Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Janey ; Part 1

"My not-so-innocent sister shows me how grown up she really is"

75
24 Comments 24
8.5k Views 8.5k
744 words 744 words

It was a Friday night and I was home, in my room, watching my favorite Nicky Huntsman porn clip. You know the one, where her 'father' comes to her room complaining that mom's being a bitch and would she do 'that thing' and they end up fucking. My boxers were at half staff and my sisters' panties were wrapped around my shaft, when, who should appear, but my little sister Janey.

"Hey Robby, wanna watch a mov...Oh shit! Sorry! " she said as she rounded the corner and stepped into my room. "Hey, aren't those the panties I wore yesterday?"

My erection disappeared instantly. " I .. I can explain! Sorry Sis, I ... unh ...I"

She smiled, still staring at my flaccid cock, "It's okay, Robby. I think it's kinda hot that you use your little sister's underwear to get off on.."

"You do?"

She sat down on the edge of the bed. "Yeah, I do. Why don't you finish?"

"Cuz you're watching. I can't ... just pick up where I left off."

She reached for my limp dick. "Then let me help."

"What! Why the hell are you home, wasn't there a football game tonight?" I said as she gripped the soft lace panties and began stroking.

"I guess you were too busy to notice that it's raining," she said, watching my manhood re-animate. "This is quite an impressive package you've got here, bro."

I knew what we were doing was way wrong, but the feel of her hand and her panties on my re-formed erection felt awfully good.\

"We really shouldn't be doing this, Janey." I croaked.

"Then how about this?" she said, lowering her head to my crotch, capturing my helmet with her lips.

"Ohhhh, fuck!" I whispered as I watched her head bob up and down, slobbering all over my cock. I caught myself lifting my hips, trying to fit more of me in her mouth. "Sis! We need to stop this. It's wrong!"

Lifting her face off my member, she whispered, "Does it feel wrong, Robby?"

"No. but ..."

Pulling her panties off me, she stuffed them in my mouth.

"Then, shut up and let me finish. We have the entire weekend. Mom and Dad won't be home 'til Sunday."

LillyMayer1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LillyMayer1

She sucked me into her velvet soft mouth, her tongue swirling around the head. I couldn't think straight. Her scent and taste were in my mouth. I was in her mouth. I just shut my eyes and let the lustful thoughts of violating my little sister wash over me. My cock twitched. I knew I wouldn't last long. Regardless of how I tried to push the thoughts of my baby sister sucking my cock from my mind, I just couldn't bring myself to stop.

My hips were flexing, my hands had drifted to the back of her head. I opened my eyes, only to see her sweet lips riding the length of my shaft. My cute little red-haired sister wasn't the innocent I thought she was. She noisily sucked, knowing that it added to the sinful nature of our act. Was she even a virgin, at this point?  I no longer cared. All I could think of was that she won't be by Sunday night!

She lifted off my hard-on again, smiling as she looked up at me. "Robby, I want you to cum in my mouth," she whispered.

Curling my fingers into her red-orange curls, I guided her back onto me. "Okay," I whispered back, thrusting my hips upward.

"Gak! Gak! Gak!" she moaned as I felt my helmet hit the back of her throat.

"Ahhhhh! Fuuuckkk! Cumminnggg Janeyyyy!" I grunted as I felt the cum rise from my balls, coursing up my shaft, and out my slit.

Powerful jets of warm creamy sperm filled her mouth faster than she could swallow and leaked out the corners of her mouth. Through half-closed eyes, I watched as it dripped down her chin landing on my nut sac.

I felt myself soften as she sucked the last little bits of cum from my shaft. She let me go with a loud plop, crawled up until our faces were inches apart.

"Thanks, Robby. I've been wanting to do this for years!" she said softly before planting a kiss on my lips and thrusting her cum coated tongue into my mouth.

She stood, closed my laptop, and said with a lustful grin as she began to undress, "You won't be needing that again for a while!"

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments