covering my helmet. "Mmmm Hmmm" she moaned as she started to suck. I went back to work slurping up the creamy goodness from her trimmed bush down past her cunt to the crack of her ass. 

"Ooh you dirty boy!"

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Fuck no!" she said before devouring my recovering cock again. I alternated dipping my tongue into her still oozing cunt and sucking noisily on her clit. I could feel her hips moving, smearing our combined juices over my face and felt more than heard her moans as I continued to remove as much evidence of our unholy act as I could. She came again, and I was hard again. 

"Can I be on top this time?" she asked. 

"How can I possibly say no?"

 

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments